All Comments on 'Danny Does Mom'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why no watersports stories? 😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story needs a part 2 that threesome needs to happen lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An entertaining story, believable only if you accept that a son would have absolutely no other reaction to his father telling him to fuck his mother...than "When do we start?" But belivability is irrelevant in stories like this as their attraction is simply that a taboo is broken and a son or daughter gets to happily fuck their parent without guilt and usually with the parent's enthusiastic participation. The main question left hanging is..."Was their sex erotic enough to produce the 'trigger' of arousal"? Well, sort of. It's hard to create anticipation of "things to come" (pardon the pun) when everything is known to have been decided ahead of time.

The skilled composition and plot development were consistent with most of DocWords' other contributions to Literotica--i.e. quite well done. One might quibble with the serendipitous availability of proof of spousal betrayal by way of a mis-sent text--but there had to be some occasion where the "untainted" true lovers discovered the "tainted" lovers' plot, and the one explained by the son was at least logical.

All in all an entertaining slight variation on a well-trod trope. Enjoyable--if not mesmerizing.

Love to see a follow up to know whether the "one-woman man" can resist the aunt's very willing invitation since the mother had already straightforwardly stated that she'd been there, done that, enjoyed it, and was quite willing (even eager) to go there again. And whether the mom can resist later refilling the prescription for Addyi; after all, "more is better, right"?

A solid 5 out of 5. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish Joy was fertile enough for a baby bump!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Hot sex and an awesome twist! Five stars and a favorite point!

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Great story DocWords. I really liked it. Has a really different premise to it. But like so many of your stories seem to do, the ending always leaves me wanting more. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to be. But I’d rather see how it all ends.

Did he stay with her forever? How did they handle him going to college? Did his aunt ever join in? Lots of questions to answer.

Yes I know I have my own imagination to use, but id rather hear it from you. And no, this won’t stop me from being an avid reader. I’ve commented on several other stories and rated them with 5 stars. And also favorited several . You just keep on writing and I’ll keep reading. Thanks Doc! Can’t wait for the next one.

starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Karma is a BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I like the balance and fairness. Revenge is stupid. You write well. I’d like it even better if you went slower with more detail in the seduction. Slower builds sexual tension and heightens orgasm.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

"I love your father dearly and don't want to lose him", yet she eagerly agreed to fuck her son? I guess if you can accept that the rest of the story make some sense. Not your best work but still a 5/5, as always.

HappyEndingsLoverHappyEndingsLoverover 1 year ago

The story definitely took a turn I was not expecting. After finishing the first page and seeing 5 more to go, I wondered how you could keep the story going fully expecting this "enlightened father" to allow full sex between his son and mother. The story had a good flow and pace. Very well done.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I favorited this five star work 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Great writing and storytelling DocWords.

I am also one who'd like to know more of what happens with your VERY interesting characters.

One of the things a great writer does is keep the plot line flowing so the reader is hooked and pulled further in to the story.

You have proved yourself a great writer with this work 👍

boaman007boaman007over 1 year ago

Great story, loved the plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but sad. Its bad enough when a partner is selfish but on an entirely lower level when they're willing to deeply hurt the innocent.

WomanlickingpleaserWomanlickingpleaserover 1 year ago

I think it was absolutely Awesome, Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Blow jobs?

MEH! If there is a pussy in the room, that's what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Good premise but it went off the rails quickly. Sorry.

Deegs62Deegs62over 1 year ago

Loved it !! Hope part 2 is coming soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, Suggest a couple more chapters for closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, nice twist with husband. Five stars from this reader. PS: I think mom needs to share with Aunt Kathie, same one of both needs a Baby.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great story, you end it similar to some of your other works, which, I feel, is a little short of resolution. I still love your work and the stories are hot and interesting. They are good enough that it keeps one trapped into reading it until the end. Thank you for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need more

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I agree with other commenters that you seem to end your stories short of resolution, which is fine if there's a follow up coming... But unfortunately for many, there doesn't seem to be any follow up.

If Kathi is his no 2 fantasy, and she and his mom have been involved since youth, there's no way she'll agree to stopping that, and there's no way he'd *seriously* turn her down. Maybe in the beginning, but he'd come around... IOW (as Anonymous said): We need more!

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

And just like that.......It stopped. I suspected it would end quickly. Your a great writer and and evil when it comes to ending your work. As always I look forward too much more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story,glad I took the time to read it all

Roland58Roland5812 months ago

This is a great story ,but was way to fast.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To bad I can't give it a higher grade than 5. One of the best stories I read here. Write more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actually, in the 1980s, there's was a book written by Dr. Ruth Westheimer that was like Ask Dr. Ruth lists multiple instances of mother son sexual relationship. One letter she published with advice included was a man who went to war in Nam told his wife to have sex with their teenage son while he was in the frontline. The woman who wrote the letter to Dr. Ruth recounted her sexual relationship with her son when her husband was in Nam.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 days ago

"Danny Does Mom:" - I'm a "wordsy" commenter reader, with my comments, occasionally make suggestions and critiques--most usually positive! This is the first story I've ever read written by 'DocWords' however, I'm not going to offer any opinion comments on this story...except to make an observation.

Danny's mother's given name is Joanne. For much of the story Mother Joanne's nickname was "Jo." Suddenly, just awhile later her (nickname [?]) was "Joy" and then it was back "Jo." The editor and/or proof-reader for writer/author 'DocWords' should have caught those glaring faux pass.

DocWordsDocWords8 days agoAuthor

Dear bigdaddyg123 - I generally ignore comments like yours, but today I’ll make an exception. If after reading the story, all you have to comment on is a minor error, feel free to not read my other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...