Danny Plays With Ali Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny summons Ali to the library for another round of fun.
765 words
4.32
10.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali lay in bed, scrolling through Instagram. It had been one week since the "incident" with Danny in the library. He'd recorded her and her friend Melissa fooling around and used it to blackmail her into letting him play with her pussy. "Let him" was generous, she'd practically begged him to pleasure her.

She thought he'd delete the video when they were done, but he hadn't. "Next time, you'll make me cum too," he'd said as he walked away. She hadn't heard from him since. Maybe he'd forget all about her, that was what she wanted, right?

Her phone buzzed and Danny's name flashed on the screen. Oh shit, it was like he knew she'd been thinking about him. "Hello?"

"Hello Ali, how's my sweet little library slut today?"

"What do you want?" Ali snapped.

"It's a good thing I called," he said with a chuckle, "you sound tense."

"I'm not--" Ali started.

"Library. Our spot," Danny cut her off, "15 minutes." He ended the call.

15 minutes later, Ali was pacing up and down the library aisle Danny had dubbed "their spot." She hadn't bothered to change her clothes since he'd called and was wearing a t-shirt, leggings, and flip flops. What would he want from her today? He'd said she was going to make him cum this time...a blow job, maybe?

Danny slipped up behind her, firmly grasping her waist. "You're on time," he said, "I like that." Ali jumped. "Shh..." he murmured, and brushed her blonde hair off to one side, "you need to relax." He slipped his hands under the hem of her baggy t-shirt, the tips of his fingers teasing her soft skin and giving her goosebumps. "I've been looking forward to this," he whispered, "and I think you have too." He kissed her neck, moving up to suck and nibble on her earlobe. Ali let out a soft moan and Danny chuckled. "I thought so."

He moved his hands up to her tits and brushed his fingers over her already hard nipples. He toyed with them, "You like it when I play with your tits?" he asked. "Yes," Ali whimpered. She couldn't help it, her body was on fire from his touch and she wanted more.

He placed a finger against her lips, "Suck," he ordered. Without thinking, Ali's lips parted and she sucked his finger like a tiny cock. "Fuck," Danny groaned, grinding his crotch against her ass, "you're a natural." He grabbed her hips and turned her around. "On your knees."

Ali glanced down. Danny wore a fitted t-shirt and gray sweatpants that hid nothing. He placed a hand on her shoulder and applied some gentle force. She knew what he wanted. She knelt down as Danny lowered his pants and released his cock.

Ali had never sucked cock before and was surprised by how excited she was. She leaned forward and started to lick up and down the length of Danny's shaft. He tensed when she got close to the head, so she concentrated her attention there, swirling her tongue around and around. Danny grabbed her hair and forced himself into her mouth. Ali relaxed her jaw and covered her teeth with her lips as he started to thrust. "Look at me," he demanded. Ali glanced up, helpless and so fucking horny. She started to bob her head in time with his thrusts. "Good girl," he groaned and tightened his grip on her hair.

Good girl. Those words touched something in Ali she'd never felt before. And the accompanying groan, like he couldn't help himself was so fucking hot. She gave up any semblance of resistance. As if he sensed her newfound willingness, Danny's thrusts went deeper making her gag. "Yeah baby," he moaned, "take it all." He looked down at her and made eye contact.

Ali slid a hand down into her panties. Her fingers went straight to her throbbing clit and she rubbed slow circles around it. "Oohh fuck, that's hot," Danny groaned, "you like sucking my cock, don't you Ali? It's turning you on so much you can't help but touch yourself."

Ali moaned around his cock.

"Ready to swallow my cum?" he asked.

Ali nodded. "Good girl." Fuck, those words again. Danny gave one more hard thrust and Ali felt his creamy load hit the back of her throat. She swallowed, then swallowed again, taking it all. When he was done, Danny let go of her hair and his cock slipped out of her mouth. He pulled his sweatpants up, leaving Ali on her knees.

Without a word, he turned and left.