All Comments on 'Daphne's Downfall Ch. 02'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Excellent

A great side trip in your epic. I look forward (some day) to the future training of Starfish and Gumdrop at Lone Oak--couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of women!

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter! The courtroom scene was very entertaining with a female judge in charge. The Nip to Drip test was fun. Loved the way the two frenemies were used to humiliate each other, especially the transition of the Elle character into a disheveled slut. The mental conditioning employed at the Lone Oak has me wanting more on the future adventures of Starfish and Gumdrop. Loved how you came up with those names.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 2 years ago

More please! Take these characters through their enslavement. You set them up for some really interesting adventures so do not leave us hanging. The description of the mental conditioning at Lone Oak was pure genius. The branding scene was HOT!

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

A great side trip. I really enjoyed it and certainly hope that you decide to circle back and add to it. There are so many possibilities and the two go through their training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Claire Kincaid, a Law & Order fan?

ldyslv42ldyslv42over 2 years ago

Loved the detour!

Visualizing the fall of Elle Woods to a naked collared slave was priceless. Loved the evolution of Daphne and Elle into a playful, mischievous and spunky sluts exchanging winks after getting used in the slave market. Please take us through the many adventures of Starfish and Gumdrop at Lone Oak.

slvmstr81slvmstr81over 2 years ago

Please write about Starfish and Gumdrop's time being conditioned into ponygirls. Do they sucumb to slave mind happily becoming sex toys for the rest of their slavery.

LeifsonLeifsonover 2 years ago

Liked the branding scene, and the description of a method to approach a horrible situation. The empathy of Claire trying to help Daph through her limited options (but perhaps some ulterior motives).

But the flipside that this also is an example of the elite getting better options than the poor. Most in the same situation would have faced criminal enslavement. It was only the willingness of another elite to agree to civil penalties that provided Daph with the somewhat better options of civil indenture. I think there are some interesting potential character growth in the Broadstone alumni to extend their actions beyond the narrow sisterhood (and like my comment on Chap 12 of Allison, I know we see signs of this outcome happening in Carl's Recovering Slut 4 and the foundation).

Meanwhile, hope your family safely navigates the health issues. Best...

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Thanks, that was a thoroughly enjoyable diversoin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a little confused I don’t remember or recall Amilla being in jail? Will there be more info on this when you are turn to Allison’s story?

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have drafts for four chapters tentatively titled "Avery's Descent into Slavery" that cover the how Avery and Amelia ended up in jail for 30 days and their many adventures inside. Since Allison is unaware of Amelia being in jail I have not mentioned it there but eventually it will come to light. Carl Bradford used Amelia's jail stay in "Recovering Slut Pt. 4". I included the reference in Daphne's story since she is aware of it. My apologies for the delay but life has been really hectic.

appyBappyBover 1 year ago

More!!!! .....please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully you are still working on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It just got interesting and then it ends. We need another chapter describing the ponygirl training.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hoping for another chapter, seeing Daphne in training trying not to get slave mind her first real shot of horny juice. With she be a dressage pony girl or go on to the Venus Academy? Who will buy her at the end ? Will Calum buy her, will Clarie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES