Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "On welfare? If I can't afford to keep you and any children, I won't do it. Not on welfare! No!"

Irene: "We could be together! It doesn't matter how!"

Dan: "No!"

Irene: "Don't you want me, Dan?"

Dan: "Not that way, no!"

Irene starts crying and Dan says, "When my paintings start to sell, I'll be able to afford a place for you and then we'll start our family. But it has to be when I can afford it."

SATURDAY, JULY 14: ALL DAY

Dan and Sam work with a solid tow bar and bring the old cars to the garage. Irene watches them as they arrive each time and helps as she can to guide them into place. When they are all in Dan closes up the garage, while Sam inspects the vehicles. They all three sit down by the wood stove on the old seat in the late afternoon. Dan is so happy to have the old cars there, he talks of plans that he will do with the vehicles. Sam chats along the same line and Irene sits between them, disinterested. She runs her hand up and down Dan's leg as he is gabbing with Sam and Sam grins, looking down at her hand.

Dan: "Sam, I think you'll have to excuse us a moment. The lady seems to have something on her mind and I believe I'm getting the message." He grins as he puts his hand over hers.

Sam: "I won't look. Well, I might take a small peek now and then." he grins.

Dan leads Irene back the few feet to the Plymouth and feels for his wallet. She frowns but they go ahead anyway. There is an exotic quality to their love making as they know their being watched by a third person. Dan tosses her panties towards Sam and he catches them, although he's not supposed to be watching. He just grins and so do they. When they're done, Dan throws the condom in the trash, wipes himself with her panties and takes them to the box. He explains to a grinning Sam about the overflowing box of panties. They chuckle over it as Irene joins them in the buff. She teases Sam about his bulging pants, then links arms with them both and they go back to the old car seat. They talk a while, then Dan dresses and drives Sam back to the base. He takes Irene home, goes in to tell her Grandma, "Hello" and goes home for supper.

MONDAY, JULY 16: 0930

Dan is just getting out of bed. He has persuaded Marie to come back to bed this morning after she nursed the baby and gave Dan and Danny some breakfast. He is starting back on the 'odd ball' shift, as they call it, so doesn't go in till noon.

He gets dressed in his uniform, plays with Danny, makes his excuses for tonight with Marie so he can meet Theresa, and heads out to work. It's back to the big cantilever hanger and working on aircraft direct, again. Dan welcomes the change from the shops. He whistles as he drives to the base.

After work he meets with Theresa. She's waiting for him, smiling her French coquettish smile and leads him to her boudoir. Tonight she wants to try something different. She has a foot long length of broom handle and she asks him to cover the end of it with Vaseline and insert it in her rectum as they have sex. She is quite thrilled with it and talks Dan into trying it. She inserts the wooden shaft into his ass and he doesn't like it. That's not for him. He enjoys oral sex with her, but this is too much for him. She's disappointed but says it doesn't matter.

Dan goes home and joins his wife in bed. He kisses her goodnight and another day is done.

FRIDAY, JULY 20: 2100

Dan is off on Fridays so he asks Marie if she would like to go to the club tonight. She says it would be a great idea and asks if she should call Gord and Betty to see if they will join them. He agrees and he calls Irma about baby sitting. They get away early and are at the club, enjoying the dance under the colored revolving lights and the music. Dan is dancing with Betty.

Dan: "Have you guys been to the beach yet this summer?"

Betty: "Not with old stick-in-the-mud Gord. He won't leave his football games long enough to go." she looks grumpy.

Dan snuggles her up close and says, "Cheer up, we'll take you to the beach if you want to go."

She looks up at him as if disappointed and says, "Do we have to take Marie?" then she giggles and winks. Dan shakes his head at her silliness. When they get back to the table Dan asks Gord if he'd like to go out to Brown's Beach tomorrow. Gord says he would like it except there's a football game he doesn't want to miss. On the next chair behind him Betty grins at Dan and shrugs.

Marie: "Come on, you old TV Boob, take your wife out into the sunshine for a change."

Gord: "The game'll be over by three. Can we go out then?" Everyone laughs, except Gord who pouts. "Well, I thought it was a good idea."

Betty ends up saying she'll go with them. He can watch his old game, but he better be nice to her tonight.

When Dan has her on the floor next, he teases her. "You know Gord's going to go home half drunk and fall into bed. He'll forget your even there." he chuckles.

Betty: "I know. I suppose you're going to take Marie home and chase her around the house, then screw her for all your worth." she grins up at him.

Dan: "Of course. That's what I do. Didn't you learn anything watching us, ... Irene and I?"

Betty turns a hot red and says, "How do you know I watched?"

Dan: "I didn't until now." he chuckles and she slaps his arm as she pushes her red face into his chest. She whispers from there, "How do you go on so long?"

Dan: "I exercise control as much as I can. It doesn't always work, so I just start over again after a few minutes rest. The second time I can hold out for quite some time. Wouldn't you like that?"

She snuggles against him, too embarrassed to let him see her face, but as they dance he glances down and catches her smiling to herself. He winks and she sticks her tongue out, but she keeps on smiling. "I wish Gord could do that" she says wistfully.

Dan: "He could if that is what he wanted to do. It's simply a matter of self control, ...and, of course, you have to be interested in the passions of your partner. By experimentation you can determine what they like and don't like. That's all I do is experiment and practice."

Betty: "Gord's just not interested in sex. His passion is sports!"

Dan: "Maybe you should become more interested in sports. Then you wouldn't crave sex so much. What do you think?"

Betty: "I'm interested in one sport but he just doesn't want to play ball."

Dan:(suggestively) "Maybe I could pitch for you. I think I could find your strike zone. You might even get a home run, a real fence climber." She shivers against him and says, "Maybe."

They return to the table and Dan dances the last dance with Marie. He whispers in her ear and pulls her close as they move around the floor and he feels Betty's eyes on him. He glances her way and she turns her head away quickly. Dan smiles to himself.

SATURDAY, JULY 21: 1700

They have been on the beach all afternoon. Dan goes out towards the island, then swims around the point to the cove. He pulls himself up out of the water on the narrow beach. There is hardly any beach during high tide. He finds the crevice where Ginger backed him to before she went down on him. He thinks about that day and the tricks she pulled on him. She's full of tricks, that girl, he thinks. As he turns back towards the water, Betty comes swimming towards him and calls out, "Dan! Dan! Marie says to come in. She doesn't like you swimming out here in case your caught by the tide." she steps out of the water before him, "She says there's a bad tidal bore around the island when the tide goes out. Is this the place you rescued Ginger from?"

Dan: "It was no rescue. She tricked me to get me here. Don't you tell anyone. She tried to seduce me. Right here." He catches both her shoulders with his hands and draws her against him. "She tried to have her way with me like this." He kisses her. "And my reaction was just like this." He thrusts his hard cock against her body. "and then she tried to take off my suit like this." his hands slide down her shoulders taking her bikini top straps with them. "And she tempted me by teasing me like this." he lowers his lips to her bare breasts. "I was very close to saying yes. Are you?"

Betty:(breathing heavy) "Very close." She acts hypnotized as Dan manipulates her breasts and kisses her. She suddenly breaks away and pulls up her top as she dives into the water. "Come on, Dan. Marie will wonder where we are."

Dan lets her get a good head start, then swims after her. He catches her half way to shore and laughs as he swims by her side. Her eyes twinkle as she laughs with him. They come ashore and Dan goes to show Danny how to build sand castles. He's not much of an architect but he sure is a good demolition's expert. Marie brings Iris to watch and Betty follows along.

Later Dan slathers lotion on Marie and Betty, then they soak him. They lay in the sun with a towel up on sticks to protect Iris and Danny. When they go home they have all had a good time and lots of sun.

THURSDAY, JULY 26: 1900

Dan and Sam are working on the fire engine. Irene is watching and getting impatient. She wants to get Dan alone for a minute so she can persuade him to go to the Plymouth. Dan knows what she's up to. He's decided he has to break off his relationship with her, or at least cool it down. When he was with her a few nights ago she had been adamant that he not wear the condom and she told him she would stop taking her pills if he insisted on using it. She also said she wanted to plan on having a baby soon, or at least start to have one soon. He almost dreads another session with her but she's here and he's tempted. He finally lets her have her way and tells Sam, "I won't be too long. You'll have to carry on without me." They grin at each other.

Irene guides him by the hand to the car and when they're undressed she waits for him in the plush seat as he puts on the condom. He climbs in with her and they enjoy some playing for a warm up, some foreplay to really get hot and then sexual intercourse as the main feature. Sam occasionally glances in on them with a grin and Irene grins back over Dan's shoulder.

When he's at his peak of love making and thinks he will come within a stroke or two she moves her ass sideways so he clumsily comes out and she tries to snatch the condom off him. Dan's furious but plunges back in to finish. Then he lights into her. "What the hell was that all about? I'm getting sick and tired of this crap. Why can't you let well enough alone? We have each other and that's a lot more than many others have. I can't trust you to not pull a fast one. Your constantly scheming to get me to impregnate you again. I'm fed up!

Irene;(crying) "Dan, I just want us to have our baby. I'm sorry I've made you mad. Please forgive me."

Dan: "I'm fed up! If you want a baby so bad, let Sam do it." He jumps out of the car seat and pulls on coveralls. He goes over to where Sam is working and says, "Your turn." He nods back towards the Plymouth. "She's crying for you. You better hurry." Sam grins a huge grin and starts stripping as he goes around the fire engine and crosses to the Plymouth. His bare ass disappears inside and Dan's heart sinks in his chest. He hates himself but something has to be done to cool her off.

They seem to take forever and Dan can't get anything done but watches for Sam. When he comes out looking quite satisfied, Dan almost hates him. Irene comes out in a few minutes, sneaks into her clothes by Sam and leaves the shop without a word or gesture to Dan.

Sam comes to Dan and says, "That was a dirty trick, Dan. She won't be back. I know why you did it and I know how much you think of her, but that was not the way to stop her demands."

Dan: "She'll be back, but she's no longer Dan's girl. Once more she's the party girl, available to others. I ended her days tonight of being Dan's girl. That's what I was trying to do and it hurts like hell, Sam. I really love her."

Sam: "I don't think she'll come back a second time. This is twice you've humiliated her. Would you?"

Dan: "For her? Yes!"

Sam: "I hope your right, buddy."

THURSDAY, AUGUST 2: 1900

Dan's been working on the Model T for nearly an hour and still no Irene. It has been a week since he turned Sam loose on her. He was occupied with Theresa during the week so Irene would have a chance to cool down. He thought by now she'd come running to the garage, but no sign of her. He closes up the shop and looks towards her house. Lights are on so he knows she must be there, probably watching him. He kicks some gravel stones and goes to the car. He peels rubber as he tears off towards town.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 3: 2100

It's been a steamy hot day and everyone is cooling off with beer and scanty clothing at the French Social Club. Dan's dancing with Betty and can feel she has no bra under the light cotton dress. He pulls her tighter with one arm and lets the other brush down over her breasts as he says, "As I thought. You don't have anything under that." he grins and she nods. He brings his arm back up and his hand settles between them over a nipple. Through the cotton he rubs it gently then pinches it lightly. She takes a sharp intake of air and presses her breast against his hand, watching his eyes with an intent look as his fingers explore.

Betty: "Dan, you better stop that. I'm getting wet between my legs and I don't have any panties on either. Please don't embarrass me."

Dan pulls his hand out from between them and dances with her towards the ladies room. He lets her slip away and in a few minutes she's back and says, "Thanks. That was very gentlemanly of you. I'm O.K. now if you don't tease me any more. Will you?"

Dan: "Not now, but one day I won't be teasing. Look out then!" he grins and winks at her. She laughs.

A few dances later they're together again and she says, "Aren't you going to tease me this time?" she sneaks a look up at him with a smile.

Dan takes his hand from hers and brings it around her waist like his other one, looks around to see who's near them, then lowers his hands to cup her ass and pull her hard against him. She grunts and feels him through the layers of cloth as he dances and moves his pelvis against hers. Her eyes get big in surprise and she slowly smiles up at him and says, "Your going to have to let me go again. Now I'm so wet it's starting to run down my legs. Your a bad boy and I love it." Again he lets her slip away to dry herself off and when she comes back he notices a small bulge in her cleavage.

Betty: "I brought some tissue so we could finish the dance without me having to go back in there again." she looks expectant as she moves back into his arms and they dance to the dimly lit back of the hall. On the way Dan grips her ass and works his fingers between her legs as he almost lifts her up hard against his erection. By the time they're in the shadows she is slipping tissue out of her cleavage and applying it under her dress discreetly between them.

Dan whispers, "Can you use some of that on mine." and grins. She looks up at him, shocked because she thinks he's serious, then sees his grin and laughs.

Betty: "Go get your own. Now no more belly rubbing, cause the music's going to end. Behave now!" They dance sedately back to the tables area.

As Dan dances with Marie, she says, "I don't know why they bother to come. Gord just sits there and gets drunk. I don't think he's danced two dances with Betty all night and one with me. Poor Betty has to jump to get a dance with you when she can. She doesn't seem to have any fun at all."

MONDAY, AUGUST 13: 2100

Dan's tired of waiting and sick because she doesn't show up. Its been over two weeks now and still she won't come to the garage. Dan decides its time he gives in so he walks over to her grandmother's house. When the old lady answers the door she's happy to see Dan, but tells him her granddaughter has gone to Charlottetown over a week ago. She didn't say when she'd be back and she took a lot of her things with her.

Dan's devastated and is sullen when he gets home. He and Marie quarrel and he sleeps on the couch.

THURSDAY, AUGUST 16: 1700

Betty and Gord are down for supper. Betty helps Marie get supper on and Dan entertains Gord with drinks in the living room. Marie and Betty pour drinks for themselves in the kitchen. They experiment with different liquors and mixes to make a perfect drink. By the time supper is on everyone is feeling pretty good. Dan doesn't have to work tomorrow so he could care less, but Gord does and he doesn't care. As they gather around the table, Dan feeds Danny in his high chair and the conversation comes around to kids.

Dan: "Well, when are you guys going to start a little family, Betty?"

Betty: "Ha, we could tonight if he was willing." she nudges Gord who grunts, "It's right midway between periods and that's when I'm at my horniest. What do you say, Gordie?" Gord just fills his mouth. Dan and Marie laugh tipsily.

Dan: "Don't think your going to get your wish." he grins.

Betty: "How about it, Marie, going to loan me Dan for the night?" she giggles and Marie joins her. Dan says, "I'd be too much for you, little girl! Right, Marie?"

Marie: "He can be too much is right. That's all he has on his mind. If they gave promotions based on sex, he'd be an officer by now."

Betty: "Oh, you make me so envious. Dan, come to my rescue and ravage me, or is that supposed to go, rescue me?" Her and Marie giggle together again.

When they've gone Dan announces he has to work tomorrow for one of the other guys who he owes a shift. Since this often happens, Marie accepts his story and they go to bed.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 17: 0730

Dan's in uniform, but he hasn't gone to catch the bus as he told Marie, he's upstairs knocking on Betty's door. He knows Gord has left for work so they will have the whole morning to themselves. He figures she's ready for the plunge and he's more than ready.

Betty: "What're you doing here? Come on in." she holds the door for him and she's in baby doll pajamas. Dan steps inside.

Dan: "Well, did the Pjs work or did he roll over and go to sleep?" he grins.

Betty: "Aw shit! Nothing works with him. What are you doing here at this hour of the morning?"

Dan: "That outfit works for me." he takes her hand and kisses it, with a wicked grin.

Betty:(giggling) "Well. you should see me without it."

Dan draws her closer with her hand and kisses her arm, then up her shoulder and neck.

Betty: "You better not tease me this morning. I'm horny as hell and I'm liable to grab you." she wrinkles her nose at him just as he reaches her lips. He kisses her and her response is instantaneous. She throws her arms around his neck and presses herself to him as their lips stay locked together. His hands drop to her ass and lift her hard against his rearing manhood as his fingers move around her bottom. She pulls her head back and her eyes are wide as she says, "Oh Dan, we mustn't!" but she moves against him as if seeking release.

Dan picks her up and carries her into the bedroom. He gently deposits her on the bed and proceeds to get undressed.

Betty:(moaning) "Oh Dan, if we get caught, what can I say. We must not do this, Dan." she comes across the bed to where he's sitting pulling off his shoes. She puts a hand on his bare back as he undoes his pants and opens them. She looks down into his lap as his tool emerges from the opening in his shorts and she groans. "Marie was right! I can't handle all that! Oh Dan, please stop!" but her hand strays to his lap and she feels it.

Her breath starts rasping in her throat as Dan takes her arm and settles her back on the bed. He reaches between her legs and beyond to grip the back of her panties and slides them off. He lays down beside her with his pants open and his cock pressed against her hip. His lips caress one breast as his hand seeks her maidenhead. She is hot and slippery with love juices and Dan knows she's ready. As he rubs her down there, she moans and whispers, "Oh Dan, oh Dan, oh Dan." over and over.