Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel Bk. 02

Story Info
A mom and son find each other in incest.
9.4k words
4.43
16.3k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this incest story is 18+.

Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel. Book 2

Mom beamed as she held my hand. The Doctor told us Mom could go home tomorrow, so rest and we both will be as good as new. I filled in Mom on the hotel workers coming out to help us out, and the insurance has been called, and they saw the scene from outside of the tape and are due to send a hazmat clean-up crew to fix the place, and they will get three estimates from contractors. We need to stay in two suites."

Mom says. "When I get better, I kick your ass, but I not staying anywhere without my son there, you understand me?"

I laughed; it hurt as I winced in pain I say. "I hear you, Brenda. We use the Honeymoon suite and move into the trundle bed for me. That alright with you, Mom?"

Susan laughed and says. "It reminded her of when my dad was alive and made us smile."

A nurse came in and says. "We need to leave to let her sleep."

I kissed my Mom again like a son would, and I saw tears in Mom's eyes as we said goodnight.

Susan walked me out to get a cab and says. "Goodnight, you're a fine son to your mother."

So I rode home oddly hungry again and called Doug to see if he was alone. He had his study group, and the cab stopped at Hong Kong Kitchen. I got dinner for ten, I picked up some Moo Shu Chicken, veggie fried rice, Sweet and sour Chicken, white rice, and egg rolls. We chatted about everything but what happened, whether by eating too much or too fast or just the stress, but I went green in the face and made it to the bathroom. I felt two hands on me, a cold wash rag on the back of my neck.

I stopped and dry heaved as Janet held my head up and says. "Your nerves hit you. You're going to have some bumpy days and sleepless nights. You need to talk to someone. My Mother is a therapist. I will call her for you, and talking about it will help when you are ready. From the room's looks, you two are lucky to even be alive."

I washed my face coming back into the room to warm smiles, and I say. "The whole nine minutes are on the cloud I need to download it in case it's removed, but I don't know how can you help me please Fred?"

Doug asked. "If they could watch it." I went to the cloud as the video started as Fred started the download.

I sat there, not looking at the screen as I told them. "I received Mom's panic alarm and ran to the office, having to unlock the door. When I got in, he had Mom's neck in his hands, and I attacked him, spraying him with roach spray..."

My voice left me as I turned away from the laptop. Both girls they grabbed my hands, leading us to the mattress after the cop jumped over the counter, chased Mom, and caught her the first time she walloped him, busting a couple of knuckles the video played on. In my fight, I felt the blows repeatedly just from the sounds on the video. The two girls held me just from the sound of the battle. I pulled away each time before the sound. These two women held me tighter as they began to cry.

Hearing my Mom's friend Coming into the room with her partner shouting and saying. "Freeze, you sack of shit! No, don't reach for your weapon."

The sound of gunfire pierced my soul. They had gotten into a firefight with Dudley Do-Right and not me.

The guys watched it till the end, and after the nine-minute movie, they joined us on the bed and hugged me holding on to me; it felt good.

I say. "Good night; leaving to go see what the Honeymoon suite needs. Doug and his lady Janet came with me. I lay down in my clothes as Doug leaves. Janet undressed me to my underwear, pulled the covers back, and stayed with me, holding me till I dosed off.

I woke hours later, needing to pee; some blood was there. It freaked me out, and I drank some water and noticed it was one am. I texted my Aunt, Dad's sister Ginger what had happen. I knew Mom had someone, but I had never met them; Mom never spoke of them.

My text read. "I was sorry for the late hour, having been through so much. I apologized for not texting sooner, but we were both alright. I was let out of the hospital just a few hours ago; call me, and Mom was coming home after noon later today; we almost died."

The phone rang almost as soon as I hit send. It was my Aunt Ginger. I answered the phone and filled her in on what happened with the police and such.

She says as she starts chewing me out, and I send a photo of my face and chest. "Shit, she be there to help mom get home."

She ended the call by saying. "Love you, see you soon."

I had an odd question: Would she see how Mom and I are together. I went back to sleep, still guilt-free.

I got up, showered, put my scrubs back on, and texted Susan. "I asked if she could check when I could go to my room for clothes. Wearing the same hospital scrubs was getting old."

Susan texted back to give her five to check, and a squad car drove up to let me in. I admit to almost shitting in my pants when the officer got out of the car, and I did not know his name. I panicked and tried to back up. Half fell, still backing up. Finally, I got up in a fighting stance, the officer says. "Susan sent me Dan. I'm sorry, son, my name is Big John. To my friends, you need a second to calm down. I stay over here, sir. I saw how your Mom fought back and how you stood up to a killer, and living is winning, son."

He offered his hand and handed me two cans of pepper spray. "Put them in your pocket. Give one to your Mom; it works better than bug spray."

I got my things from my room, grabbed Mom's things, and packed a bag each officer John carried for me to the room. I changed and went downstairs to two new hotel workers. They wore their uniforms and were helping someone check out. Someone checking in. The bed was removed in our makeshift office, and we set up long folding tables as desks. I saw a truck pull up, and two maintenance guys stopped at the office asking what needed to be done and if I could show them where they wore coveralls from the two largest hotels on the Island.

I showed them the service board and gave them a radio and my pass keys as I showed them the storage room and had to sit on the bed to rest before I could return to the office. I called my Aunt; she was at the hospital, and they were waiting on the Doctor and the paperwork, but I didn't need to come help. I told her I could not get there; I hurt too much to drive on pain pills. I called the contractor who upgraded the living quarters and told them the insurance guys were looking at the room when the police took the tape off. Then, I saw an SUV drive up; it was my Aunt. I went out, and my Aunt asked me to get the wheelchair out of the back for Mom.

I did it, but I damn near needed the chair myself, and my Aunt saw me and helped pull it open to use. It was almost more than I could do. I hugged my Aunt and then my Mom as I helped her out of the SUV. Mom looked terrible, but I wheeled her into the makeshift office, and she saw two hotels working at our desk. I picked up a two-way, and Mom smiled as we took the elevator to the second floor. My Aunt looked at the door marked Honeymoon suite but said nothing. So I called the maintenance guys and asked if they could bring the trundle bed to the suite.

Mom saw the hotel name and says. "Three hotels are helping us?"

I answered. "Make that five so far."

I caught her up with what was going on. My Aunt looked and asked. "Why were we sleeping in the same room?"

My Mother says. "I staying in the room with my protector; we almost died."

I told Mom. "I saw the footage; you fought like a wildcat, but I fought. Trust me, Mom, I did not win but was told living is winning."

My Aunt asked to see the footage, and I picked up my laptop and took her hand to the bathroom. There was a dressing table in the bath, and I set the computer down and started the video.

I say. "I can't watch it again but will be outside if needed. Please, you don't need to see this. It's better with the sound off, but please don't play it too loud. Spoiler alert the evil cop dies at the end. I should say no to this, but you must understand that no power on earth will stop me if my Mother needs me to sleep in the same room."

I left to see Mom's needs as she was napping. I heard crying from the bathroom, and it was only three minutes into the nine. After the nine, nothing happens. Ten long minutes of silence go by, and at last, I hear running water, and my Aunt comes out.

She held me in her arms as she cried softly and says. "I understand, dear man, I do; you have anything to drink, Dan?"

I went to one of the suitcases and opened it to a twelve-year-old bottle of scotch. It was less than a quarter from being complete. I brought it as I thought I take a drink or six, but I had flashes of dad going off in my mind and never touched it, but I poured one for my Aunt.

She asked. "If I would like one myself, you earn it?" So I went and pulled up the prom film. It was only fifty-five seconds long, and before I started it. I said to my Aunt. "You're going to see your nephew just like you did in the sink all those years ago. I don't think drinking is in my future. My girlfriend drugged me on my prom and my first drink. She dumped me for the football team star, stripped me, and tossed me out of the elevator nude. We are sure that the mayor and the evil cop were behind it, but I was tossed out of school and had my scholarship revoked, and I still waiting to have to go to court and see the judge."

My Aunt says. "Damn, son, she's nuts to do this to a hunk like you."

Mom woke and says. "He is a hunk. I need to use the bathroom, please. You said nothing about his face art; it's almost worn off."

As we helped her to the wheelchair, I rolled her into the bathroom, and I say. "You're going to need her panties off, but if you need help getting to the toilet, just sing out."

I kissed Mom's head as I stepped out. My Aunt did not need my help but rolled Mom back into the room, and Aunt says. "We're going commando. It will be easier for us getting her to the throne. What's for dinner?"

I say. "We can't cook; you saw the kitchen in the video."

My Aunt shuddered and looked ill. I took her in my arms, and she started crying. We were sitting on the edge of the bed next to Mom.

I kissed the top of her head, holding her, and she stopped crying and said. "How about seafood tacos and Tex Mex?"

Mom says. "Get some soup, please, baby, and some salad. The Doctor said to eat light." So I called the restaurant, the one I was laughed out of.

I asked. "If we could order and list what we wanted, could I send someone to pick it up?"

He says. "We know where you live, son dinner is on us, and can your Mother drink I send a bottle of our house wine?"

I say. "Yes, and thank you if you, please drop it off in room #1 at the temp office. I asked how much, please?"

The owner says. "No, my money was no good here as long as he was alive."

I say. "Thank you that's quit kind. Have a great night."

I called down and say. "I had food coming in. I should have asked if you guys wanted something. Instead, they bringing it out and told him the place's name."

Doug says. "He called to see if they could add to the order; they were happy to pay for it themselves."

I made a mental note to add a few bucks to his paycheck. Opening my laptop, I looked at his time card and saw he did not show the day in the hospital. He covered the day desk missing classes. Mom and my Aunt were talking.

I asked. "Excuse me Mom, Doug did his time card and did not list the day I was hospitalized. I want to pay him overtime for working and missing classes. How much do you think?"

Mom says. "After sending off your prom film to the feds and there is a court case pending, I say make it five hundred mark it for consultation fee. So we can get a tax break and the same cash for our computer guy. I'm fuzzy and hurting; I can't remember names."

I say. "It's Fred's Mom; you need to eat first, then you can have a pain pill. You get so sick on an empty stomach."

I walk over to the bed, climb on and sit near you and say. "Brenda, Mom, let me rub your hands and head. Remember when you were in the hospital, and I did this? It helped you not hurt so bad."

My Mom looked at me with true love. I could only do one hand and your head, but with my soft talking on how I make fried fish tacos, you dosed right off.

My Aunt Ginger says. "I'm dying to eat your cooking now. Nobody said anything about where I'm sleeping, but I need a quick shower between flying here and driving. Can I use the bathroom here?"

I nodded yes and say. "I need to use it first, and I can put you next door. Then, I'll call the office and ask if it's doable. I forgot to check. Sorry, my mind, fuck, how long is my mind going to be this muddy?"

My Aunt held me and says. "Young man, watch your language, but hush, son, this will pass. You need to talk to someone soon; your, not yourself."

I called the office and asked. "Doug, may I have the therapist's number and if the room next door was booked?

I was given the number he says. "To call her now, her name is Gloria. She's said to call anytime; this is the home number she heard of both videos."

I called and say. "If I could make an appointment as soon as I stop eating these pain pills, and I can drive again."

I was told that she would come to me.

I asked her. "If sitting on our private deck, no one can see, and we can get some sun, I'm sure my Mother will want to talk to someone also, but she hurt much worse than I am." Hanging up the phone, I felt better just getting that started.

I did not know why, but I started to cry as my Aunt went to shower when Mom told me to come to her and damn if we did not cry together, we were still holding each other when my Aunt came out in cute pink gym shorts and a cute top and a beach wrap. The door knocked. I opened the door and was grabbed in a big hug by all the eggheads. I did not wince as no one squeezed me hard. Both girls kissed my Mother on her head as her face was still swollen.

Janet says. "You're both so brave you fought back; you did not quit."

They came, split the order, kissed us, and left, giving us the energy of their love; it was terrific.

Mom ate a fish taco, had some guacamole and soup with a few chips and a few sips of soda, but she dosed as we ate.

I say. "My whole body hurts. I'm going to fire up the hot tub, but I forgot my suit, but my sleep shorts work wet, but it shows shapes like a wet tee-shirt contest."

My Aunt laughed and says. "I can use it after you; you looked too hot in your hotel run, son." As you winked at me.

Doug called and says. "The connecting room was ready, and the door was open. I just needed to unlock it on my side."

I did that and dragged in my Aunts case. I saw a tiny box of candies on the pillow. So I go and soak in the hot tub. The timer set for twenty, and I dried off, grabbed my robe, and went out as my Aunt, with a smile, went in.

I changed into dry shorts and a black Tee in the bedroom. My Mom gasped when she saw me covered in black and blue, band-aids covering broken skin cuts, and stitches made from his high school ring or baton. Mom watched me and said without speaking mouthed. "Sexy." As you winked at me, I went to bed, sat back next to you, turned the T.V. on, started a movie, and held your hand. My Aunt came out in sexy black silk P.J.'s. I waved you over onto the bed. My hands were full, and my bruises stood out as the picture on the screen got brighter. My Aunt kissed my hand softly.

Mom asked. "If she could have a head rub and another pain pill." We gave her one as I rubbed your head till you fell asleep again. I fell asleep as the movie ended.

My Aunt helped me out of bed and onto mine. You kissed me goodnight. I slept for hours, but I awoke, something was off; it was my Mom. She was crying out in her sleep, she was saying. "You hurt my son, you bastard. I'll end you."

Then you screamed. I was out of bed and holding you telling you. "I'm here, Mom; you're safe. I'll end anyone who hurts you."

I say I rub my Mom's arm and keep kissing your head. "Hear my voice, Mom; it tells you you're safe."

Mom says. "It reminds me of you holding me when Danny died as I cried for I don't know how long, but every time I looked, you were there."

I say. "It was only a few days, Mom. You were in bed, I saw you hurting, and I could only show you still had love. I ate peanut butter and most of snacks for the rooms for two days without meals. We got through that, we get through this, Mom I love you, Brenda."

I feel my Aunt's hand rubbing me, offering support and love. I turned and looked back and smiled at my Aunt. She has never shown much love to me, just like my dad, but I feel it now. It's making up for years of not getting it. The week went fast. The police tape was removed, the clean-up crew was called, and I went and got my wet suit and swimming shoes. Then, I went for a long walk at eight am. I am walking back to see my Aunt and Mom sunning on the beach. It means they walked out there; it's a good sign. I stopped by as the contractor crew was patching the holes and painting. The floor replaced the Island is now a granite top, and it looks grand, so much better than the old Formica. The rest of the counters are painted concrete made to look like granite looks incredible.

I met with the therapist her first question she says is. "Why do you feel like a failure when your actions led to saving your Mom? Were you willing to give your life to save your Mom? Not once did you stop. You never gave up; you still hit him as he was strangling you. I heard it from Susan and from Doug. They described your fight. Susan said watching was hard, but you impressed the hard-nosed officers. A couple offered hand-to-hand combat training at the gym the police train at. They have given you a year of training there."

We talked for over an hour. I learned how to see and change how I act on PTSD triggers; we touched on the hotel hazing and how it felt to be betrayed by someone you thought you were in love with. But, unfortunately, lots of things to deal with my Mom and I were not part of our talks, nor would they ever be.

I was walking back to the office I had been working for half a day when I saw a police car pull in. My back got stiff, and I noticed how alert I was.

I started breathing, centering myself, and I saw Susan walking up to me, and I say. "I hug you, but we must step inside to do it."

Susan grabbed me right outside, held me tight, then kissed me and says. "Thank you, Dan, for helping me save my best friend. I'll take you to the gun range soon and teach you how to shoot. Good news: the department has paid for a year at a martial arts school for you. It will give you peace knowing how to fight." We walked into the office, and the donuts tray was empty. I say. "Why no snacks to go with the hot coffee?"

The counter help from a sixth hotel says. "They not been in at all. They had to be thrown out, so we called them and stopped ordering them."

Susan says. "We stopped coming by. We thought you feel better us not coming by as we once did."

I say. "Yes, but you still need to come. I felt better; it triggers me to see you drive up. Before I knew it was you, my fear kicked up. I was ready to fight or run, but seeing it was you, I had to hug you, and when the kitchen was done, I'll cook you a nice dinner to thank you for saving us. You want steaks and seafood?"

Susan answered. "You still want us to stop by? What do you think your Mom will say?"

I laughed and say. "She was the one who started it after dad died. I guess she felt it safer knowing you guys were here to help. Why don't you ask her yourself?"

I took over the desk, letting them go home early as I worked it for the rest of the day. I checked with the hotels and talked to the H.R. departments asking what they made a day so we could pay for their time. I was told by each hotel that the owners told them to pay for their time, and we could not pay them. Having two guys work maintenance left little for me to do. I went next door to see the crew I thought was finishing up was putting in an extra heavy security door. It had sliding locking bars in the door like a bank safe no madman would kick this one in shit. That madman was me. I was told the counter-top, and the door were gifts from the police department. I sat on the new bar stools; it took my breath away.