Darcie Gets Fooled Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcie's face was soaked and her mouth and tongue coated with love juice and saliva. She felt wonderfully dirty and proud knowing that she was able to return some of the awesome pleasure that Laura had shared with her first. She continued to savor the juices her friend's reddened sex was soaked in until it could no longer be tolerated.

With her climax complete, Laura climbed back over Darcie's arms and slid her slippery sex across boobs and belly to join lips and hips with her lover and embrace again, kissing her passionately and savoring their shared sweat, juices and saliva.

"Darcie, that was awesome," she murmured between kisses, "are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Nope. First time, but you taught me well, of course," returning the compliment. "But what's next?" Darcie whispered. "Should we invite them in to fuck us, or just keep fucking each other the rest of the night?"

"You were wonderful lover Sweetie, and I love it when you talk dirty like that, but right now I think I could use big dick or two. Would that be o.k. with you?" Laura answered quietly with big grin.

Darcie wasn't spent yet. One good orgasm deserves another, something that was hard to do at home with just Bill. Besides, she was hot from eating her friend to orgasm in front of the cameras and the thought of learning what effect the show had on their boys was making her tingle in anticipation. Together they looked up at the camera in the closet that had been monitoring them. Staring directly at it, in unison, they crooked their fingers in a come-hither motion, inviting their boys over and laughed together, enjoying their private joke. Hearing some bumps and noises from the next room Darcie thought, "Sounds like they fell off whatever they were sitting on!".

Pushing themselves off the floor to get ready to greet their men, Laura headed to the bathroom for a rag or towel to clean their messy faces and legs which were dripping wet. "Not yet!" Darcie stopped her.. "Don't you think they need to inspect us first?" They grinned at each other and went to the door, very, very sweaty and messy, to meet their husbands who sounded like they didn't know how to open a hotel door fast enough.

The girls pulled their men into the room, quickly closing the door and led them down the short hall to the couch. Naked and smelling of sex they were turned around to embrace and kiss their respective husbands, with the same tasty lips and tongues the girls had shared with each other only moments before. Darcie tingled knowing Bill could taste Laura on her lips and mouth as his tongue explored every region in there that it could reach. She felt his hardness press into her belly and a cold wet spot near his belt. "Oh, Bill, Hunny, did you enjoy the show? I hope you didn't enjoy it tooo much! That would be such a shame! I'd have to ask Laura to fuck me again!," she teased mischievously while rubbing his shaft and pointing out the spreading dark spot beside his zipper.

"I think they both did," Laura shared, pointing out a similar patch on her husband's jeans. "I think Darcie and I deserve a big reward, don't you?" The women led their husbands toward the loveseat with a big wet spot on it.

"Yes, we do," was Darcie's answer as she unbuckled Bill's belt to drop his pants and Laura did the same for Jim. While the men looked down at the floor and fumbled with their shirts, socks and shoes, the women looked at one another's husbands' protruding cocks, then at each other. Darcie made a circular motion with her finger. Laura smiled and nodded. As the last sock and shirt fell off, they swapped husbands, and pushed them back in unison against the back of the couch. Bill watched as his sexy redheaded wife knelt between his buddy's legs. He was shocked when Laura wasted no time taking his aching, leaking manhood deep into her soft sexy mouth. He could hear the slurping sounds of his wife absorbing Jim's dick into her pussy drenched lips while he watch his dick disappear into Laura's mouth.

Jim just leaned back and groaned, closed his eyes and found support against the wall behind him as Darcie enjoyed the familiar first taste of his salty pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around the mushroom on a stick in her mouth. He placed both hands on the back of her head and pushed his needy shaft deeper into her mouth, nearly gagging her the first time she felt him in the back of her throat. Jim was so horny by this time all that she needed to do was hold still and squeeze his balls as he pumped his hips back and forth to fuck her face. She kept one hand around his shaft to keep him from going too deep and gagging her again. His nuts quickly drew up and disappeared, indicating his need for release. She kept one hand tight on his shaft, hoping to limit his ability to choke her when he lost control.

"Uhhhhh!," was all Jim could utter as Darcie felt his first stream hit the back of her throat. She had intended let him just come on her face, but was distracted watching Laura pleasure her husband. She backed away and pumped Jim's dick with her hand and held out her tongue to catch the last bits of his load oozing out while watching her husband's reaction. Swallowing was not really her thing, but she did anyway and made a production of it, opening her mouth to show that most of the sperm had disappeared down her throat, as her spouse focused his eyes on her. Jim's cum was not unpleasant but was a lot more than she had expected and quite a bit still dribbled down her chin. A wicked notion occurred to her at that moment and she tried not to swallow it all.

Bill exclaimed, "Oh God," and erupted into Laura's mouth, filling it, after watching the theater of Jim coming in his wife's mouth. She pumped him dry but sucked a little longer hoping to keep his tool erect for Darcie's pleasure.

Darcie and Laura stood up giggling at their success and examined each another. They looked a nasty mess. Their men's come was puddled around their mouths and drying on their chins. Girl juice had dried on both their cheeks, necks and hair. Liquid was dripping down their thighs as well from all the evening's pleasure. The women high fived again, to celebrate their success and mock their men as they swapped positions. Before Bill could react, Darcie pushed her husband back again and straddled him on the couch before mounting his still hard penis which slipped very easily inside her slippery tunnel. Pinning his back against the couch she deep throated him with her tongue before he could stop her. Beside them on the couch Jim and Laura were in a similar heated embrace.

Bill couldn't believe he was still hard after such an incredible blow job from Laura. She even swallowed when came in her mouth, something Darcie was often loathed to do. Darcie had allowed Jim to do the same thing and she tried to swallow, but spilled a lot of it down her chin. That vision triggered his first orgasm. He laughed along with Jim when the girls high fived. Switching partners again seemed to be a great idea at the time too. He was all too happy to slip his dick inside his wife when she crawled into his lap. It never occurred to him to try and duck her lips for the kiss that followed.

At first Bill was repulsed when he realized what his wife was sharing with her kiss and tried to pull away, but she had him pinned against the back of the couch. She continued to thrust and wiggle her tongue in his mouth while circling her hips and dancing on his engorged penis. The taste of Jim and Laura on Darcie's tongue finally flipped a switch in his brain. The flavor in his mouth and smell of sex on her face triggered reflections of everything that had occurred that evening. He stopped resisting the kiss and started thrusting his hips up, to meet his wife's sloppy wet cunt. Like a movie reel in his mind, nasty memories of Darcie's adventure played back in his head, her first girl on girl wanton sensual orgasm, eating Laura to a frenzied and breathtaking climax before taking Jim's pent up load of lust deep into her throat. The fragrance of his wife's breath and the taste in his mouth made it all the more real.

The two long time lovers lost themselves in the reality of the moment they had created. Only the heat and friction inside Darcie's love tunnel, the repeated pounding pressure on her clit from her husband's pelvis and the pungent intrusion of her lips and tongue existed. Bill felt her sex open up to him and pulse as if to push him out. He exploded for the second time that night, pumping all the energy and semen he had left into her. Darcie felt her orgasm begin deep inside with her husband pounding spots a tongue could never reach and rode a simultaneous wave of pleasure. Eventually passions cooled and their bodies relaxed. She laid her head on his shoulder, collapsing her sweaty body against him, feeling utterly exhausted. Her husband moved weakly inside her, extracting a last little bit of love and pleasure from her pulsing pussy before settling back against the couch.

Bill's surveyed the scene around him. The naked and sweaty couple on the love seat beside them had apparently reached their peak in sync with theirs. He wondered if hearing and watching him come with Darcie had help put them over the edge, but suspected they had been in their own little world as well, replaying the evening as he had.

Bill's wife and lover of many years raised her head and looking deep into her husband's eyes, said to him, "What's next?"