Dare Me? - Ch. 01: The Bar

Story Info
Couple has fun at the bar.
1.9k words
4.34
52.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick little story of two people on a date looking to spice up their lives together. This is a bit of a departure from many of my other stories, so I hope you enjoy it. If so, great. If not, that's okay too.

Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

*****

Rhonda Casey looked at herself in the mirror and made a few adjustments to her hair and her clothing, hoping her boyfriend, Ryan Gillespie, would like what he saw when he came by to pick her up for the night's date.

For a while, Rhonda was a bit worried that Ryan was getting bored with her. They had dated fairly steady since their junior year in high school and through most of college. Neither one was too interested in getting married just yet, having seen so many of their friends get married and later divorced, but she had hoped he would pop the question sometime soon.

They both loved each other madly and enjoyed making love to each other every chance they got, but lately it seemed that things were getting a bit... ordinary. Neither one found any fault in their sexual activity -- Ryan loved to perform oral sex on Rhonda's shaved pussy, and she loved sucking his nearly 8-inch long cock. When he entered her, she felt filled to capacity and they always brought each other to orgasm. It had all just become, well, predictable -- almost scripted.

Rhonda was always looking for new ways to make her man happy and was willing to do almost anything to spice things up. Ryan felt the same way, but neither one of them had any fresh ideas and they certainly didn't want to share the other person with anyone else. They had been exclusive for years and wanted to stay that way.

They even watched porn on the Internet, hoping to come up with some ideas to put the spark in their relationship. There was one thing that seemed to help, though. Well, actually, two things. Rhonda, as Ryan found out early on, had a bit of an exhibitionist streak and would sometimes flash him, raising her t-shirt as he drove to give him a peek at her B-cup breasts, or raise her skirt to give him a glimpse of her legs. She had so far, never flashed him in a public place where she could be seen by others.

The second thing in Ryan's favor was the fact that Rhonda simply couldn't turn down a dare. She would do almost anything on a dare, provided it wasn't blatantly illegal.

So the idea hit him one night as they watched one of their Internet porn videos, and he wanted to give it a try on this date. He loved taking pictures and video of Rhonda, so he thought that maybe he could get her to expose herself a bit more in a public place while he took video of her.

She thought the idea over for a while and one night, after they had made love, she agreed to try it. Just once, to see if it was something she might like to do again. That was the idea for this date, anyway. They went shopping for clothes and Rhonda found a short red sleeveless dress that zipped in the front and fell about four inches above the knees and showed just a bit of cleavage in the front.

She chose that dress, along with a pair of open-toed sandals and a black thong. She decided not to wear a bra, and she hated wearing pantyhose. Earlier in the day, she had her hair and nails done, and was very pleased with what she saw in the mirror. She hoped Ryan would like what he saw as well.

She answered the door when Ryan rang the bell and was pleased when he smiled and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a deep tongue kiss.

"My God, baby," he said, running his hand through her long blonde hair. "You look good enough to eat."

"I'm glad you approve," she said. "So, where are we going?"

"I thought we'd get something to eat, then head over to the Lamplighter for drinks and some dancing," he said. She knew the bar he referred to. It had a reputation for being just a bit wild. They had been there before and had seen several girls flashing themselves on the bar and on the dance floor. They had even seen girls giving their dates lap dances in the booths. Who knows what else went on there.

"That sounds like fun," she said. "Let's go."

They headed out and enjoyed a nice dinner at a local steakhouse before going to the Lamplighter. Once at the bar, they looked around and found a nice booth in the back that gave them some privacy but still provided a nice view of the bar, where girls often liked to dance while performing impromptu strips.

Ryan tested his GoPro camera and made sure it would provide good video in the bar's diminished lighting. Once satisfied, he set it up and waited for the right moment. They had a couple drinks and danced for a bit, watching the action on the bar.

While they danced, one girl got on the bar and jiggled for a bit, opening her dress to show off her breasts. A couple guys had to help her as she was obviously drunk and nearly fell off the bar. Another girl got on and began dancing while opening her short cutoffs. She lifted her t-shirt to flash her small breasts to the crowd. Rhonda looked at Ryan.

"I can do better than that," she said, smiling.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked. "Like what? Would you take your panties off?" She looked at him with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Maybe," she said. "Dare me?"

"I dare you," Ryan said.

"Dare me to get completely naked?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"I double dare you," Ryan said, knowing that would encourage her even more. Rhonda pointed to his camera and smiled.

"Make sure you capture it," she said before walking to the bar, swaying her hips. Once at the bar, she saw the sign that read, "No shoes," and slipped her sandals off. Placing them on a seat at the bar, she climbed up as patrons cheered her on.

Once on the bar, she began dancing to the music playing on the jukebox, gyrating her hips. As she danced, she reached up and started unzipping her dress, slowly revealing her breasts to the crowd, which applauded in delight. She continued unzipping the dress until it was completely open, revealing her tiny thong.

She continued moving back and forth, causing the dress to fly open, revealing her bare breasts. She moved her hands up and down her body, rubbing her breasts, stopping only long enough to tweak her nipples.

After teasing the crowd like this for several minutes, she reached for her thong and began pulling the sides away from her body, all the while slowly lowering the tiny garment off her hips. The crowd cheered as her shaved mound came into view. She continued working the thong down her legs until it was at her feet. She lifted one leg, then the other, removing the tiny thong and dropped it on the bar stool with her shoes.

Rhonda continued dancing, working her hands along the inside of her thighs, rubbing her way to her shaved crotch. Thrusting her hips forward, she spread her feet and pulled her pussy lips open so everyone could see her.

Turning around, she flipped the open dress so everyone could see her bare ass, then bent over and ran her fingers through her slit.

Facing the crowd, she slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it rest in the crook of her arms so everyone could see her whole body. With her feet spread, she began rubbing her pussy with one hand while massaging a breast with the other.

Dropping the dress on the top of the bar, she spread her legs as wide as she could while standing and inserted first one finger, then two, inside her wet pussy. Thrusting her hips forward, she finger-fucked herself on the bar, moaning, as the crowd went nuts.

Soon, she shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body, her hands coated with juice. After she settled down, she got off the bar, gathered her dress, thong and shoes and walked naked back to Ryan, who recorded her entire performance.

Setting her clothes on their seat, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestling his. Her hands found their way to his zipper and as they kissed, she opened his trousers and snaked out his rock hard cock.

"Dare me to suck your cock right here?" she asked, her eyes glazed with lust.

"I dare you," Ryan said, smiling.

She knelt down and took his entire cock inside her mouth, sucking on it while looking up at him. She kept up until she sensed that he was about to ejaculate, then stood back up and rubbed up against him.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Right here. Right now. Fuck my juicy wet cunt. I need your big cock inside me this second. I don't care if the whole world can see us." She guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy, putting one bare foot on their seat. Ryan didn't argue and began thrusting inside her, gasping as his cock entered her warm, wet pussy.

He grabbed her bare ass as she thrust against him and pushed her tighter against him. He felt the beginning of an orgasm coming and moaned.

"God, baby, you're so fucking hot. I'm about ready to cum," he said.

"Do it, lover," she said. "Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up with your hot cum." He began erupting inside her as her pussy milked his hard shaft, coaxing him to spurt several times inside her.

When they finished, Rhonda put her foot back on the floor and watched as another man in the bar handed a camera to Ryan. He turned and aimed the camera at the sweet spot between her legs. She smiled and spread her feet so they could all see the cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her leg.

"You like what you see?" she asked. Ryan and the other man smiled.

"Hell, yeah," Ryan said. Rhonda picked up her things off the seat and handed her thong to the man who recorded them as they fucked. He smiled as he took the garment from her and put it in his pocket.

"C'mon," she told Ryan, "let's get out of here. I want you to take me home and fuck my brains out while we watch your video." Ryan followed Rhonda as she walked naked to the car, recording the whole thing on his camera. Tossing her clothes in the back seat, she got in the car, naked, and rubbed herself to another orgasm as he drove to her home.

That night as they lay in each other's arms, satisfied from a full night of sex, Ryan popped the question.

"Will you marry me?" he asked quietly. Rhonda smiled and climbed on top of him.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said as she kissed him deeply.