Daphne Loses Her Way, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is that how you got pregnant?"

"Yes."

"How did you meet him, or did you already know him from work, or something?"

"Well truthfully. I met him while out partying. Didn't know him from before."

"Partying? Like what type?"

"I was at a club."

"And you had sex just after meeting?"

"Yes, after drinks he took me to his hotel room and it happened.

He is, was married and wanted a quick hook up for fun."

"And you let it happen?"

"I guess so, obviously didn't I?"

"Do men often try to get girl's like you pregnant."

"Some do. Some males simply don't like to use protection. And sometimes the girl simply doesn't have the mental strength to say no."

That night Ms. Davis was nominated as the first staff member ever, 'Gloucester Slut Queen' by the senior class. A e-message went out announcing Ms. Davis as GSQ. The next morning Daphne was greeted in the hallway several times by boy's passing by. "Morning GSQ." Little did she know. Darlene told her that afternoon "Miss Davis, last night you were voted Slut Queen!"

"Really, oh my God!"

"Yes and a lot of the boys say they want to date you after you have your baby."

"Really? They said that."

"Yes. They said they want to be in your notebook. A couple of guys even joked they want to be the one hundredth entry."

"Oh no!"

"Yes, its true Ms. Davis. The whole senior class knows about your book.

She ran into the school administrator in the hallway later that week on Friday morning. "Miss Davis, when you have a moment drop by my office."

An hour later she sat in the administrator's office.

"Ms. Davis, you're expecting?"

"Yes." She answered.

"You have a boyfriend, fiancée I presume?" She asked.

"No, I don't." She answered.

"But you're expecting. Please explain your situation." The administrator asked bluntly.

"Things happen, honestly. Went out partying ...... it was a one night slip up. It happens." She answered.

"So Ms. Davis, as school nurse and sex-ed teacher how do you propose telling your students about the risks of unprotected sex when you yourself don't follow what you teach? What will our parents think?"

"I admit this is not ideal. I guess one solution could be taking a sabbatical." She answered nervously unsure.

"A sabbatical might have been possible a month earlier, but it's now a bit late. Your situation has become completely untenable having been clearly identified as pregnant by both staff and students alike. We have heard from other teachers, several students are referring to you as the school queen slut. This is the first time that title ever went to a teacher. Honestly, I have little choice." The administrator answered passing Miss Davis the prepared document. "Parents are already calling you names too."

"Names?"

"Yes. Two have said the 'Gloucester high queen slut' cannot teach their children."

She slowly read the document. Termination with 90 day severance effective today the last Friday of the month.

"So you're firing me for being pregnant?" She asked.

"No. We're letting you go due to ethical reasons based on your position. You are single, pregnant and the nurse / sex-ed advocate. You can not fulfill your function proficiently without raising questions. This is an employment at will state, we are well within rights. We do sadly wish you well. Mrs. Jones will accompany you to your office to assist you with collecting your things. First, I need your ID card."

Miss Davis passed her ID sobbing loudly. She realized she had lost her job. Daphne walked out of the school an hour later feeling more pregnant than ever. She carried a box with her things. How was she going to live, no job, and less than four thousand dollars in savings.

She was now simply a fucked vulnerable single mom to be.

Would she be able to track down her suitor in Munich or should she just go back to her parents?

The next day Daphne bought her ticket to MUC in hopes of finding her Childs daddy.

She was on her way.

The class found out Ms. Davis had been let go on Monday.

To be continued....