Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That worked as Mom and Sally were rocking out to some tunes by a band called the Band. They were pretty good. Mom did not play music much since Dad died. So I took the ladies home dropping Sally off first, and handed her cab fare to get to work.

I say. "Susan, I'll be at the gym at six am. I can swing by and take you to the car before I hit the gym."

Susan kissed me, and Chloe did too, but her Mom slapped her ass. I stopped at Jack and picked up tacos, burgers, and fries. Doug and I ate like teenagers that were. I entered the house; the lights were off, and something sexy was playing on the stereo. Rose petals leading to the master bedroom soft candles were all a glow as I saw Brenda spread out on the bed like she was giving herself to me. Rose petals were all around my Mom.

I swept up the pedals, blew out the candles, and pulled a sheet over us, wrapping my arms around you. You sigh in your sleep getting closer to me as your body conforms to mine. We are touching like man and Wife, not son and Mother. There will be time for that later; you're giving your body to me now. I offer my heart to you, my love Brenda.

I woke hours later, an hour before the time to hit the front desk, when a hot mouth took my semi-hard cock, and it grew as I reached over my Mom's, I mean Brenda's, ass. My fingers tease everything I find there as you moan, as my fingers find your wetness.

You started talking in a voice that was half moaning and half need, you say. "I'm going to take my baby's cherry, his virginity, with my pussy that gave birth to you, my darling. So we do this, and we are wed for life. I can't cross this line with you if we do this as a one-time thing. You need to go to your room. If not, do our love proud."

I say. "Brenda, my love, I would not have it any other way. Why do you think we just slept last night? It was so clear you offered your heart and soul to our love."

My next move was an answer. As I pulled you down and my hardness, you winced once as my hardness was home in one slow stroke, a sin but home. Brenda teased my nipples as you kissed me; it was a few seconds before you started moving as your mouth got cold. Then, as you came as we moved faster in our dance, you have me. Made you a little louse but so good, so wet and hot our friction is what dreams are made of a sick sin, but damn, this is better than my hand by a factor of a thousand.

I feel you rocking on us; you move, gaining speed as the white foam drips out of you and scream out your second coming. I flip you over without slipping out, and I take control. You come again as my hands tease your nipples; you grab my neck in both hands, holding on as I pound you into the bed; you cut off my breathing with your two hands. My cock got so big as I came; my cum filled Brenda's pussy making great lube. I pull you up on your knees as my cum, and your juices drip out of you, running down your legs as I slide inside you dogie, and we flash over into overdrive as I try to come a second time. I grab my Brenda by the neck, and I pull you up so we can kiss it makes my cock bend some as it rubs your asshole and the space between.

You passed out for a few seconds and woke to come, and you got so tight your pussy turned white hot as we were making sloppy sucking sounds like a plumber working a plunger in a stopped sink. I came as hard as you did. I knew hours had passed. We lay together, my cock throbbing still inside you as you, too, are throbbing. I can't talk. I glanced at the clock, thinking it must have rung and we did not hear it, but it had only been thirty minutes of heaven.

We have a few before we need to get up. I run to the bathroom, pee, and bring back a warm wet washcloth and a dry towel. I clean your tender parts and dry you; you moan as if you love it. You take the rag from me and clean our cum off to me getting hard again.

My Mom says. "Damn, son, your dad never rocked my world that hard or that long, and you got a boner already, you Horn-dog you."

We ate still naked as we fed each other eggs. I kissed you, and we went and got dressed, and I was off to the gym and my Mom to the front desk. We had a glow that spoke of good health. During my workout, I was pushed extra hard, showing my skills were improving. My lack of fear of getting hurt when it was gone. I asked the instructor how you keep the fear that your loved ones would get hurt if you were in a fight.

He looked at me and says. "You fight even harder, forgetting the fear or the outcome. Let their love for you be a shield. Son, you lived through it; you fought above your class. Where do you think that came from?"

I picked up a dozen roses, Brenda's favorite. I dropped them off at the front desk, went to find Suzy, flipped the beds, checked the drains, and tuned the A.C. to a lower setting. We put up the summer sails to block the rooms from the hot sun but still give you a good gulf view. I finished the chores and did the pool as it was not on the list of things to do, but I was worried about my Mom's feelings.

I know you have my heart, but sin has the effect of changing things. I hear your voice on the two-way lunch is ready, calling me into the office that you made lobster poorboy's for us with last night's leftovers. We sat at the desk eating as you held my hand; we both knew we were on camera. You take our plates into the kitchen; you call me in, and your legs wrap around me as your lips find mine.

I hear you say. "I had to be sure it was not a dream, or if it was a dream, it was one hell of a wet one."

We kissed till the door chimed, someone coming in. I pulled my hard cock where it was not as out and proud going to the office to wait on a guest. It was an easy day; we took timeouts for a kiss. We were fully booked, and on one of the kissing breaks, you went to your knees and pulled my pants down as you hovered me up into your hot mouth. No doubt it was a dream, no, it's real, and in my heart, this will last for as long as we are alive. If we move to a new place where no one knows us, could we be husband and Wife?

I lost my thought and say. "Take my cum, my Wife, my lover, my whore. I will be your slut in anything, Mother."