Dan's Conditioning Ch. 06

Story Info
Kendra helps Dan learn how to live as Danielle.
9.4k words
4.51
127.4k
34

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Dan reached the refuge of his bedroom, he immediately deflated, collapsing onto the bed, utterly exhausted, after working his first night shift at Natasha's love shack. It seemed as if he would finally be allowed to get some much-needed rest, and along with it, he would hopefully be able to wash away some memories of the previous night's events. But Right as his eyelids fell shut, that all too familiar strident ding rang out from his phone, a text message from his mistress. "Fuck it, she can see that I'm sleeping," he thought to himself as yet another chime sounded, which Dan also disregarded before finally dosing off.

He only snagged a few twinkling's of shut-eye, before an intense vibration began to rumble in his ass. It emanated from the butt plug which Natasha had inserted into his hole just a few hours ago. Knowing now that it was surely Miss Kendra transmitting this intense buzzing into his ass, along with considering the fact she certainly was not the type to respectfully abandon her plans, simply because he needed some sleep.

He realized it was undoubtedly in his best interest to check the messages on his phone. Before, she decided to administer one of her harsher methods of acquiring his attention, such as transmitting a jolt of electricity directly through his testicles via his cock monitor, like she had done in the past. So, with all this in mind, Dan sat up and checked his phone.

The messages read, "Hey there, little cum slut! Natasha just told me all about last night.

"You can't fall asleep just yet. You have to meet up with me first. Don't worry, though. You'll get plenty of rest soon."

As Dan finished reading the texts, another message from Kendra popped up with instructions for him to meet her at her colleague's office immediately. A link to the address was attached at the bottom. One more message quickly followed, instructing him that he was to park in the back parking lot once he arrived. The desire to simply ignore his orders and fall back asleep nearly overpowered him. But he knew that wasn't a real option with her likely watching him on the bedroom camera at this very moment, and he had never known Miss Kendra to simply back down, regardless of his objections or condition.

So, with a grumbled moan, Dan staggered to his feet once again and hopped into his car. Then Following the GPS on his phone, he arrived at a medical building next to the hospital. The sign read Northwestern Memorial neurological group, and the address matched the one Kendra had given him. Dan passed by another sign that read outpatient procedures as he drove around to the back. Once parked in the vacant lot behind the building, Dan shot Kendra a text, "I'm here."

"Awesome! Come on in. The door on the left, that says medical staff only, is open," she replied.

Dan bounced his head off the steering wheel a handful of times in a desperate attempt to wake himself up a bit and psych himself up for whatever might be in store for him on the Other Side of that door. In a state of complete exhaustion, Dan staggered through the parking lot, like the undead, in some b-rate zombie flick, until, at last, he reached the entrance. Where he paused for a moment, releasing one long breath before continuing into the building.

Once inside, he was immediately greeted by Miss Kendra, Wearing a mid-length white lab coat. She leaned back against the counter behind her and shot him her signature wicked smirk as she watched him strutting up toward her. He couldn't help himself from gawking at her stunning legs in sheer white pantyhose. He also took note of her curvaceous cleavage showing through the deep v cut of the lab coat. It did not appear as if she was wearing a great deal underneath it. As Dan could make out all of the seductive curves of her figure with it clinging so skin-tight to her body, and the uppermost button was desperately straining to contain her massive breasts. Once Dan was close enough to take in her seductive fragrance, she embraced him and allowed her hands to explore his body, sensually caressing him in all the right places.

"You have been such a good boy so far, Danny. Maybe we can change a little of that today." She whispered into Dan's ear as her fingers wandered down onto his crotch and began to enchantingly massage his bulge.

His body grew weak under her heavenly caresses, and he felt himself once again surrendering to her will. "Drink this," she commanded, handing him a miniature dixie cup filled with a clear liquid. Without hesitation, Dan gulped it down." That's my good boy," she reassured him. Taking Dan by the hand, she spun around and led him down a long hallway. She was almost skipping down the hall, she was so giddy, and Dan appreciated how her long blonde hair bounced as she pranced down the aisle in this ever so bubbly way.

Growing progressively drowsier, Dan couldn't help himself from slumping over against the wall, relying on it to keep himself upright, and Kendra's grip on his hand grew tighter as she dragged him further down the hall. Once they finally reached the large double doors at the end of the corridor, dizziness overcame him, and he would have fallen flat on his face. If it wasn't for Kendra giving him a quick shove toward the corner of the hall and using her body to keep him propped up there for a moment. She gave the wooden door a few raps before stressing to him, "You can't fall asleep just yet, Danny. We're almost there, just a few more minutes."

The door flung open, and behind it was the woman Dan instantly recognized as the receptionist from Kendra's office. A confused expression developed on his face as he took note of her, also wearing a mid-length white lab coat and white pantyhose.

Dan's body fell so limp that the two women had to help him into the room with each of his arms draped over one of their shoulders. In the center of the room was an old-fashioned gyno examination chair. It had two stir-ups to hold legs and all manner of levers and adjustment screws to convert it into any range of positions.

The women led Dan over to the chair before plopping him down in it. The two then strutted away somewhere out of sight behind him. He heard them whispering to each other for a few minutes, but Dan struggled to make out much of what it was they were discussing. They spoke in such soft whispers, and his hearing seemed to be delayed now; every sound seemed to echo repeatedly as if he was in some sort of massive cave.

Before long, Kendra's receptionist walked out of the room. Dan had grown even more drowsy during this time, and his body was almost paralyzed, though he could still move if he really exerted himself. It felt as if someone had tied weights onto all of his limbs.

Kendra strutted up to him and asked, "Are we feeling good and relaxed now, Hun?" Dan gave the most subtle of head nods as her words echoed and bounced around in his head. "Good, well, let's get you out of those silly clothes then." With this, Kendra acquired a pair of scissors from the counter and began to slice Dan's shirt directly up the middle before splitting the sleeves as well. Once free, she gave it a firm tug yanking the shirt out from underneath him. She then removed his pants and underwear in the same manner, tossing the rags that remained into the corner of the room.

The other woman then strutted back into the chamber, rolling a trolly in with her. It had quite a diverse collection of medical devices, many of which left Dan speculating about their possible application. To test Dan's current attentiveness, she grabbed Dan's wrist and yanked it up above his head before releasing it, allowing it to fall back toward his lap. But it seemed Dan was still somewhat aware enough to stop his hand from slapping down against his legs only about an inch or so before it made contact.

"This one's going to have to be strapped in," the woman told Kendra, and then she began to strap his arms into the armrests of the chair while Kendra pulled his ankles into the stirrups and secured them as well.

"Don't worry, Danny, this is Dr. Nyx, and she really knows what she is doing. And she is going to take real good care of you today, and I will be here the whole time as well, so don't you worry at all," Kendra explained.

"Huh? A doctor, a doctor for what" Dan asked, slurring his words.

"Well, to be honest, Danny, she's not quite a doctor yet, but almost. Truthfully though, she's probably better than most by now. Nyx has been studying with the top neuroscientists in the world along with the top prostatic and plastic surgeons in the country. Oh, and don't forget interning with me as well, one of the leading sexual psychologists. And as a medical student, she has access to all types of new devices on the forefront of technology."

Nyx stepped up beside Kendra, carrying what looked like a touch screen tablet with her. Though it was much more industrial-grade, heavier, and thicker, with one gigantic camera lens in the center that almost covered the entire device's backside. "Is he out yet," she asked.

"Not yet. Almost though, I think," Kendra replied.

"Ok, well, we can probably at least start to trace him as long as he remains still," Nyx told Kendra in a clinical tone of voice.

"Yea, I don't think he'll have a problem with that," Kendra told her, slightly chuckling as she did.

Nyx leaned over the top of Dan with her tablet and took several close-up pictures of his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. Each time she snapped a photo, the device let out an intense strobe light effect that left Dan completely blinded for a moment in a wash of blue-violet light. It was so intense Dan could even feel the warmth of the flashes on his chest every time she snapped a picture. After she seemed content with her captured images, she loaded the device on a dock on the countertop.

She then pulled down some type of projector from the ceiling and positioned it directly over Dan's chest. A red hue filled the room when Nyx flipped on the contraption, and it projected thousands of tiny red lines all over Dan's chest. The lines resembled spider webs, except they appeared much more erratic and grew ever more dense as they came closer to his nipples.

"You may start tracing the main nerves now," Nyx told Kendra. Grabbing a skin marking pen from the cart, Kendra then laid down on top of Dan, leaning to one side so the projections still showed on his chest. Dan couldn't help but relish in the warmth of her body resting against him. She pressed her knee firmly against his sack and gave him a wicked smirk for a moment before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Dan's face lit up like a Christmas tree, and she began to trace some of the fatter lines onto Dan's chest.

"What are you doing" Dan groggily asked, but Kendra simply shushed him by putting her finger over his lips and telling him, "It's all alright, Danny. We'll explain it all when you wake up. Just go to sleep now. I promise it will all be ok." Just as she finished, Dan dazed off into the deepest sleep of his life.

Eyes slowly opening, Dan struggled to regain his focus as he established consciousness. The entire world appeared to him in a blur of colors like a Vango painting. He attempted to get to his feet but quickly realized he was still securely strapped into the chair, and even his head was now strapped tightly to the headrest via a leather belt running across his forehead. While steadily becoming more conscious, he heard Miss Kendra's voice, "Oh shit, I think he's waking up."

"Oh, that's weird. He should have stayed unconscious for another hour or two at least. No matter, though, it will actually be much easier to do the vocals here anyway." Said the familiar voice of Dr. Nyx that he recognized but couldn't quite remember.

"You sure, Nyx? I think it would be better to reduce the shock a bit like we discussed."

"Well, we will just do the vocals for now, and if it becomes too much, we will just gas him and revert back to the original plan."

"Ok, sounds good enough to me," Dan heard Miss Kendra saying as his eyes began to function properly once again, and the view of her in a white lab coat came into focus. "How are you feeling, Danny," she asked, and he let out a groggy, "I'm ok."

"Good, good. I know you're probably a bit confused but don't worry, Danny, there is nothing to worry about. Dr. Nyx just has to have you say a few things for her so she can get a proper reading of your voice. You remember Dr. Nyx, don't you?" Dan shook his head, yes, to the best of his ability with his head still strapped in tight, and then Dr. Nyx strutted up in front of him with her tablet intensely examining It.

"Ok, Danny, do you feel well enough to speak?" Dr. Nyx asked.

"Yes, I think so," Dan responded.

"Good, good, then I'm just going to ask you to repeat the next few phrases for me, ok?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Ok, then repeat after me. Bluebirds bully the baffled, but it makes us become better than the best we could be."

Dan repeated the phrase in a confused tone, along with several other nonsensical sentences. Until finally, after some time, Dr. Nyx yelped out, "got it! Now just a few slight adjustments, and yep, that should do it."

"It's ready?" Kendra asked.

"Yea, get him to say something and see for yourself."

"Do you remember where you are, Danny?" Kendra asked.

"I think so," he responded, but he didn't recognize his voice. It was now much higher pitched and feminine. At first, he even thought there might be some other woman in the room mimicking his every word in perfect harmony. But he quickly realized this voice was coming solely from him as he yelped out, "what the fuck?" Followed by, "what the hell did you do to my voice?"

"I will explain everything, Hun, but first, I must show you something. Try not to freak out, though. I promise you none of this is permanent." Dan, afraid to hear his new voice once again, simply did his best to shake his head yes once more. And with his approval, Kendra spun the chair around to face a large mirror on the wall.

Dan could hear a heart monitor rapidly speeding up, and his heart felt as if it was about to burst out of his chest as he caught sight of his reflection. He stared straight ahead into the mirror, unsure how what he saw could be real. He was strapped to the chair nude, but it wasn't his body as he remembered it. The most notable change was a plump pair of perky breasts. His skin was silky smooth, which he was used to from shaving for Miss Kendra, but he now had long hot pink hair.

"She's perfect!" Dr. Nyx announced as she also gawked at Dan's reflection in the mirror.

All manner of alarms began blaring out from the medical devices as he panted heavily. Dan screamed out, "what the hell did you do to me," but once again, it wasn't his own voice. Instead, it was the voice of some unknown woman.

In a panicked tone, Kendra stressed, "don't worry, Hun, I swear none of this is permanent. And look, you still got your cock. I wouldn't take that from you." She reached down and caressed his cock in an attempt to calm him, but it had no effect at all. Instead, he hysterically shuddered and violently tried to escape his restraints.

"His heart rate is too high. He's going critical. We've got to go to plan B," DR. Nyx shouted at Kendra in a concerned tone. She darted over toward Dan, taking a breathing mask with her, and quickly jammed it against Dan's face covering his mouth and nose. He couldn't help himself from sucking in deep breaths of the sweet-smelling gas in which the mask was pumping out, and it wasn't there more than half a minute before Dan was rendered unconscious once again.

Gradually coming to, Dan let out a long sigh and slight simper as he found himself now in bed, and he concluded that all of this must have been nothing more than a dream. Instant relief washed over him. And then he even let out a slight chuckle, which was cut abruptly short once he realized he didn't recognize the voice emanating from himself. It was that higher-pitched womanly voice. "Oh shit," he said aloud. Once again, hearing that feminine voice instead of his own, But this time without panic for some reason. He then attempted to roll onto his side but quickly discovered that his wrists and ankles were restrained with leather cuffs and straps tied taught to the bed.

Upon Studying his newfound circumstances more closely, he quickly determined that he was not, in fact, in his own bedroom. The bedsheets felt too silky and smooth to be his own, and the comforter was a plush pink fabric. He continued to inspect the space's décor. At first, he thought he must be in some college girl's dorm room, except the area seemed too spacious for that to be true. The only windows were compact rectangles up high on the wall just below the ceiling.

"Where the fuck, am I," Dan thought to himself. Observing more of his surroundings, he noticed a vanity against the wall overflowing with makeup and could see some panties and girly socks scattered on the floor. At the footrest of the bed was a sizable flat screen tv, and the walls were littered with girlish posters mixed with photos of hunky firefighters and other ripped, muscular men wearing skimpy shorts or skin-tight jeans that accentuated their bulge.

Before Dan had much time to contemplate how he had found himself in this current predicament, the bedroom door swung open. And Miss Kendra swaggered into the room, looking as provocative as ever in a soft cotton romper-style onesie pajamas that hugged snuggly to every curve of her exquisite body. The deep-cut V-neck showcased Her delicious cleavage, and her delightful breasts bounced brilliantly with each of her tenacious strides. He caught an eye-catching glimpse of her cheeks slipping out the bottom of the boy short, styled bottom as she spun to sit down next to him on the bed.

Stretching her hand out, she petted the top of his head in a comforting manner and asked, "How are you feeling this morning, Danny?"

"Feeling pretty good so far, Ma'am," he responded, then laughed hard as he once again heard the high-pitched feminine voice that was now his own. "Oh, shit, I guess that wasn't just a dream," he told Kendra.

"No, it wasn't, Hun, but I'm glad to see you are taking it much better now. Though I should let you know that probably has something to do with the Xanax we gave you."

"You drugged me?" Dan asked.

"Our intention isn't to keep you all drugged up, Hun, but Dr. Nyx thought it would be best if we gave you some Xanax along with a few other inhibitors just to take the edge off for the initial shock of your transformation. And it seems to be working so far."

"Yea, I'm not gonna lie. I'm feeling pretty fucking mellow right now."

"Good, glad to hear it. Now before we continue, I just want to let you know everything we have done is one hundred percent reversible. We haven't permanently changed any part of you, and I would like to explain it all to you now if you're feeling up to it, Hun. So, what do you say? Are you feeling up to it?"

"Yeah, sure, why not," Dan said, giving another slight chuckle.

"Awesome! First things first, you have probably noticed by now we gave you some pretty amazing tits,"

She told him as she slid the comforter down, exposing his newfound perky breasts.

Kendra then continued, "these are not legitimate breasts, though I highly doubt anyone aside from Dr. Nyx and a hand full of other highly qualified prosthetic experts would ever be able to distinguish them from the real thing. Hell, you probably can't even tell they aren't your own. Look, there's no noticeable seams or anything like that."

Dan felt her playing around with his new breasts, groping them, and pushing them around in circles demonstrating how flawlessly the prosthetics were attached. Showcasing how they blended in perfectly with his natural body and skin. His eyes perked up as he realized he could feel her now touching his breast, which according to Kendra, were only synthetic additions to his natural body.