All Comments on 'Darcy Gets Fooled'

by Hawke77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
groesbeek63groesbeek63over 3 years ago
go on

Fuck the nasty comments and go on. This is what Loving Wives should be about.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

At least he got the pictures to use in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's unkind.

Real rats would rather be living in your kitchen if they had the opportunity. Its takes a special type of humanoid to actually want to dwell in a sewer.

Thanks for the effort, and the humility.

Hawke77Hawke77over 3 years agoAuthor

Always amazes me when i publish a new story, how many people will read for 30 minutes to score something as a 1. Maybe they just feel guilty about enjoying the plot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A word of advice, author. Give up talking to the closet cucks. It's a process they have to go through reading here constantly before finally admitting they're really a cuck.

They'll flail at the world and make bitter comments, but we all know what their real desire is. Or they wouldn't be here!

There's no point in talking to them. They have to go through the growth process. Then there's a new group behind them. It has forever been thus in LW!

Save your breath. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story and I’m not sure why people can’t read and rate as a good story or like you watch a movie . I’d never share , not for me but a fictional story is a story even if it happens in the real world it’s only a hot story to those who read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugg! Get your tags right!

It's cuckold NOT cuckHold!

Other than that, I enjoyed this.

Hawke77Hawke77over 3 years agoAuthor

I really don't see the problem with the tags you mentioned. I looked to make sure. All the tags are totally in lower case. Maybe there is a bug in the browser that you are using?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Hawke

I certainly didn’t give you a *1, but stories about whorewives just suck.

Hawke77Hawke77about 3 years agoAuthor

I think that revenge porn and "I hate my wife" porn suck too... so I don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars!! I have the same fantasy and hopefully can get my wife to fuck another guy while I watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous