Daphne Loses Her Way, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We joined lips again this time lengthening the kiss just enough to move my hand slowly higher as her knees parted even more. Breaking the kiss we stared into each other eyes as her knees parted inviting my hand to move a little higher, now under her skirt along her soft leg slowly getting closer and closer to her panties.

I nodded a yes as Daphne deliberately parted her knees. My pinky touching the thin moist cotton. Finally, I thought. I was there at her drenched cotton covered pussy. With another deep kiss I stroked her damp cotton panties exploring her moist pussy lips, winning, sealing the deal. Daphne pushed her tongue into my mouth, closed her eyes as her knees drifted even wider. The slut was granting me full access to her promiscuous hairless, but still pantied pussy.

"Just what you want, right?" She asked after breaking the kiss.

I then whispered. "Daphne I was right, quite damp down there. You do want it. Finish your drink then we can get the hell out of here and have our little party."

"So you think you've won your bet?" She teased as her knees widened.

"I have!" I answered.

I smiled thinking, 'Jeez, What type of woman willingly opens her legs for a stranger at a bar?' But I knew the obvious. The bitch was a slut. She went out alone knowing she would not leave alone. Daphne would spread her legs for someone tonight. I just happened to be the lucky one.

The slut nodded discreetly not closing her legs as I continued stroking her moist wanting sex exploring her horny pussy lips. "Yes. You win the prize darling!"

I, the married man now knew I would be getting lucky with the slut. My cock reacted stiffening in my pants as I stroked her hot folds in anticipation knowing my weapon would soon be entertained between the lips of this twenty-something bitch. The question was would she risk bareback and I would have my answer soon enough. Minutes later having paid for the drinks I firmly took her hand as we stood to leave. It was time to leave and fuck the slut.

The bartender watched knowing Daphne well enough. He sadly knew she was leaving for the umpteenth time with a suitor. He wondered why a feminine, pretty and smart woman like Daphne so easily put out. Although she was really sweet and friendly Daphne was one of the regular bar sluts. She wasn't nasty, she was just easy. Time and time again, getting picked up for the night.

THE ACT OF SEX

Holding hands we silently rode the lift to the eighth floor contemplating our sexual tension and what was soon going to happen. Together we turned to the right walking along the carpeted hallway finally stopping at door 823. I scanned the key card, opened my hotel room door and invited Daphne into my room before following her, locking the door behind us.

Daphne scanned the very middle of the market hotel room with a king bed across from the small desk and flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Daphne adjusted her skirt nervously as I perversely wondering just how many women before her had gotten their pussies fucked on the same bed that she knew she would soon be doing the same on. Maybe hundreds, maybe thousands I contemplated.

We wasted little time embracing and deep kissing, my hands aggressively moving under her skirt cupping her hot cheeks as I pulled her tight. She could feel the bulge confined by my trousers pushing against her.

The chase continued with me considering, thinking through the classical married man dilemma, "Am I really going to cheat on my wife with this slut?"

But the temptation to nail the single tease was undeniable. It was too late to walk. The bitch was in my hotel room ready to entertain my cock. We both knew Daphne would get seriously fucked on the bed like hundreds of other women beforehand had. The only difference was that we weren't a couple, just two adults that had met at the hotel dance club.

I now knew Daphne was undeniably a promiscuous woman. A slut who simply didn't care if a man was married or not. As long as she could enjoy some good sex it would be, in the end, the wife's problem being married to a cheater, not hers or at least so she thought. Earlier I had told her I had ten inches by two and she needed to find out if that was true hoping for a massive adventure.

Daphne acted her part playing the shy chased innocent woman perfectly, allowing her suitor, me, to enjoy her boobs as I began methodically peeling the slut's clothes away. I tossed her jacket onto the desk chair then went for her top lifting it from her skirt then enjoying her ample tits. Daphne didn't resist as I lifted her arms to peel off her sweater as so many men had obviously enjoyed before. With a kiss I un-clasped Daphne's brassiere immediately pulling it forward from her shoulders freeing her ample boobs. I tossed it onto her growing pile of clothes. Daphne now bared from the waist was a gorgeous young woman left only in her boots, skirt and panties. I wondered why a beautiful women like her needed to be an easy slut.

My hand was quickly back under her skirt stroking her moist panties. Using my free hand I released the button on the back of her skirt then lowered the zipper. Daphne's skirt nicely dropped to the floor. She bent over picked up the skirt quickly placing it in the growing pile. Her boots and panties were all that was left. Quickly taking a seat sitting on her clothes Daphne unzipped her boots while glancing up at me. She pulling each one off before putting them neatly side by side beside the chair. The almost naked slut then stood, put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me, her suitor, in for a hot kiss now standing on her toes only in her skimpy moist panties, nothing else. Daphne, the slut was clearly ready for the party to intensify. Her cunt would soon get that serious fucking she went out looking for.

Daphne took her turn aggressively reaching lower finding then tracing my baby maker through my trousers. She traced obviously intrigued whether I had lied about my size knowing that her cunt would soon be entertaining every bit of my cock. Clearly wanting more she looked deep into my eyes while deliberately pulling the zipper lower. Smiling naughtily she slid her hand into my drawers taking my cock into her hand. Finding the evidence, she knew I had not lied.

"Big boy, seams you told the truth!" She told me teasing. Within moments Daphne pulled my trousers and underwear lower revealing and freeing my weapon. She pushed my trousers to the floor as she stared silently, amazed and excited with my weapon as I stepped out of my grey flannels. Daphne knew what to do dropping to her knees nicely taking my weapon in her hand, stroking it for a minute, ensuring hardness, before bringing it to her lips.

"Oh yeah. My beautiful wife don't like to suck cock. Very nice Daphne!" I mumbled as her lips began entertaining. "Oh yeah suck it Daphne! Can't wait to fuck your brains out!" I added with her head moving back and forth, her red lipstick painting my cock. The slut was one very talented cock sucker.

"Well I do lots of things better than most wives. Isn't that what you wanted?" Daphne asked taking a short breather.

"Oh yeah. Get on it. Suck my cock bitch!" I replied harshly and that's exactly what she did.

Her head nicely bobbing back and forth wrapped my cock perfectly. Her soft lips teasing my cock felt wonderfully exquisite. After several minutes she pulled off, cleared her throat then asked, "Grab the condom in the side outside compartment of my purse." She then took my cock between her soft lips again.

It was clear she had come to my room to play. But bringing up the condom led to some obvious questions. I curiously wanted to know if the horny slut sucking my cock was maybe on the pill or what she was using for birth control.

I had no intention of cumming where my cock was. She was one hell of a cocksucker but I wanted and planned to paint her cunt. I pulled out of her mouth and she slowly stood before me walking backwards the four short steps towards the bed. I pushed her panties lower in preparation, baring the prize.

"You're gonna grab that condom?" She whispered, I guess assuming I would use protection. "No condom, no pussy." She announced knowing the disappointment most men have using a sensation dulling condom when fucking her.

"Really, condom Daphne?" I questioned as we lay on the bed.

"Yes condom." Daphne snapped back a little irritated by always discussing the dilemma with the suitors about to fuck her."

"Really, I think you're in for that game tonight Daphne." I teased.

"And what do you mean by that." She asked not sure what I meant.

"Well maybe you are the one who always plays it careful."

Daphne a little irritated by the argument felt she needed to clarify things explaining, "Well I am. And no choice this week. REALLY, I had an IUD but it was expiring, you know." She whispered looking deep into my eyes.

"So ...... I had it removed a couple of days back. Have an appointment next Tuesday for the replacement, it was on damn back order. So ..... I REALLY REALLY need to be careful. I know you get it!" She stated being direct and demanding.

"Okay condom, I get it?" But I pondered opportunity, still planning to enjoy fucking the slut bareback. I knew from previous experiences patience was paramount. It wasn't at all uncommon for needing bitches to eventually give in to seduction. It is what it is. With enough time and effort many females crash unable to resist the temptation. I now wanted to do her bareback!

We rolled on the bed kissing, fondling, playing as the foreplay got more and more intense. My hand between her legs stroking her hot wanting cunt. There was no question, this bitch needed a good hard fucking and I needed to be patient to get bareback pleasure.

Again Daphne nervously broached the condom question. "Grab the safe, okay!"

So I figured not to test her just yet. "Daphne in due course, okay," I answered figuring I needed to buy time. I slowly and quite deliberately was taking my time with her. We played rolling on the bed.

"Are you ready?" She asked telling me she wanted to move it along. I kissed her deep as I slowly moved on top of the hot slut. I continued focusing, working her legs apart.

Daphne still was insistent whispering determinedly. "Oh no! No can't! Not without protection! There's a safe in my purse. You need to grab it and use it!" She demanded as I continued seductively working her legs inch by inch slowly apart. I was ready hoping the slut would relent and forget her arguments.

She was arguing nicely for the condom but the opportunity to push on without was also there. "Daphne ....... Come on. I know you want it. You're gonna love Bareback Risk." I answered having won position on top of the slut with my stiff cock now touching, teasing her pussy. Couldn't be any closer to entering bareback and she knew it feeling my cock tempting fate.

"No, need to use a condom." She whispered trapped, now sounding a little less insistent. She knew she should have used her diaphram but for some reason just didn't. It was finally happening, her resistance just as I had figured was fading, slowly slipping away with my cock teasing destiny. Didn't she just say "no need to use a condom?"

"Okay." I replied with no intention of putting any condom on my cock. I continued her slow seduction, taking my time. I continued teasing her, daring her, sliding my cock head nicely along her pussy lips knowing the slut would eventually let me do her without the condom. The warmth from between her legs was inviting and I knew eventually I would not be denied.

"I want it ...... fuck me, maybe I could let you for a little without?

You will pull out, right?" She argued now partially conceding.

Continuing the chase I was ready to do her. Daphne was feeling my hard cock nicely there being introduced, teasing, tracing along her moist needing pussy ready to take possession of her cunt. I guess she had to now by know I might just succeed with bareback. Daphne was so desperately vulnerable. Maybe she needed to stop the chase to grab that condom, but just like other single bitches I had bedded, she simply couldn't just break it off to grab the safe.

I now knew Daphne was had lost her resolve to make me grab the safe feeling my stiff cock there teasing her cunt lips. Impossible position for any seduced horny bitch, let her suitor do her or hold back on her sexual needs. No bitch I had ever gotten into bed with had the strength to stop the seduction chase. Once my cock touched her pussy lips it was too late, game over, she would be fucked my way.

Her resolve as expected, moment by moment disappeared. The dilemma was clear, she had come to my room to fuck, that was a given but using protection never was. Daphne couldn't resist the chase, the dance, being seduced then letting her suitor have his way with her. She felt unbelievably vulnerable; horny, naked, legs spread wide, on the bed with a dominant suitor in position to have his way with her. Her hot cunt was so inviting needing to be fucked.

It was time to go for it. So I put my stiff swollen cock ar her cunt lips and pushed into her. It was easy finding the way separating her lips, inserting the head then driving into her hot juicy cunt. She panted loudly. The seduced slut couldn't resist welcoming my cock as I triumphantly took the prize. At the same time I could sense she was incredibly nervous. Maybe that was normal for her I dunno. Maybe it was the bareback risk. Regardless, I had as planned entered her garden bareback.

I wanted to fuck this slut bareback and she damn well knew it!

"You're in me.... Oh damn, can't do it bare. You're fucking me now!

"What are you doing?" She whispered desperately, her feminine voice nervously squeaking an octave higher knowing the answer. My cock was gloriously buried, moving deep enjoy exploring her hot garden.

"We can't have sex without protection!" She mumbled unconvincingly. But reality was, my member was already nicely touring her moist promiscuous sex. She was indeed having sex without protection!

"Oh Daphne, Daphne, Daphne, yes you are." I answered as I started fucking her properly. Daphne panted wildly hosting my weapon, knowing the man whose name she didn't even remember had his bare baby-maker in her sex. The bareback risk was indeed a mind blowing temptation she could no longer deny. It was simply too late to stop. Daphne, the slut had let me have my way. Accepting the conflicting reality of the situation the slut raised her knees promiscuously inviting her fucking to go even deeper. I had won. My large stiff cock surely didn't disappoint beautifully filling her, moving deep inside her hot cunt as nature had intended.

"Okay. You're fucking me. You'll pull out before you finish. Okay?" She whispered.

"Oh God. You're so, so deep, yes. Fuck me, pound me, fuck me..

You will pull out before you cum, you will!" She whispered still protecting herself.

We then both understood Daphne tonight had become HER, she was THAT fertile unprotected woman. "Oh yeah. You love it, you need it, don't you?" I asked as the bed springs moaned announcing the balls deep event.

Totally conflicted by the situation Daphne shook her head back and forth, eyes closed before finally surrendering in seduced weakness crossing her ankles behind my back. The reality, a 40 year old married man, ten years older than any previous male she had slept with, had successfully bedded her. I had her bareback.

"Isn't this beautiful Daphne. The bareback risk of not knowing what will happen." I then drove hard and deep enjoying the tight walls of her cunt stroking my cock, "Maybe I will pullout?" Then driving hard again, "Maybe I'll shoot and miss?" Then I drove hard filling her sex completely, "Or maybe, just maybe I'll shoot and knock your tight ass up?"

She nodded slightly as a long deep moan slipped from her lips as she tried to speak. Then a loud whimper as I pushed deeper followed by another whimper as I drilled deep into the back of her sex. Reality was undeniable, I was fucking her going for what I wanted, a very happy potent cunt filling ending. She moaned helplessly. I was deep inside her tight fertile sex touring her garden. She finally got her words out femininely soft, barely loud enough to hear knowing she was in risky territory,

"Please pull out before you cum, please! She whimpered.

Together we fucked wanting the same experience with opposing outcomes. She wanted to have a good fuck without consequence. I wanted to fuck her good with consequences. Thats the bareback risk. Only time wound render the truth, the answer.

"Daphne, fuck me!!" I replied confusing destiny with no intention of pulling out. She nodded slightly absorbing my words.

Anyone in the next room over or maybe walking down the hallway would likely hear her moans, her cries and immediately know the women in my room was taking a royal pounding. They surely would wonder if baby making would be happening.

"You're deep fucking me. Oh yes. Fuck me, do me." She moaned now completely engaged in sex.

Since first meeting Daphne I had methodically dismantled her concerns moment by moment, breaking through her intelligence and resistance as the evening passed. Now with both hands on her her boobs I was working it, my ass rising then falling, my cock repeatedly moving inside her, touring her cunt. Daphne's gorgeous naked body with its tight moist pussy delivered the ultimate cock stroking pleasure. I was enjoying every bit of her youthful tightness, that of an un-mothered bitch, her warm moist cunt tightly hosting my weapon.

Daphne could no longer deny reality. Promiscuously she lay naked on her back, her legs splayed nicely, moaning desperately, man on top, hosting cock as I repeatedly drove deep into her. She was getting seriously bred. Again she reminded, "pull out before you cum, okay!"

And I replied, "It's bareback Daphne. You're that one not expecting it!" She simply nodded beautifully confirming my words, destiny.

Honestly, I love the feeling of being between the legs of a hot childless women, nothing better. So much tighter than any wife after giving birth. Going for the happy ending pinnacle I took hold of Daphne's legs and lifted, bringing her thighs dramatically higher. Her sex was now perfectly positioned for maximum depth. The woman was simply mesmerized, lost in the reproductive act. In a deep sexual trance she accepted my push as I fucked the daylights out of the fertile bitch beneath me.

Her sensitive hot lips stroked my weapon perfectly, working it, daring the soon to come happy ending. Honestly, Daphne was totally fucked, both mentally and physically. After several good minutes of nailing her she couldn't resist doing her natural part as she slowly began, at first subtly then more aggressively pushing back into me with a soft whimper as I nailed her. Obviously she needed me deep and I would most certainly oblige. The cycle repeated. I slowed pushed deep with her raising her hips pushing back hard into me fucking my cock as best she could.

As a professional sex-ed teacher Daphne had to understand what was happening. In short, a married suitor had found her at the bar, brought her to his hotel room and was now fucking her with ultimate intent. She had to know if I didn't pull out I would soon nicely plant my potent baby batter in her fertile garden. Looking down upon her I could see a beautiful female specimen completely focused on natural bareback sex. Unlike women using protection I knew her mind and soul were finally there. The bitch needed me to finish this!

Daphne stared deep into my eyes pulling in a long exotic vulnerable breath softly moaning as I fucked her, my cock touring her nice fertile garden hitting the back depths of her sex. She undeniably knew I was close.

"You're almost there, you're gonna cum soon. You're so deep. I feel your balls land when you push. You're fucking me. Don't stop yet, a little more before you pull out. Oh yeah, you can fuck me anytime you want." She was one hell of a talker during sex!