Darcie Gets Fooled Again

Story Info
Darcie meets Jim's wife and together they put on a show.
12.2k words
4.38
15.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers

Darcie gets fooled again, in a good way

Part 2 of Darcie's journey

I've re-written and heavily edited my first version of this story, Donna Gets Fooled Again. The name of the wife was changed from Donna to Darcie to reflect the changes. Hopefully it will read better than the first one as I've done away with the changing perspectives. It was an experiment that just did not work as well as I thought it would. If you are a Donnie Downer and don't like wife-sharing stories, save yourself an hour and go ahead and give the story a 1. Hate to see people waste their time.

Darcie pushed the button on the slot machine once again. The flashing lights and ringing sounds joined together as a chorus that soothed her with their ambient rhythms. She felt relaxed and happy doing one of the things she loved best, but her luck had not been so good this trip to the Indian casino. Normally by this time of the night she expected to be up several hundred dollars with a pocket full of receipts to cash in the next day. She was that good on Indian slot machines. Part of her good luck was the ability to see patterns in the payouts and knowing which machines had paid off for her in the past.. But just like fishing, sometimes there are fish, but no matter what you cast to them, they weren't biting. Her luck was about to change though, in a way she could not have anticipated.

An attractive, green eyed shapely redhead slid into the cushioned chair in front of the machine beside her. Darcie admired the cute black, one piece party dress the woman was wearing. It revealed and accented her sexy legs and breasts and seemed a little overdressed for a casino. "Probably just left the concert," she decided. They spoke a few times after Darcie politely introduced herself and got acquainted, while discussing their fortunes that evening and current lack of success on the machines. Her new friend Laura was enjoyably chatty, but of course, so was Darcie, especially when the subject was gambling.

"I say we go have a drink and wait for some 'Luck" to arrive, because these games aren't working for us right now," Laura said as she pushed her chair away the losing game. As she rotated her chair around to stand, more of her light colored thighs were exposed to Darcie's approving eyes.

Darcie agreed with her new friend and laughed. She was losing too. "Yep, you may be right. I think this stupid machine needs a bit more of someone else's money before it burps up for me. I'm not much of a drinker, but I need a break and a glass of wine might be nice. Gilly's OK?" It was close by and the only place open that time of night. Laura grabbed her purse and cashed out what she had left in the machine.

Together they rose from their seats and walked away leaving their wampum in the machines for the local tribes "welfare." Darcie examined Laura a little closer as she followed behind.. Long silky auburn hair was the first thing she noticed, a natural color similar to her own, but curly, with curls that framed her creamy skinned cherub like face that was bit round but pleasing none the less. Her silky smooth black dress ended well above the knees and flowed around a shapely seductive body. Bill would like that butt! she thought, knowing her husband's tastes. The low cut of the dress accented Laura's large inviting breasts. Her creamy white legs that flowed up her skirt, joining a nicely shaped rear that must attract a lot of male attention. Her waist was nicely shaped and looked toned.

"She must work out," Darcie mused. "Then of course, so do I. If I dressed like that, I bet I would look just as hot!" It occurred to her that the two of them must look somewhat alike. Except for slight differences in their faces and style of dress, one could assume they were related. "Wouldn't Bill get a kick out of having the two of us at the same time?" She smiled to herself and happy lines crossed her friendly face to match a crimson blush so common for a natural redhead like her. Sexual possibilities had been on her mind a lot since Bill and Jim surprised her that night in Fort Worth a few weeks ago. "Maybe I might like that too!" The carnal musing had her tingling. "Maybe I'll call Bill later and tease him about meeting Laura..."

Darcie trailed behind her new friend, unable to walk beside her due to the crowd. As she followed her to Gilly's she caught the male eyes that were steeling looks at Laura's butt motion as they passed. The stares always seemed to land on the silky black bum in front of her that showed no panty lines. "Really? No underwear? I'm not brave enough for that yet, not usually anyway" She flushed again, remembering that night she walked into a hotel in Fort Worth with Jim braless and horny while her husband parked the car. The casino was always so cold inside that most people bundled up like her when they played. "I wish I had the courage to dress like that in public, especially for Bill, He would really like that. I would have to slap his hands constantly to keep them off me. Not to mention how horney he would get from all the men staring at me and hitting on me." When Bill shared her with Jim, it taught her a new understanding what really turned her husband on. He really enjoyed other men wanting, looking at her with desire, maybe even fucking her, as long as he could watch and enjoy her afterwards! She smiled at her own erotic thoughts, imagining her husband watching her while she walked with him, commando in a short dress, trying to hide his erection as men stared lustfully at her unencumbered swaying butt.

Laura picked a dark corner, shielded somewhat from spectators walking around and the loud thump of the DJ's speakers on the dance floor. That suited Darcie because wanted to talk and hoped get to know her new friend better. "Great redheads think alike," she mused.

"Nice! A pair of redheaded bookends!" their waiter exclaimed as he approached their table. Indeed, maybe they were. The similar size of their breasts, shapely bodies, and smooth creamy skin could easily lead someone to think they might be sisters. "What will it be, young ladies?"

"Cab for me. House brand is o.k.," Darcie answered. Laura wanted something a bit stronger and asked for a top shelf Margarita. With their drinks in hand, the girls chatted a while, sharing their bad luck and what machines might pay better. Loosened up from the wine and conversation, Darcie finally had to ask, "Aren't you cold?" "Oops! Now she knows I know!". and blushed again, having made her friend aware that her missing panties weren't a secret.

"Oh, yes, I'm freezing. But I do it for Jim. He gets a kick out of it."

"Who do you mean? Your husband? He isn't here, is he?" Darcie look around, perplexed. "If he isn't here and can't see you, how can you be doing it for him?" Just saying such a familiar name sent more tingles up her legs as it triggered even more passionate memories from a night not long ago. She was sure her face was beet red. "I'll blame it on the wine if she notices..."

Laura smiled, her face was a matching tint now. Blushing was a reflex most redheads shared and couldn't control very well.. It made them bad liars. "I send him pictures of where I am and what I'm doing. He really likes it too when I embellish the tale just a bit. I'll show you!" She stood up and moved beside her new gambling friend and held out her camera to take a 'selfie' of them smiling together at the table. Darcie watched her as she typed a message out and sent the photo to someone. "I told my husband that I just made a friend and that we are having drinks at the bar. That will get his attention, especially since we look so much alike. He really likes redheads, and don't we make a cute couple?." Laura smiled really big. "He will have lots of questions soon."

Darcie returned the friendly smile accepted the compliment. "Well you are pretty cute in that dress too, but how does that work? It all seems pretty tame to me." She took another sip of wine and wondered where this was going.

"I dream up scenarios and fantasies, and text him. Most all are made up of course. But usually he doesn't know that, nor does he care! It's fun to lead him on and try to make him think it is real. He gets off on it, and I get to gamble longer," Laura explained. "Don't you ever play fantasy games or have phone sex with your husband when you were apart?"

Darcie laughed out loud at that, starting to blush again with the personal questions. The wine was talking for her now so she shared, "Well, one time I made up a story about meeting a guy in the bar while on a cruise with my sister and texted that to him in stages, making it all up. Even told him I was going to give the cute guy a blow job later and asked him if he wanted to see a picture! Ha! I was sitting by the pool the whole time! He enjoyed it quite a bit. Bill even told me that he jacked off after our sexting. I couldn't think good way to make him think it was it was real though since I really didn't actually have a picture of a blow job to send him. He still loved it I think... Hmm... Can I take one of us and send it to my husband too. Maybe you can help me with a story? We can prank both our hubbies tonight. Since we can't get our machines hot, maybe we can get our husbands hot!" The two red headed bookends shared a loud laugh that had a few bar patrons looking their way.

Laura moved closer and Darcie held her phone out for the selfie. Just as the picture was taken, Laura quickly turned her head and kissed her friend on the cheek. The move shocked Darcie, but she thought the picture looked kind of sexy and giggled about the captured moment and the expression on her face.

"You surprised me Girl, but my husband will really like this. Great move!" Darcie said, "Yes, I think Bill is going to love this quite a bit!" She shared the photo with Laura before sending the photo to her husband along with a short note about the new friend she was having a drink with. Jim, who presumably was waiting back at home received the same picture from Laura as well as a text.

"Hi Lover. Like my new friend?" Darcie sent to her husband who was supposed to be relaxing at home alone. "We're having a few drinks at the bar and getting to know one another. Guess what? Her husband's name is 'Jim', just like you know who... No telling what might happen next! Wish you were here! :-)"

"You know what I wish would happen next!" Bill replied, "But if it doesn't, just make it up! LOL. If you don't, I will!"

"Always a tease," Darcie thought, "Well I can be one too!"

Laura texted her husband and forwarded their selfie. "Hey Lover! Darcie is very sweet, fun and very sexy, just like you said. Hope to find out soon if she kisses just as good as you say she does. :-) So far so good. Is everything ready at the room?"

"Just a one more camera to hide," Jim answered. "I think we did a good job. You can't be looking forward to this as much as we are. Bill is really excited and it shows! LOL... Me too of course. :-)"

The girls had a few more laughs at their husband's expense. Neither had expressed any bisexual thoughts or desires, but they both knew from experience what men thought about such things. After another round of cabernet lubrication, Darcie asked, "What should we do now? I know Bill is probably beating his dick on the phone by now waiting for another message." She laugh at her raw joke and continued, "This is fun! What should we send next to mess with them some more?"

Laura smiled to herself. "Bill and Jim's plan just might work out with Darcie helping out like this..." "What about a PG13 picture, something more suggestive?" She waved the waiter back over. "Can you take our picture for us please?" she asked, before handing the camera over to the young man. Putting her arm around Darcie she moved in closer so their breasts were touching. Darcie felt them press against her as Laura leaned forward to show a bit more of her skin for the camera. To finish their suggestive pose they picked up their drinks and held them up as if they were about to sip them. The waiter grinned, enjoying his customer's intoxicated antics and took the picture of the two redheads having fun. He knew that happy customers tipped well and taking photos always guaranteed a good tip later.

"Oh my," Darcie said looking at the image, "I wonder what I'll say to Bill when I send him this picture? Look at your cleavage. Ha! He might bust a nut before I'm ready to quit playing with him!" She shared the new selfie to Laura while she pondered her text.

Laura, her partner in the night's entertainment suggested, "Tell him I'm going to show you my suite and that we're going to finish our drinks there. That will keep him busy for a while trying to guess just what we might do there, if, he has any imagination at all!. I know that will keep Jim busy, for sure!" She smiled at Darcie and tried her best not to show that she knew a few things they could do there as well.

Darcie was getting hot and feeling sexy from the game she was playing with her husband and proceeded to type into her phone. "Laura was pretty sweet to help her," She mused, "If I were to ever really make out with a woman in front of my husband, I think Laura is one we would both like..."

Darcie texted her husband, "Laura suggested we go to her suite and finish our drinks, sweetheart." she taunted, "She wants to get to know me a little better... Will that be o.k. with you?"

Bill answered right away. "You bet! Hot picture. Tell her I said she has nice tits, just like yours! LOL Whatever you like Hun. Have fun. Send more pictures, please! LOL :-)))"

Darcie laughed. Bill was always trolling her and saying, "Have fun, but send pictures!" It was one of their private jokes. Darcie was pretty sure nothing would happen like Bill was wishing for, but it was fun teasing him, making him think that something could.

"Darcie is almost ready to follow me to the room,". Laura sent to Jim, "Will find out soon!. Hope you and Bill are out of there! I'll try to walk slowly...But, If I walk too slow, she might my see my pussy leaking down my leg! I really hope this works out, for all of us. :-)"

Jim's answered quickly. "Come on! Cameras are all hidden and tested. We are walking to Bill's room.. Will have to try to hide our erections walking in the hall! :-) "

Darcie watched as her sexy new friend drained her drink, stand up and take money out of her purse for the waiter. "Are you ready to gamble again already? I thought we were going to tease the men a little longer." Darcie was puzzled.

"To my suite of course! Just like we told our husbands. Don't you want to go? I was serious about having a drink there. We can take much more interesting pictures for them there than we can in public as well! Our boys will go ape shit. Imagine how much money they will give us next time we want to gamble. And, of course, there is more wine in my minibar!"

Darcie realized that Laura had probably looked over her shoulder and read her text before telling her husband something similar. She thought for a moment, aware that she really didn't know this person well, but the game with her husband was too much fun to stop. Bill expected more from her, of course, and was waiting for another teasing taunt or picture. "OK, but, tell me the room number so I can pass it along and he won't worry that some strange woman was kidnapping me."

The girls exchanged photos of their driver's licenses and sent them to their boys at home as well. Darcie noticed that Jim and Laura were from Fort Worth. "Hmm, another coincidence. I should have asked Jim what his wife's name was while he was fucking me..Ha!," and sent her friend's name and the room number along with a teasing text to her horny husband waiting at home. "Her husband's name is Jim too! And, his wife was a redhead... Isn't that interesting!"

Darcie followed her cute commando clad friend south to the elevators across the noisy casino. She knew that going to a private suite with a sexy redhead would be quite a turn on for her husband, but she was starting to feel quite aroused from the all the teasing as well. She pondered what her next text should be. "What could make the story a little hotter and sexier for her hubby? What would make Bill want to attack me at the front door when I got home tomorrow? Would Laura mind kissing me for the next picture?" Her imagination, wine and the taunting texts had created a slippery mass she could feel in her panties as she walked. But for being in public, she wanted to slip a hand inside them for relief. "Maybe later. Definitely later!"

"So what's the plan," Darcie asked as they entered the elevator? Usually the elevators to the suites and rooms were crowded, but this time they shared the ride up alone. Rather than answer, Laura stepped close to Darcie and kissed her. Surprised, but not shocked, and horney as well, Darcie returned the kiss, even allowing her new girl friend to slip a tongue inside her lips for a few seconds to explore. She returned the tongue dance as shivers and goose bumps beat a path down her back to meet the tingles traveling up her legs to light the fire that was smoldering there.

Unnoticed, during the few seconds of the kiss that seemed like minutes to Darcie, Laura freed one arm and held out her phone. The camera beeped when Laura took a close in selfie of the two of them smooching. That broke the momentary bliss so they separated, giggling at themselves and what they had done.

"Now THAT will get their attention, don't you think?" as Laura brandished the picture on her phone. Darcie loved the wicked photo of two hot and sexy, intoxicated redheads, French kissing in an elevator.

"Oh god, send it to me please! I can't wait to find out what Bill is going to say about that!" The game had just become even more fun and erotic. Darcie started to ponder whether or not tonight's teasing and sexting with her husband may not have to be all imagination. Sure, she had masturbated before in front of her husband while watching two girls in a porno have sex on a screen. That had turned her on, because Bill was turned on by the action, but she had never really fantasized about having girl on girl sex herself. She had even platonically kissed a woman before, but this was the first girl-girl kiss that had ever aroused her sexually. Slippery possibilities oozed out between her legs into her panties as she walked down the hall towards a door of hopeful self discovery.

Darcie looked at Laura returning the steady gaze leveled back at her and realized that they had been holding hands since they left the elevator. "Yes," she thought "tonight Bill might be really sad he stayed home." He may never stay home again and risk not seeing what could happen without him, if her new friend was willing. But, can I make it happen!" This was new territory for her. "You can't just grab a woman's crotch like you can a man and they follow you to bed. Seducing a man is easy, but convincing a woman to make love might be different." She stifled a laugh. "Oh well, What happens, happens, and whatever happens tonight will be documented!" she thought, unaware of the cameras waiting to do exactly that.

Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers