Darcy Goes to Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching her off guard, Florin fell to his knees, pushing Darcy's legs apart.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked, planting his mouth right back on her pussy. His eyes looked deeply into hers as he lapped up his own cum from her. Darcy found it hot, like she was dessert, like nothing could tear this man away from her.

When he reached her clit, he tongued her there again, as Darcy gyrated her hips just how she liked it. All Florin had to do was keep his tongue just like that...

"Ah, God!" Darcy hissed, clutching Florin's hair as she came, her body feeling completely shaken and spent now. The second orgasm was somehow more intense than the first, and Darcy wished she was on a bed right now, reclined, not standing on a cold terrace. She gripped the railing as her orgasm started to fade. Her muscles felt so spent.

They didn't speak for a few minutes. Florin stood behind her, blissful and sated, and wrapped her up in a hug. They looked down at the street, up at the darkness of the sky. Finally, Darcy broke the silence.

"It's cold," she said.

They walked back inside, the late hour finally catching up to them. Darcy watched Florin collect his clothes and said, "you can stay, you know."

Florin looked up at her, his face unreadable. Darcy didn't want to seem too clingy, but it would be nice to have a little company in bed.

His face cracked into a small, sleepy grin. "I'd like that."

Within seconds of their heads hitting the pillows, Darcy and Florin were out like lights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy felt a deep twinge of sadness that final morning, when she woke up to see Florin spread out in bed next to her. Her pussy was sore and sticky from the night before. She stretched her arms over her head and rolled over to halfway lay on Florin's back, laughing as she heard him grunt from her weight.

"Wake up," she said, right against his ear. "You said we could get breakfast my last morning."

"Mmm, how about something to get us moving before we go out to eat?"

Darcy moaned in approval. "Yes please..."

They had spent two glorious weeks fucking and eating their way across Paris. During the day while Florin was at work, Darcy took that time to explore on her own, but when Florin was finished -- it was game on.

On that last morning, Florin was gentler with Darcy than he normally was. He fucked her deep and slowly from behind while she lay stretched out on her belly, his body covering hers as he thrusted into her. She always looked so stunning in the morning light.

Darcy groaned and gasped for breath, clutching at the blankets and twisting them up in her fingers. Every thrust wasn't deep enough. She wanted more of Florin, more of his cock.

Finally, he collapsed onto her as his cock twitched inside her pussy. Their sweaty skin pressed against each other's, and Darcy moaned when he finally pulled out of her.

"I don't want to go," she said, rolling over to her side.

Florin gave her a sad smile. "It's been a fun two weeks with you, Darcy."

Once she had confirmed that her bags were packed and ready to go, the two of them headed off to breakfast one last time, at the coffee shop they had first met. Darcy sipped her coffee as her panties pooled with cum, clinging to her pussy.

12