Dara, Entering the Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess bare back blow jobs were just my first admission to myself that I was just a sleazy, slutty, cum dumpster whore now.

Randy led me to one of the bedrooms and as we entered the door together, I turned sideways and saw Steve and Damon both checking out my ass. I suddenly felt naked again, I mean, I was naked except for the garter belt, stockings and heels, but having the guys eat me and make me cum so hard had taken my mind off it and it just felt normal for a bit. Seeing Damon, a guy older than mom that I had known for as long as I could remember, well, I felt really naked, and incredibly sexy. I gave them a grin and a little wave with just my fingers, and then stepped through the door into the next phase of my life.

The bedroom was large, had a couple of stuffed chairs a large, king sized I think, bed, as well as its own bath. I guessed that whatever was next would involve the bed so I walked toward it, but just as I got there and set my clutch down, Randy touched my elbow from behind and I took it as a suggestion to face him.

"Hey, I need to talk for a sec if that's okay, uh, about uh, blow job, uh the blow job, and why..." He stammered.

"Its okay Randy, I like to, I don't have a lot of experience, but I really do want to take care of you just as well as you took care of me out there. That was fantastic, I've never, uh, cum that hard before and I want to..." I gasped as his finger entered me, him having slid his fingertips down my abs and into my slit again.

"Unless you'd rather fuck me?" I gasped as he fingered my clit, trying to help him out so he could help me with the unbearable horniness I was feeling.

"I'm sure that would be great. I really want to fuck you, and fuck you all night long, but"

"We can! I have protection and I'm sure we'd be safe, I'd like that... ohhh that feels so good oh, right there..." I gasped as he brought me close to cumming all over again. I don't think my body was settled down from the orgasm a couple of minutes before and the wonderful sensation I felt while walking to the bedroom wasn't so much afterglow as much as it was a fire waiting to be stoked. His fingers were clearly lighting me up!

"Yeah, that would be great, but I really want that blow job. See, some guys are all about the pussy, some guys are ass men, since I was young, I just love to fuck a pretty face. It's my thing, you know, orally fixated. That's me."

It was a moment of weird feelings to me. Randy could finger bang about as well as he could eat pussy, truly the man was a master at both, and my nether region was turning to quivering goo at his touch. At the same time, it seemed a weird that he would rather me suck his cock than fuck him. He's a half-drunk middle-aged guy and I'm a 18 year old fresh out of high school girl with a slim figure and great ass. Of course he should want to fuck me! In the end my analysis didn't matter. The man wanted a blowjob, and I was going to give him one. Sell him one, whatever. I just hoped he had a nice dick to suck. But his fingers in my snatch made me want the D down there so bad!

Just as his fingers were about to put me over the edge again, I regained a bit of body discipline and sank to sit on the corner of the bed in front of him. As I reached up to unbuckle his belt, he took his pussy juice wet fingers and gently forced them into my mouth for me to suck. I had, in a few moments of personal experimentation, learned what I tasted like and it wasn't bad. A little tangy, but not overly strong. I could see why guys liked to lick girls, and I was okay with the taste and scent. That he was making me suck myself from him? Well, that was both unexpected and really, really, hot.

It's cliché to say my pussy was dripping, but honestly if it wasn't, then it wasn't far from it. I wanted to get fucked so badly, far more than the few prior occasions when I had given guys access to my birth canal. Still, my client thought I had a cute smile and wanted to debase it by sticking his dick in it. Who was I to argue? It's what he paid for.

His belt buckle finally gave way as I sucked the last of my juice from his digits. I undid the closure, zipped down the fly and tugged both his shorts and boxers to the floor. What faced me was a reasonably attractive penis. Mom had told me what to look for in so far as signs of VD went and an inspection where I cooed and moaned about how delicious it looked revealed none. I was finally ready to suck.

His cock was a little larger than I had seen on the two guys my age I had been with, a good six inches long, maybe more, and significantly thicker. I have small hands and could not quite reach around its girth using just one. It had a nice plum colored head that as with the others looked a little like a warped mushroom cap, or even a small plum, sitting at the end of its shaft. It glistened on the tip with a smear of pre-cum, and was otherwise pale Caucasian skin with some dark purple veins roaming around its length. He felt heavy in my hand but didn't seem to be all the way hard yet, just mostly.

Randy had an earthy, musky scent down there which was a bit strong, but not initially unpleasant. The more my face was in his crotch though the less pleasant it was. It was not an odor that grew on you. Well, it grew on him obviously, but I didn't get accustomed to it is what I mean.

I looked up at him, he was staring down at me, and gave him a smile. Our position, with me seated on the bed in front of him, with sir standing over me had a really subservient feeling, but in my mind I knew I would be in charge in just a moment. Then I opened my mouth, lifted his cock, extended my tongue, and placed the oozing tip of his head on it. He was very salty tasting, but the pre-cum was quite tart as well. The two other dicks I had sucked didn't taste this strong, but it wasn't that unpleasant either.

I pursed my lips over his head and pulled him into my wet, loving mouth. He was much thicker than the boys I had sucked before, but I could get the bulbous head and a couple inches of shaft into my mouth without much difficulty. As more of him entered my mouth, I could taste more and more salt, I guess from his sweat.

Gross. It did make my mouth water though and that provided a nice medium for my oral attentions to continue.

I wiggled my tongue under his dick as he went in, and again as I sucked hard and pulled my head back making him slide out. He gasped at the pleasure I was giving him, and when I took him into my oral depths again, I moaned a bit, both to stimulate him, and so he would know I was enjoying sucking his cock. He seemed to particularly enjoy the vibrations, so I did it again before pulling him completely from my mouth and using my hands for a minute to stroke his now rock-hard shaft. I needed a moment to swallow all the excess spit his salty cock had caused, and after I did, I looked up at his now bright red face and whispered.

"You're delicious, I could do this all night," then I kissed the tip of his meat and drew him back into my loving mouth.

"I can't," he replied as he put his left hand into my hair, pulled it tight with a sharp bit of pain, and began fucking my mouth. He went deep, really deep, at least two or three inches further than I had voluntarily taken him. Randy pressed his cock into my throat and my bodies' response was to wretch and gag. The "arrrurrk" and "urrrhk" noises that emanated from my didn't seem to bother Randy at all, my comfort wasn't his concern as he used my mouth and throat as a substitute for my vag, going as deep as he wanted, regardless of whether I could accommodate.

I tried to control the depth with my hand around his cock, but he was already in so deep that I couldn't really get a hand around it. My mouth and throat burned with bile and slobber dripped from my lips and ran down my face, along with my tears, and he still had a couple of inches of cock he wanted to feed me. I didn't think it would fit, given the curve of his shaft and that I was already past full, but he found a way.

Then, as suddenly as he had seized control of my head, he stopped, his cock deep at the back of my mouth. He let forth a guttural groan and I felt his penis swell as he began to pump my face full of his cum.

I pulled back enough so that the first spurt landed at the back of my tongue, and then bobbed my head up and down sucking and milking his shaft of his load.

Before, when I had given bj's, the cum was salty, but a little sweet, and not bad tasting at all. Not great, but not totally horrible either. It had been runny, and easy to swallow too. Mom had told me guys like to be swallowed, and that most considered spitting it out to somehow be an insult as they thought their cum was just the best thing ever and every girl should love it.

Randy's sperm wasn't like that at all. It was as thick as yogurt and clung to every surface in my mouth, making it very difficult to gulp down. Plus, it tasted like something that came out of a drunk middle-aged guy's dick, totally gross, like the eel sauce on three-day old truck stop sushi. (I'm just imagining what that would taste like, but I bet I'm not far off.) It was incredibly salty, and very metallic and tart tasting. It got in my sinuses and burned, plus it smelled like bleach. The tears that began in my eyes when he face-fucked me continued just from the vile flavor of his seed.

After the second or third spurt, he pulled out of my mouth and let loose a couple more smaller ones on my face, one on my forehead just above my eye which began to drip or slide down onto my cheek, and the other on the side of my nose. Finally, as he stopped shooting and began smearing his oozing head all over my face.

"You like that? You like facials?" He panted, as his groans became words again.

I really wasn't sure how to answer that. The facial part I didn't mind. That his cum tasted like horrible sadness and lacked all the joy and happiness of life, yeah, that kind of sucked. In the end, I was a good little whore and moaned "Yes, so hot!"

I probably didn't sound very sincere, but he milked one last drop of his putrid essence out and pressed it to my lips. I dutifully licked it clean and gave the head a little slurp so that I could taste the saltiness of his cock rather than the wretchedness of his sperm. That he seemed to like.

"You should get cleaned up, Steve will want you nice and fresh" he said with a creepy smile. Then he reached for his shorts and began to dress while I went to the adjoining bathroom to clean up the disaster that was my face.

Randy bragged that I gave the best blowjob "in years," but to me it was the worst sexual experience ever, and certainly the worst oral experience I would have for a long time. What was his diet? Beer and dog shit?

My face was a wreck of slime. A warm washcloth took care of it, but I had to rinse it several times. Randy had hung semen all over me, there were gobs in my hair and some had dripped down to my breasts. Clean up took a few minutes, and most of that time I wanted to vomit. I rinsed my mouth with water and that helped some, and I saw that the hotel provided mouthwash, but only a small sample bottle. Too bad! Mine now! That helped tremendously as I rinsed and gargled with it, but there wasn't enough to do a complete job.

As gross as Randy made me feel, and giving him head was truly a regrettable experience, I still tingled with post orgasmic glow, and his fingering had taken me to the edge again. I truly hoped Steve wanted to fuck me as I really wanted it. My body yearned to get laid. I also hoped he was good at it and wouldn't leave me disappointed.

I was just dabbing my face dry with a towel when Steve came through the door. He saw me nude, or mostly so with the exception of my garter belt and stockings, about the same time I noticed that the bulge in his pants had not subsided. If anything, it seemed larger with him now standing.

"Hey!" I said with a forced smile. I was so hot my cootch might catch on fire, but Randy had left me a bit weirded out with his behavior. I guess I was a bit guarded, but still dedicated to fucking Steve, both to complete what I came here for, and to quench the yearning in my vag.

"Hey yourself," he grinned, "You look, uh, really good, hot I mean."

"Thanks. So you, uh, you know I'm new to all this, how, uh, how do you, uh, want me?" I stammered.

"Well, I'd love to tap that ass. Cutest thing I've seen," he smiled. His smile was warm and even a bit comforting, but his request wasn't if I was reading him right.

"You mean, hmmm, anal?"

"Yes. Is that on the menu or is it extra?"

"No, its not extra, I mean, I don't do that. Sorry." I forced myself to smile. This was becoming a bit transactional and I was beginning to feel more and more like a degraded whore, which I was, but I didn't think I wanted to feel that way. Yet.

"Ever? I mean, a butt like that and..."

"No, never. Not my thing. But I'm otherwise open to about anything I think. And, well I shouldn't say."

"Shouldn't say what?"

"Oh, just that, well, that thing you did to me back there before? Well, that was great! I mean, really great!"

"What? When I ate your ass? You liked that? Want me to do it again?" He smirked.

"Yes, that, and yes, I liked it and would do it again. I mean, if you wanted to." I really did like him reaming my butt with his tongue, it had felt fantastic and I think I would be expecting if of all the guys I dated in the future. If he wanted to some more, I was down.

"Hmm, then can I fuck it?" He grinned.

"No. I don't do that. I just wanted you to know what you did was nice, but no, I don't want to do anything else back there, you understand? So, what can I do to make you happy, if my butt is off limits?"

"Half and half?"

I thought I might regret asking, but I had to know if only so I could say no if it sounded horrible.

"What's that exactly?"

"Oh, you really are new. Half blow job, half fucking."

"Oh! I can do that! I can totally do that!" I smiled, happy to deliver those services, "but, uh, can you please be gentle? I'm new to all this."

"Of course!"

"Well then," I said as I sat on the corner of the bed while he stood in front of me, "Let's get these pants off."

I was in a weird place mentally after Randy, but I was still on fire down below and anxious to get laid by Steve. As he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a basically decent, slightly muscular, dad body, I reached forward, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged his pants and shorts down, revealing his manhood. It was quite nice, about the length of Randy's but a bit thinner. Still nicely thick, my hand would not quite reach around it.

I studied it for a moment, as if admiring it when I was really looking for signs of disease, and finding none, opened my mouth, extended my tongue and placed the lavender toned head upon it. Then for the second time as a paid professional, I drew a john's cock into my whore mouth.

He had a musky scent too, masculine, but in Steve's case it was clean and light. Not unpleasant at all and actually better than any of the male crotches my face had been in before. His taste was salty, as expected, but much lighter than I had previously experienced, and a bit soapy if truth were to be told. All in all, a nice cock to suck.

Steve was much gentler than Randy had been as well, even offering words of encouragement telling me what he liked and how good things I did felt, but as I slurped and sucked his cock deeper into my mouth I felt more and more degraded. Was I degraded? Was that the right word for what I was feeling? I was sexually excited; my pussy was warm and moist to the point that I would have been dripping if I had not been seated on the bed. Of course that excitement was from the situation as much as anything. Being paid to strip, feeling three sets of male eyes crawl all over my body with lust and approval, and then paid more for sex was affirming in a way I couldn't quite explain. But being paid for sex, with no emotional context, was just allowing myself to be used, and that was degrading. Then it hit me. As much as I loved dancing and showing off, as much as that stimulated me erotically, I loved being degraded. I may have loved the degradation more. Now I didn't see Steve as a guy to have sex with, he was a cock I was paid to suck and fuck.

Probably not for everybody, but I liked that feeling. A lot.

Well, you're not reading this to hear me psychoanalyze myself. I had half of a nice cock in my mouth, and I was sucking it. I would bob my head up and down its length while I stroked the rest of the shaft with my hand, occasionally stopping to suck hard on the head, lick around it, kiss it passionately and lick around the rim. I even stabbed the tip of my tongue right into his cum hole, which made him gasp loudly in the midst of his almost constant moans and words of encouragement.

One hand was always stroking his shaft, but the other had found its way down between my legs and was touching myself. That I was so hot and bothered that I was masturbating in front of Steve did not go unnoticed by either of us. I felt so horny, so dirty, and so filthy, so degraded; like a complete whore!

He lasted longer than anyone else had from one of my blowjobs, which admittedly was a small sample size, but I didn't stop as I remembered that a blowjob was a stripper's best friend.

Still my body was calling out to be bred. I needed him to fuck me.

I stopped sucking and looked at it, pretending to admire it with a smile. I was only pretending though, really it just looked like a hard dick to me, and then looked up into his now red face and almost closed eyes and asked;

"Time to move to phase two?"

"Ya... yes, that would be nice." Steve replied, his face filled with bliss.

I reached for the purse and pulled out a condom. My fingers were too wet from saliva I had picked up while stroking and sucking Steve's cock and I had to tear the wrapper open by biting it. He didn't argue with me about going bare back, I guess he had fucked enough whores to know what a terrible idea that was, and I got the rubber on with my first try, remembering to leave a little bit loose on the end to "avoid breakage and take his load" as mom taught me.

Then it was time, and I was so horny and ready I thought I would die if I didn't get some penis in me. I needed it bad and as practically rubbing my clit out on the comforter of the bed I was seat on.

"How do you want me?" I asked with a grin, trying to find out what position he wanted me in.

"Badly," was his reply as he gently pushed me onto my back, my vag at the edge of the bed. I opened my legs wide and pulled my feet up to the edge of the mattress as well, offering myself totally to him. He looked at me like he was examining meat at a butcher shop, because that is what I was. Meat. A product sold for his gratification. I was about to become a totally filthy whore.

With one hand he aimed himself at my cunt, the other gently pressed on the inside of my knee, and with one long, slow, gentle push he was in me. I gasped at his girth and fullness. I had never been so full and never realized how good it could feel to have another person, in this case a total stranger, inside my body.

Steve closed his eyes as he kept the full length of himself inside me, a true act of kindness as it gave my wet birth canal a chance to adjust to his invasion of me, muttered something about "So fucking tight," then after a few moments withdrew at about the same speed he entered. And then he was fucking me.

It only took a few strokes before I changed from being a passive vag for him to get his jollies in to a willing and active participant. I began rocking my hips and grinding myself against his thrusts, my body seeking its own pleasure as it granted his.