Dara's Mistake

Story Info
A costly mistake? Or her luckiest day ever?
1.3k words
3.96
12.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dara felt flustered as she tried to maneuver her Sprite from the crowded spot. When she had pulled out, there had been no one there, but the moment she had committed, a bunch of hoverbils had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Crowded, but needing to move, she carefully maneuvered, narrowly missing a tree on one side. She pulled forward again, but still didn't have enough space to turn far enough. She wished her model had the rotate-in-place feature that more expensive versions had!

She reversed back again to the chorus of metallic scraping. As she pulled forward again, it scraped again and she prayed desperately that it was just the railing she was damaging her hoverbil with.

She parked again and got out to inspect the damage.

The other vehicles were going in other directions as they could, seemingly ignoring her plight. All except one... a badly scraped luxury Spider. A strikingly handsome, rich-looking man stood surveying the damage as well, his expression very grim.

Dara covered her mouth in shock. "I'm so sorry!" she cried out.

"Everything will be all right after we talk to your insurance company," he replied. "I hope it's a generous policy."

"I don't know. I think it's the legal minimum. I can't afford anything more than that."

His face looked even more grim. "Then I may have to sue you against future pay to secure the money to repair this thing. You seem to think I have enough money to simply buy another Spider... or repair all this damage you've caused!"

"I... I don't know!" Dara replied, the tears forming in her eyes. "I'm so sorry! I've had such a bad day! I just needed some groceries! And now, I'm probably indebted to you for the rest of my life!"

A smile began to form on the man's face as if he'd come up with the perfect solution. "Yes, I think you may be right," he replied. "Follow me home."

"What?" she asked, surprised.

"Are you deaf too? Get into your hoverbil and follow me home. You wanted to know how to pay me back, I think I know the way."

"Okay," she replied, and obeyed, getting back into her Sprite and following the luxurious Spider along the route to one of the biggest homes in the city, up on top of the hill.

She parked where he showed her, then followed him into the mansion. He said nothing for awhile, simply getting out some refreshments and indicating she should sit at the bar.

Finally, drinks in hand, he looked at her. He was very handsome, she realized again.

"I will be willing to not even bother your insurance company if you are willing to work for me full time... as long as I have need of you."

Dara's mouth hung open a moment before she remembered to close it. "But I have a job!"

"Apparently not a very good one," he replied.

"How will I pay for my apartment?"

"I think that will have to go," he admitted. "But you will live here as part of your pay. You will have every luxury you can imagine."

"What will I be doing?" she asked.

"Mostly some light cleaning - I'm not very messy - and maybe some cooking. Are you any good at that? I won't be asking you to drive, that's for sure! I have groundskeepers for the outside..."

"Okay. That doesn't sound too bad."

"Some entertaining as well and personal services."

"Okay," Dara replied, unsure what 'personal services' meant, but figuring it couldn't be that bad. "I'll do it."

"Good. I'll take care of your present employer and your apartment for you tomorrow. I expect you to begin work this moment."

"What?" she asked.

He stood and indicated she should follow him.

She obeyed, but found herself slightly puzzled when she realized she was in his personal bedroom. He closed the door and caught her wrist. He pulled her towards him, then pressed his lips to hers.

Dara could hardly breathe as this handsome man possessed her lips, then pressed his tongue into her mouth.

He guided her backwards as his mouth possessed hers, tasting her as she tasted the wine still on his breath. Then, she was on her back on the bed and his hands pressed into her clothing.

"No," she protested as his fingers caressed her nipples to hardness. "We can't."

"Your job is to please me," he reminded her. "Personal services, I called it." His other hand pressed into her pants, pushing them down as he stroked her increasing wetness.

She realized her mistake now.

"Your alternative is for me to tell your insurance company about how you damaged my Spider and threaten to sue them for you not being adequately insured. I could probably also have you charged with careless driving and push to have your driver's license suspended."

The threat hung in the air, as he returned to fondling Dara, pressing his fingers inside her chasm, preparing her for him, she knew. She wasn't a virgin, but it had been so long since she'd been touched that she may as well have been. She moaned in arousal.

He stood and quickly disrobed, his hard manhood showing his eagerness for her body.

"At least use a condom?" she pleaded.

His expression was one of surprise. "No way," he refused. "Your job is to please me entirely. If I want to fill your belly, then I will do just that!"

"No!" she cried out, afraid again.

"I will take care of you," he promised. "Just as you will take care of me." He parted her thighs and settled over her. "Next time I will pleasure you, but you will have to accept me first."

His mouth covered hers as he pushed deep inside her body with his hard shaft. She would have cried out with discomfort as he stretched her with his large organ. It didn't take too long for her body to adjust, thankfully. He dug deeper and deeper into her and moved faster and faster. He grunted with each stroke, Dara answering with her own cries of pleasure.

Suddenly, he pulled out, and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. He pounded back into her with renewed frenzy, stroking her insides perfectly to cause her to cry out with each thrust. His groaning increased until momentum pulled him over the edge. He held her hips against his groin as he released inside her. He grabbed her breasts and kissed her neck.

"I will have you every night," he murmured. "In twenty years or so, you might have paid your debt to me. Of course, if you bear my children, I won't let you go then either."

"So, I'm your slave?" she asked.

"Such a harsh term," he replied. "Mistress sounds so much better! I actually have plenty of servants, but none who I share my bed with."

"So, I'm a prostitute."

"Mistress sounds much better," he maintained.

"Except that mistresses are free to come and go as they choose."

"She also gets full use of my vehicles - assuming she uses a chauffeur, no need to get another one scratched up! She gets to share my mansion with me. Her children will also get to live in luxury... She will also get use of an ample allowance - as long as she agrees to return to my bed every night."

Dara smiled for the first time since she ran into his car. This life would be a good one. "Okay. I agree," she replied.

"I figured you might."

"What's your name, anyway?"

"Jiran," he replied. "My name is Jiran Waid. And who might you be?"

"Dara Demet."

"Nice to meet you," he greeted, kissing her. "May our meeting be fortunate to us both."

Dara grinned. She was certain it was her luckiest day ever!

♥♥♥♥♥