Dan's Conditioning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three," stroking him even faster now, "Do you know how hot it is? to see a guy with a huge hot load, dripping down his face. It gets me wet every time. To be honest, my pussy is dripping right now, just thinking about it."

"Two. Wow, I really didn't think you could hold out this long. You have great control over that cock of yours. Which is really going to help you with your training. I hope it doesn't let you disappoint me tonight, Though."

"One!" Miss Kendra yelled as she jammed the vibrator deep into Dan's ass as far as it would go. Keeping it pressed firmly against his prostate. As it buzzed away, she quickly slid her hand up his cock and rubbed the spot at the base of the head. Dan bucked and convulsed as his cock began to squirt an unnaturally massive load of cum, hitting him right on the nose, still shrouded in Kendra's panties. It splashed across his face. Kendra gave his cock a sudden firm stroke as if she was pumping a shotgun. His cock spurted another whopping load, this time hitting his forehead and running down through his hair. Miss Kendra gave one more quick jerk shooting a final thick stream of cum straight into Dan's gagged open mouth. It filled his mouth past the brim, causing some to spill down the side of his cheek. Miss Kendra quickly covered his mouth with her foot and used her toes to pinch his nose.

"Swallow all of it, now slut!" She commanded.

Dan gargled and choked as it took him three tries to swallow all of it down.

"Such a Good little slut. I guess you did want that cum after all, huh Slut?"

Kendra removed her foot, and Dan gasped for air. She withdrew the vibrator from his ass and gave a shove to his lower back, rolling him over. Dan laid panting on the floor in a daze. Digging through the duffle bag she had given him the day before, Miss Kendra recovered a small projector, setting it up at the edge of Dan's bed, and aiming it at the ceiling. Strutting back to dan, Kendra stood overtop him straddling his face. With the new agreeable view up her skirt, dan stared up at her glistening and dripping wet pussy as she fiddled with a remote for a few moments.

Suddenly a video began to play on the ceiling. Kendra stepped to the side, and Dan's eyes became fixated on the video, now illuminating his room. The recording was a compilation of porn videos clipped together in fast succession with written words randomly flashing on the screen. Dan couldn't make out most of them, but he could make out the word OBEY which flashed in bold letters every minute or so. The clips were mixed scenes of women being brutally fucked, anal cream pies, bukkake scenes, and facials. There was electronic dance music playing in the background, and the sounds of multiple women moaning echoed inside Dan's head.

Miss Kendra helped dan up to his feet and removed his gag only to then shove him back down onto his bed. As he lay on his back, he stared up at the video. "This is going to be playing all night long for you, and I'm even going to allow you to play with yourself. You're allowed to cum your brains out, as many times as you can handle tonight. But there is a catch. You are not allowed to clean up any of the mess. Where your cum lands is where it stays. I'll be reviewing the video in the morning." Kendra pointed at the webcam in the corner of the room, which she had instructed dan to set up earlier that day. "I need to make sure you don't break the rules. and to see how much cum we have your body producing now, from your special beverage." Miss Kendra swaggered out of the room, throwing the vibrator over her shoulder as she reached the door. it slapped down on Dan's chest and rolled off to his side. "I'll leave this here just in case you find yourself aching to have that slutty little hole of yours filled up," she chuckled, walking out his bedroom door

It wasn't long before Dan's cock grew hard again, watching the porn playing on his ceiling. He began stroking himself. In almost no time, he got himself to a quick orgasm, splashing another gigantic load onto his belly and chest.

Dan closed his eyes and attempted to fall asleep, but the erotic moans from the video stirred inside him. Within a few minutes, his eyes opened, and the images got him ramped up again. Stroking again, he quickly got himself to the edge but couldn't seem to finish. It wasn't long before he realized he was aching for that sensation of his ass all filled up. Knowing it would send him over the edge. He found the vibrator and poked at his hole with it, but it was dry and chafed as he attempted to insert it. In his desperation, he rolled the vibrator through a puddle of cum that had pooled on his stomach, lubing it up. It slid right in now, and dan began to vigorously fuck his ass. Quickly getting himself to another orgasm, spilling another huge load.

Dan continued to fuck, and stroke himself repeatedly threw out the night, spilling load after load. Until he and his bed were utterly drenched in his own seed. The sheets stuck to his back as he rolled around, and a slippery sheen coated his entire body. When he finally came to the edge of the last orgasm. He shuttered and trembled but couldn't make himself cum. As much as he tried, struggling hard in need of just one more release, he remained Shuttering and shaking on edge. He rolled on his side before his tongue fell from his mouth. Due to his convulsions, his tongue accidentally dragged through a puddled-up pool of cum.

As the salty taste hit him, he was immediately shot into an almost unbearably intense orgasm. His cock dribbled the last bit of cum he had left, dribbling down on the already soaked sheets. Dan's eyes quickly shut, and he fell asleep in the slimy soaking wet bed of his own making.

When Dan woke up the next morning, sticky, With his sheets still glued to his back. He sat up on the edge of his bed and heard the familiar ding from his phone. It was Miss Kendra

"Wow... I just reviewed the video of you from last night. You're more of a desperate slut than I could have ever hoped for. And did I see you use your own cum as lube to fuck your ass? That's pretty resourceful. I am going to have so much fun with you. For now, though, get yourself cleaned up and head to work. In bag number two, you'll find an assortment of panties. you may pick whichever pair you'd like to wear today, but from now on, panties are the only underwear you are allowed to wear."

Dan did as he was told.

12