Dare Game with Weronika and Anna

Story Info
Erotic dare game between young couple and their friend.
2.3k words
3.77
19.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weronika
Weronika
20 Followers

"Hey! Could you do us a favor? Pick a number from one to three," message on Anna's phone appeared when she was just leaving the shower.

She thought for a second, "What may that be? They are together now, probably they are playing some erotic game. Let it be more interesting, the bigger the better right? So she will answer 3."

The response came quickly, "Thx, sorry for the cryptic message, would you like to know what the 3 meant?"

Yes, she now needed to know! She wrote that to Rafal, her penpal friend she had been talking and writing for the past 2 years now. He met some wild girl on one of his trips and they were having so much fun together. Secretly Anna was envious of them, they did so many interesting things together.

A Reply from Rafal came and woke her from her thoughts, "We are playing a game of dares, I just lost one so I had to ask you to pick the next dare that Weronika will be doing. And the 3rd dare was about picking pizza delivery topless".

"Ahh," thought Anna, "this is so like Weronika. She loves to flash her tits." But something occurred to her, "Was this the only challenge for Rafal? Just to ask her about the number?" She needed to know more.

"Haha, Courier will be very surprised. And you have a very interesting night. But tell me, was this the only challenge that she had for you? Just ask me for some number?" asked Anna.

Rafal responded quickly, "You have good detective instincts, you know that? Yes, you are right, it wasn't my only challenge. Lets say, when I was ordering the pizza on the phone, Weronika was trying as best as she could to distract me;)"

Now unwanted images appeared in Anna's head, of Weronika kneeling before Rafal taking his dick in her mouth, making loud slurping sounds, taking it deeper, choking herself on him.

She needed to either finish the conversation now before she would lose control of her imagination, or be more active in the game.

She decided to make a little gamble, "And was she able to distract you?;) I have a challenge for you two. Create a group chat with me, you and Weronika, where you would describe the challenges and I will pick the one that you will have to do next." Did she really want to get involved in that? Her hand shook slightly, but she couldn't resist the temptation. She needed to join the fun.

Instead of a response, an invite to a group chat came with a title: "Dare Game With Weronika and Anna," and inside there was a picture of Weronika in a towel by the door.

She quickly wrote in a group chat: "Weronika, I think you should be not only topless under that towel, but also panty-less!" Will she do it? Anna was wondering. Weronika once got caught by the stranger topless, during a photo session by the river. But completely naked? Then the picture in the chat arrived with Weronika spreading her towel and proving that she had nothing under it.

She did it! Anna was ecstatic, the gamble had paid off. She couldn't wait to see what will happen next. But what's this, a video call from the group chat?

She answered hesitantly, "Hello?"

"Anna I thought that you would like to watch with me, how your dare goes," she heard Rafal saying, and saw a transmission with Weronika standing by the door. "Hush, now, the courier is coming," added Rafał. She couldn't believe it!

The door opened. "Could you please step inside. I just got out of the shower, and I don't want to drop the towel," she heard Weronika say. The courier appeared on the screen. Young, around Weronika's age, so around 19 years old. Bit overweight. Courier gave a box with pizza to Weronika, she took it in one hand.

"It will be 44 zl,'' Anna heard the currier on the video say. Weronika extended her hand.

"Could you take it by yourself? I can't move too much in this," Anna heard Weronika say and she saw Weronika point to the towel wrapped around her naked body with a small smile. Courier started to count the money on Weronika's hand. Then the towel started to slowly slide down.

"Ohh, I'm sorry for that," she heard Weronika say to the courier, but couldn't cover herself. He was still counting money from her hand. The towel was sliding lower and lower. First exposing her large breasts with nipples standing at attention. Anna thought with pride to herself, that her breasts were not much smaller than Weronika ones. And she had long blond hair, when Weronika had mid size dark hair. They both were rather slim.

The towel started to slide below her belly button and after that just dropped. Leaving her completely naked. Courier was still slowly counting money, probably because he was focusing on the naked girl before him, not on the cash. She saw Weronika blush, her nipples reddening even more. "Please keep the change, I'm naked," she heard Weronika say pointing to her naked body with her head.

"Oh, I don't need a tip, this view is more than enough," the courier responded. Weronika smiled, put the pizza down, and hugged the delivery guy. He was surprised at first, but took the opportunity, and hugged her back, pressing his body to her naked tits and squeezing her butt. First gentle, but when she hasn't complained, he squeezed it harder, trying to touch her tight pussy.

"Thank you for pizza, now it's time for you to go," she broke from the courier, and started to open the door for him. Courier looked disappointed, but was slowly moving outside.

"Could I touch your breast?" Anna heard the courier blurted out.

She saw that Weronika was hesitant. "Let him do it!" she quickly wrote in the chat. She saw Weronika checking her phone, taking a deeper look into the apartment. In the video Anna saw the girl staring with anger. She knew this look was for her. Anna decided to press the luck. "Do it, and next challenge you could order me to do, but now you have to agree for whatever he will tell you to."

Weronika on the screen smiled, turned to the courier and said, "Sure."

She stood there not trying to cover herself. Young guy started to squeeze her large breasts, he still looked like he didn't know how much he could allow himself to do. Then he pulled her nipple harder. A grimace of pain showed on Weronika's face, but she didn't say anything, just stared at him. The mean grimace appeared on the young man's face. He started to squeeze one of Weronika's breasts real hard, and on the other he was still pulling her nipple with his nails. Anna saw that Weronika was in real pain, but she stood there and allowed him to do anything to her breasts that he wanted. He moved closer and started to suck her tormented nipple. Gently, as to ease the pain. When Weronka was least expecting it, he bit down on her tit. She let a quiet sigh of pleasure mixed with pain. He reached behind her, and while still sucking on her tit, he was spreading her ass. Clearly trying to get to her tight hole there. At first he just moved slowly around her ass. She didn't want to let him in there.

"Relax bitch, or it will hurt more, or do you want it to hurt more?" Anna heard the courier say. He slid one finger inside her. "So tight, no one has fucked you in the ass before?" asked the courier.

"No," she responded with a quiet voice filled with anticipation. Anna couldn't believe her own eyes. Will Weronika really allow him to ass fuck her? How far will she go to fulfill the challenge. Now Anna also got scared. If Weronika will go to such lengths just to win this round, what will be her challenge for Anna?

Weronika was now bending, and the young man with a mean expression on his face had two fingers inside her ass. He was fingering her faster. Spanking her butt from time to time. Weronika was moaning louder. Than third thick finger joined in Werronika's not so tight hole anmore. Weronika squealed, and tried to make him remove his finger. She was reaching her limit. Anna saw that in Weronika's eyes. Anna was secretly rooting for the courier, she really wanted Weronika lose, so she wouldn't have to do her challenge.

Courier catched Weronika by her hair, and pulled. "Stop that bitch, I haven't finished yet. When I am done you will have a big gape in your ass," Anna heard the courier say with pleasure in his voice. He pulled his 2 fingers from Weronika's ass, and put one from his other hand. Anna watched in horror, she instinctively knew what he would do. He will try to spread her ass, he really wanted to make her gape.

Weronika was still, waiting for him to start pulling. He was taking his time, kissing her back, allowing her to get used to the feeling of his fingers in her ass.

"Thank you for that, I'm ready now," Anna heard Weronika say with a fearful voice. He took his fingers out, and smacked Weronika's ass hard. He admired her naked body for a moment. Her red breasts, still with bite marks on them. Her bended ass ready for him. Her beautiful face looking at him with anticipation. Then he brutally shoved two fingers from each hand in her ass. Weronika cried in pain. The real torment started. He started to pull her ass apart. Spreading her. Brutally gaping her. Anna even on her phone screen saw the hole getting wider. She heard Weronika squeal, but he didn't stop. Anna couldn't take her eyes off.

"Do you like that slut? You want me to spread it further?" she heard the courier say. Weronika was in no condition to answer so she just nodded. "I want to hear you say it!" courier said with a stronger voice.

"Yes, I want you to spread my ass. I want you to be satisfied." she heard Weronika's reply. And she heard truth in her voice. She really wanted to satisfy him. But then the courier stopped, and tried to shove his fist inside Weronika's ass. "No, please, not that. I have enough." Anna saw hesitation in the courier's face. He still had his fist pressed to Weronika's ass.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't think I could make that," Anna saw the courier put 3 fingers inside Weronika's ass, and grabbed hard by her breast helping her stand. Weronika was standing now, her back to the courier. He still was holding her by her tit, and keeping fingers in her ass. "I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you. I really wanted you to be satisfied with me," she heard Weronika say, and leaning in to him, kissing him passionately, while he was squeezing her breast hard.

"That is ok my sweet. You did good, next time you will have your gape." He released her, and she kissed him again. He took one long look at her. Her tormented breasts, he touched them gently. He took his phone and asked, "Can I take some pictures of you? I want to have some proof of my handiwork to show my friends."

"Of course, how do you want me?" Weronika replied with a smile. Courier just moved in close and again bit in hard on her nipple.

Rafal then joined and said "Allow me, I will take the pictures for you." Courier just looked at him as it would be the normalest thing to do, and gave Rafal the phone. First flash. Later that night Anna got those pictures also, so she saw the grimace of pain and pleasure on Weronika's face.

Then Marek, because that was the courier's name said, "Could you bend over again?" Weronika did as she was told, Rafal took a close up photo of Weronika's gaping ass and happy Marek near her. "One more with my fingers inside her," Anna heard Marek say. He put fingers gently inside Weronika's ass this time. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"You can put one more inside me. My butt is your trophy today. I want you to be truly happy with me, when you will be showing those pictures to your friends," Weronika responded with pride in her voice. Marek put one more finger inside her, and started to spread. There was another flash from the phone. Anna saw the genuine smile on Weronika's face with only hints of pain, and the look of pride that she was able to do it. Maybe she hasn't won, but she still was proud of herself. Anna saw the gape that Marek did in her. Hole looked very impressive on Weronika's small butt. Anna had to give Weronika that. She didn't know if she would be able to hold that long. Marek pulled just a little bit wider, gave Weronika's butt one more smack and released her. He again helped her to get up. Weronika hugged him. Flash. Rafal took another photo. Weronika and Marek kissed, while letting go, he hitted her breast one more time, so they would bounce. Flash.

She smiled at him. "Thank you", she said. And when he was about to leave, "Wait, I want you to have my phone number so you could send the pictures to us, and maybe we could schedule another session when I will be more ready," Anna heard Weronika say.

"Oh, don't prepare too much, I want you to feel everything when I will be working on your ass again," Marek replied.

"I would like that," she just heard Weronika add and Marek left closing the door behind him.

Weronika, composed herself, took her phone and wrote in the chat, "Anna you won. What is my next challenge?"

Anna smiled wildly, "That was close," she thought to herself and started to type her response...but this is a story for another time. I hope you enjoyed it as I did, because there is a grain of truth in this;)

Weronika
Weronika
20 Followers