Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening it was just the two of us for dinner. Mistress was dressed in lounge clothes, enjoying the night off, though she still had me wear my uniform, my work day didn't end until after the final meal of the day. As was usual when it was just the two of us, we ate side by side, her seated at the formal head of the dining room table with me kneeling beside her eating from my dog bowl. She said it was a helpful reminder that even if she wasn't pimping me out, I was still "Daphne's Bottom Bitch". I didn't mind though, it kept me close enough for her to often pet my head when I sat up, or caress my exposed ass when I pushed my face down into my bowl to eat. Sometimes if she was feeling especially playful, she'd even run her toes through my food, letting me lick them clean from under the table. But tonight she could tell something was wrong.

"Out with it bitch, what's bothering you," she finally asked while turning my head up to face her.

"May I ask you something? Please Mistress?"

"If it'll stop you from moping all night."

"When you... when you marry him, whoever he is, can I still be your maid? Please? I'll serve you both, I promise, just please don't leave me, I love you Mistress."

She held my gaze for a long moment, then threw her head back and laughed.

"Somebody has been snooping while cleaning I see," she said. "Oh well, I suppose you've spoiled your own surprise. Do you want to know who I'm marrying?"

I nodded, hoping that it was at least one of the kinder men, the ones who didn't mind fucking my ass.

"It's you, dummy. Listen, I could never marry just one man, I need a stable of lovers to keep me satisfied. But what we have is something truly special, and you can be the one to lick me clean after every man I'm with for the rest of our days. I'm going to make you my bride. Would you like that?"

Tears welled in my eyes as I struggled to process her words. It was just like the fairytale I'd imagined. The master of the house was going to make me her loving bride. Overcome with joy I dropped back down and began kissing her feet, until Mistress pulled me up again.

"That's enough of that, I'll take that as a yes. Now go fetch my cock for me so we can really celebrate. Tomorrow we're going shopping for your wedding dress."

As Mistress pounded my ass all I could feel was gratitude that she'd decided to make me her blushing bride.

The next day as promised we set out wedding shopping. My heart raced as Daphne led me into a ritzy wedding dress store. All the staff were elegantly dressed, and led us to a sitting area where they asked Daphne a litany of questions as to what she had in mind for her wedding. To be honest, I spaced out a bit, looking around the store at the gorgeous dresses on display. I was snapped abruptly back to reality by Mistress' voice.

"Did you hear me bitch? Stand up and strip so these ladies can see what they're working with."

I nearly leapt from my seat, and had my dress down around my ankles before I even registered what I was doing. The collected staff were all staring at me, and a couple looked to be tittering behind cupped hands. I reached behind myself and unclasped my bra, holding it up for a moment before letting that drop as well. I didn't mind that part really, I was proud of my tits, and glad for any opportunity to show off my perky D-cups. But I was less proud of what my panties hid. My round ass was already exposed by my thong, but I didn't feel entirely comfortable showing my caged clitty to a roomful of beautiful, elegant women.

"Don't worry, they've seen it all before, though maybe not one as small as yours. Now strip," Mistress commanded firmly.

I obeyed, hooking my thumbs into my panties and bending over from the waist as I lowered them to the floor. It wasn't until I heard the giggles from behind me that I realized I'd just shown my jeweled plug to half the gathered staff. I stepped out of my pile of discarded clothes and stood nude, feeling the cold A/C harden my nipples and further shrink my clit. The staff quickly approached and began their assessment, encircling me and poking, prodding, and inspecting every part of me. They moved me around and posed me like a living doll, observing my body from every angle. Their soft hands ran all over me, lifting my breasts and moving them into different positions, squeezing and cupping my ass to observe how it moved, even pressing my clitty cage back into my tight little ballsack to see how it would tuck. It was humiliating, but I closed my eyes and tried to focus on how beautiful I would look. instead of how good their hands felt as they brushed against my erect nipples, and the electric thrill that ran through me as one accidentally brushed the head of my butt plug, and the drips forced from my clitty as it was smooshed into my balls.

Finally they finished their inspection, and disappeared into the back, returning with the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. They helped me into it, zipping me up, then stepped back to admire their work. It was beautiful. I was beautiful. I felt like a fairy tale princess! It was a ball gown cut, strapless, tastefully showing off my cleavage without being unduly provocative. The bodice was lavishly decorated with lace and pearls, and layers and layers of translucent skirts flared out below. I held my breath and bit my lip as I looked to Mistress for her approval.

She shook her head, and a dozen deft hands quickly stripped away the dress of my dreams. I was dressed and undressed several more times, each time thinking that surely this was the one, and each time seeing the disappointing head shake from Daphne.

"These are all far too classy for a little slut like you, you're lucky I'm even letting you wear white for this given all the dicks you've sucked and fucked. Let's go, I have another store in mind that might suit you better."

I blushed wildly and did my best to dress quickly, then followed Daphne out of the store. She took us to another, much less fancy wedding dress store where shoppers browsed racks of dresses and tried them on themselves in the changing rooms. I followed Daphne as she picked out a handful, but when we went to the changing rooms they were all full.

"Well I don't have all day," Daphne said impatiently. "Go ahead and try these on here."

I tried to ignore the stares and laughter from the various bridal parties waiting near the changing rooms as I complied, again exposing myself in front of a room full of strangers. Instead I focused once again on the prize awaiting me, meeting my Mistress at the altar as she made me her bride. Unfortunately, the first few dresses were again discarded swiftly, though Daphne took her time considering the final option she'd selected. It was a mermaid cut, tightly hugging my body from my chest all the way down to my knees. The strapless v-cut left my breasts mostly exposed, just barely covering my nipples in a way that made me nervous I would expose myself if I breathed too deeply. The deeply scooped back started just as my ass did, and I could have sworn that a bit of my crack was sticking out from the breeze I felt. It likely would've slid off entirely if it weren't for how tightly it encased me from my hips to just below my knees, displaying every curve of my legs. As Daphne approached me I felt like the helpless prey of a powerful constricter snake, unable to move as she ran her hands down my back, inspecting me with a calculating eye.

"It's slutty enough, and I love the idea of you all bound up and unable to move," she said, then she slid a hand down my ass, nearly ripping the fabric as she openly groped me. "But I'm afraid it just doesn't give me the access I'll need during the ceremony. Come on, I'm taking you to the store we should've gone to in the first place."

My heart sank as we parked in a strip mall in front of an adult store. Did they even sell dresses in a place like this? We walked inside and I breathed in the stale air. I saw a number of patrons perusing shelves of sex toys, costumes, and row after row of DVDs. Their eyes quickly lifted to take us in as we entered, it seemed like there weren't many women in the store, and none of them had the raw sex appeal of my Mistress and I. But Daphne paid them no mind, walking straight up to the counter with me in tow.

"Hey Trixie, I've got a custom order for you. Take my Bitch's measurements and I'll give you all the details in the back."

Trixie stepped out from behind the counter. She was rocking a goth look, and eyed me appraisingly, clearly waiting for something. By this point I knew what was expected. Trying not to draw anymore attention, I quietly slipped out of my clothes, praying that nobody would look my way. Once I was naked, Trixie stepped in, taking my measurements with the smooth efficiency of a practiced professional while also helping herself to a gratuitous grab here and there.

"Wait here, and don't move a muscle," Daphne ordered. "We'll be right back."

I stood there, helpless and exposed, watching my Mistress and her goth friend disappear into the back office. Moments later, I heard the familiar sound of beating meat coming from a few aisles over. Another joined it. And another. And another. I wanted desperately to run, or at least to redress myself, but I felt Mistress' voice resting on me, commanding me to stand still. The sounds grew closer and closer until they were right on top of me. I could see them only out of the corner of my eye as a group of men encircled me from behind like a pack of wolves stalking their prey. The stroking behind me increased in intensity, rising to a climax, then suddenly I felt something warm and wet hit my backside and begin sliding down into my crack. Soon another joined it, and I felt the warmth dripping from me. I couldn't stand it. I fought against her command, straining with all my might to move, just a little. Bit by bit I finally managed, reaching back to grip my full ass-cheeks, pulling them apart as I forced myself to bend slightly forwards.

"Please...." I whispered through parched lips.

I felt strong hands pull out my plug and the cum from the first two men slid down to lubricate my winking hole. Then he was inside me, pumping me hard until he exploded in passion. Another followed him, then another. But before the third could finish I saw Daphne and Trixie walking back to me. I tried again to move, but couldn't, and I was forced to stand there and watch the bemused looks on their faces as the final man came in my ass, then ran as they finally stood in front of me.

"My what a busy slut you are, I just can't take you anywhere, can I? Don't worry though, Trixie is going to make you the perfect dress to show the whole world just what you are."

12