Dara, Entering the Family Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Dara continues learning the trade.
3.1k words
4.47
7.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

I felt like a totally disgusting whore. And I loved it.

Steve left me sitting on the bed as he went to rise off in the shower, not saying another word to me. I felt warm and tingly all over; better than I had ever felt. I had been thoroughly fucked and pleasured, and so had my customer. His silence merely meant that he didn't want to waste time talking to a whore, having used her for her purpose. He had told me he was coming back in a few weeks, wanted to hire me to stay over night, and expected to sodomize me. He left it to me to figure out a price.

I was perfectly okay with that, although letting a guy use my ass was not something I really expected to do any time soon before that conversation. Now it was a professional expectation. It was my job. Still it worried me. I knew women had used their asses since the dawn of time, but it wasn't something I was really looking forward to as it sounded painful, gross, and disgusting. It came with the job though.

I was a whore now, I had sold, or rented at least, my body for Steve and Randy's use, and each had used me as they saw fit. On the way to the casino I had brief thoughts if I would be any good at it and how much I wouldn't like it, but other than Randy's body odor, and the vile taste of his semen, it was over all a good experience, and I was ready to do it again. Plus I made serious bank, at least 1700 or 1800 if my estimate of what I saw counted out was accurate, all for taking off my clothes, which was fun, and catching a couple dicks, which was not horrible overall.

I liked following in the family business, I liked being a whore, even if I was one that pretended to be a stripper. As I used a warm washcloth to wipe Steve's discharge from my face, my hair, my tits, and my abs, I thought that I might just have mom drop the pretense and just start renting me out as an escort. She surely knew what would happen when I stripped with Clara. She had to know. I think maybe she was just easing me into it.

On the other hand, stripping was seriously hot. A great deal of the satisfaction I was feeling was owed to the arousal of taking off my clothes and revealing myself to the hungry eyes of my customers. It made me warm all over, my heart raced and my body demanded cock. So I would, at a minimum, be stripping more.

Of course there was also the chance mom might be seriously pissed, but I doubted it. Its not like she had any moral high ground. It was a tradition, if not an expectation in the women of my family, going back at least to my grandmother. We were whores. We sold our bodies for profit and became cum dumpsters for horny guys with money looking for a thrill, that I had a professional life planned after college, or that I was doing it to make money for school, didn't make me less of a whore. I was okay with that too.

That I so enjoyed the fucking Steve gave me didn't hurt of course. Truthfully if their friend Mike wanted to fuck me I would have been down, but apparently Clara had drained him thoroughly.

After Steve got out of the shower he invited me to use it, and by the time I got out he had left. Damon was in the room as I exited the bathroom; still naked as the day I was born, and had brought my panties, bra, skirt and top. As I dressed on the edge of the bed he watched me with a smirk and I caught him leering at me several times.

I didn't mind, although it was awkward. I had known him since I was a little girl, but an hour before he had seen me dancing and taking it all off, so it wasn't as if we were breaking new ground.

"You ready to blow this joint?" Damon asked.

I stared at the lump in the front of his pants and considered his words.

"By 'joint' you mean..." I asked as I touched his cock through his jeans.

"No, well, yes, but not here. I meant are you ready to leave?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I came back to reality. "Is Clara ready?"

"Her and your guys are already gone. We just have to close up and leave. Clara didn't want to wait so she took an uber. Its cool, we can go."

"Is that safe?" I asked, worried about my friend and mentor getting robbed or worse by herself.

"She knows the ropes and can handle herself. Clara isn't an innocent young thing like you." Damon smiled.

We rode the elevator and walked to the garage in silence. I still felt like everyone we encountered looked at me like I was a slut, and though they probably didn't truthfully, I didn't really care. I had left off my panties and bra and just stuffed them in the bag, and my face and hair looked fresh out of bed and freshly fucked, so I guess it was an accurate assessment.

"Where to?" I asked as we got into Damon's car.

"I'm thinking my place, you have a bit more training tonight."

"Oh, another strip show?" I asked thinking I should have put my undergarments back on in the hotel. I guess I was in a post fuck daze as I should have realized what Damon meant.

"No baby" he replied as he put the car in gear, then took my hand and laid it on his lap. "We need to make sure you know how to take care of your drivers, we keep you safe, you keep us... satisfied." He grinned.

"I... oh. I, I think I'm going to like this part of the training" I smiled at him as I ran my fingers up and down the long bulge in his pants. I couldn't see it of course, but from what I felt it was significantly larger than I had previously experienced. I didn't daydream about big penises, but I admit at that moment I was intrigued, and a little anxious to try it.

Damon was anxious to try me too I guess for as soon as we exited the garage and were in traffic, he unzipped and pulled out the biggest dong I ever imagined. It was dark black, as thick as my wrist and seemed to be pretty hard too. Well, that's to be expected I guess, he had just seen me strip and waited while I serviced two guys, knowing he was next. I mean, I hoped he was looking forward to nailing me.

"Damn, just whip it out!" I giggled.

"You can't suck it while it is in my pants can you?" He smiled.

"Oh... you want to pull over somewhere or something?" I asked, looking around to see if there was any privacy to be found and found none on the brightly lit strip. I was totally down with blowing him, just looking at it was making my mouth water, but I didn't want the whole world to watch. Well maybe a few people, but not a big crowd... fuck, what was I thinking?

"Now Dara, I know them high school boys you've been dating have gotten some road head from ya, its my turn" he smiled.

Fuck his dick was thick, I couldn't completely get a hand around it I learned as I reached over and began stroking him. Damon seemed to like that, but I guess my confusion showed and I finally asked.

"Uh, no, You mean like while you're driving? I've never done it in a moving car. Isn't that dangerous?"

"Yes, it probably is. Now get your face down here and start sucking. You've got a lot of sucking to do tonight, might as well get started."

I did want to blow him, I was still worked up from before, and, well, just looking at his penis and stroking it was making my mouth water, but it was a little intimidating and it seemed a bit dangerous. I had never been with a black guy, but I was half black so that didn't bother me. And Damon was at least twice my age so...

I didn't over think it. I looked around one more time, we were still on the strip but the car has tinted windows so there was some privacy I guessed. I undid my seatbelt, put one knee on the seat and one on the floor, leaned over and took his big throbbing head into my mouth. I gave it a lick and a little wet suck, then looked up to announce "You have the yummiest dick ever!"

He really did too! He was dicklicious in every way, a little salty, some sweetness and his head was like soft velvet in my whore mouth. All cocks should be this scrumptious. The tip was oozing a drop of syrupy goo and it was a little tart, but not too bad for something that was leaking out of a guy's body. All in all an awesome cock, the only problem was getting it in my mouth. He was just so thick!

I turned and squirmed trying to get a better angle to fellate Damon, but the limited space of the car didn't allow it. Still he moaned a bit as I licked and slurped around the head so I guess my efforts were acceptable. I really was doing the best I could, but I could barely get the head and maybe an inch of shaft in my mouth, and he had at least seven inches left for me to pleasure. I ran my hands up and down him and licked his shaft when my jaw needed a break. Soon he was covered with my saliva and that let my hands stroke him much easier while I sucked on the head.

Damon? Well he was enjoying himself. I heard a few moans from him and when I did I repeated whatever I was doing to cause it. He kept saying things like "that's nice" and calling me his "sweet little ho." I didn't really mind the 'ho' part, but calling me 'his' seemed possessive. It wasn't a big deal though; I was trying my best to swallow his manhood at the moment. It was a bit creepy when he said stuff like "Sweet little Dara, sucking on my dick... who would have guessed it?" but that was followed with "oh yeah, right there, that's nice!"

We finally got on the freeway and Damon reclined his seat just a bit, which made it easier for me to rest my head on his abs and work that monster a bit deeper. Every other guy I had blown would have spewed several minutes ago, I mean, I'm probably not an expert but I'm told I'm good so... Well, it didn't matter, I liked sucking Damon, and even though my jaw was getting sore, I didn't mind continuing. I really wanted him to cum so I could swallow it, but that wasn't the only reason. I just liked sucking him, he didn't try to force too much in my mouth, had a pleasant, masculine scent, a great body and cock, and, as I already said, his flesh was delicious.

I dealt with the soreness by taking breaks and just using my hands on him, and it took both hands. With one I would stroke his shaft, and the other would massage the tip of his glans. He seemed to really like that.

"Take your top off" Damon said during one of my hand job breaks.

"Huh?"

"Take your top off, your skirt too."

"Uh, why?" I asked as I looked around the freeway to see little traffic going our direction.

"Because I want to see those titties, and that pussy, and because I told you to. Now take them off bitch, you wanna be a ho don't you? Well ho's do as they're told" he commanded.

"Oh. Okay" I grinned. I know guys are visual and all that, but he had just seen me dancing naked and getting my pussy and asshole licked maybe an hour and a half before, plus when I came out of the shower. I thought I made it pretty clear I was available to him then but I guess, whatever. I certainly didn't feel shy at that moment and if someone in another car saw me, well, that was kind of exciting to think about. Mainly though I saw some fluid oozing from a long, black, vein covered cock and didn't want to waste it, so I pulled off my top, unzipped the side of my skirt and tossed both onto the seat by the door.

I held my hands up in a shrug and asked, "You like?"

Damon didn't answer, he just glanced up and down my body, the reached between my legs and slid a finger into my vag. I gasped as he penetrated me, it just felt so good! His fingers were thick and he had two pushed into my creamy slot.

"Yeah, you're wet, I figured you'd be a whore that liked her job" he grunted as he banged my pussy with his digits.

I braced myself with my hands against his thigh and gasped as he expertly found my g spot. Damn he was good at finger fucking!

Looking at his cock, he was continuing to ooze pre cum, so I leaned over and sucked his head back into my mouth as he exited the highway into a residential section. For the next few minutes I was face down with my ass in the air, kneeling on the passenger side as I did every trick I knew about giving head and he distracted me by reaching over my ass and fingering me. A pussy juice lubed digit entered my ass just as he pulled into a garage and the lights came up, the noise of the garage door closing drowning out the loud grunt I made at his anal invasion.

"Damn, didn't think I would make it" he sighed as he leaned his seat back and with his free hand reached into my curls and forced my head down on to his cock.

A deep groan exited his throat as the first gusher of his sweet semen shot into me filling my mouth. I barely had time to taste it as a second and third shot pumped into me and I was swallowing in desperation to not lose a drop.

His cum was as wonderful tasting as his penis had been and I gulped it down, hoping he wouldn't stop. He came more than anyone else ever had in me, four or five good long spurts, and some leaked out the side of my lips and down his cock. I licked it clean until he stopped oozing seed, savoring the reward for a blowjob well done.

Even before his breathing normalized, Damon was opening the door to the car and getting out. I looked around, still savoring the taste of his cum, and saw we were now parked in the garage of what I guessed was his home. I started to gather up my skirt and top, still shaking with desire and a need to be fucked, when Damon opened the door behind me. I had been on my knees facing the driver's side and with two hands on my hips Damon dragged me back to the passenger door until my feet came out and were on the concrete floor with me still bent over.

"You suck cock like a good little whore, lets see how you take a dick, you like dick Dara?" He asked as his still mostly erect cock pressed into my labia and entered me with one firm stroke. I gasped as he took my breath away.

"Yeah, you like that dick don't you, you gonna be a good little bitch ain't you? Them rich tourists are gonna be lining up to fuck you, but your cunt belongs to me don't it bitch?" He demanded as he fucked me hard.

I was so full I thought I might split in two and could barely respond.

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck me like a whore!"

"You are a whore Dara, I thought you knew that, you always have been, its just now you're gonna fuck who I tell you to, when I tell you to, and how I tell you to, understand? You're either gonna be my bitch or my baby momma, I ain't sure which, it ain't nothing for me to nut in ya."

"Yes! Give me your cock! I want your cum in me Damon! I want it! Oh god you feel so fucking good! You're going to make me cum! I want your cum in me, breed me Damon!"

By that point I was on the cusp of orgasm. Sucking him off on the way over had gotten me all worked up, and his manhood was like a fire hose about to spray down the burning in my snatch.

"Oh, you gonna cum bitch?" he asked as he smacked my gyrating ass. "I don't think so! You cum when I let you. Right now you go some more training. Pretty good at fucking though, that's a tight little cunt for a whore. Now let's go. I got some guys in here that are gonna teach you how men liked to be fucked, fine tune that cocksucker on your face, teach you how to eat pussy, and get that ass gaped open for you."

I was shaking and trembling, about to lose control when Damon withdrew from me, pulled me out of the car then grabbed my hair and pulled me across the garage and into his home. He wasn't really that rough, he wasn't hurting me, but was making sure I knew he was in charge.

We got to his living room, me walking on my tip toes to keep from having my hair jerked out by the roots, and when I got there he held me in place, naked, in front of Claire and three guys that worked for mom. Each had his cock out, all were impressive and Claire was lazily stroking two of them, and one of those guys was rubbing her wet, pink slit.

"Little Dara wants to be a whore. You guys know what to do," Damon said as he released me.

They all grinned.

It was going to be a long night.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers