All Comments on 'Dan's Conditioning Ch. 03'

by headrush274

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but lost me repeating over n over

trianetrianeabout 3 years ago

What's up with all the repetition? 🤔🤨

chastenchastenabout 3 years ago

Umm, maybe even minimal proofreading to get rid of all the duplicate sections?

headrush274headrush274about 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry something must have glitched when I uploaded it I’ll fix it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pictures of page 1 do not show

Pictures of page 1 do not show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The opening ~3-4 paragraphs run, then repeat, followed by the whole story, minus the images, and then the whole story AGAIN, WITH the images... You definitely need to proofread before hitting submit!

damnnearmissdamnnearmissabout 3 years ago

@headrush274 it is a really good story, I am looking forward to what is coming next. Dan is really going to change and I like how he changing keep the story going, I am really looking forward to next chapter.

Myhands316Myhands316about 3 years ago

I must be in a critical mood today, this is the third set of stories I've actually commented on. First, the word 'slut' is a bit vague and not used as often in the real D's world. Now 'Cum Slut or Cum Eating Slut, or even Cum Covered Slut', might be more apropos. Also, Female Domme's have a habit of naming their pets, since this is the direction you've taken the story. And they also use the possessive words like 'My Pet, My Good or Bad Boy'. They tend to let the submissive know fairly early on who is in control, and usually why. From the onset, it would be something like. "Oh, my, what do we have here? Someone ordered me a nice submissive piece of candy. Is all that for me? Is that what you want? Do you want me me to enjoy my piece of candy?" She is setting the rules of engagement from the onset. "Oh yummy, what a nice cock I have here for My pleasure. You do want to please me... Don't you?" The hook has to be set. Most Domme's I know, want a willing submissive to play with, pulled from the 'real world', into the 'D's world' and then see how far they can take them in their submission. They want the worship of a willing submissive who willingly, and only for their Domme', are doing the things their Domme' asks; to show their worship and place in the relationship. Once they have ownership, they tend to mark their sub's fairly quickly to avoid poaching. I mean Domme' to submissive pet is like 7 to one, so yeah it happens and it can get UGLY. Now in the S&M world, is where they want to MAKE men, boys or Submissive's submit by any means necessary. This story, to me, falls in the former, not the latter. I have found each Domme' has her own reasons and methods in how and why they do the things they do. But, that is a whole other topic.

I hope this helped.

Myhands316

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Holy Fuck that was hot. More more more pleeeeeese?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when can we expect ch4??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is Mistress Kendra taking applicants...err...applicunts?

kat4funnkat4funnabout 3 years ago

I thought the story was a fun read but I've had stories turn down for the things that are in this one. The D in Dan should be capitalized every time. The first letter at the start of a sentence should be capitalized. It was distracting and SHAME on the proof readers for allowing this story to be published with all of the mistakes.

Mew167Mew167almost 3 years ago

Great story! Excited for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next one coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do see a progression in your writing, all things coming together. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's all about the abuse, nothing redeeming. No real story, just fantasy.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Yay, very nice and way better than the prior chapter. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The problem I have with this is, he goes from just finishing high school with friends to being alone with his friend's mom 24/7. He's like a zombie, never questioning or rebelling. This is a young guy, with raging hormones, I doubt he happy being feminized by an old slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous