Dara, Entering the Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, you must be Krystal, I'm Mike, this is Steve and Randy a male voice said as the door opened.

"That's me! And this is my coach Damon, and my friend, uhh, Dora! Hope you don't mind if I brought a helper. Dora is brand new and just learning the ropes."

It occurred to me that I was supposed to have come up with a stage name. Oops. One more thing I forgot in all the excitement. Well, for the night I was an explorer, I guess.

We entered the room and saw the guys. The hotel room was a suite, with a living room area in the middle and several bedrooms off from it. Clara, or 'Krystal' as I would call her for the rest of our visit, made a big deal about looking around and visited each room, talking about how nice the place was when she was really just making sure there were no cops around. Stripping isn't illegal, but selling bj's while stripping is, and an adult entertainment card is required just to strip. Clara probably had a card, and probably a health card as well but that did her no good in this county.

While Clara/Krystal was looking around, Damon led me to a corner of the room and set up the music system. While he did this, the guys just stared at me. It might have otherwise made me uncomfortable, but they seemed curious as to why I was there more than anything. I guess I was younger than they expected.

"So, do you dance too Dora?" One of them asked, Steve, I think.

"Sort of, Krystal is sort of coaching me."

"Oh, Okay, I was confused, we only paid for one, I guess you're an added bonus." He grinned.

"Well, I could be I guess, I'm not here to dance per se', but I..."

"She is available for hire, should you want to add a second girl."

"Oh? How much?" Mike, the guy that answered the door asked.

"A thousand. Same as Krystal." Damon answered.

"Whoa, I thought we might catch a break." He grinned.

"Sorry, my boss makes the rules," I smiled.

"Oh no worries, this just, uh, presents new opportunities we didn't expect." Randy grinned as his eyes crawled all over me. He was the creepiest looking, maybe 40, and seemed to be a bit drunk already. The room reeked of beer, which I had expected, I guess. It also had three total horn dogs in it, which I also expected. Randy, like his counterparts, was wearing a light Lacoste collared tee that clung to him even with the air blowing on full, and khaki shorts that were losing in a struggle to hide his boner. Steve, who was maybe 30ish, had slacks that were likewise showing some hard dick behind it, while Mike, about 25 if I had to guess, seemed almost reserved in his olive drab shorts. If he had a boner it wasn't showing yet, but of the three his eyes were darting the most between my chest, legs and groin. Yep, he was interested.

"I gotta ask, are you old enough to be doing this?" Mike finally asked.

"Yes!" I giggled, "I'm 18. I'll be 19 soon. Is that what had you worried?" I grinned.

"Well, no, you just... you look very young."

"That's a good thing I guess?" I asked.

"Oh, very good," Randy answered for him. "But I don't want to pay a dancer that's 14," he laughed.

"That might get you in trouble for sure!" I laughed, then added, "Nope, I'm 18, promise." I left unasked the question as to whether he was paying me or not. It was becoming more and more obvious I had no idea what I was doing as far as the monetary transaction went, but fortunately Damon was there to help with that. It was also becoming more and more obvious that within the hour I would be shaking my naked ass in Randy's face. The thought was intriguing, and I had hard nips poking my shirt that matched the erections in their shorts.

Just them Clara came back into the room and nodded at Damon. It was only then that he took the envelope that was on the table beside us, tucked it into the large bag Clara brought, and hit the play button.

"Let's get this party started! Who's my bachelor?" Clara asked.

"That would be our boy Mike here" Steve answered.

"Okay Mike, we're going to give you some entertainment you'll remember tonight, let's have you sit right here" Clara said as she took charge of the guys and seated them in a row on the couch, with Mike in the middle. She was cracking jokes about marriage and bachelors while she moved to the beat of some 90's hip-hop I didn't recognize, and it was clear she knew how to handle the guys.

Damon put his hands on my hips and gently nudged me, so I was almost in front of him, then whispered in my ear to smile and bounce my hip in time with the music.

I did as he suggested and all three guys noticed, but their attention returned to Clara quick enough. She was vamping it up, walking back and forth in front of them and slowly unbuttoning her top and when she was out of buttons turned away from the guys, let it slip from her shoulders and then swished it across her back a few times in rhythm to the music before letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh Mike! I have the hardest time unsnapping this bra, could you help a girl out?" She giggled as she leaned a little forward away from him and offered her back to him.

Mike dutifully stood and when he was behind her reached for the bra clasp, only to have Clara rub her ass against his groin. Where he didn't sport the telltale lump of an erection before, he clearly did now.

All the guys had boners showing and none were making any efforts to conceal them. Each appeared to be fit and reasonably attractive for their age, and in varying degrees of intoxication. Randy was just kind of creepy the way his eyes were crawling all over me, but how could I complain about him mentally undressing me, when I was perfectly willing to undress for him for real? If he was willing to pay. Based on their visible hard-ons, I guessed just a few minutes before they would be out and stroking them if things continued on course. Damon was not immune to Clara's body, and that he had my butt bouncing up and down, grinding into him, didn't help I'm sure. I was dazed by it all but came alert fast when I felt his cock straining at his pants into my lower back.

Once her bra was unsnapped, Clara turned back to the couch and thanked him as she held the white lace to her breasts. He stepped back to sit down and she stepped with him, and when he sat, she straddled him, one leg on either side, her skirt hiked up exposing the tops of her stockings, and began to grind her pussy into his boner. As she did, she flipped the bra off to the floor and offered her tits to Mike, leaning into him until they covered his face. His hands joined hers in cupping them from the bottom and pulling a nipple to his hungry lips. Clara moved her hands and reached to run her fingertips up and down Randy and Steve's legs, tracing her nails around the outlines of their erections in the shorts and slacks they wore.

Since there was no way any of them were watching me at the moment, I turned to whisper to Damon. As I did I let my fingertips touch his cock gently through his pants and stroke it through the material as well as I could.

"We are going to have to take care of the driver soon aren't we?"

"Let's worry about that after work," he grinned then looked back at the action in the room.

Clara was rising now and while standing was unzipping the closure on the side of her skirt. With her hands above her head she danced and as she moved her hips from side to side the skirt crawled slowing down her hips until it fell to the floor. Beneath she had thigh highs and a cute little thong that matched the bra she had discarded a minute or two before. She had well defined abs and had no flab on her frame at all. I knew she spent a lot of time at the gym, and it was clearly time well spent. When the thong dropped a few moments later, we saw that her pussy was shaved or waxed clean and her labia closed like a seam. I was hoping to find out if her red hair was natural or not, but that would have to wait for another time.

The men's gaze was frozen on her privates, only occasionally glancing up to see her amazing tits or the silly grin she was giving them. Steven adjusted himself on the couch and in doing so tugged his cock aside in his pants. Clara caught this and giggled to his never-ending shame.

Clara sank to her knees in front of the three and slid towards them. She rested her hands on Steve and Randy's thighs as she did and gave each boner a squeeze when her hands got there. Each gasped at the contact, then she moved her hands to Mike, who was in the center. Both of her hands massaged him through his shorts and with a grin she spoke to him.

"Mike, you and I have some bachelor party business in the bedroom, don't you think? Your friends will be okay with Dora won't they?"

As she asked this she slid her fingers in the front of his shorts and slowly stood, gently pulling him up until he was standing, then with a wink to me took his hand and led him away.

So now it was three guys with raging hard-ons, two of which were drinking, and one girl with a seriously moist pussy in the room. And she had no idea what to do.

Damon whispered in my ear. "Go ahead and make your sales pitch, let's see how you do."

'My sales pitch? Da fuck? Is there a school you learn this shit in? Oh yeah. School of Hard Knocks. Here goes nothing...'

I smiled as I spun once to the center of the room in front of the couch and ended up facing away from them with my feet apart and my back a little arched. I wanted them to see my best feature, although I suspect they remembered that I had an ass from 10 minutes before. I flipped my hair over my shoulder as I looked back at them, trying to be cute and apparently succeeding, then, with my hands on my hips, my ass pushed back towards them just a bit more, and I asked with a smile,

"So, did you guys decide if you wanted me to dance?"

They didn't say a word, but each reached into a pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and began counting hundreds off.

Damon came over to collect the money, then added "Extras are extra guys" causing each to peel off several hundred more.

I couldn't tell how much they had paid, but I hoped it was enough for them to pound my muffin out from under me; I was pretty worked up at the time. It wasn't Clara's dance that had me excited really, it was the whole situation and that even though I was a nervous wreck I was about to get naked and attempt to entice two strangers in such a sexually provocative manner. It was both exploitive and empowering at the same time and that made for a heady rush.

It was exploitive in more ways than one. There was the obvious way that would make a feminist vomit, but I considered myself a sex-positive feminist and just didn't see it that way. Were the guys exploiting me? They might think so and by trading cash for my attention I guess they had that perspective. To me, I was exploiting them just as much and more importantly I was exploiting my own youth and attractiveness and converting it to currency in what my economics teacher would call an 'arm's length transaction.' The market set my price and my value and I was free to reject or accept it.

It was empowering not just for the financial gain, but because for the next hour or so I would pretty much have control of their time, attention and arousal. Well, that's what I thought in my narrow perspective at that moment. Reality would interject that once I was naked and making myself available to them the degree to which they took that availability was to a great extent under their control. As much as anything, that is what they were buying, a bit of control over my body and me.

Thinking time was over; it was time to see if I could really do this.

"Damon, could you start the music?"

I was still facing away from them and desperately trying to think of some dance moves, or any moves, to do, when my mom did me a favor.

"I got a play list just for you from the boss girl," Damon replied as he hit play. There was a slow cascade of familiar chords that took me a second, but the beat was just right and just before the vocals began, I realized it was the old Dionne Warwick song "Say a Little Prayer." It had been featured once on Glee back when mom and I watched it years before and I loved it so much I learned the dance the Cheerios did when they sang it.

Mom had rescued me again; I still knew all the steps!

Okay, I felt a bit silly but had my confidence now and began to ham it up. As I walked through the steps and motions, I slowly unbuttoned my top, it finally falling open at the end of the first chorus while I shook my hips through figure eights and sidekicks. By the middle of the next verse the closure was open on the side of my skirt and I was gyrating through the swaying moves holding my skirt up and trying to cover my bra with my arms, all the while mouthing the words to the guys. They just stared, straining against their clothes with hard cocks wanting to explode out and ravish me.

The skirt hit the floor and the guys seemed to gasp at my underwear ensemble. I had worn a push up bra with matching thong, over a garter belt that held up the thigh highs I felt so sexy in. In my opinion, I looked yummy, but of course my opinion wasn't the one that counted.

With a smile I walked to the couch, bent forward to display what cleavage my C cups allowed, and unsnapped the front clasp bra and let it fall away. The front clasp was on the advice of my mother. She is truly wise.

As I was standing close in front of them, and as the song only had a bit left, and as I wanted to move from the looking to touching part of the presentation, I leaned over, took a hand from each then stood straight and placed a hand on each breast. Their fingertips felt around my teeny nipples that were about as hard as the guy's cocks were at that moment, and they each took the time to gently massage my boobs as well. What I lacked in size I made up for in perky, well no, I didn't really. You can't make up for lack of size. Still, the guys seemed to like my boobies and now had tacit permission to touch me other places when the opportunity presented itself.

As the song ended, I was about to tear off my thong and just give it up to the guys, but I didn't feel like I had danced long enough, and it was fun. I wished I had gone slower and had more to take off, but I was down to a thong still to remove and it left little to the imagination. The guys feeling up my tits had brought a smile to all of us and I was anxious to feel them in other places and ways. Just as I was about to peel it off, the next song came on, 'Problem' and I knew the steps from the show for it too. Well most of them, it was a lot of walking back and forth so I could fill in the gaps with that. I tore into it and grinned at the men's frustration.

Whenever I got to a part I couldn't remember the steps for, I would just sway my ass side to side, lean forward, play with my boobs and flip my hair around. It was really a lot of fun and I was surprised to find how much I was enjoying myself. I was certainly tapped into my exhibitionist side and loving the stares and groans of my audience.

'Yes, I could do this for a summer' I thought to myself as I grinned.

At the end of the second chorus there is this weird break where in the original video Arianna swayed back and forth in time to the beat in a mini skirt. I was no longer wearing a mini skirt but figured on mimicking the move when it came, but I wanted the thong gone. It was time to bare myself completely. So, just before then, I turned away from them, twerked it back and forth a few times, then brought my feet together and peeled it from me. As I stepped out of it my bare pussy was in full view and their eyes bored holes into me. As I swayed back and forth the men's eyes followed my tiny coochie and when the final rap verse began, I stepped forward again, doing this silly walk from the video. I was thinking it was time for them to touch me again as the song ended, then let one thing lead to another, and when I got to the couch another idea occurred that I had to try it.

I was a little closer to Randy, so I put my left foot, still in a heel as I had never taken them off, on the couch beside him, then leaned forward a bit to pull his face up to my tummy in what I thought would be a very erotic hug, what with his face being inches from my pussy. Instead he surprised me by sliding down just a bit and burying his face in my slit. I was shocked and unsure what to do as my plan had gone awry, but when his tongue lapped up my cream and began lashing my clit gently, well, I sort of lost it.

No, not sort of. I lost it. My nervous system just told my brain 'Hey Dara, you go take a break for a bit, we're going to be cumming. Over and over. Shit this creepy fucker knows how to eat pussy.'

I was about to fall over so I wrapped my hands around Randy's head and held on for dear life as he licked my cream like a kitten, and then flicked his tongue across my clit. I gasped, I yelped, I ground my pussy into his face and his efforts never slowed.

Then another hand slid up my outer thigh and cupped my ass and Steve entered the "Make the Stripper Quiver' game. I glanced to my left to confirm, but he was no longer on the couch. Instead, he was kneeling behind me and as I sought him out, he announced where he was by sliding his tongue up the crack of my ass. This was a new sensation for me and although my butt was not a sex organ, it did feel, well, wonderful.

I felt a large hand on my back, and another on my breasts and realized Damon was now standing to our right. As he massaged my tits, I heard him ask if I was okay, and telling me he had me and I wouldn't fall.

Just then Steve began licking around my asshole and pressing the tip of his tongue into it, just as Randy suckled my clit and I lost it completely. I thought I had climaxed before in my life, and I had, but not like this. I felt euphoric instantly, and it seemed like every muscle in my body began to quiver and shake as I came over and over. My abs were rolling in waves down my tummy and I almost lost my breath from trying to inhale and groan at the same time. I was shouting nonsense, grunting, panting demanding that they eat me, and when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, it would just start over.

I think I may have passed out, I certainly blacked out, and the next thing I heard that I understood was Damon suggesting they let me down to catch my breath. The guys finally relented, and I was lowered to the couch. My face and chest felt like it had been sunburned and I was breathing like I had just ran a mile. My pussy felt gooey, my ass felt like it was alive for the first time.

It took me a minute to catch my breath, and all the while all Steve, Randy and Damon were caressing me and touching me everywhere except my pussy and ass. I finally rolled off the couch and onto my knees between my customers and looked up with a grin.

"You okay Miss Dora?" Steve asked.

"I'm great! That was amazing! You guys wanna fuck me?" I grinned.

"Well I don't know" Randy snickered. "You have a pretty smile. I think I want to put my dick in it. You down for a blow job?"

I couldn't think of a thing to say and was still a bit lightheaded and tingling all over. Thinking wasn't really my thing at that moment. Sucking a dick sounded like a good idea, I remember Clara saying it was my best friend, or something like that. I gave him a big grin and shook my head up and down.

"Well then" he said as he stood beside me, his swollen man flesh pressing against his shorts beside my face, now close enough for me to smell his musky scent. He offered me a hand up, which I accepted on wobbly legs still recovering from the oral affections he had given my cunt, then said to Steve, "you don't mind if I go first do ya bro?"

"You da boss!" He replied with a laugh.

Damon quietly handed me my clutch, which reminded me that these guys had to fuck me safely. I didn't really like using them, but condoms are a rule in this profession. I wasn't sure what was coming next, but from what Randy said, it involved sucking his cock. I was down for that and unless he had warts, oozing puss, herpes sores or any rashes I planned to suck his, or any other client's cock without added protection. Yeah, I know, still dangerous but I just hated the taste of latex and lube. I tried it once and gave up. I would probably end up with three kinds of clap and a couple of herpes simplexes before it was over. But there were signs of such things and I had studied them. I could always force a rubber on if it seemed risky, or just say no. The enzymes in my mouth killed a lot of stuff, I had good dental hygiene, and needle junkies couldn't afford me anyway.