Dara, Entering the Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected him to be like the other two guys I had fucked in my life, over in a minute or so, but as he was sliding in and out of me something happened. I became closer and closer to climax until finally I couldn't hold it in any longer.

In a moment lacking any sense of personal shame I let myself go for this stranger and came. A bold of euphoria shot through me and I was out of my mind with pleasure. My body shook and shivered. My tummy undulated and my cunt, my hot, wet, tight whore cunt, squeezed his cock trying to milk his seed into me. My hips thrust my body against his, trying to take him even deeper into my womb. I controlled nothing, and held nothing back.

Through out my body's convolutions Steve just kept his nice steady pace of fucking his cock in and out of me, moaning with the pleasure we were giving each other. As soon as my first climax ended, if it really did, another began that was just as sweet. My pussy spasms were beginning to have an effect on him by this point and his tempo became broken, his thrusts more random, until with a groan they must have heard in the next room, he pulled himself from me, yeeted the rubber off, and shot his load from my tummy to my face.

I whorishly tried to catch some in my mouth as several ribbons of his seed shot toward me, but mostly it landed on my tits, hair and face. One big gob hit the side of my nose, right below my eye, as I sat up to stuff him in my mouth.

By the time I got there he was pretty much done shooting and was just oozing, but I found his cum to be sweet and delicious. I had never really liked the taste before, I mean, it was okay but nothing to write home about, but compared to Randy, Steve was cumlicious!

I licked and swallowed and slurped while he groaned and fed his penis to me. I managed to get maybe a tablespoon or too of his seeping seed, and relished it. Steve softened in my mouth as I licked and sucked him clean of his cock sauce, then we both collapsed on the bed to catch our breath.

My body felt electric and I was still quivering a bit when Steve spoke.

"I'm going to be back in town for another trade conference and training next month. I want to get an overnight with you, but next time I want that ass. When I call the service let me know the price, I know you have one if you want to stay in this business, so do whatever you have to do to get ready."

I laid on the bed coming down as I heard this. I felt my cream leaching from me and sliming its way down to my ass, and I knew I would let him fuck me there next time, if only because he would pay me to. I was covered in my sweat and his semen. I felt like a totally disgusting whore.

And I loved it.