Daphne Loses Her Way, Pt. 02

Story Info
Single teacher plays to hard at club.
11.2k words
3.98
8.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Daphne had gotten pregnant during her first cheat experience several years earlier. she had gotten wasted out after work with her husband out of town. she woke up the next morning naked in another mans bed. The stress between her and her husband led to a miscarriage after she confided the truth, being pregnant. the couple blaming the other soon drifted apart. Just after Daphne turning 25 they split up, divorced, going different directions.

Years earlier Daphne attended 'bama getting her teaching degree. After the separation she moved out of state followed by divorce. Daphne decided office work wasn't it either. She craved total change finding a job as the high-school nurse and Sex-ed teacher. The two jobs went together fairly well.

Sexually, Daphne's first cheating experience had turned on a switch in her. Even though she was well educated and was a very attractive woman this didn't mean her self concept was strong. Daphne, after her divorce found herself more and more frequently drawn to the club scene. She really liked the thrill of clubbing with frequent casual sex when partying. Perhaps the cheating and miscarriage had resulted in her thinking significantly less of herself resulting in Daphne becoming an easy lay. She did prioritize protecting herself from another accident even overdoing her protection using an IUD, carrying a diaphragm and a condom as well. Triple protection. She rarely had sex without either the condom or the diaphragm, prefering the condom especially with casual first timers.

AT WORK

Patsy sat crying telling her mom what had happened. "Mom. He did it. He put it in me. The test I did with the school nurse, Ms. Davis says I'm pregnant. It was that morning Patsy had found out she was knocked up. She even knew when it had happened. It was out partying with her best friend Gail. They both ended on their backs, legs wide, boy on top that evening.

Her mom was pro-life so Patsy would be a teen mom around graduation.

Two weeks passed and after missing her period twice Gail, Patsy's best friend went to visit the High School nurse and sex-ed teacher. "Ms. Davis, I missed my period."

"Which period?" She replied.

"Ms. Davis, mine."

"All right Gail. So you have been with a boy?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Gail answered nodding.

"You guess so? You attended my sex-ed class, right?"

Gail nodded without a word. "You learned about sex, condoms, precautions didn't you?" Ms. Davis asked.

"Yeah, but he told me I couldn't get pregnant the first time? He told me. Isn't that right?" Gail asked.

"Gail, you were sleeping in class? I taught that wasn't true. So I suppose, you didn't use any protection?" She shook her head left to right confirming the truth.

Gail innocently stared dumbfounded back at Ms. Davis as she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a packet then passed it to Gail sliding it across her desk. "Take this to the girls room. Follow the instructions, bring it back to me."

"OK Ms. Davis." She whispered innocently.

Immediately after Gail left Ms. Davis couldn't help herself. Sitting at her desk, she discreetly out of sight spread her knees, reached under her skirt and stroked her exceedingly moist panties thinking about sex. Knowing Gail had gotten seriously fucked and was likely pregnant twisted her thoughts. Ms. Davis' pent up solution would be to go out and work it after dinner.

Ms. Davis a youthful twenty-eight went out to her favorite bar with other regulars almost every week naively hoping she would find a loving partner but instead she frequently woke up the next morning naked in someone's bed. Over forty different men had bedded her since she moved there two years back. In fact she had earned the reputation of being an easy lay. Buy her one drink for a dance and a smile, two drinks and she would be quite friendly, maybe a kiss. Buy her a third or a fourth and her knees might drift apart.

Somehow, Ms. Davis found herself horny as hell, even more than normal having dealt with these naive pregnant teenagers. Sitting at her desk she shrugged her shoulders quickly deciding tonight, even though midweek she would go out and party. She sat waiting for Gail to return while planning her nights attire; boots, a tight mini-skirt showing plenty of leg, cheap cotton panties, a halter, costume jewelry and drugstore perfume. It was her fuck-me please uniform.

Ms. Davis however needed to be very careful, her expiring IUD had been removed the day before leaving her sexually unprotected even vulnerable. Importantly it had also been 13 days since her last period, not a good time for a slip up.

Five minutes later her thoughts snapped back to Gail and the present as Gail brought the test kit given back. Gail laid it onto the napkin Ms. Davis had neatly prepared her teacher silently pointed too. After the student sat Ms. Davis spoke. "Alright Gail, we need to wait a minute or two for the verdict, sit down."

After some three long minutes Ms. Davis looked down at her laptop screen and shook her head sarcastically mumbling. "Gail, Gail, Gail!" She then lifted opening her mobile case after looking at her laptop screen. She then dialed the number listed on her laptop screen next to Gail Johnson's name. Moments passed then she spoke.

"Good afternoon is this Mrs. Johnson. Yes. You're speaking to Ms. Davis school nurse. Yes Ma'am, are you able to come to the school to discuss your daughter?"

"Is anything wrong?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"Mrs. Johnson, considering state privacy laws .... we cannot discuss these things over the phone. We can only discuss when you're here. I'm sure you understand."

"Alright. I'll leave the office and be there in about twenty minutes. Is that okay?" Mrs Johnson replied.

"No not a problem. I'll definitely be here for you. Please check in by the front office first. They will know you're expected." Ms. Davis answered.

"Fine, on the way." Gail's mother stated before clicking an end to the conversation.

After disconnecting Ms. Davis lay her phone down, looking at Gail saying. "You are pregnant Gail, your mother is on the way. I presume, and hope you know who the father is?"

"Oh shit, no. It was Mark P." Gail answered.

"Mark P., really. You need to let him know as soon as possible." She instructed.

"Okay. I will."

"Yes and your close friend Patsy hasn't been at school this week either. I suppose you know she's also pregnant." Ms. Davis answered.

"It happened when we doubled together." She whispered.

Needless to say twenty long minutes ticked slowly away before Mrs. Johnson arrived. She entered the office, took a chair and waited for Ms. Davis to return from stepping out. Ms. Davis took her seat at her desk and began immediately.

"Mrs. Johnson, thank you for coming in. I know it is difficult getting away. Your daughter came to see me today. Gail took the test on the napkin. Mrs. Johnson could you please confirm the test results."

"Oh no. This can't be." Mrs. Johnson shouted.

"I'm afraid the results are as you see. I strongly recommend a visit to your doctor for verification and planning. However, to date the test has never been incorrect on the positive side. There have been occasional false negatives, but never false positives."

"Oh my God, no way. Gail you're, you're pregnant." Gail's mother stated glaring at her daughter.

On the way home her angry mother said. "Unbelievable Gail. What a fucking mess."

Gail answered. "Mom didn't you have me at 19? Mom? You know, Patsy texted me Monday. She is too."

"Really? Is she?"

"Yes mom. We're both gonna be teen moms just like you did with me."

DAPHNE GOES OUT

After work Ms. Davis returned home hungry and looking forward to going out for some evening fun. She first had dinner alone, then dressed just as planned earlier. Ms. Davis, or Daphne when out partying prepared just as she had planned. She put it all together to play, maybe score some free drinks with an interested male looking to flirt. Daphne was quite the women in her short inviting plaid skirt, long black boots, white sweater-top and leather jacket. Men loved her long sexy legs and she knew it. She sold it well hoping to get chased. And when chased Daphne would on occasion intentionally get caught and entertain male desires to the fullest.

Ms. Davis had had a long day at work and tonight felt incredibly on edge. She was going out with every intention of having fun. Something was different though and she knew it. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

THE SUITOR

Arriving at the club a little earlier than planned she chose to take the edge off. Nothing wrong with getting a little wasted while flirting with the bartender who had served the regular many times beforehand.

It didn't take too long for a man hoping for some action, that being me, to notice her and think, "What the hell. I'd fuck this one if she's willing." I was alone in town on business. I knew I was a little older than her, approaching forty, away on business. I was prowling, hoping to find some tight young unmothered pussy, tighter and a little younger than the wife at home.

She was one gorgeous bitch. She came across as available. So I approached her testing my luck. She was friendly enough with the usual casual chat and drinking. The flirting was fun but soon enough it was approaching ten o'clock, time to get down to business. After buying Daphne another drink I whispered in her ear, "Interested in riding the lift upstairs for a night cap?"

Daphne smiled feeling complimented and answered, "So.. You're staying in this hotel, are you? And you're looking to get lucky, are you?"

"Oh yeah Daphne. Have a room on the eighth. I would very much enjoy your company

and make you scream like you never have before." I teased.

"Okay? So what makes you think even you have a chance?" Daphne whispered flirting back.

"Simple. Ten inches long, two thick." I whispered close to her right ear with a confident smile.

"Really?" Daphne replied back quickly uncrossing her legs and recrossing them the opposite way.

"Yes. Every bit of it." I offered firmly.

"Wearing a ring ..... you're married too. So you're a cheater?" Daphne asked tapping the ring on my finger knowing she had also been a messed up cheater once herself.

"Sometimes an opportunity presents itself and honestly, a man's gotta do his thing, right. Daphne, you're gorgeous and caught my attention." I answered staring into her eyes declaring my intent.

"Thank you for the compliment. May I ask, kids at home with the wifee?" She asked.

"Yes, two beautiful girls and a handsome boy."

"Really ... interesting ... nice .... How old may I ask?"

"Girls, five and three. The boy is almost one." I confirmed.

"So have you been snipped since having three rug rats?" Daphne asked with a laugh.

"Honestly no. And not planning on that either."

"Sooooo. So you're gonna stay an active shooter are ya?" Daphne asked with a laugh.

"Oh yeah, quite Daphne. I really enjoy creating new life when the chance is there."

"Hmmmm. So ........ your game is to look for and find women when away on business? Ones not able to resist your seduction?" Daphne asked.

"Well Daphne, I do like the way you said that. You know..... let me add some women just can't resist the game, its the ultimate thrill for many."

"Ultimate thrill? Really. What game?" She asked.

"It can be quite the intoxicating thrill game for a woman to tempt fate. Some cheating wives even single women need some excitement. You know, nice bareback with a horny young woman who can't resist the risk thrill is the ultimate. It's not knowing if she might get knocked up! Usually it's married women who play that game, but sometimes a single women will risk it. Brings sex to a whole different level."

"So you like crazy risk taking women." Daphne asked.

"Absolutely, I like spending time with naughty risky women. And if I got you right ...... maybe you're one of those naughty women who might enjoy some wild bedroom temptation."

"Really, so you think I'm one of those who just might risk it?" She asked pondering the question as she picked up her margarita taking a long slow sip.

"Yes. Absolutely! I think you would enjoy the game, the risk of not knowing the future." I teased.

"Right? But that's a bit crazy, wouldn't you say. Risking it, I wouldn't do that." She answered taking another sip from her drink.

"You know some women can't resist, it's a thrill tempting fate. Of course there are some women who absolutely have always played it carefully, use protection and such, but then somehow one time she ends up tempting fate. Its that intoxicating thrill of risking it." I offered. "Myself I truly prefer the ones who don't see it coming 'til it happens."

"Are you making this up or have you really been with risk takers like that?" She asked wondering.

"I have to say .... yes I have. You know I love the game, daring pretty women." I answered.

"Oh really." She answered pondering the concept knowing many girls indeed risk it whether they know what's happening or not. Obviously why seven girls had walked into her office pregnant since the start of the school year. They all risked it never considering the end game.

"You know Daphne, put it this way. I figure you're a little moist down below just thinking about it."

"Rude!" Daphne answered knowing I was right while finishing her third margarita.

I then pulled in closer and whispered. "Tell you what Daphne. Here's the deal. I bet you I'm right."

"Oh Really? You want to bet what?" She answered.

"Yes really. I know your panties are soaked just from the suggestion. So, here it is. If I'm right you're coming up to my room. Otherwise, maybe I had you figured wrong. But I seriously doubt it!" I teased.

"And just how the hell are you gonna find out if you're right or wrong, either way?" She answered with a curious stare before waiving to the bartender to order a refill.

"Daphne, well if your interested you won't say no. So tell me if the bet's on?" I whispered.

"Is it on?" She paused. "Is it on? Jeez, you ask? What the hell would I win with your crazy bet?" She asked.

"Daphne I think you've already won some. You know, free drinks that you're already enjoying and maybe a good time in my room upstairs afterwards." I whispered close to her ear while gently putting my hand on her knee. "Simple Daphne, its like this. If you are interested you'll let my hand move higher and find your moist panties. In that case I will have won. You'll have won and we leave together. And if I'm wrong, you knees stay tightly pinned together, then of course we'll say good night and go our separate ways."

"Wow, you are direct!! Never been propositioned quite like that before." But Daphne, out to party thought it over while taking another sip before answering.

After several minutes she answered, "Okay. Sure you can buy my drinks, pay my tab either way. Free drinks for a dumb bet, okay." She answered offering her hand. I didn't hesitate taking her soft warm hand smiling not letting go to seal the wager. One step closer to bringing this bitch to my room for a good time.

"So girl are you excited a little thinking about it?" I asked.

"Wow? Daring. No I'm not excited a bit." She lied. "Usually there are at least some compliments, a dance or two and maybe some kissing before a guy tries to get into my panties?" She answered naughtily whispering back close to my ear laying out a path to pleasure.

"Of course." I answered leaning in closer for a soft peck on her neck as Daphne pulled slightly away denying me the opportunity.

"No. Its not gonna be that easy." Daphne challenged sipping and finishing her third free margarita.

"Listen Daphne, you are one hell of a beautiful gorgeous gal. Looking at you I see a very sexy women who doesn't need to do much at all to get a rise, if you know what I mean."

"Thank you for the compliment." She replied.

"Shall we have a dance Daphne?"

"Sure, okay." She answered accepting my offer.

I took her hand leading the tipsy slut I planned to bed to the dance floor. Daphne enjoyed dancing close, male to female contact. The next song was a slow song allowing me to dominate her. I held her tight, my right knee between her legs and hers the same. She was enjoying my leg grinding against her sex, grinding hard back as she looked deep into my eyes ready wanting a kiss that didn't come. We danced, her arms around my neck, mine on her hips pulling her close. Our body to body contact was irresistible. I knew her pussy was soaking her panties. We continued through three slow songs before returning to the the bar when the faster music took over. Daphne stumbled back remounting her stool. Clearly the margaritas and the dances had nicely loosened her up.

"Well Daphne. I am much enjoying your company, and I am sure the other men here are quite jealous of our little rendezvous, wouldn't you say?"

I could not say for sure but figured Daphne had already made her decision to be my escort. The chase game would need to continue as I put my hand again on her leg where it was before the dance.

Daphne then looking into my eyes naughtily teased me offering a definitive clue to her answer by opening her knees slightly and just enough for me to stroke a little higher finding the soft inside of her left leg but nothing more. Daphne quickly tightened her knees again.

"Come on just a little more Daphne." I demanded whispering obviously wanting the win.

Daphne contemplated my game. I was obviously a cheater away on business looking for some pussy. It still needed to be determined if she was willing to play.

"What kind of women do you think I am? The dance was nice but.... I need to find out if, if I like you? Are we compatible and whether you even have a chance." Daphne teased figuring I would soon push for more.

I stared into her eyes hesitantly enjoying her naughty complicated smile. What kind of woman is she I asked myself. My fingers stroking small circles on the inside of her tender sexy leg. But those legs were still tightly clamped together. I figured she had to be a woman who knew what she wants and tonight she is a tipsy horny bitch needing attention.

"Well fuck me, you are quite the complicated challenge, one demanding sexy woman aren't you?" I whispered in her ear knowing hot kisses often separate a woman's legs if applied correctly.

Daphne knew I simply couldn't pass up the chase. She knew the cheater in me desperately wanted to bed her. Thinking it through I realized my only option was to tell her she was drop-dead gorgeous and kiss the teasing bitch.

"You men don't always get to make the rules." She challenged.

"Okay Daphne, I have to admit you are one drop-dead gorgeous naughty witch, you know .... the type that gets my blood pumping, stiffens me up, if you know what I mean?"

"Really!" Daphne laughed looking down at my crotch.

Daphne and me the suitor were playing serious adult games. This wasn't some high school virgins exploring sexuality, by no means. I was a 40 year old married cheater propositioning a 28 year old sexually active woman hoping to take her to my hotel room and screw her brains out. Nothing more, nothing less.

I then deliberately moved closer, nibbled Daphne on the neck licking her before slowly moving from her soft neck to her lips, pausing slightly before bringing my lips to hers. Daphne responded naturally tilting her head, meeting our lips then opening her mouth receptively teasing my tongue with hers. She took her sweet time kissing me, her knees slowly parted, but still not quite enough, not yet anyway.

"Oh Daphne, beautiful kiss. You are one delicious witch, you know. I'm gonna take you upstairs and enjoy all your assets, make you scream." I whispered in her ear imagining the slut naked on my bed.

"I know. I know what you are wanting. By the way, I have to admit you're not a bad kisser either." She answered.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers