Danny Plays With Ali

Story Info
Danny blackmails Ali into letting him play with her.
1.2k words
4.34
52.9k
31

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of a series. Part one is "Ali & Mel," and part two is "Danny Watches Ali & Mel."

Allison stood, frozen at the end of the aisle. The man stepped forward, forcing her back into the aisle. He was taller than her, at least six feet, with sandy blonde hair and dark eyes. He looked fit, but not overly muscular in jeans and a gray t shirt. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Don't play coy with me," he said sternly. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and pressed a button. "I've got it all here, on camera."

Allison looked at the screen and saw herself, only moments earlier, writhing in pleasure, as her friend Melissa fondled her breasts. "All that fuss," the man said, "and she didn't even go near your pussy."

"Uh..." Allison stuttered, looking for an out. She couldn't let this guy keep that video, but she didn't want to stay here a single second longer.

"I'm sure you don't want this video to get out," he said, as if reading her mind.

"What do you want?" Allison blurted.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to the bulge in his pants. "Feel," he said.

She tried to tug her hand away and his grip tightened. "Feel my cock," he said.

Allison let her hand rest on the bulge. She pressed it gently with her fingertips. Woah...he was big. "So, what? You want a hand job? I jerk you off and you delete the video?"

He laughed. "A hand job, for starters," he said, "but not for me." He pulled her hand behind her back and pushed her forward against the shelf. He reached for the other hand and put them both on a shelf above her head. "Hold that shelf," he ordered, "and don't move unless I tell you to."

He pressed against her back, his bulge resting firmly against her ass. He ground it against her. "This is gonna be fun," he whispered in her ear.

He slipped his arms around her waist and pushed his hands up under her shirt. "I already know how much you like having your tits played with," he said as his big hands palmed her breasts. "And I know you like it a little rough," he growled as he pinched her nipples.

"Aghh!" Ali yelped. A zing of pleasure mixed with pain shot through her body. He pinched the other nipple. "Ooh..." A soft moan escaped her lips. No, she told herself, you're not enjoying this. But her body didn't lie; this was turning her on.

She closed her eyes as he continued to massage her breasts, alternately pinching and rolling her nipples. She took slow deep breaths, willing herself not to moan or cry out anymore. "I know you like this," he whispered, "and I'm going to find out how much."

His hands slid out from under her top and landed on the button of her jeans. Ali gasped, realizing what he was about to do. "No!" she said, dropping her hands to stop him. If he got his hands in her pants, he'd feel how wet she was; she wouldn't be able to pretend that she wanted him to stop.

He grabbed her wrists firmly and pulled them back to the shelf "I told you to keep these here."

He unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. He pushed one hand down her pants, rubbing her gently over her panties. "Oh, baby," he growled "your panties are soaked." He stroked up and down along her slit. Allison whimpered. "All in good time," he replied, "Spread your legs."

Ali took a small step. "More," he said. She took another step. His fingers pushed against her slit, pressing the fabric of her panties between her outer lips. Allison gasped. "You like that," he said, sounding amused.

"Please," Alison breathed.

"Please?" he questioned, "Please, what?"

Oh god, Alison thought. He wants me to ask for it. "If you don't ask for what you want, you won't get it," he teased, lightening his touch. Alison's hips bucked forward, craving more contact, not less.

"Please," she begged, "please play with my pussy."

"Good girl," he said, as he slid his hand into her panties. He stroked a finger along her slit. "Oh, you're so wet...such a little slut," he mumbled. His fingers slipped past her outer lips and brushed against her clit. Alison moaned.

His palm pressed against her mound and her clit was trapped between two fingers. He used a scissoring motion with his fingers to massage her clit, the hood sliding back and forth. "Does my little slut like that?" he growled.

"Oooh...god," Alison panted. She was fighting so hard to stay quiet.

"Well," he chuckled deviously, "My name is Danny, but you can call me God if you want." He wrapped his free hand around her waist, pulling her tight against his body and ground his cock harder against her ass.

Alison felt the tension building in her whole body. She clenched the shelf. "Don't stop," she begged.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Danny replied. His hand kept a steady pace on her clit. "You're gonna cum for me, aren't you slut?" Ali nodded. "I can't hear you," he said, the tone of his voice had an icy edge, "Tell me. Say my name"

"I'm a slut Danny," Ali gasped, "and I'm going to cum for you." Any second, she thought. "Oh god...Danny....I'm cumming!" Her back arched and her knees gave out. She would have fallen, if it wasn't for his arms around her.

Danny slid his hand out from her pants. His pressed his wet, sticky fingers to her lips. "Clean me up," he whispered. Alison opened her mouth and sucked the taste of herself off his fingers. She stood up and started to straighten up her clothes. She saw Danny grab her purse of the floor and pull out her phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he tapped across her screen. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Making sure I have your number," he replied, "For next time."

"Next time?!" Allison wailed, "What 'next time'? You're deleting that video and then I'm never going to speak to you again!"

"Not a chance, slut," he said, stepping forward. She took a step back and felt her back hit the cool metal of the bookshelf. "After a show like that, I might never let you free." He turned on his heel and strode away.

Overwhelmed, Allison slid down onto the ground, her legs stretched out across the aisle. She was angry and exhilarated, aroused and embarrassed. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She felt so dirty and slutty. Her pussy was still throbbing. Next time, he had said. What did he mean by that? She felt her phone buzz. A text from Mel, "u ok?"

Oh crap. She'd completely forgotten that Mel was waiting for her. "Yeah," she texted back, "On my way." She grabbed her purse off the floor and was about to toss her phone inside when it buzzed again. Another text, this time from an unknown number, "Next time, you're going to make me cum too," it said. Danny. Of course. "Want to tell me your name or should I just call you library slut?"

"It's Ali," she texted back and hit send. Why did she do that? She didn't really want to see him again...or did she?