Darcie Gets Fooled Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they can't see us here," Laura's voice in her ear calmly explained. "There is a camera in the chair beside you under the cushion and one in the closet. Both cover the little couch. Guess the boys got in a hurry when I told them we were on our way and left the closet door wide open for a better view. There is supposed to be another one in the bathroom, if they found a place to hide it."

Darcie considered her situation, while savoring the tongue exploring her ear. She raised her chin to indicate that lips would be appreciated on her exposed neck. "Oh god, that feels so good, but what to do next?" "Let's take a quick shower," she said out loud, " after we send those last pictures we took." To herself she said, " We really do have to keep up the illusion a bit longer. Bill is going to hate me, in a nice way of course!"

"What do you think Hon? You like? Isn't she sexy?" Darcie texted, "I really enjoyed this kiss! Her body is hot and so am I! What should we do next? Should we go back to the slot machines now? I think I want to fuck her first though. Will you be o.k. with that?"

Bill answered lightning fast, as if he weren't shocked at all. Of course, she knew now that he had been watching them next door. "What? No! OMG, you're both naked! Hot! Just be yourself and go where your heart leads you, if your friend Laura is willing. This may be an opportunity you'll never have again,. But, YOU BETTER SEND PICTURES!"

"My thoughts exactly," Darcie said to herself. She smiled and looked out the window where sadly no one was around the pool. The exhibitionist in her was disappointed, but they still had the best audience they could hope for: two horny men that were getting a show of their life. She smiled some more as they walked naked past the cameras toward the shower in the bathroom.

Following her co-conspirator into the bedroom, Darcie eyed the king size bed and copious pillows. Thoughts of what might happen there later flashed into her head. "No need to fantasize now," she told herself, "I've got the real thing right in front of me." The real thing just happened to have a nicely shaped tush. It was perfectly pear shaped, just like hers of course. Laura's backside and shoulders were well toned and hourglass shaped. "Very attractive," She thought, "and sexy," and wondered what her friend would taste like. "Will she taste like me?" Having kissed her husband many times after he ate her, she knew what pussy tasted like. Sometimes to tease him she would lick her juices from his lips, mustache and beard while telling him she was pretending to eat pussy. That always made him buck his hips even harder and come right away, while she did too, of course!

Bill and Jim High Fived one another and watched the girls soap one another in the shower. They kept their eyes glued to the screen, not believing their good fortune. The plan was working! The women in the shower were soaping one another down just like a porn movie, but their wives were the stars!

Bill's dick was just about to burst the seam of his pants and pre-come marked a wet spot just below his belt. He thought about texting Darcie his frustration about not seeing a picture of her cavorting in the shower yet. It was pretty obvious though that their happy hands were too busy and soapy to handle a cell phone camera, and he couldn't tell her that he knew what they were doing. Still having a role to play, he started typing a message to his hot, horney and soapy sexy wife.

If it had been a real porn movie the guys were watching, they probably would have dropped their pants and jacked off to the show. It would have been a trivial thing, since they had already seen one another's naked erections when they shared Darcie in a hotel in Fort Worth a few months before. But, they were saving themselves for later. Hopefully, they would get invited in for the big finale, just like in the movies. Earlier, while planning the evening in the Jacuzzi together, Laura had insisted the guys must leave the girls to themselves and not barge in there. Laura told them, "If I think I can let Darcie know what was going on at some point without running her off, we may invite you in. Not before. Maybe not at all! You will still get to watch but that may be all you get!" That was the agreement. So the husbands kept their pants on, hoping for the best, saving themselves for their porn star wives.

The shower show ended and the guys enjoyed watching the girls dry off. Darcie spotted the well hidden shower spy cam and tried to stay in front of it with Laura to provide the men a good view of their naked sexy butts. Then they took turns toweling each other down, while making a show of it. Darcie lingered a bit on Laura's back and rear, then knelt down to sponge the moisture off her paramour's legs, carefully drying the gap between them, exaggerating a little for the camera. When they were both dry, Darcie saw her phone had texts and shared them with her bath partner. They laughed at Bill's frustration and requests for more pictures just like they were supposed to. The girls posed for a few pictures while fake drying each other off and shared them with their hard horney husbands, supposedly back at home.

Bill and Jim watched as the smart phones were placed carefully beside the sink before the girls began to make out again, breast to breast, robustly exploring each other's mouth, sharing a deep sexy kiss that made the guy's jaws drop. Darcie's hands traveled down Laura's back and grasped her girl friends buns, spreading them apart, right in front of the camera she knew their husbands were looking through. The men enjoyed a good close look at what was being manipulated for their pleasure. "Not here, and I don't see a camera in the bedroom," Laura whispered, "Let's move to the front of the couch where they can watch from two angles!"

Arm in arm the women left the bathroom hell-bent on pleasuring themselves. "Oh, Crap!" Bill thought. "What if they stay in the bedroom?" In their rush and excitement they had forgotten to bug the most important room. But he needn't have worried as the girls soon appeared again on the closet cam standing in front of the loveseat. The husbands watched and rubbed their crotches as their wives embraced again, swapping tongues as they had outside the shower, smooching while their hands explored. Neither went straight to the other's boobs and sex as a man would have. They held each other, caressing lips and necks as their hands moved up and down, outlining their feminine curves. Laura's left hand lingered a bit on Darcie's curvy bun and gave it a good squeeze for the camera before moving again up her back. Male eyes were transfixed on the screen next door, drinking in the private show they had engineered.

The action heated up when Darcie pushed Laura away so she could trace a path of kisses down her lover's neck to her chest and breast. Grabbing both of Jim's wife's large globes, she squeezed them together and twisted her tongue around the now hard protruding nipples. Laura looked straight into the camera behind Darcie's sexy tush. Grinning hugely she gave the men a thumbs up. Satisfied with her work, Darcie stood up and pulled Laura's face down to her breasts communicating a need for the same treatment. Smartly she turned sideways so their husbands could view more of the action.

Bill and Jim held their thumbs up for each other, mimicking what they were enjoying on the screen. They held their breath abruptly when Laura maneuvered Darcie to sit on the couch in front of her. The main event the three conspirators had schemed and fantasized about for weeks was about to happen. Male eyes were glued to the big screen TV next door.

Jim's wife knelt down on the carpet in front of the loveseat, spread Darcie's legs wide and pulled her close to the edge of the cushion so she could reach her neck and kiss it. From there her lips began a slow frustrating journey down, stopping first at on her breasts, paying special attention to her crimson crowned lover's extended nipples. Darcie's tummy and navel were treated next to Laura's talented tongue as their husbands sat motionless next door, afraid to blink. She drew wet lines across the top of Bill's lover's thighs with her tongue, first one leg then the other from knees to hips. The two horney men watched as her legs were pulled further apart so Jim's wife could tease the inside of Darcie's luscious thighs, finally running her tongue to the outer regions of the steaming wet love mound centered between them. With one motion she slipped her arms under Darcie's legs and lifted them up to rest on her shoulders. The men were transfixed in awe as Darcie finally gave in to her fire and passion, leaned back and closed her eyes in anticipation while Laura kissed and licked her way slowly down to the salty treasure in front of her.

Even with two cameras covering the girls, Bill couldn't see exactly what was happening to his wife, but Darcie had placed her left hand on top of Laura's head, her fingers entangled in the auburn locks she found there. He watched as his wife and lover pushed against the couch with her right hand for support so she could raise her hips and push her cunt into Laura's busy face.

Jim could hear the slurping noises coming from the computer speakers and knew that Laura was really eating pussy now. He knew how much his wife had fantasized about doing that. His dick was still painfully confined to his pants. His eyes followed every motion of his wife's head going up and down between the legs propped on her shoulders. He watched as she paused her face at the top to suck, he thought, on the bead there, then go down far enough to bury her nose in the juices that had to be accumulating below. Her face was slickly glistening when it popped up again far enough for him to see. His lovers right arm was moving too. Jim figured a finger or two must be inside the juicy love tunnel he had once tasted himself. If it had been him between those two luscious legs, two fingers would be there, moving in and out, tapping her g-spot furiously, in concert with his tongue as it circled her clit.

The guys continued to watch closely as Darcie was licked, sucked and pummeled with fingers. Both of her hands were now on the back of Laura's head, pinning it against her sex. Her back was arched and her head was back against the sofa, eyes squeezed shut. It looked as if she might not be breathing. "Oh, God! Oh, God! That's it! Don't stop!" they heard through the speakers. Both husbands felt tingles in the heads of their burning, confined painful erections. They may have come a little a bit in sympathy to Darcie's pleasure, but they weren't paying enough attention to notice as their eyes were glued to the fantastic scene on their screen: Laura eating Darcie to an orgasm.

Darcie felt the rush and pressure that signaled the beginning of an orgasm shortly before all the muscles in her groin begin to tingle, spasm and pulse. Her cunt was gasping like a recently landed fish as she came, harder than she had cum in years. Her clit became a hard throbbing sensitive point of pleasure pings in sync with the contractions that followed them, hard and fast. Juices and saliva flowed down her crack making her wonder if she had peed herself.

Laura kept her fingers moving while Darcie bucked against her face. She kept her fingers busy in her lovers pussy while she continued to circle her tongue around the pleasure button. As she sensed Darcie's climax beginning to wane she removed her fingers and backed off her friend's now sensitive clit but continued licking and lapping every juicy inch of her slit, from top to bottom, to prolong her lover's pleasure.

Finally Laura relented her attack as Darcie's clit and pussy became too sensitive for even a wet tongue to touch. Saying goodbye with a final lick and suck she sat back on her haunches and grinned happily as she wiped her face clean on her friend's creamy white thighs. She made a production of it, knowing both men would appreciate it. Then she eased her friend's wobbly legs off her shoulders so that her feet could touch the floor. Not worrying about pictures any more, Laura held her arms out and invited Darcie to join her on the carpet, leaving a spreading wet spot behind on the couch cushion. Kneeling on the floor together they kissed and shared the taste of pussy between them.

Darcie resisted the temptation to smile at the closet cam and show her satisfaction to her husband that she knew was watching them. Another tingle rippled through her body as she imagined what Bill must be thinking and feeling after watching her come, Jim too for that matter. "They must really be suffering to have to watch their hot wives fuck and not be able to jump up and run in here. Serves them right! He should have told me. I would have done it anyway! I hope their dicks are so hard they hurt!" she thought, still trembling, "What next? How can we top that?"

Laura smiled. Seemingly like she read Darcie's mind, "It's your turn now. I want you to lay down on the floor, because I'm going to sit on your face while you eat me now. I've been waiting for this for so long and I'm so horney I hope I don't drown you. But, I want to feel your face on my lips and your tongue inside ME now!"

"Oh...OK!" Darcie gasped at her friends frank admission. She laid down as requested and tried to get comfortable on the carpet and found a couple of small pillows to help. She was still shaky with the weakness that follows a strong orgasm as she watched Laura part her legs and expose a wet hairless pussy directly above her.

Laura knelt down and straddled Darcie's face. A few drops of from her very wet lower lips managed to leak onto the ruby lips beneath. She gazed down into the inviting eyes below and ran her hands up her milky white inner thighs teasingly for the camera, towards her dripping oozing lips to spread them wide, rubbing her fingers invitingly along the sides of her smooth hairless labia lips to show Darcie where she wanted to feel her tongue.

Darcie thought it was quite likely the most erotic sight she had ever seen. She savored the inviting Sapphic taste of the drops that dropped from the lips above her face. Laura's pussy approached, the legs on either side of her head afforded no option but to accept the offered gift.. Staring at the wet reddened sex presented to her, only inches away, she inhaled deeply knowing she might need the oxygen for later. The smell of her friend's sexual arousal was the finest perfume. She just had to taste her.

Darcie stuck her flattened tongue out and slowly moved it up and down length of the slit where Laura had indicated, and was thrilled by the happy noises her girlfriend made. Her first taste of another woman's pussy was a mind-blowing experience. She lapped at the soft wet folds again and again, savoring the taste and the feel of another woman's genitals.

"Oh my God," Jim exclaimed and Bill echoed when Laura gasped and held the wet face hard against her pussy. He watched from the other room, amazed while Darcie licked and sucked his wife, moaning bubbly into the soggy flesh in her face before she very obviously shoved her tongue deep inside his lover's juicy cunt.

"Mmm, Darcie, you eat pussy like a pro," Laura sighed, "Oh my... I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!"

Darcie did indeed Her tongue was deep diving into a beautiful woman's cunt, licking her wet flesh and reveling in the taste of her pleasure. It surpassed anything she had seen on TV or fantasized about. Of course she had tasted her own juices before, kissing Bill, Jim and Darcie after cunnilingus. But to be licking and sucking another woman's pussy was so much more erotic. She was still hot and leaking, needing release again soon herself, even after enjoying an orgasm of unholy proportions only minutes ago. "Will Bill still be up for it?," her thoughts wandered while she tried to attend to her friend's pleasure, "He better not waste himself watching us!"

Laura continued to rub her sweaty labia folds against Darcie's face, smearing her horney discharge on the lips and tongue that pleasured her and explored every slick inch of her womanhood.

The copious juices were nectar on Darcie's tongue that stabbed into the womanhood above her for a few thrusts. She then moved her mouth in to position to paint circles around the hard protruding little bump that was trying to hide under its hood. Darcie knew what that portended and slipped a finger easily into the very slippery tunnel below her chin so she could push against Laura's G spot while her tongue continued to circle the receding clit. She was rewarded by the sound of a high pitch keening, and halting breaths, so she inserted another digit to stretch Laura's love tunnel wider and leverage more pressure on the rough patch at her fingertips.

With his eye glued the monitor, Jim was transfixed by the event unfolding in front of him. No movie or porno could ever come close to replicating the pleasure expressed on his wife's face. Sure, they had had some good times together, even shared her with other men, but he had never witnessed her pleasure so clearly before, as he was usually too involved in producing it. Instinctively he gasped for breath when he saw his wife gasp for hers, so close to a monumental face flooding release.

Darcie delightfully flicked her tongue in rapid circles around the little bean in her mouth. Occasionally pressing into it with her tongue before sucking it again into her mouth, alternating over and over. as she continued to attack the G spot with her fingers. Entwining her fingers in the auburn hair between her legs, Laura pulled, begging for more pressure into the vice grip of her thighs.

Ignoring the discomfort of her pulled hair, Darcie focused on the warm soft wet love triangle in front of her , breathing when she could, and redoubled her efforts to push her wonton woman friend over the peak of lust and pleasure. "Oh Darcie," Laura squealed and started shaking, "You're going to make me cum all over your pretty faaaceee!!" Laura groaned and squeaked as her drooling cunt was licked, sucked and probed.

Darcie wanted more than anything to return the pleasure that her friend had given her and ignored the pain of her tiring tongue and jaw. She needed her face buried in Laura's juicy snatch, to feel her muscles convulse and bathe in the effluence when she came. Pinned underneath, with thighs pressing against her ears, pulled into a wicked embrace, Darcie responded as best she could. Laura bucked and rode against her face as she was licked, sucked and fingered, roping her hands in the long hair between her legs, begging for a climax.

"Yes, fuck, yes! Oh GOD!" Laura cried out when she finally approached the peak of the mountain she had be climbing for far too long. Her body trembled and bucked on Darcie's face and pulled it into her sex, headless of her lover's need for air. A full body rush, prelude a mountainous release consumed her.

" Ungh! Ungh!" Laura cried out. Her hips made reflexive thrusts as Darcie's tongue circled and pressed, her fingers calling forth the pulsing orgasmic clinches. She continued to attack the firm tiny button in her mouth, sucking on it hard as her lover came. For what seemed an eternity, waves of pleasure continued to ping and pulse through Laura's hot sweaty body, her pussy becoming more and more sensitive as the pleasure slowly subsided. She eventually relaxed, releasing the wrestler's grip on the hair in her fingers, allowing Darcie to breath normally again, remove her fingers and continue to caress her folds a little longer with a soft knowing tongue.