All Comments on 'Dare Me? - Ch. 01: The Bar'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Love it. My kind of date. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was a great story!!!!!

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
loved the story

I read everything you post on here, and am a fan of your writing. I am glad anytime a story is posted that is extremely sexy without a couple having to turn outside their relationship to achieve their ultimate goal. Very sexy well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please.

I really prefer stories with couples doing thing with mutual consent. This was great, and I'd like you to continue this story. And do more in this style. In fact, I wish they had a category for "consensual couples" so that I could avoid the cheater stories.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Fun story

I liked this story, couple doing raunchy exhibitionism stuff but no sex with others. Very good.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice story

I liked this story, couple doing raunchy exhibitionism stuff but no sex with others. Very good.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53over 4 years ago
Love this scenario - had similar experiences

A really horny story. It's almost identical to an ongoing fantasy my girlfriend and I have and she's slowly getting to believe that it really is OK with me for her to explore and live out this fantasy. I know when she finally does, she'll be amazed how much of a turn on it is for both of us and will certainly want to do more of it.

I love the dynamic of a couple where they both very safe and comfortable in their own relationship and to the extent where they can explore and play with others, especially in public, and rather than it be something "instead" of them together, it is something "extra" to them.

I an ex gf of mine who initially told me she was frigid - it's what her ex hubby had made her believe - became a real outgoing exhibitionist, not behind my back but with me, and it certainly added hugely to our shared lust and experience with each other.

We had a lot of fun in bars, on beaches, in the local woods, hotels and more places. Started with a bit of fun flashing and progressed to inviting complete strangers to get horny, hard and join in. We both loved the extra cocks that we got to stroke, wank, suck and fuck.

I agree with the earlier comment about adding a "consensual couples" category, rather than having to wade through all the cheating stories.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Wait for it...

Rhonda is dancing naked on bars now... Tomorrow she'll be getting gangbanged on the same bar!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not your usual

Looking for the BTB.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Marriage

I'm glad he popped the question. He's not going to find someone else as wonderful as she.

ErosfanErosfanover 3 years ago
Fun, Fun, Fun!

I really enjoyed your story. This has so many elements that I have dreamed of over the years. Exhibitionism, public sex, stripping and not having sex with others. Everything they did was for each other. Way to go.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Loved this story. So realistic. We had a couple bars in town owned Jim Knight. Who is passed away now, but they were wild. Tootie was a hot young gal who was the flashing bartender and it didn't take much to get her to flash. Once she did other women would and it was always a tit fest every night. Those were the days. Then the city council passed no smoking laws and every bar in town closed. Loved this story! Thank you

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Titillating story guess you would have to be there!

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

No imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...