Dan's Conditioning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra pulled out a ride-on vibrator from the chest and placed it down on the bed. Danielle took note of the logo that read motor bunny; as Miss Kendra plugged in the power cord and then connected her phone to it via Bluetooth.

"Ok, Danny, girl. It's time you learned how to cum like a sissy. Get over here and straddle the toy like a good slut," Kendra told her, and she did as she was commanded. With her legs spread wide, she tried to relax as she planted herself on the toy. Her cock or clitty, as Kendra would call it now, was squished directly between the vibrating piece of the toy and Danny's taint.

Kendra shot Dan a wicked smirk before tapping her phone and sending the signal for the motor bunny to begin vibrating at a low rumble. Dany began to clench her fist and rock herself back and forth on the machine as the subtle vibrations teased her clitty.

"Feels pretty good, doesn't it, sissy."

"Yes, Ma'am," Danielle breathily responded.

"See, being a little sissy slut has its perks," she told her as she gave her phone another click, causing the motor bunny's vibrations to ramp up another notch, and Danny let out one sharp shriek as the slightly faster vibrations hit her cock. "Sheesh, Danny girl, you're getting so worked up already I haven't even got this thing above two yet on the intensity setting. I guess it's going to take a lot of practice in order to get you riding this thing on level ten but don't worry, Hun, we'll get there."

She clicked the machine up one more notch, and Danielle began to pant heavily as she instinctively started to grind herself on top of the toy.

"That's a good girl Danny. Ride that thing like the little sissy slut I know you are. Feel yourself as you do too. I want you to get familiar with your new body."

Danny did as she was told and began caressing herself. Running her hands up and down her thighs before folding her arms across her stomach and touching her body, working her hands up onto her tits.

"That's a good girl Danny. I want you to explore those new tits of yours," Miss Kendra encouraged her.

And without hesitation, Danielle began fondling her new breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as she did. "don't be shy now, Danny girl, enjoy yourself. All good sissies moan. In fact, it's better the louder you are. so go on, really let yourself go and moan like the little slut you are," Kendra explained as she ramped up the machine one more notch, sending Dan into a state of ecstasy.

At this point, Danny couldn't help herself from letting out booming moans between panting breaths with the occasional trembling "ah fuck." mixed in.

"See, Danny, didn't I tell you how much fun it is to be a sissy slut."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am," Danielle responded with her voice trembling."

"I bet this little slut wants to cum for me, doesn't she?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am."

"Well, then tell me. You have to tell me you want to cum for me like a sissy slut."

"I want to cum for you like a sissy slut! Please let me cum for you, Ma'am."

"Well, since I'm in such a generous mood today, I guess I can let you cum."

And with that, she gave her phone one last click, but this time it activated the vibrator in Danny's butt plug, sending waves of gratification through the newly installed mirror of nerves in her hole. She instantly began to tremble and shiver, letting out a high-pitched screech as the orgasm overloaded her entire body, and her sissy clitty squirted loads of cum into her panties.

Kendra turned off all the stimulation with her phone just as Danielle hit the end of her climax. Her trembling subsided, and she fell flat on her back from exhaustion. Miss Kendra stared down at her new sissy with a certain satisfaction as she watched quite a large wet splotch develop in the crotch of Danny's yoga pants as her cum began to saturate the soft cotton.

"What do you say, sissy?" Kendra asked.

Between panting breaths, Danielle let out a breathy "Thank you, Ma'am."

"That's a good slut. How did you enjoy your first time Cumming like a girl?"

"I enjoyed it very much; thank you, Ma'am."

"I bet you did. I know this is what you always wanted deep down inside your subconscious. This is just the start, though, Hun. I'm going to turn you into more of a desperate little sissy slut than you can even imagine. Now get up. I want you on your hands and knees, doggy style. I'm not done playing with you just yet."

Danielle repositioned herself on the bed, getting up onto her hands and knees with her ass facing Kendra, who slowly slid down Danny's pants and underwear to just above her knees. Danielle's cock grew hard, and Kendra took a firm grasp of her balls and the base of her shaft, giving it a firm squeeze. Which caused Dan to let out a slight whimper.

"Put your elbows on the bed and arch your back like a good slut," Kendra commanded, and Danny quickly obeyed. "that's better. A good slut always has to present herself in the sexiest manner. I don't want to see any of those scared cat poses from you. You will always arch your back slut, when you're on all fours. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good girl," Kendra told her as she released her grasp of Danny's cock and softly scratched her nails up and down Dan's ass. Her body trembled and shook under Kendra's touch. Danielle then felt Kendra's hand run down her back and then over her neck before it reached the back of her head, where it grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her head back. "You made quite a mess in your pants, didn't you, little slut," Kendra told her as she stared down at the pool of cum in Dan's panties. "That's good. I like sissies that squirt huge loads when they cum. So, you're going to keep on drinking that special beverage three times a day for me, just like normal."

"Yes, Ma'am," Danielle coweringly responded.

"Good girl," Kendra reassured as she slid her free hand between Danielle's crack and tapped on her butt plug. "I almost forgot to tell you the new rules pertaining to this little plug here." Kendra tugged at the plug, gradually extracting it from Dan's hole. Gasping loudly at first as the plug fell from her ass, Danny then let out a slight whimper as she felt the emptiness now saturate her anal cavity.

Miss Kendra rolled the pink butt plug around in Danny's panties coating it with the sticky mess. While she also admired the sight of Dan's hole gaping and puckering until it finally choked closed. Giving Danielle's hair a sharp tug, Miss Kendra forced her to stare at the ceiling and then jammed the hot pink plug into Danny's mouth. "Suck on it slut! I want you to taste your sissy juice. How's that sissy pussy of yours taste, huh." Dan could only mumble out some gargled sounds that were utterly incomprehensible before Miss Kendra continued, "yea, I know you love it, don't you, little slut."

Miss Kendra released her grip from Danielle's hair and pulled the plug from her mouth. Then she pressed the tip of it against Dan's hole once more. "This plug is to stay in you at all times from now on," she told her sissy as she violently jammed the plug back into her entirely in one brisk thrust. This caused Danny to let out a jarring squeal.

"Unless I say it can come out," she commanded, ripping the plug once again out of her as her words rang out. Then without hesitation, she jammed the plug back inside Danny again, causing her to yelp out a second time. "It always goes back in when we are done playing, though, even if I haven't directly told you so. If I'm not around and you have to relieve yourself, you must text me to ask for permission before you remove it. And only once I give you permission may you take it out." Kendra yanked it out a third time. Leaving Dan's hole gaping for just a second on this occasion before plunging it back into her. "Then, once you have done your business and cleaned up, you must put it back. Is that simple enough to understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Danielle responded.

"Good, it's just like your cock monitor. I can activate it on my phone from anywhere, and I'll know if you're wearing it or not. It also has a few tricks up its sleeve, but you'll find out more about those in good time. Now since you have been such a good girl today, I'm going to let you get a taste of me."

Kendra slid Danielle's panties back up, this time not bothering to attach her cock to the restraint. Instead, she allowed Danielle's cock to ride the front of her panties with the head poking out the top of her waistband.

She gave Danny's ass a playful slap before wandering back over to the toy chest, pulling out a Hitachi magic wand vibrator, and then returning to the bed.

"Ok, lay down and roll on your back," Kendra commanded, and Danny did as she was told. Kendra then straddled Danny with her ass just inches from Danielle's face.

She pressed the head of the vibrator to the tip of Danny's cock, then turned it on, and she instantly began to shudder beneath her.

"I bet you never thought vibrators could be this much fun on you little sissy clit, huh, Danny?"

Before Danielle had a chance to answer, she dropped her hips, smothering Dan beneath her ass. Danielle struggled to breathe as Kendra's ass engulfed her. She felt the soft cotton of her pajamas rub against her face, and she relished in the scent of Kendra's essence now penetrating her nose.

Just when Danny thought she was sure to pass out due to lack of oxygen, Kendra removed the magic wand from her cock and sat up, allowing her to take in some much-needed air. After allowing only a few quick breaths, Kendra then jammed her ass back down hard, grinding it against Danny's face as she reapplied the magic wand to the tip of Dan's cock and used her free hand to play with herself.

She continued to repeat this over and over for some time, teasing Dan. Each time she would pull the vibrator away from Danny's cock just a second or two before she reached orgasm.

After quite some time of teasing Danielle in this manner, it seemed she had worked herself up to the edge of an orgasm. This time Kendra didn't lift when Danny felt she was about to pass out. Instead, she grinded herself down harder onto Dan's face shuddering as she did. In a panicked frenzy, Dan slapped at Kendra's thighs, encouraging her to sit up so she could get some of the oxygen she desperately needed. It was at this very moment when Miss Kendra was shot into a mind-blowing orgasm. As she reached her climax, an eruption of pussy juices flowed from her saturating her cotton pajamas and dripped down onto Danny's face.

As soon as the first bit of Kendra's essence hit Danny's lips, she was also shot into her own mind-numbing orgasm, shooting out ropes of cum up her stomach and onto her own tits, damn near falling unconscious as she did due to lack of oxygen. But at the very last second, Miss Kendra rolled off of her, finally allowing her to gasp for air.

The two lay there in the bed for some time, panting heavily as they regained some composure. Miss Kendra seemed to come back to reality first, telling Dan, "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Dan, still struggling to catch her breath, just nodded in agreement. Kendra looked over at the mess Danny had left on her chest and stomach. She scooped up the cum from Danny's body with her finger and pressed them to Dan's lips. "Good sissies always clean up after themselves." Kendra purred, and without any hesitation, Danielle enthusiastically cleaned up her mess.