Dan's Conditioning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see on your face you're wondering how it is; you can feel my hands rubbing your new tits. Well, that's where all this really gets pretty crazy. Dr. Nyx has been interning with a top neuroscientist in the world, and they have developed a technique to completely map out complex nerve structures in the skin and other types of tissue. They have even invented ways to recreate these nerve structures by printing them onto silicone sheets that appear and feel just about identical to real skin. They can then take these sheets and sort of wire them into the existing nerves, thus allowing a patient to actually regain their sense of touch in the new sheet of skin. It was designed to help patients recover their sense of touch after severe nerve damage. Combining this with some amazing prosthetic technology that has also been in the works for some time is how we were able to give you these amazing tits that are pretty much indistinguishable from the real thing."

Kendra gave Dan's nipple a sharp pinch, and he squirmed underneath her.

"Pretty amazing, right? You can even feel pain. Before you start to worry too much, everything is just an addition to your natural self; we haven't changed anything about your original body. Everything we have done so far is one hundred percent reversible via a simple procedure. The main thing you should take away from all of this is that these new tits, along with the other changes we have made, are not in any sense of the word permanent. They are pretty durable, though, so you don't have to maintain them in any special way other than washing and taking care of your new additions as if they were your own body.

"Now that I have explained what we have done, you can hopefully sleep a little easier. What do you think? It's actually pretty cool, right?" Kendra asked as she sensually caressed one of his new nipples.

"I guess it's kind of neat," Dan breathily responded in his now unrecognizable feminine tone of voice.

"Yea, it is, isn't it? And I bet you're wondering about that new voice you have. We used a different version of the same technology to actively constrict your vocal cords. Again, this is nothing permanent and can easily be undone.

"We have also made a few other additions to your body, most notably your hair. That's actually a pretty simple technique. We just braided extensions onto your real hair. Then we cut, died, and styled it. We thought of just giving you a wig at first, but then we decided you needed something a bit sturdier so you wouldn't have to worry about losing your hair any time things got a bit rough."

She gave his new hair a sharp tug, and Dan let out a shrill shriek in pain.

"On top of all that, we installed what is called a reflection into your anal cavity. Basically, we made a copy of the nerves in your cock, flipped it inside out, and connected it to the tissue inside your hole. The idea is to make your ass more like a vagina by increasing the number of nerve endings in it. We already know how much of a butt slut you are. So, this should just make you love that feeling of being all filled up even more." She told him as she pulled out her phone and gave it a click. The butt plug he had somehow forgotten Natasha had inserted in him the other night came alive, buzzing away in his bum, and he now fully grasped the purpose of what Miss Kendra had referred to as the reflection in his ass as a wave of euphoria shot through him.

"Now, I bet you're wondering why it is I have gone through all this trouble of changing your body," Kendra asked Dan, tapping on her phone, and abruptly halting the intense vibration within him.

"Yea, why go through all this trouble," Dan responded, biting his bottom lip.

"Well, the thing is, Danny do you remember when I told you I wanted to use you for a psychological experiment? That being the case, this is the next step in that study. I have already gotten some fascinating data from you so far, and I know it has been rough at times. But I am confident that you haven't hated all of it. In fact, I'm fairly certain at least some part of you has been enjoying it. I have even given you ways out serval times now, and you have always chosen to continue. Sure, I have been using the pretty trivial threat of exposing you doing some kinky shit with an incredibly hot woman, along with the promise of actually being able to fuck me after all of this. But that was really just enough encouragement to help push you through your fears of what we both know you crave. If at least some part of you didn't want this, you wouldn't have let me push you this far."

There was a moment of silence as Dan contemplated all of Kendra's rationale. Not being able to conceive of any reasonable arguments to her points, he began to come to terms with the fact that there must be at least some truth to what she was suggesting.

After this moment of reflection had passed, Kendra continued, "So now we have come to the next phase of the experiment, and as always, if you do not wish to continue, we can stop this all right now. Except at this particular injunction, your refusal to continue won't be met with any punishment. If you decide to end this right here and now. I will not expose anything you have done so far; you may quit your job at Natasha's love shack, and Nyx and I will put you back exactly as you were. The one major downside to this option is that you won't eventually be allowed to fuck me.

"All that being said, I think you ought to know what the next phase of the experiment entails. Basically, I want to give you the full experience of becoming a sissy slave and study what kind of changes to your sexual desires result from it. I will be comparing those desires to that of an ordinary Submissive woman to examine any variations. So, what do you say, Danny? Are you willing to help me out with my research?"

Dan lay motionless on the bed with his mouth gaped open wide, in a stupor as he tried to absorb all of the information Kendra was doling out.

"Now, before you answer, I want you to really think about it. You have the chance to be one of the very few human beings to experience sex from both sides of the gender spectrum. I bet you could go your whole life without meeting someone with that experience. You'll become a sexual explorer boldly going where no man has gone before."

"So, none of this is permanent? I can go right back to being me at the end of all this." Dan asked, with his voice trembling.

"Yes, absolutely. At the end of the evaluation period, you can go right back to being who you truly are. But you do have to understand this is a substantial undertaking on my part. So, I'm not going to invest a bunch of time into this just for you to run away the first-time things get a bit uncomfortable. That being said, I will require some insurance so that you will follow through with this all the way to the end."

"What kind of insurance," Dan asked, swallowing a lump in his throat.

"Well, I will need you to sign this contract for me," Kendra told him as she reached down under the bed and pulled out a massive stack of bonded-together documents. She dropped it down onto Dan's lap, and he let out a gasping cough as it struck his sack. "A contract for what," he asked.

"Well, basically, Danny, it gives me ownership over you for a period of time. Until August twenty-eighth, to be exact. But since slavery is technically illegal, what it actually does is gives me consent to do pretty much anything I want with you up until that date. The contract Has to be quite comprehensive and rather specific to really account for every possible contingency, which, believe me, it does, thus the size of the document. You don't need to read it all. The general gist is that if you sign it, you will become my property to do with as I wish until the twenty-eighth. At which time I will revert you back to your natural state. Then for one whole day on September second, the terms of the contract will essentially reverse, and I will become your property, and you may fuck me or do anything else you so desire with me for that one day. Though I do have to warn you, it explicitly states that you give me consent to use pretty much any manner of punishment you can imagine and probably some you can't to help you uphold your end of the deal. Along with a clause disclosing in the extremely unlikely situation that you do manage to break the contract, I am no longer obligated to restore your natural state or follow through on any other contract obligations.

"So, what do you say, Danny? Do you have what it takes to fuck this hot ass MILF? Or are you so scared that you're just gonna quit at the halfway mark and end up jerking off every day for the rest of your life only dreaming of a reality you wish you had the courage to live out."

Kendra undid Dan's right hand from its restraint and handed him a pen. "Well, what's it going to be, Danny?" she asked before pulling his hand up to her mouth and seductively sucking on his ring finger.

"I don't know. It all sounds pretty serious," Dan responded.

"Well, it is profoundly serious, Danny. But I promise you it will be the experience of a lifetime! I'm going to make you endure pleasures the likes of which most men only dream of," she told him as she tapped the screen of her phone again, and an intense buzzing began to rumble in Dan's ass once more. This time pulsating in a rhythm. The sensation was spectacularly intense, and it rang through his entire body like a bell with each blast of vibration. The reflection, as Kendra had called it, was indeed doing its job to increase his satisfaction from anal stimulation.

Euphoria overwhelmed him, causing him to drop the pen as he couldn't help himself from squirming in the satin sheets and moaning like a desperate slut in his new womanly tone of voice. After only about half a minute of the plug buzzing away in his ass, Kendra, sensing that he was already reaching an edge, quickly gave her phone another click bringing all of Dan's pleasure to an abrupt halt in what couldn't have been more than a single second before he reached orgasm. Leaving Dan's entire body trembling as he panted like a dog in his need for release.

Kendra snickered softly before purring, "See, Danny, we are playing on a whole nother level now, and that is only the start of what's possible from here on out. So just sign here on the dotted line, and we can really see how far this rabbit hole goes."

She placed the pen back into his hand and flipped the contract open to the signature page. Still squirming in the sheets, Dan closed his eyes for a moment and subtly shook his head, before finally letting out one long heavy breath. An exceptionally soft "fuck it," fell from his lips, and without looking, he signed his john Handcock to the document.

"That's a good boy, or should I say girl," Kendra purred with a smirk before continuing, "you have no idea how happy you have just made me."

She shot up into a standing position yanking the comforter off him as she did, exposing the rest of Danny's nude body. Next, she undid his restraints and commanded him to stand in front of a large mirror at the end of the room. She strutted up behind him, and he felt her warm body press against his back as She sensually ran her hands over the curves of his new figure. Eventually, she worked her way down to his cock, fondling it for a bit before delicately stroking it. As the waves of pleasure washed over him, he grew weak in her embrace.

"Now, Danny, I have to explain a few more things about your new circumstances. So, I need you to listen closely. Do you think you can handle that?"

Dan replied with a breathy, "yes." And Kendra quickly gave his ass a sharp slap. The sting caused Dan to let out a high-pitched yelp.

"Yes, what?" Kendra questioned in a stern voice.

"Yes, Ma'am," Dan quickly barked back.

"That's better slut. Do not forget your place now just because I'm being gentle with you."

He quickly answered, "yes, Ma'am, sorry, Ma'am."

"That's my good girl. Now the first thing you need to understand is that you will be living your life for the next few weeks as a total sissy slut. This could cause some complications in your normal vanilla life. But don't worry, Hun, I have considered all that, and we can avoid any, and all complications of you returning to your previous life, just as long as you do exactly as you're told. Do you think you can do that for me, sissy?" she stopped stroking and gave his shaft a firm squeeze.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good slut. So, to start, for the remainder of your sentence, you will be staying here at Dr. Nyx's house. She has done an excellent job preparing her basement apartment for your stay. It has everything you need. This is the main room and your new bedroom for the time being. There is also a bathroom and a small kitchen. There are two flights of stairs through the main door. One leads into Dr. Nyx's home. The other is your personal entrance on the side of the residence. This will always be your point of entry for your new living arrangements. You see Danny, you look quite different now, and you can't be seen living in your own house. What would the neighbors think? It might seem as if some strange girl is breaking into your home, and some curious neighbor might even call the police. We don't need all that noise.

Dan gulped. "I'm going to be staying with Dr. Nyx?" he asked.

"Yes, from now until the twenty-eighth, you will be staying here with Dr. Nyx. You should start referring to her as Miss Nyx from now on, though. Oh, and don't be surprised if you see a lot of Miss Natasha around here as well. The two of them have a little something going on, But that's none of your concern, really.

"That's enough explaining for now. You'll find out all the rest in due course. Let's get you dressed for the day, Hun."

Kendra released her grip from Dan's cock, then strutted over to a large dresser and began pulling open drawers revealing the plethora of girly clothes inside. "This is your new wardrobe Danny, and a pretty complete one, if I do say so myself. Everything is your size as well. Natasha made sure of that. There are also some more dresses and such in the closet but let's start with some panties."

Kendra opened the dresser's top drawer, which was practically overflowing with every style, color, and fabric of panties one could imagine. She ruffled through them. "Since it's your first day living as a sissy and I'm so generous, I think comfort should be the theme for the day. She landed on a pair of pastel pink tanga-style thong panties. "These are perfect," she said as she held them up, and Dan read the text on the front that read careful, I squirt.

Dan let out a heavy breath as Kendra held them out for him to step into, but without fuss, he did as expected and stepped into his new underwear. Kendra gently slid the thong up pausing just below his cock. She took hold of an elastic string that was attached to the waistband on the backside interior of the underwear. Grabbing Dan's cock, she pulled it back between his legs toward his ass. She choked the head of his cock with the elastic before yanking the panties the rest of the way up. As she did so, Dan's cock was drawn backward, between his legs, leaving the head tucked nice and firmly against his taint. The string that held it ran strictly between his cheeks up to the waistband of his panties.

"I don't want you to get all embarrassed by that big clitty, of yours, Hun. Now you're tucked like a pro sissy. See, no bulge showing here," she told him as she caressed his panties' now flat crotch area.

"All your new underwear have them, and I think you find they will keep your package nice and secure even when you get excited."

Dan shifted awkwardly as he tried to adjust to this new tension pulling on his cock. Continuing her mission, she opened the next drawer revealing a vast selection of bras. "So exciting, Danny's first bra," she said as She rifled through them for a bit. "This one's perfect," she declared as she revealed to Dan the matching pastel pink push-up bra she had picked out.

Kendra instructed Dan to spin so that he was facing away from her, and then she helped him slip into his new bra. While giving him instructions, she simultaneously adjusted the straps, yanking his tits up to just below his chin. Dan rolled his shoulders as he felt the feeling of his chest tightening due to his new breast being squeezed together and propped up in such an eye-pleasing way." I thought you said this was going to be comfortable," Dan murmured.

Kendra let out a sharp cackle. "This is just about as comfy as it gets for a sissy. So, you best just enjoy it while it lasts, Hun."

Next, Kendra picked out a grey pair of butt-lifting low-rise yoga pants and a form-fitting white tank top cut just a bit short in the belly section. Dan put them on without hesitation, knowing there was no turning back now.

"Wow, look at that ass in those pants. I always knew you would make a great sissy. But I'm not going to lie. More than half the reason I chose you was that perfect heart-shaped heinie you have. I can definitely say for sure now that you did not disappoint."

Kendra gave his ass a playful slap and admired its bounce, before commanding him to get down on his knees in front of the dresser. Dan did as he was told, and Kendra sat in front of him on a wooden stool that resided there. Taking a lip gloss tube from the top of the dresser, she began applying a generous amount of hot pink lip gloss to Dan's kisser. The shock of all that had already taken place seemed to have taken hold as he simply remained frozen.

"I'm going to help you out with your makeup for today, Danny, but you will be expected to do this all for yourself very soon. So, pay close attention to what I am doing. But don't worry if you miss something. I have some videos for you to watch later." Kendra told him as she continued to apply more makeup to his face.

When she was finished, Dan stared into the mirror, dumbstruck as he no longer recognized the reflection. In place of what he used to know as himself, there was now some busty girl with pink hair and heavy eye shadow staring back at him, mimicking his every move.

Miss Kendra Instructed Danny to once again get to his feet, then commanded him to spin for her so she could properly appreciate the fruits of her labor. "I got to say you make a pretty hot chick Danny," Kendra told him as she admired her creation. She then grabbed Dan by the hips and pulled him in close to her body before running her finger between Dan's exposed cleavage. "And Those tits really are a work of art as well."

She slid her knee up between Dan's legs applying pressure to his package still tucked neatly against his taint. "Now, Danny, there is one more thing you must understand before we continue. From now on me, Natasha and Nyx will be referring to you as a girl. Your situation is sensitive, to say the least, and we don't need any unwanted attention, so not everyone should know the extent of your condition. It's, for this reason, your new name going forward will have to be Danielle. We may still refer to you as Danny or Dan from time to time, but you should understand if anyone asks Danielle is your name. You will need to live your life for the time being as a woman, and that means your pronouns going forward will be feminine, as in her and she.

"So does the little sissy slut understand her new situation, or does she need some more explanation," Kendra asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand," Danielle answered as she nodded in agreement.

"That's a good sissy. Now let's have a little bit of fun. Get down on your knee slut."

Danny did as she was told, collapsing down into a kneeling position. Kedra then strutted over to a large chest on the other side of the room "This is your new toy chest Hun," she told Danielle as she opened it up, "and I must say Natasha didn't skimp a bit. This thing's got everything a girl could want in here."