Darcy Goes to Paris

Story Info
Darcy kicks off her six-month adventure.
4.1k words
4.48
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLux
LustyLux
18 Followers

Darcy took a sip of the airplane wine, the cheap sourness making her suck in her cheeks. She didn't care about bad wine, though. She was on the plane. She was doing it. She could feel her shoulders drop, the tension melting away.

She knew she was lucky. Not everyone gets the opportunity to travel the world for six months. A lawsuit payout had provided her with the chance, and it couldn't have come at a better time. She and Dalton had just split up a month ago, so it was going to be a solo journey. They had been together seven years, and the breakup was hard, but necessary. She felt free now. She felt like this was what she was meant to be doing all along, going out on her own and exploring.

As she looked out the window at the chunky white clouds, she couldn't believe this was her life. This was the beginning of a big adventure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARIS

Paris had been on Darcy's list for years and years, and she could have cried when she touched down in the airport. Visions danced in her head head of walking underneath the Eiffel Tower at night, the city lights twinkling and glowing beyond her. She pictured herself riding a bike up and down the streets, taking in the energy and finding the cutest local spots.

"Holy... shit," she said breathlessly when she walked into her Airbnb.

She hadn't skimped on the budget for this first destination. Something about the city of Paris made Darcy want only the best of the best. Located in the Champs-Élysées neighborhood, the small and beautiful apartment offered an adorable terrace that Darcy could picture herself having coffee on every morning. The bed was huge and lush, with tons of brightly colored pillows on top of the white duvet.

Darcy smiled as she stood on the terrace, looking down at the people bicycling and laughing below her, as they made their way to their destinations. There was such an energy to the city already, and it made Darcy want to get ready and head out into the breezy spring afternoon.

She took a long and luxurious shower, scrubbing every inch of her skin. As she rinsed the conditioner from her chestnut-brown hair, she decided she should shave her legs. Paris was the city of love, wasn't it? Darcy daydreamed for a moment, imagining herself getting swept up by a new, French lover. She pictured them kissing by the Eiffel Tower, then having long, passionate sex in her bed.

A girl could dream, couldn't she?

Darcy didn't bother with the sightseeing tours she had contemplated signing up for. Those weren't really her thing. Instead, she preferred to see where the locals went, wanted to feel like she was a true Parisian woman just going about her day.

She ended up finding a cute local coffee shop and scored a table right beside an open window. Darcy pulled off her denim jacket, hung it on the back of her chair, and dug into her croissant and coffee.

"Oh, I was..." said a man, approaching her table suddenly, before waving his hand dismissively. "Nevermind."

Darcy's eyebrows shot up towards the sky. "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I take your spot? It's fine, I'll move."

The man's agitated face softened. The minute he had heard her American accent ordering her coffee, he knew she'd be trouble. It seemed like American tourists were always coming in and disrupting his routine. It was that sort of neighborhood. Lots of picture-taking and deliberation over menus. Plenty of loud conversations and bursts of laughter. So much "oohing" and "aahing."

But this woman seemed so kind. He loved how earnest American people often were. This woman was no exception, her face contorted in genuine apology and guilt. The sun rippled across her brown hair, making it glint with shades of red and gold. Her green eyes were wide as they looked into his.

"Or maybe I could join you?"

The words came out of Florin's mouth before he could stop them. He didn't know what had gotten into him.

Darcy's heart started to beat a little faster. Was this her French lover, already?

Florin pulled out the chair opposite Darcy and sat down. He had dark hair that sat tousled and unkempt on the top of his head, and small brown eyes that looked a little serious and worried, almost perpetually so. He was dressed sharply, in a button-down striped shirt.

"You speak English!" Darcy said cheerfully, blotting her mouth with a napkin.

Florin nodded and smiled. "I do. I work in sales, and I often travel between different parts of Europe and North America. Don't expect everyone to speak English, though!"

Darcy laughed. "No, I've noticed. Lots of French."

"Well... you are in France..."

Darcy rolled her eyes at Florin's tone. "I know I'm in France. I just meant -- nevermind. So anyway, I'm Darcy."

"Florin." He raised his head in a sort of greeting.

"It's a Thursday. Are you on your break? Your lunch?" Darcy asked.

"Yes, a long break," Florin said, laughing. "The week hasn't been going my way. I thought I'd come down here, sit at my favorite table, read some of my book..."

He trailed off, giving Darcy a teasing look. She threw her head back, laughing. "Oh my god! I'm sorry about the table, okay?"

Darcy and Florin spent the next half hour chatting and laughing. The teasing, flirtatious nature of their conversation seemed to come naturally, and Darcy couldn't believe it had been so easy to meet someone. She was just wondering if it would be too forward to ask Florin to spend some of his weekend with her when -

"If you don't have plans tomorrow night, I'd love to show you some of my favorite places," said Florin, leaning in a little closer. His face was shaved, but Darcy noticed the dark stubble on his chin, and how kissable his lips were.

She swallowed. "Uh, I'd love that."

A heavy pause hung in between them, and Florin quickly cleared his throat. "I should get going. Here... is my info," he said, sliding a card in Darcy's direction. "Call me, Darcy. Darcy," he said, repeating the name. "Darcy. I like that."

He smiled, not giving her a chance to speak, and walked away. The bell on the shop door rang out behind him.

The next night, Darcy brought out the dress she had been saving for a special occasion. She hadn't expected to wear it so quickly. She looked at herself in the mirror, the black fabric hugging her curves. She slipped into a pair of heeled boots, wondering if she looked like a tourist or if she blended in.

She headed out into the cool evening, wishing she had thought to put on a pair of tights. The air caused goosebumps to form on her smooth legs. Florin had given her the name of a cocktail bar to meet at, and since it wasn't far, Darcy had decided to walk.

She held her phone out in front of her, Google Maps open on her screen, as she followed the directions.

"What the fuck?" she muttered, looking down at the rerouting message that had popped up on the screen. "Come on."

Darcy was getting frustrated now. The phone wasn't cooperating. She would have to figure that out tomorrow; she couldn't go her whole trip with a non-functioning map.

She turned down a narrow, cobblestone road and noticed a light up ahead. Florin had mentioned the bar was off the beaten path. She hurried up to the door, which was nondescript and old, and looked on either side of the place. There was no sign. She could hear people milling about inside, though.

Deciding to take the risk, Darcy pushed open the heavy door and was met with a long entry way lit up with neon strip lights. A bouncer sat at the front and quickly said something to her in French. Darcy pulled out her ID, all the while taking in the surroundings. She had expected to find a quiet, cool bar inside, not a place like this. As she walked down the hallway, the bass and commotion got louder and louder.

When she came to the end of the hallway, her jaw dropped. In front of her was some sort of sex party happening. Around her were long couches, filling up the dimly lit room. On top of the couches were people writhing around -- some were making out, some were clothed and just chatting into each other's ears, and some were full on fucking. Darcy watched as a curvy woman rode a man's cock, her breasts bouncing up and down.

Darcy whipped out her phone so she could text Florin and was quickly met with a woman leaning in to scold her in French.

"No phones!" the woman said loudly, clearly aggravated.

Darcy put her phone away, embarrassed, and knew that she should leave. She should have just turned straight around, but something about this scene was drawing her in. She walked through the main room and entered a door on the left.

"Fuck!"

A British woman was being whipped with a riding crop on her red, bare ass, over top of some older man's knee. Darcy felt her pussy throb. Beside them, a man was fucking a restrained woman, while another man wailed into her tits with a leather flogger. The woman was moaning and whimpering, writhing around against the restraints.

A man approached Darcy with a smile on his face, extending his hand.

"Oh, no, no," she said quickly, backing into the doorway. "Just looking. No thanks."

The man shrugged and brushed past her. Darcy officially felt like a creep or pervert now, just standing there watching everyone get fucked or beaten, so she decided it was definitely time to go.

Outside, she plugged in the address of the cocktail bar one more time and headed off in the right direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can't be serious!" said Florin, clapping his hands together in front of his mouth. "Oh my god. That's... that's got to be the worst directional mistake ever. Or maybe it was the best?"

He winked at Darcy, and she knew it was in jest, but a part of her was still stirred up from what she had just seen. She thought back to her relationship with Dalton, what awful sex they had. Aside from a couple of flings before they started dating, Darcy realized that when she was with Dalton, sex was something standard and vanilla. It was something you scheduled. It was penis in vagina, thrusting, and that was it. There was nothing to it. It made her sad to think of things she had missed out on while stuck in the relationship, steamy sex being one of them.

"You know that place is famous," Florin was saying, smoothly moving the conversation forward. He took a sip from his glass. "That sex club."

"Have you been?"

"Twice. A couple of years ago."

Darcy's heart was beating fast now. Could this be the man who would indulge her?

After a couple of drinks, it was late, but Darcy was energized. Sleep was the furthest thing from her mind.

"So," she said, bouncing up onto her toes and then back to her heels. She and Florin were outside of the bar, standing against the brick façade. "My place has a terrace."

Florin looked into her eyes and blinked slowly. "Can I see it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florin's hands gripped Darcy's hips through the tight fabric of her dress. They made out in the entryway of the Airbnb for a few minutes, their bodies getting used to each other. Darcy moaned against Florin as his hands ran across her curves, and eventually bunching her dress up around her waist.

She giggled in his ear, her hands running through his messy hair. "We're barely through the door."

Florin began kissing the side of her neck, and Darcy's body seemed to reflexively arch away from the wall and towards Florin. He smelled warm and masculine, like pipe tobacco, something she hadn't noticed until now.

"Come on," Florin said, finally breaking away. He grabbed her by the hand. "Give me the grand tour."

Darcy was giddy and dizzy as she showed him around the apartment, which only took a matter of thirty seconds.

"This is the bed?" Florin asked, taking his shirt off over his head as he stood by the foot of it.

Darcy swallowed nervously, not knowing where to look. His body was fit and toned without being too much so. Darcy wanted him in an animalistic way. She was still so fired up from having witnessed the sex club earlier, that all she could think about was --

Florin interrupted her thoughts, reaching over to take her by the wrist and guide her towards where he sat at the edge of the bed. Somehow, he was in just his underwear now.

"You're gorgeous," he said, his voice low. His hands ran across her ass, where she only wore a tiny, barely-there thong. "Let's get you out of this thing."

Darcy slowly began to undress in front of Florin, looking down to watch the way his face shifted every time she moved. She felt both goddess-like and melty in a submissive sort of way. She wanted to astound this man and please him at the same time.

When she was finally standing in just her matching black thong and bra, Florin let out a growl from the back of his throat, stood up, wrapped his arm around the small of Darcy's back, and tossed her onto the bed.

"Fuck," she breathed, as Florin got on top of her. He reached underneath to unhook her bra. He squeezed her breasts together, his thumbs running across her nipples. She ran her hands down his back as he began kissing her from her mouth to the dip in her throat to her stomach to beyond. He took the thin straps of her thong and started to slide them down her smooth thighs.

He wrapped his arms underneath her legs and held them apart, admiring her pretty pussy. It looked pink and soft, the slightest dampness appearing at the entrance. A patch of trimmed brown hair rested at the top of her, and Florin breathed in her scent as he lowered his face down.

Darcy immediately felt every inch of her electrify. This was what she had been missing. She couldn't think of a better way to start her trip than with Florin's mouth running across her pussy. He was slow and almost trepidatious at first, as though watching her reaction, before finally diving in with his tongue. He lapped at her eagerly, licking up the wetness that was now dripping out of her. Then he moved up to her clit, where his tongue splayed out against her, making her whimper and moan.

"Oh shit, that feels good," Darcy sighed, closing her eyes and reaching down to run her fingers through Florin's hair. He had moved his hands off of her legs, which she was now keeping completely wide open for him, so that he could slip two fingers inside her. He moved them back and forth, using his other hand to press her belly down. As he did this, his tongue continued to glide against her clit.

Florin noticed how much Darcy was reacting to this, her entire body trembling underneath him. He fingered her faster and faster, listening to how her moans and groans were getting louder. Finally, everything in her went still, and he knew that her orgasm had grown so much in her center that it was now overtaking her.

When she came, her mouth moved without speaking at first, until the moans were escaping her lips in loud, stuttering gasps. Her hands dug into his scalp, her thighs shaking. Florin looked up to watch her face contort and tense up, as he slowed down his pace between her legs.

"Fuck," he said finally, raising his head up from her pussy and licking his lips. "You're beautiful when you cum."

Darcy was still collecting herself as she smiled up at him. She didn't feel shy like she thought she might have been. It had taken her months to cum in front of Dalton, but with Florin, it felt natural and easy. She didn't feel like there was something to hide.

"I was just thinking, you never showed me the terrace," said Florin.

Darcy sat up on her elbows. "You... you want to see the terrace now?"

Florin had a twinkle in his eye that Darcy quickly caught onto. She followed him out into the terrace, shivering as she stepped outside. It was cold, probably too cold to be out there like that, but the thrill warmed her from the inside out. She felt heated and urgent.

She dropped down to her knees, sliding Florin's underwear down off of him. His cock sprung out towards her face, and she began to slide her tongue along the thick head of it, while her eyes moved upward to look him in the eye. The navy-blue wash of night, combined with the twinkling lights, made Florin look like someone out of a movie. Darcy wanted to always remember him looking like that.

"God yes," Florin groaned, as Darcy began to suck his cock now. She went slowly at first, relishing in how it felt to have him throbbing inside her. It had been so long that this felt like a dream, simply being penetrated like this. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head up and down while Florin gently swept her hair away from her face.

"You feel amazing sucking my cock," he said encouragingly, his jaw hanging open as he watched her work her mouth on him. There was a whole city below them, beyond them, yet here they were on the terrace, naughty and needing.

Finally, when Florin couldn't wait another second, he pulled Darcy up to standing and hungrily kissed her.

"I want you," he growled.

"So have me."

In one swift motion, Florin had spun Darcy around so that she was bent over the side of the railing. It was dangerously close to where people could see, but neither of them cared. All they wanted was to fuck, to grind their bodies against each other in that sweaty, exhilarating way that came with new lovers.

Florin dragged the head of his cock across Darcy's wet pussy lips. He liked how she inhaled sharply as he did this, before dissolving into a quiet laugh. Teasing her was fun, he realized.

"You're so mean," Darcy said playfully, trying to reach around and get Florin to shove his length deep inside her. "Such a tease."

Florin laughed in her ear. "I think someone likes it."

She loved his accent, his smell. She loved his grip on her. When he pressed his cock slowly, inch by inch, inside of her, she loved that, too.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, pressing her lips tightly shut. She couldn't be too loud. She couldn't get caught fucking on a terrace her first night in Paris. But Florin's cock was so perfect inside her -- thick and long and doing all of the right things.

"Your pussy is...fuck..." Florin groaned, unable to get the words out. She was so slick and tight against him. The breeze was picking up, but Florin's cock was nice and warm as the comforting velvet wetness of Darcy's pussy wrapped around him.

He fucked her in long, deep strokes at first. Darcy felt dizzy and more turned on than she ever had before, being bent over like this. She had had fantasies about hooking up with a man on her trip, but she never expected to fuck him on the terrace. She didn't expect him to be this fucking hot, either.

Suddenly, he was pulling at her hair.

"Is this okay?"

Darcy let out a long, shuddering gasp as Florin increased his grip, tilting her head back further. "Mmm, fuck yes." She could barely speak from the tension forming at her throat and scalp. Her mind replayed images of the sex club, of the woman's hot red ass. She thought about what it would be like to be tied up by Florin, what he would do with her.

Then Florin really began to fuck her. He kept his grip on her hair right where it was, causing Darcy's back to arch in a beautiful curve, as his cock pumped in and out of her fast and hard. Every thrust made the same skin-on-skin slapping sound, the same wet noises emanating from between Darcy's legs, until finally, Florin slowed. He started to twitch and moan, releasing Darcy's hair. She fell forward, feeling deliciously weak, as Florin came.

"Fuuuuck," he said, quietly and breathlessly, "Darcy."

Hearing him say her name took Darcy's breath away, and she looked back over her shoulder just as Florin was pulling out from her. She could feel the cum follow him, trickling out of her in a warm stream. God, she had missed that feeling.

LustyLux
LustyLux
18 Followers
12