Dare Me? - Ch. 03: Office B'Day Party

Story Info
Wife heats up office birthday party.
3.2k words
4.35
57.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit of a departure from many of my other stories, so I hope you enjoy it. If so, great. If not, that's okay too. Keep in mind that not all of the wives in my stories are cheaters - Some really are "loving wives" who go the extra mile to keep their husbands happy (Like Chloe in my "Snugglebunny" series, or Rhonda, in this series).

Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

Ryan Gillespie couldn't help but notice the smiles and conspiratorial glances from the three young women when he walked into his office that morning. He greeted them all as he usually did and went into his office to coordinate the day's jobs. For the last two years or so, he had run his own IT consulting firm, starting the endeavor up mostly at the insistence of his fairly new wife, Rhonda.

Thanks to her encouragement and astute business planning, the company was doing well enough that he could actually pay himself while employing three full-time girls to handle things like accounting, payroll, sales and dispatching. In addition to the three office workers, he contracted a small platoon of field service techs who worked mostly from their homes.

He knew something was up with the girls. For the last couple weeks they had been acting rather strange. Since his birthday was just right around the corner, he thought maybe they were planning an office party to surprise him. And, he thought, they were probably conspiring with his wife, since they all knew each other and seemed to get along quite well.

He looked at the picture of Rhonda he had on his desk and smiled. He always smiled when he thought of her. They had been together since their junior year in high school and she never failed to give him happy thoughts. He especially loved the fact that she was something of an exhibitionist. He thought back to her recent annual company trip when she surprised him by stripping naked in her car as she drove home from the airport.

In his mind, he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to marry him. Not only were they best friends and lovers, they were soul mates. Better yet, they trusted each other implicitly. Sure, they had disagreements like all couples do, but they always worked things out and were always able to find a happy balance.

He went about his day and, realizing that it was Friday, decided to make the daily bank deposit before the weekly pizza gathering. This was something they did every Friday to help boost morale, and so far, it was working. Normally, the girls would order the pizza as he made the day's deposit and close the office after he returned. Sometimes, Rhonda would join them, provided she could get away from her job in time.

When he got back into his office, the three girls cornered him, giggling. He looked at them, wondering what plot they had hatched for him. Finally, Linda, the office manager, spoke up.

"We have a little surprise for you," she said.

"Oh?" Ryan asked. "What's that?"

"Well, you have to put this on first," she said, holding up a dark bandanna.

"What, you want me to wear a blindfold?" he asked. She smiled as Kirsten and Allie, the other two girls, giggled.

"Something like that," Linda said.

"Wait a minute," Ryan said. "You girls didn't go out and get a stripper or something like that for my birthday, did you?" The girls nearly broke out laughing and Linda fought to keep from laughing.

"No, Ryan, we didn't," she said. Ryan thought for a second and finally gave in.

"Okay," he said, joking, "I'm going to trust you on this." Linda came forward and wrapped the bandanna around his head. She took hold of his hand.

"Just let me guide you," she said. They led him into the conference room and sat him down. After he was seated, Linda stepped in front of him.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I'm ready," Ryan said. Linda removed the blindfold and Ryan was shocked to see the conference room decorated with birthday streamers, banners and balloons. The table had been moved to one side of the room and a stripper pole was installed just a few feet in front of him. Curtains were put up at one end of the room and Ryan could only guess what was behind that.

"Surprise!" they all shouted. Ryan looked around at all the decorations.

"Wow," he said. "You guys went all-out. Is Rhonda going to be here?"

"No, she said she couldn't make it," Linda said. "But she did tell us to give you this." She handed Ryan a scented envelope he knew held a card. He opened it and read it, surprised.

"My dearest beloved Ryan," the note in the card began. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your office birthday party, I got caught up in something at work. But I wanted to make sure you really enjoyed your party, so I hired Candi to help make it memorable for you." Ryan looked at the girls, who were barely containing their laughter. He continued reading.

"By the way, Candi does stripper-grams," the note said. "Before you say 'no,' please understand that you have my permission to have a bit of fun, but just this once. This is my birthday present to you. I paid her to do the full strip and lap dance thing, along with whatever else that may entail." Ryan shook his head and looked up.

"I can't do this," he said. "I wouldn't feel right. There's no way I'd cheat on Rhonda."

"Read the rest of the note," Linda said. Ryan looked down at the card.

"So I want you to have fun, enjoy the show and you can tell me all about it when you get home tonight. You know I love you with all my heart and soul and I trust you," she wrote in her flowery script. "Your loving wife, now and forever, Rhonda." The note ended with large drawn hearts, X's and O's, indicating hugs and kisses.

"I don't feel right about this, guys," he said. "I appreciate all the effort, but I just can't do it."

"Hold on," Linda said. "Maybe you should at least meet Candi first."

"Okay," Ryan said. Linda went to the curtain and pulled it back. A girl about Rhonda's size came into the room. Ryan looked her over - she had short dark hair, unlike Rhonda, who sported long blonde hair. This girl wore a mask covering half of her face so he couldn't make out any facial features. Linda brought her closer to him. She stood in front of the pole, her sandal-covered feet spread a little wider than her shoulders.

She wore a short, ripped t-shirt that exposed her midriff and a tiny skirt that barely covered her ass. But there was something else... As he examined her, he began to smile, and tried to hide it from the girls.

"Ryan, meet Candi," Linda said. "What do you think?" She noticed the smile on his face. He came very close to laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" Linda asked.

"Seriously, guys?" he asked. "You honestly thought I would fall for this?"

"Fall for what?" Linda asked.

"I know my wife's body like the back of my hand," he said. "No matter how you dress her up, I can always spot her." He looked at "Candi" before speaking. "You should know better, dear," he said with a smile. "Although I must say, you do look good enough to eat."

"Candi," who by now had been outed as Rhonda, looked at Linda and the other girls.

"I told you he wouldn't fall for it," she said, taking her mask off. "You guys owe me $20," she added, her hand out.

"Wait, you guys bet that you could fake me out?" Ryan asked.

"Well, it was all in good fun," Linda said. Ryan laughed out loud.

"You guys take the cake," he said.

"Well, I guess that's that," Rhonda said. "Show's over."

"No, no," Ryan said, stopping her in her tracks. "You promised me a striptease, a lap dance and what else? Oh yeah, and whatever else that may entail."

"You mean..." Rhonda began.

"Yep," Ryan said.

"You want me to get naked right here?" she asked. "In your office and in front of your employees?"

"Why not?" he asked. "Isn't that what you 'paid' for?"

"But you know what happens when I get naked," she said.

"Oh, I know," Ryan said, a wide grin across his face. "And you DID promise me."

"I did, didn't I?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he said. "So, put on some music and show us what you got, sweet cheeks."

"Sweet cheeks?" Rhonda asked sarcastically.

"You heard me," Ryan said. "Shake it for me." Rhonda narrowed her eyes and looked at him for a few seconds.

"Dare me?" she asked.

"I double-dare you," he said. She smiled and struck a seductive pose. He looked at Linda.

"You have the camera ready?" he asked her.

"You want me to take video of this?" Linda asked.

"Of course," he said. He looked at Rhonda as Linda grabbed a video camera. "You ready to show me what you got?"

"Alright, birthday boy," she said. "Get ready, because I'm going to rock your world." She went to the table, where a portable CD player sat and pressed a button. Soon, the room was filled with the beat of a vintage hard rock song she knew her husband liked.

Making her way back to the pole, she began dancing provocatively, her eyes glued to her husband. The three other girls in the room clapped and cheered as she did so.

"Shake that booty, girl!" Kirsten shouted. Rhonda grabbed the pole and wrapped one leg around it, giving Ryan a glance at her ass. As she gyrated her hips, she faced Ryan and grabbed her t-shirt with both hands. Giving it a good yank, the garment ripped into two pieces. The three girls whooped it up as Rhonda tossed the torn garment at her husband.

Standing before him, she reached down and unzipped the tiny skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

"Take it off! Take it off!" the girls shouted. Looking around at her audience, Rhonda licked her lips and ran her hands up and down her body, massaging her breasts, which were still covered with a small, frilly, black bra.

Turning around, she spread her legs wide, bent forward and gyrated her hips, making sure everyone could see her ass.

Facing Ryan, she slid one bra strap off her shoulder then the other. She teased him, holding her breasts up for him. Playing with the clasp, she looked at Ryan.

"Dare me to take it off?" she whispered.

"I dare you," he said. Smiling, she undid the clasp, and opened her bra, letting everyone in the room see her bare breasts for the first time. She tossed the bra to the girls on the couch and gyrated around the room, wearing only a tiny thong, letting everyone get a good look at her exposed upper body. She ended up in front of Ryan, her hands rubbing her breasts, making her nipples hard.

"Like what you see, birthday boy?" she asked seductively. Ryan nodded his head smiling. "Wanna suck these titties?" she asked, shaking them as she danced closer to him.

"Oh God yes," he moaned.

"Have you been a good boy for your wife?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes," he said. She moved close to Ryan and rubbed her breasts in his face, letting him lick her nipples.

"Then go ahead, have a little taste," she said. The other three girls were clapping and cheering as they watched Ryan suck her nipples. Suddenly, Rhonda stepped back and began moving her hips as she pulled the sides of her thong away from her body.

"You wanna see my little pussy?" Rhonda asked Ryan. He nodded his head. "Dare me to get naked right here for you, sweetie?" His eyes wide, he looked at her and nodded his head.

"Yes, baby, get completely naked. I dare you," he said.

"Okay, but only because your wife said I could," she told him, an evil grin on her face. He knew this was part of her game and he was loving it. As he watched, she slowly worked her thong down her bare legs until it was at her feet. She picked it up and tossed it to him. Then she stood before him, totally naked, her shaved pussy glistening.

"You like your wife's shaved pussy, baby?" she hissed, running her fingers along her slit.

"You know I do," he said.

"You want to kiss and lick your wife's pussy?" she asked, putting one finger completely inside herself. He nodded his head. Smiling, she put one bare foot on the back of the chair and thrust herself toward his face.

As the girls watched, Ryan bent forward and licked his wife's pussy, reveling in her wetness. Rhonda moaned as he licked her entire slit.

"Oh yes," she said. "That feels so good. You wife's a very lucky girl," she added, putting one hand on the back of his head, pressing him into herself. "That's it, baby," she said. "Eat my pussy. It's all for you, baby. Only you." She looked and saw Allie on the couch, her skirt around her waist, her legs spread wide. She had removed her panties and was furiously masturbating as she watched Rhonda and Ryan.

Backing away from Ryan before her own orgasm hit, Rhonda turned to the other two girls.

"You want to help me get him ready for his lap dance?" she asked. They nodded their heads and came to Ryan's chair. "Take his shirt off," she told them. "And I'll get the rest." She knelt down in front of Ryan and removed his shoes, then unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. As the two girls worked to get his shirt and t-shirt off, Rhonda worked his trousers down with his boxers and pulled them off with his socks. When they were done, Ryan was in the chair, naked, his erect cock pointing to the ceiling.

"Ooh, look at this," Rhonda said, taking his cock in her hands. "Is this for me?"

"You know it is, baby," he told her. "It's all yours." She smiled and began kissing his chest, working her way down to his manhood.

"That's right," she said, looking him in the eye as she stroked his erect cock. "It's mine. All mine. And I'm hungry." As the girls watched, Rhonda opened her mouth and took his whole penis inside her mouth, burying her nose in his pubic hair. Ryan closed his eyes and enjoyed her oral ministrations.

By now, Allie had removed all her clothes and was rubbing herself into a second orgasm. Kirsten unzipped her dress and was busy rubbing herself as she watched Rhonda suck her husband's cock. Linda held the camera to get a decent view of the action on the chair, but felt the heat between her legs as well. Rhonda pulled her mouth off Ryan's cock and moved up into his lap, placing his penis along her slit.

"Dare me to fuck my husband right here?" she asked, looking at Linda. Her eyes wide, Linda nodded her head.

"Do it," she told Rhonda.

"Here goes," Rhonda said, guiding his cock inside her. They both gasped as he entered her warm, wet depths. She lowered her body onto him, moaning.

"This is your birthday, so just relax and enjoy the ride, baby," she whispered into Ryan's ear. "Let me do all the work." He moaned in ecstasy as she slid up and down his erect cock.

"You feel so damn good," he said.

"So do you," she said. "I love the way your big cock feels inside me, lover. That's it, fill me up. Fuck my juicy pussy to your heart's delight, baby."

Looking into Ryan's eyes, Rhonda began quietly singing as she rode his cock. The other girls joined in.

"Happy birthday to you," she sang, making sure the "you" came as she slid down his cock.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Ryan," she sang, with "Ryan" coming on another down-stroke.

"Happy birthday to... YOU."

He began to feel an orgasm coming after a while, and started thrusting up into her.

"I'm getting ready to cum, baby," he said.

"Then do it, baby," she said. "Fuck me. Cum inside my pussy. Give me all of your seed." Soon, they exploded together, crying out as their orgasms hit. Ryan kissed her, covering her face with wet kisses, which she eagerly returned.

"I love you so much, sweetheart," he said.

"I love you more," she whispered back. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you," he said. "That was the best birthday present ever."

"I think I could go for some cake and ice cream," she said. He laughed.

"Yeah, me too," he said. Looking around, they saw both Allie and Kirsten sprawled on the couch, naked, recovering from their own self-induced orgasms. "You up for cake and ice cream?" he asked the other three girls, who laughed in response.

After putting their clothes back on, they settled down for cake and ice cream. Ryan looked at the girls, whose faces were still flush from the activities.

"That was quite some party," he said. "Thank you all so much."

"You're welcome," Linda said. "My husband is going to get his brains fucked out when I get home, though. He's never going to believe this." Kirsten and Allie both laughed. Linda looked at them. "Don't even think this is going to be a weekly thing, by the way," she added. They all had a good laugh.

"So what's the deal with trying to fake me out?" Ryan asked.

"Well, you can blame me," Kirsten said. "I thought it would be a good prank if we could make you think we had gotten a stripper. We started talking about it, and wondered if you could really notice if Rhonda dressed the part. She warned us that you would be able to tell right off, but the more we discussed it the more it sounded like fun. So we had a bet. And she won. You noticed right off, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did," Ryan said. "You forget, we've been together since our junior year in high school. I gotta admit, though, it was fun. I was a bit concerned, though, about one thing," he said, looking at Rhonda.

"What's that, dear?" she asked.

"You seemed to slip too easily into that 'Candi' role," he said. "Is there something I should know?" They all laughed.

"No," Rhonda said. "After we talked about it, we looked at a bunch of stripper videos and just threw something together. And I spent a lot of time at home rehearsing while you were out."

"Well, maybe I should start getting ready for your birthday," he said, looking at Rhonda.

"You mean," she began. He smiled.

"Why not?" he asked. The girls, including Rhonda, all smiled.

"You'd better start getting ready then," Rhonda said. "My birthday is coming up in six months."

"God help us," Linda said as the other girls collapsed in laughter.