Dan's Hammer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed off of the bed with one arm and raised my lips to hers. Her lips and tongue were so soft, I really could get lost just kissing her, but then I reached for one breast, tweaking her nipple, and she growled at me. It made me laugh, and she laughed too; she playfully pushed at my chest, and I fell back again, happy to just admire her, my hands behind my head.

"I am already so wet, but I have to grease up this cock!" She straddled me just below my chest, and then started to grind her labia against me, starting at my knob, and then the rest of my length. She was right, she was quite wet, I could actually hear the smack and the squelch of her juices as she slipped up and down my dick. She felt wonderful. I grabbed her waist and helped her grind against me, but she took my hands and said, "No, just relax, let me take my time."

So I did, and boy what a ride. I watched this young vixen move back and forth so sensually, her hair now down and partially hiding her eyes. Her eyes were closed, and she steadied herself with one hand on my chest. The other switched between kneading her tit, pulling at her nipple, and pushing hard against her mons. "Mmmm, that's it Dan, I can feel you throb. Just a little more."

I felt her move so slowly along my length, and grind blissfully over my head. She was so enticing I never bothered to look down to observe her skills. I noticed the way she bit her lip as she pushed down on my crown, and how her nostrils flared when she pushed against my 'bend'. This woman took her damn time, and I was the luckiest bastard privileged enough to wait for her. "Oh my god, Tara, you're going to give me an aneurysm!"

She smiled and laughed at me. She bent down, resting her chest against mine, and kissed me. "Ready?" Without waiting for an answer, she reached back, guided me between her lips, and pushed herself onto my cock.

We groaned as one. I had only just breached the entry, and already I began to enjoy just how tight her warm pussy was. Every slow delectable inch forward was a new measure of tightness. "Oh my god your dick is awesome, Dan." She kissed me while I reached down and squeezed her ass. I held her waist and tried to help her push down on it, but she was too tight.

Tara slowly moved back and forth on my cock, her sweaty tits sliding up and down on my chest. Her body was so sexy that my head was swimming with all the angles and positions I wanted to fuck her in. Or just watch her, period. But right now, I was crazy happy to just observe the expressions on her face as she struggled to mount me. Her cute little mouth changed from a half open smile, to a struggling O, to a tiny pant, over and over.

With each of her moans, she seemed to make more progress, but her tiny pussy was just too tight to move more than halfway down my length. And while I really enjoyed all that she was doing to me, part of me felt like she shouldn't be struggling this much with my "cutie".

I thought maybe if we switched it up I could help some more, so I grabbed her back with one arm, pushed off the bed with my other, and swung one leg to the floor while holding her up. Tara held onto me as I got my other foot on the floor, and then I gently bent over to lay her back on the bed. Standing up now at the side of the bed, I paused and said, "hi."

Tara smiled, and giggled. "Hi. That was fun."

I looked down at her pussy, admiring her small trimmed triangle of blond hair only slightly covering her pubic mound. She had reached down to slowly flick her clitoris, and her lips were red, stretched wide by one half of my swollen member.

That was weird. My cock was quite swollen, actually. Was she squeezing me so hard that the girth that was still inside of her was somehow being pushed outside of her, like I was some kind of water weiner? What the hell?

"It's okay, I know I'm tight. Just pull out and I'll get you wet again." Tara pulled at her right tit, and continued circling her clit with her other hand. Who could argue with the iron-clad logic of this blond goddess?

With my left hand I held her right leg up, and lightly kissed the side of her foot. I playfully made a show of using my right hand to pull myself out of her, holding from the base of my cock. I slowly pulled out, inch after inch.

"Holy shit." That was me. What the hell. Inch after inch, and more inch! The word inch lost all meaning. "Holy shit!" Time slowed down as I pulled someone else's horse dick out of this gorgeous lady. I nearly passed out when the furious head of the cock that was attached to my body emerged from Tara's crotch. The pleasure shot straight to my forehead when I popped out of her, and I briefly thought I could taste blood in my mouth like I had accidentally bit my tongue from the tension of the pullout. "Holy. Shit."

"Mmmm, there it is. There's my monster." Tara reached down with her hand and pulled me forward to lay my dick on her stomach. I thought I heard a 5 ton pipe land thump when she dropped it on her cute little tummy. It easily lay past her belly button, threatening to nuzzle against her ribcage. Did that thing just throb involuntarily or did the whole of Reality just shake from a pulse wave pushing through it?

Tara mistook my confusion for concern and tried to reassure me. "Hey, Dan, it's okay." Completely innocent smile on her lips, confidence in her eyes. "I have never taken a cock like yours, but I've been around, I'm no pushover." She blinked, her smile turned cheeky, and her eyes locked dead-center on mine. "I want you to fuck me with that cock, Dan." She lifted her right hand to her mouth, forcefully spit on it, and began stroking the beast laying between her legs. Never breaking eye contact.

Damn. This girl was serious, calm, and dauntless. Meanwhile I was seeing stars, the back of my neck was skipping between hot and cold flashes, my ears were ringing, goosebumps were chasing each other round and round my arms, back, and butt, and my heart was trying to leave my body, cross the border and settle down somewhere quiet.

I thought if I just looked away for a moment, maybe that would help. I looked up at the wall that separated the sleeping quarters from the washroom. Hanging there was a piece of nouveau art, strips of paint over a mirrored surface that reminded me of a Miami Vice poster. In the reflection, I could see myself, standing over this breathtaking woman. I noticed my slight paunch was gone, it looked like one of my abs was twitching (abs?! What the fuck, I never had abs!), and connected to my sculpted groin (!!) was the meanest, veiniest, most cocksure member of the human anatomy that I, or anyone before or after my time on earth, would have the opportunity to meet. No, it just winked at me, that was it, I was going crazy!

"Dan. Dan! Dan!!" Tara squeezed me, and I looked back down at her. Genuine concern on her face. "You okay?"

"Oh, yeah, no, I'm good. All good." I noticed how brilliant those tits were, pulled apart by gravity but still somehow standing at attention. I watched her as she slowly, gently pumped me, her eyes still watching mine. I reached for her jaw, and with my thumb pulled lightly at her bottom lip. Her lips really deserved a loving cock slap. She deserved it.

No, you know what? This was a fine, fine woman. Surely the best of the best, and I was in a unique situation, I for once had a real opportunity to use the tools at my disposal to properly serve this woman's needs. In the manner with which she has requested and with measured force and quality that no one else, at least here in this hotel and at this late hour, was ready or certainly qualified to deliver. This was not about myself figuring out if what was going on was right, or natural, or made any sense, or that I deserved what was happening. This was about, finally, having an opportunity to satisfy the most staggeringly beautiful woman I would certainly ever meet in my lifetime, make her happy, make her scream by ramming her raw with my monster cock and see the tears of joy in her eyes when I FUCK. THE LIVING SHIT. OUT OF HER.

Tara paused, and laid her free hand on my groin, just below my navel. She connected to me there, like this was the key to my chakra. Everything stopped. I held my breath. Nothing moved.

"You know exactly what is going on. It is all true. You are right."

She couldn't be looking any deeper into my eyes. "Now. Do it."

***

Like a switch had been turned, the world was now red. Red with heat and passion and rage. I did not question the need to roar at this woman under me, I just screamed at her. "Suck on my head! Now!"

Tara squealed at my command, jumping on the bed, getting on all fours. She grabbed my cock, and furiously painted it with her tongue, covering its head with her slobber. In seconds the spit covered her face as well as the tip of my dick. Strands of it fell to the sheets; it hung from her fingers and her neck.

I took her hair and pulled her away, and then held my dick with my other hand. Reading my mind, she released her grip, dropped her butt onto her feet and looked at me with her young, begging eyes. Tara opened her mouth, hanging her tongue out, still covered in spit. I kept my hold of her skull and slapped the heavy head of my cock against her tongue.

Slap! Slap! Slap! It sounded like concrete slamming against wet rubber. Tara's eyes flickered, and she moaned deep in her chest. She was definitely grinding her pussy against the heels tucked under her butt.

"That's good, Tara. You're doing great." I let go of her hair, but cradled her head. "Open."

Her mouth was already open, but she groaned her acknowledgement of what came next. Panting, she raised up on her hands and knees again, and aimed her mouth at my angry cockhead. With both of my hands gently laced behind her head, I pushed her lips as far as I could over the tip. I kept my hands still, but moved my dick back and forth with my hips. Tara choked and spluttered, doing all that she could to keep breathing. The gulp, gulp, gulp of her throat, mixed with her moans and growls, were strikingly loud in the silence of the room.

After two minutes of this I let go of Tara and she pulled away, gasping and heaving. While I watched her recover her breath, I ran my fist from the top to the bottom of my new trunk, spreading the juices along its length, judging the weight of the beast. "No one can hear us now. It's like a cone of silence."

Tara held a fist over her mouth, nodding. She suppressed a cough. "Right. We could be anywhere right now, it wouldn't matter. No one would notice."

"Right. No one else matters." I waved her toward me now. "On your back."

Tara stood on her knees, walking on the bed towards me, getting so close that our personal spaces mixed. Her nipples gently brushed against my chest, her hand forced aside my manhood, and even though she was too close for me to really see her face, I could still sense her knowing smile. My god I could get used to that smile, that closeness. She whispered to me, "do you have a name? For your cock?" The hard K sound rang out against the silence.

She sounded insane, and I loved it. "No. Should I?"

Tara sat back on her feet, and looked down at it, slowly moving her fist back and forth on it. "I don't think an ironically cute name is right. Nor an overly violent one, either." More careful stroking. "No it should be something strong, powerful. Something you use, on me." She raised herself back up, and gave me a kiss. "It's your Hammer, Dan. Fuck me with you Hammer, Dan. Nail me with you Hammer." And with that she flipped her feet, legs now on either side of my hips, and laid back down on the bed.

I growled at her and she laughed back. Picking her right foot up with my left hand again, I grabbed the Hammer by its handle and rubbed it side to side over her lips, spreading the lubrication all over. She vigorously rubbed her clit with her hand, moaning her approval. Guiding the head against her inner labia, I was surprised when it parted for me with little effort.

No effort in the breach, but a whole lot of feeling with just the tip. My heart jumped from the pleasure, her pussy was warmer and wetter than it was before. It was tight, but not the same tightness. As I continued to feed more of it into her, I couldn't believe how different this felt from my prior experiences. Whereas with other women I enjoyed the warmth and closeness, this time I thought I could feel Tara holding onto me, pulling me in. Like she wanted more from me. It felt fantastic.

"Mmmm, there we go. Keep going Dan." Now Tara had let go of her clit, and was pulling hard on her nipples. "Fuck me!"

I let go of Tara's foot, planted my fists on either side of her waist, and quickly pulled back out to the head. Woof, she sucked in her breath. After a half-second pause, I swiftly plunged deeper into her belly. "Ohmygod!" I gauged just how deep I had gone, still with some length to go, and committed to keep at this depth, for a while. I began pistoning my hips in-out, in-out, in-out, over and over again, really soaking in the pleasure she was sending down my shaft.

Tara was already screaming, "fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I looked up at her face, and the smile that she kept was glorious. I didn't care if this was real or fake, this is what I wanted. Tara's arms were spread among the bedsheets, pulling at them for leverage. You could see the strain in her arms, she was holding on, bracing herself for more.

As I kept pounding her thighs over and over, my mind drifted, and I thought about how I would handle myself at this point in of a sexual escapade, in pre-Hammer history. Before, if my partner seemed to be having a good time, I tried to measure that happiness against the building pressure in my balls. Funny how it was entirely up to them, how long I would last: the more happiness she showed, the faster my orgasm would come. Was it an inverse relationship? It occurs to me that someone was getting the raw end of that deal.

But now, tonight, the pressure that I felt in my balls was on another level. I craned my neck, trying to actually watch my balls swinging back and forth, because in all of this excitement, I forgot to even look at them. And to be perfectly honest, in all my life I hadn't really spent much time admiring them anyway, so it was hard to really say how much change there was. But the balls that were there now, slapping hard against Tara's ass even though I hadn't yet bottomed out, looked mad. They felt mad. They looked at me, and they said, she is going to pay for this.

"Tara." I had to warn her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She had reached her own other level.

"TARA!" I couldn't find my depth anymore, I was going deeper, I wasn't sure where I was, I had to find the end.

"Fuck, Yes! Do it!" She took a half breath, and hit a new note: "nnnnnNNNN!!"

In that instant, I pushed up, grabbing her hips as fluidly as I could manage. She seemed weightless as I pounded up against her cervix, again and again and again. I couldn't hear her screams above my own, and I had no idea I was screaming until I finally exploded inside of her!

My orgasm rolled through my cock, threatening to throw Tara off of it from the whiplash of semen pulsing through its length. I accidentally dropped her back onto the bed, but we didn't break contact, and my hips continued to thrust deep inside her. I found myself bent forward, bracing with both arms under hers, one knee up on the bed. I kept thrusting my cock into her, not wanting the waves to stop.

After a minute of catching our collective breaths, she hummed her pleasure with me. "That was exactly what you needed!" She giggled and kissed my eyes. "And you don't even have to ask, the Hammer pulled two major ones out of me."

I pulled my face up to see her more clearly. Her hair was all over, and I could see fresh tears. It felt so good to continue lazily pumping my hips into her. "I have never felt it like that before."

"What, that at the end? Surely..." Sweet questioning eyes.

"Well, of course, but that was crazy!" I laughed at how dumb this was, and she laughed with me.

After a minute of silent but blissful pumping, I cleared my drying throat. "I'm actually scared to stop now. What's going to happen?"

Tara's thighs must have been burning by now, but she had hooked them behind my back. She looked at me quizzically. "I don't know, are you finished?"

"Do I have to? It's my first time with this thing, it seems like a waste of olympic-quality meat on a one-and-done." I chuckled at myself.

"You're so crude. Let's stop for water."

***

I finished my glass of water. "Are you going to explain what's going on?"

Tara stopped mid-sip, holding the glass just under her lips. "I heard what you said, in the bar."

"What, about hitting the breakfast line at 8am?" I smiled to show that I was being curious, not disbelieving.

"That's not what you said." Smile.

"Okay, okay. Do I want to know? Am I in danger? Are we still in Kansas?"

Tara put down her glass. "You're not in any danger. You told me what you really wanted, and I'm helping you get that. Maybe this wasn't the most direct way to satisfy your wishes," she said, winking at me. "But it sure is fun."

"Okay, but if you're some fae being or something, should I be concerned because I told you that I was never going to stop fucking you? Am I going to be stuck in a loop, punished by my own selfish desire, for eternity?"

"You know when you said that, you meant it metaphorically. Maybe there is something behind that statement, some real judgment of what 'never stopping' meant to you at the time. But that was something that your head felt could be left unstated, open for you alone to determine at what point you had satisfied its definition." Tara looked down, and lightly brushed an erect nipple.

I nodded my head. "Huh. Heavy."

Tara pointed between my legs. "You are!"

She laughed so hard, she snorted. Which set me off, and we started a near unstoppable round of uncontrollable giggling. With tears running down my face, I tried to catch my breath, bent over the bathroom counter. This is what madness felt like, surely. And I did not care.

12