Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day a police SUV cruiser stopped by for coffee and a pee break, and I had called the bakery the day before to start the donuts again. Mom never said no.

It was the big cop who scared me. He walked up to me and says. "I see you're working out on the beach again, and you did not flinch when I walked up. Will you join us at the gym? The police class starts Monday at eight am, Dan?"

I answered. "Yes, Sir, please; my boxing at the YMCA did not help all that much. I am sure I got that; don't stop or give up from my Mom. I remember her pushing me when I was to swim only three events on my first senior swim meet, and the football team captain hazed three of our swimmers, locking them in a broom closet. Finally, I had to swim six events; Mom rubbed the cramps out of my legs and told me not to quit but to just try. My try got me two state records and four first places with two-second places. It was then the colleges started looking at me."

I went to work doing the books, listing the work, and paying the bills. I added the income; we almost lost 6400. Our overhead would have sucked that up. We had a lot to be grateful for; without all the help, it would have put us in the hell hole of taxes. Mom and my Aunt came back. Mom smiled at me. I swear I saw a gleam in my Mom's eyes. Your bruises were changing colors, as mine were, but it looked like we were starting to heal.

Mom laughed at a joke my Aunt told Mom says. "I have an eleven am meeting with a therapist. I need to go clean up her name in Mrs. Grant. Send her up when she gets here, please."

Mom looked over my shoulder at the books and kissed my cheek like a Mom would. So I took it to mean we were doing alright another summer where we lost half the season to a Red tide or the year a jellyfish invasion crushed the season.

I swam and ran the next dawn; I returned and met my Mom and Aunt walking on the beach. I had not seen Mom do this since before dad died. One of us was always working. I waved like the dork I can be and walked with them, running back to my Mom, laughing at my Aunt, and worried about me falling. I tripped as I did, but I did not hit the ground. Instead, I did a back flip, twisted around, and picked up the pace upright. I did two more rolls and back flips. It was a tumbling class my Mom made me take when I was young. I tripped over my big feet. Thank goodness I grew into them, and dance class helped my balance.

My Aunt says. "He fought like that to get away. Then, in the video, he got in some head-rocking punches and took so much more than the vest the cop had on gave him an edge. I saw my brother fight two guys in high school once, he could fight but not take a punch that was nothing compared to, Dan."

Mom says. "Danny loved bar fights before we got married, but his wedding vow to me was to stop fighting, and he did. He did defend us once, and the fighting was alright, but Susan helped break up the fight. She wrapped her legs around the other guy's neck and choked him out."

Mom went to the front desk in the makeshift office, and I drove to the gym. I was given a booklet. It was a martial art training book, a copy of one from the 1930s from Hong Kong. I was told it was the same book that Bruce Lee used not sure it was true, but I used it to help learn. It had the workouts listed how to move in the different styles and showed running with weights and balancing on rocks or tree stumps. I went through a complete basic training work out then ran five miles.

I got home by noon, covered in sweat but felt better. Even if there were parts that were still sore, I was still moving. I made a surf and turf dinner, and my Aunt went home The next day as Mom and I were doing well. We ate like life was still important there. Mom looked at the kitchen and the new door and smiled.

Brenda says. "I like to see the video, but not right now; this feels good being with my son and his favorite Aunt."

We ate and watched T.V. on cable. I let the ladies pick it was American Idol got a great night's sleep in our own home, Mom and I in the same room. Our Aunt joined us. We insisted, and she drove back to town after an excellent breakfast. I Went for a quick swim before dawn, did less than a third of my typical day, did three miles towing a dragging a swim parachute, and ran around with it on land. It worked both running forward and backward.

I went to the gym and was done by eleven and stopped by my therapist and did an hour with her. I saw the headlines in the local newspaper The Mayor was arrested and held on two million dollars in bail. I got home and took over the chores for the day. The work at a motel is hard, but if you are smart, the work can be done in a day. The only trouble was the next day would be more of the same. I stopped for tacos, and Mom and I were booked, so we ate in the office.

The weeks went by quickly, and we slept in bed, but we had done nothing as Mom's ribs still were tender and another week on her hand. But every night was the same. We showered and rubbed all our sweet spots together when we went to bed.

It started the first night my Aunt left to go home, Mom says. "I need help in the shower; wash my back, baby. I don't feel like dancing yet, but I have a hand that works."

My clothes fell off me like magic, taking my shoes and socks off with my feet as I did my shirt with one hand and my other hand was doing my pants. Mom started herself as I walked by, picked you up like you weighed nothing, and walked to the shower, both nude.

I say. "Works for me, my love. You are in charge, Brenda. You are ahead in points, but based on the porn I've watched, you're always going to outscore me, but what fun we will have trying."

I walked into the shower with you and started it. I sat on the bench with you in my lap, my hard cock pressed against your hip. The water ran down, wetting our hair. I soaped your breast teasing your nipples as the water pooled in your lap, hiding your pussy.

I soap under your arms as my kisses stroke your neck; my hardness is throbbing, making you squirm. I bit your neck hard, leaving a hickey out of the site if you wear a shirt. You moan your neck turns bright red as your nipples poke up, screaming to be kissed. I do like that it felt right; it felt like love. I comfort nursing my Mother's peach-sized breast. Your nipples loved it your moans deepened as if you were getting closer to coming. I touched your pussy for the first time; watching porn has given my fingers what to search for. That nub of fresh heat makes me moan, and I do in my Moms hot mouth. It taste of hot cherries and desire. The smell of us was burning my young mind up; it smelled like a woman's cum, soon to be mine.

We kiss as I find your clit, and one finger teases all around your lips, pulling them away from your pussy. My fingers are dripping in your hot juices. You are not able to reach behind you to stroke my cock, so you move my head back to your breast again. My thumb is flipping your clit as two fingers dip inside and up. Finally, you arch your back and scream, coming all over my hands.

I can't help it. I'm still a boy. I lick you off my hand; it's not enough. I stand and put you down on the bench as I drop to my knees and feast on your juices leaking out of you. You're holding the shower bar because you can't sit upright. My tongue hits your hot clit pulsing with your desire, your need to surrender to your son.

My sucking your clit, my fingers back inside your lips got so swollen they tasted terrific, but you're second come, you sprayed my face as you pulled me up to lick and suck your juices off my face.

Your hand wrapped around my shaft. It took only a few strokes, and as I felt like I was close to coming, I grabbed my cock hard as you grabbed my balls, and I held out for a few more strokes. But, nut damn, did I nut spraying all over your chest. You wiped it off you between grasp for air as you licked it off your fingers. I kissed you again to taste and suck your breast, teasing you.

I wonder if you could come a third time, and you stopped me, and my Mom says. "Damn, son, that was heaven; just put your hand on my pussy and hold it there."

I feel it pulse. It beats to your heart, you say. "I might be able to, but I'm almost raw, but that was rocking my world, baby."

We slept in each other's arms for some strange reason. Brenda insisted we sleep in my bed. I got up and needed my keys and phone to go to the gym. We were sparring for the first time; some people there were bigger than me.

I was uneasy, but nothing was going to stop me. I glanced at the big kingsize bed and wondered why we used my smaller one. I see my Dad's and Moms wedding picture. I have my answer. It's seven am. I called the Hotel supply and checked the price of a king-size bed and box springs, and they sent me to their website. While drinking my coffee, I see a great bed, and the headboard matches the room.

I ordered it and left a note on the desk for my Mom. "I ordered a brand new bed, Brenda; please have them take your old one away. I used my Christmas money. Love you see you after gym by eleven."

Now if anyone was keeping score in twelve days, it was mom 22 to me at 12. Mom could come more than once; it was a joy to cause.

I got to the gym happily, and the workout and sparring were heavily scripted. It was to learn muscle memory. One of the recruits took it further; he acted like he was Bruce fucking Lee and went a complete street fighter at me 110%. His hitting me in the face as hard as he could did not have the desired reaction he was expecting. He hit me and grabbed my throat, thinking he was strong enough to choke me out one-handed as he hit me in the face.

I climbed up on him like a tree; he was five inches taller than me. I kicked him in the thigh, slapped both his ears at once, and was on top of his knees with my feet. I jumped off his legs and went up, coming back down with all my weight coming down on his practice helmet with my elbow. I cracked him where there was no padding.

I flipped him over my back. Our third class taught us that I pined his arm back with his thumb, and my foot pinned his shoulder, and I say. "Yield or I break it. You do not deserve to be a peace officer."

The class master walked over and says. "He's right. I say break it. He is the brother of the officer who tried to kill you."

I had no clue why he would tell me this, my vision darkened, and I started to twist his arm, and he cried out in pain, and his face showed fear.

I stopped seeing that very look; I knew it and stopped. I asked for a laptop, pulled up the nine-minute video, and started it, turning the sound up. I went and got sick in the restroom. I tried tossing up an empty tummy. Finally, I came out, and the class bowed to me as my instructor pulled me aside and says. "He left crying; it was not how he was told what it was. Your anger was eating you. It would only get worse, but now you have mastered yourself, there is nothing more I can teach you about how to live, but I can teach you how not to fight or win if you have to."

I went home to fresh flowers on the desk from the lawyer Doug hired for us to sue the mayor. A note said your papers have been filed. We were called in to testify on the mayor's charges a few weeks later. They tried to say it was my fault as I was not a good match for his daughter. That line of thought did not help the case. He was found guilty in under forty-five minutes by a jury of his peers.

I called Doug, and he said he filed, and the mayor would be served with the lawsuit papers before he left the courthouse. So we did not use the bed yet. I'm waiting for Mom to tell us when. I mean happy we are beyond words happy. We watched a movie and took our unique shower. My Mom, I mean Brenda, gave me the first blow job. I came so hard I spoke in tongues when Brenda slipped a soapy finger in my ass. I slid to the floor, and the warm water was getting cooler. I was without words.

I watched Brenda lick her lips and use a finger to get it all in your mouth. I stood, my legs shaking, my cock growing. I groaned again when its fullness hit. My words came out as animal grunts. I helped you down so you could mount me as I laid on my back. I spread your lips, so they are on either side of my hard cock. I can feel your clit getting harder as I slide your wet body up and down on my cock. I picked a great thing to do as you came, and after a few strokes, you did it again till you screamed out two more, the last being a good size squirt. Finally, you collapse on me, falling on my chest. You kiss us, and your mouth is freezing.

We kiss between our breaths. You feel my throbbing cock hard as ever, and you move your hip just a bit, and we slide between your legs. Pressing me tighter, I glide on your pussy lips, your legs holding me tight. I'm still a virgin, but it felt unearthly to my hot Moms pussy dripping down, keeping us wet. I thought about where I came from and came I did. I came so hard, and you were so wet and hot I slid across your lips like I was stroking in K.Y. lube. Still hard, I held your hips to gain traction on the shower floor when you took over.

My Mom, Brenda, grabbed my balls and rode me like a cowgirl riding a horse in a race, and you were winning. We both spoke in tongues or at least moans. But talking was not needed; we blew together. We both arched our backs, trying to come hard. My fingers grabbed your nipples, and I bent your breast to new shapes, but we both fell, unable to breathe.

I throbbed a few times, shooting a second gush over my stomach, and felt it pooling on my chest. I feel it dripping off you as I sit on the bench and wash you and me with the shower head. I try hard not to be too rough. I know any touch is too much, but we're clean. I dry us off and carry you to bed. I tell you I love you as I turn out the light; I hear you tell me you love me too. We slept seven hours, and I woke to Brenda sucking me hard as you mounted me between your wet legs again, not in your pussy, and you moved so slowly, telling me how much you loved me. We did this slowly; you built up to an explosion of epic portions; your coming made me lose it. We needed to be at the front desk in thirty minutes as the alarm went off.

We showered quickly, and you switched into Mom mode, fed me a fruit smoothie with protein in it, and sent me off to the gym. I grabbed a few donuts as the truck from the bakery got here. Then, I talked to Doug about how smooth the night went, grabbed a coffee, and headed to the gym.

The instructor asked me. "If the hot head officer could come back?"

I answered. "He is not my enemy and not my place to judge, but I hope it helps in life. No way he should wear a badge, but who knows? He needs to be watched. Not my job."

We worked out, and then the sparring started. I did not meet the tree again, but I had two more minor challenges: a woman and a man. They were teamed up against me. We went like it was a movie. Our skills were matched. I didn't know how fast I picked this up, but when the time was called. We had sparred non-stop for twenty minutes; we three bowed to each other and to the Master covered in sweat.

I got home before noon, hugged my Mom, and say. "Wow, Brenda, how hot you're looking today."

I grabbed my tool belt and went to work, running into Suzy and helping her flip the mattresses in a few rooms. She likes my strength; it makes her job so much easier. Then, I get a call to take the front desk for a few hours as Mom needs to go for her last check-up.

I was covering the desk, and a few kids from my school came by and wanted to rent a few rooms. I asked for I.D.s on anyone over twenty-one, a firm rule from the insurance company, and one of the guys was old enough, but they wanted me to comp them the rooms for free. So they were the ones who drew on me with the markers.

I picked up the baton, a gift from Big John, clicked the door lock closed going into the office, leaped the counter to lock the front door and say calmly. "I've seen the video that you shared of me; you guys fucking drew on me. I'm sorry you only brought five guys. I leave one of you to drive, but please swing at me."

One brave soul reached for me from what he thought was my blind spot, but he was wrong. I let him hit me, and I hurt his wrist bad with the baton. After he did as another threw a punch. I spanked his wrist before his punch could touch me. Then, blocking two more swings, I flipped him, tossing him into two of his friends and making him scream. Finally, the football captain tried a kick. I caught his leg and cracked his knee, and broke his nose.

The last standing holds his hands up and says. "I knew how to drive."

Holding his hands out, not wanting pain. I unlocked the door got their plate number went to the phone after they left, and called it in.

I say. "I am reporting a disturbance at the Sea Do Inn; they have left. No weapons were flashed, but they left. They had kegs in their car, I refused them a room, and they tried to fight me. So I let them leave rather than have to hurt them more."

I pulled the video in the lobby and the parking lot to show what kind of car and sent it to the police, and I say. "They seemed drunk, but I'm no expert. They said they were going to a friend's house after I turned them down on the room. They said they were going over to eighth and Broadway."

That ought to fuck up their lives. Payback is a bitch, I did not break anyone too bad, but they are attacking me on tape, and I got even.

Mom left earlier to visit the Doctor, and she was due to get her hair cut afterward. Mom rushed back. Just as Big John and Susan pulled up, I don't know how Mom knew. Susan winked at me, letting on she knew I had suckered them into a fight. Not knowing my role, Mom made a big deal, and she iced my one bruise to their eight or more on the other guys.

Susan and Mom talked about me cooking dinner later, Susan says, after Doug got here. "She had Chloe this weekend; we must make it another night. She did nothing about talking about him as if he is a hunk."

Mom says. "Bring her any way we will call Suzy; he can cook for us and play his video games."

I have not turned it on since dad died way too much to do. I never told Mom that I don't play anymore. So I went and prepped dinner. I made fresh bread and sweet garlic butter. I had roasted vegetables, cabbage stuffed peppers with pine nuts and cactus, and an egg batter covering grilled lobster and steaks with a raw shrimp ceviche as an appetizer. The ladies arrived, and I made drinks and told them I drive them home after dinner as I felt no need to drink.

Dinner was a hit, as I was too. Chloe kept looking at me like I was a juicy burger with bacon. Finally, Susan pulled me aside and said. "I not going to make a big deal. She's too young for you, but you must let her know you're not that guy. Just say your heart is too broken from the event."

We finished eating and were loading the dishwasher when the front counter intercom rang. "It's your ex; she's crying and says she'll hurt herself if you don't come out."

Susan got her taser from her bag, and we went out; my Mom stayed behind with Suzy and Chloe. If Mom went, she hurt her for sure. It was a drunken rant; she and her Mom were staying with friends. Her Dads lawyer sold their home for their fees. The bail bondsmen got the cars as he ran but was caught. So my ex will be forced to work at a food store, live in a crap apartment, and drive a crappy car. I could not be happier.

I say. "You were talking to the wrong worm; honey, hit the road."

We put Bobbie in a taxi, sending her home to god knows where and Chloe tried to give me solace, but I had to say. "Your too young for me, dear. I'm too broken up from her breaking my heart, and I told her she was not my type but you are hot."