Dare to Dog - KC and Joel

Story Info
The skinny couple expands their exhibitionist horizons.
11.8k words
4.55
6.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

This is a companion piece to "Dare to Dog," following the evening from the perspective of the young couple. Like the other chapters, this is a standalone story and the other parts are not required to understand or enjoy it.


"KC, you little minx," Joel said. "Keep that up and you're going to get a spanking."

The playful Cheshire Cat-grin that swept across her face was contagious. She thrust her hips out and pulled down her comfortable pyjama bottoms and exposed her perfectly shaved pussy. She slapped it playfully a couple times with her hand.

"It's right here! Spank away!"

KC had been like this all day. She was positively giddy with excitement. It was going to be an adventure - no wait, the adventure to top all adventures. She could barely contain her thrill, and let Joel know at every possible opportunity.

"Is it time yet? How about now? Now? What about now?" She'd teased him all day. As the day had progressed her interruptions had become increasingly frequent. Now, though, Joel needed to focus his attention on his schoolwork. Otherwise, she'd be bent over his lap, squealing in ecstasy as he turned her lilly-white bottom red.

They looked at each other, caught in a stalemate. She kept the elastic pulled down below her crotch, daring him to make good on this threat. However, it was the middle of the week. Even though neither she nor Joel had to be on campus on Wednesday, they still had online classes.

Joel's stoic look began to break. She immediately caught the mischievous sparkle in his eye. "This class has the webcams on, KC."

She gasped and immediately pulled up her bottoms, the elastic snapping violently into place around her midsection. "Oooops!" She brought her hand to her face, laughing.

Joel shared in the laughter as KC danced away from the camera's field of view. He then turned to the laptop and then made an exaggerated show of turning the camera on. KC saw him, and put her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at him.

She mouthed the words, "Ooooh, I'm gonna get you!" and then bounced out of the room.

The flat was tiny. They shared the larger of two rooms. Their flatmate wasn't home as he had to be on campus on Wednesdays before his evening job, so they had the place to themselves all day.

KC looked at the time. Only 11 a.m. She had homework to do, but found herself gravitating back to their favorite porn sites. She tried to study, she really did. But she had the horn too bad. It was impossible.

Ever since she and Joel had started watching the dogging videos together she had been absolutely obsessed with them. The first night she had rubbed herself so raw that she couldn't let him fuck her for three whole days and had to suck him off instead. Not that she minded. Nor he.

One of the things that she loved about Joel was just how open he was to everything. Nothing seemed to bother him. Whatever she wanted, he was up for. She was too, she supposed.

Rich? Not so much. She'd tried to entice their flatmate into a threesome every once in a while, but he never took them up on the offer. It wasn't even as if he was straight-laced or anything. In fact, he was a hard-core classic metalhead - completely absorbed in 80s heavy- and thrash-metal music.

Even though he didn't want to partake, he didn't seem to care that Joel and KC fucked like rabbits. He'd come home from classes or from work and find them in all kinds of positions. The only time he'd complained was when he'd brought a date home unexpectedly for dinner and Joel had KC bent over the kitchen table. Rich's date lost her appetite and 'remembered' she'd had other plans after all. KC had offered to make it up to him, but Rich declined.

Joel and KC never bothered to hide their sex lives, but Rich gave her the added bonus of the cutest squirming and blushing. When Rich caught them watching the dogging videos, he only rolled his eyes.

"What's the matter, Rich?" KC said, a teasing glint in her eye.

"You guys are perfect for each other," Rich replied, dodging the question. He had an amused look on his face, though.

KC had Joel's cock out and was stroking it as they watched. "Come on over," KC said. "I'll do you too."

She said it nonchalantly, as if she was telling him that she'd make him a sandwich since she was making Joel one too. Rich just laughed, waved a dismissive hand at them, and disappeared into his room. Soon the thunderous sound of AC/DC blared from behind his closed door.

She looked at Joel. "Well," she said, shrugging. "He's your mate."

"He's not the only mate I've got," Joel said helpfully.

KC made a face. "I don't like any of your other mates," she said.

"Well, I guess we're just going to have to go find ones you do like," Joel countered.

"Challenge accepted," KC said, calling his bluff.

Joel just looked at her with a coy grin on his face. He said nothing, which for Joel said everything.

Now KC cocked her head, unsure she was reading him right. He nodded slightly, indicating the screen where a middle-aged woman with her tits out was sucking off some random geezer through her car window.

As realization dawned, KC's mouth dropped open in delight. Without saying another word, she dove head-first onto Joel's cock and deep throated him. For an absolutely tiny girl, her ability to take in his length - skinny as it was - was astounding to watch.

That had been two weeks ago. Since then she couldn't stop fantasizing about the promise of the evening's adventure.

Dammit! She had been so lost in remembering that night that she had read the same paragraph ten times and still had no idea what she was reading. Plus, her hand was back underneath the elastic and pressing into her folds. She was soaked.

It seemed like she was always soaked. Ever since she had met Joel, it was like her libido had been uncaged. A genie out of its bottle, complete with all the mischief and mayhem you'd expect from a genie.

It was probably a good eight or nine hours before they'd be able to leave to go to the park. But dammit, she wanted sex now!

She looked over her shoulder, tossing her straight, ridiculously long hair back with a flip of her neck. Joel was engaged in the class, trying to show interest. It was some primary education class for his teaching degree, but because he was so quick he grasped the concepts long before everyone else. He was bored, but the camera requirement meant that he had to at least look attentive.

KC got a wicked smile on her face and slowly got onto her hands and knees. She tried to avoid his line of sight by trying to let the open laptop block his view. It wasn't going to work, and sure enough she caught him watching her as she crawled towards him.

Joel was sitting at the kitchen table as he often did when doing his online classes. The background only showed the wall behind him instead of the mess that typically made up the flat. KC was going to enjoy this.

She tried to slink, cat-like, under the table and take her time. She wanted to be seductive and teasing. Truth was, she was terrible at it. She had no talent for it. Joel, on the other hand, could drive her absolutely crazy with anticipation as he knew exactly how to withhold pleasure and yet not let the moment pass.

"Fuck it," KC said softly, mostly to herself.

"Sorry, Joel, did you say something?" a voice came through the tinny laptop speaker. KC's hand flew to her mouth in embarrassment.

"Yes, miss," Joel said quickly. "I said that we should chuck it. The whole thing."

"The whole thing?" the lecturer asked.

Joel nodded, his eyes flicking down to KC under the table. "Absolutely!" He returned his eyes back to the camera and looked at the teacher. "Sometimes you just have to throw caution to the wind, rip open the barriers in front of you, and not be afraid to tackle what you see with enthusiasm."

KC grinned. She wasted no time reaching for Joel's zip.

"Well, okay Joel," the lecturer said. "But we were talking about how to handle students who are cheating."

Giggles came through the speakers.

Joel grinned as KC unfolded his cock. "That's what I'm talking about," he said. "When you catch a student cheating, you just need to chuck the whole thing out. The students, the class, the whole damn syllabus!"

Laughter came through the speakers again, but this time it was with Joel, not at him.

The teacher, however, didn't look amused. "No?" Joel asked. "Oh well, then. Carry on."

Joel looked straight at KC then. She had about a quarter of his dick in her mouth, so she couldn't laugh but she got his message loud and clear. Joel reached over and clicked on the 'mute' icon, and then leaned back in his chair to give her better access.

KC lathered his shaft with her tongue, her pixie face pressed up close to it. She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror that was laying across the room. Her breath caught in her throat for the briefest of moments, but dissipated just as quickly.

Years ago she would have been too self-conscious to watch herself. Large glasses. Scars from the spots caused by savage teen acne. She had grown her hair extremely long in order to hide her appearance. She was shy. Avoided eye contact. Too skinny for anyone to ever find her attractive.

Joel had changed all that. He had shown her just how someone who looked like her made him feel. She gave him the erections to prove it. He wanted her all the time, everywhere. Any time, any place. Any hole.

She watched herself in the mirror, her long hair falling back onto his prick and becoming matted against the slick flesh. She imagined someone watching her suck him off. Just like in the videos. Someone that very evening.

Placing the head in her mouth, she watched it disappear out of view in the mirror. The mirror was at an awkward angle but she wasn't about to leave Joel and go adjust it. It worked for what she needed it to do.

"You enjoying yourself?"

KC looked up. Joel had his arms crossed and one hand over his mouth, looking at the screen as if he was paying rapt attention to the lecture.

"What do you think?" She sassed back.

"Continue," he quipped.

KC let the head slip back into her mouth. His was the smoothest cock she had ever tasted. He had almost no veins or contours. It was as straight and hard as a wooden dowel. He only had a slight flare of the head, which made him very easy to take.

The reflection in the mirror told the true story. Joel's cock was simply the perfect width and length for a tiny girl with no gag reflex. She rocked herself forward on her knees and impaled her throat without needing to use her hands at all. Soon her eyes were forced forwards and she couldn't see the mirror any longer, but she could imagine what she looked like.

And she loved it.

She felt his balls on her lips and chin before she managed to take him all the way in, thanks to the way he was sitting. She kept him there, locked in her mouth and throat and made little movements with her jaws to control him and her breathing.

He grunted. Then moaned. She loved the little noises that he made. He was a jokester at heart, but he liked his humor dry. For some reason he tried to contain his cute little noises and she felt a wave of accomplishment whenever she managed to eke them out of him.

She backed off slowly and he did his best not to react, lest the rest of his class suspect something. He bobbed in front of her, and she let go of it completely in order to watch, fascinated.

She giggled. Joel's dick always seemed to have a life of its own. It amused her to no end.

"Boingy, boingy," she sang, mostly to herself.

She tapped the underside of the head with her finger. It bobbed upwards in response. She touched it with her fingernail and it jumped again. It sent her into a fit of giggles.

"What are you doing?" Joel asked, still trying to cover his mouth with his hand so that the other participants couldn't see. He was trying his absolute best to look attentive in a "thinking" pose.

"I think it likes it!" she laughed. She kissed the tip and it bounced again. "Tee tee!"

Joel raised an eyebrow. "Tee tee?" he repeated.

She put on a 'serious' face. "It's a noun. A sound made of a giggle or titter."

"Why don't you show me your titters," he said. He was struggling to keep a straight face.

KC sat back on her haunches and lifted her shirt. She almost never wore a bra, so her flat chest easily came into view. In the new position she was too close to the table so she had to tilt her neck to the side, which gave her an awkward, comical look. She almost fell over.

To steady herself, she grabbed his dick with her free hand and squeezed. Joel sat up straight, eyes bulging.

"Joel?" the lecturer's voice shot through the speaker, alarmed. "Are you all right?"

KC immediately leaned forward and took him deep in her mouth again, causing him to fumble for the mute button. When he finally got it pressed, he said, "Sorry, just stubbed my toe."

She knew how powerful her mouth could be, and now that he was off mute she was going to make him suffer even more. KC's suction was stronger than an industrial vacuum.

"You stubbed your toe?" The lecturer repeated.

"Mmm hmmm," Joel mumbled, trying to keep his voice steady. "Pretty bad, too. I think it's going to swell up."

KC giggled again, and slid him completely down her throat.

"Do you need to leave?" the lecturer asked, concerned.

Joel looked down and looked KC directly in her eyes. Firmly, she shook her head side-to-side. The message was clear. You do that and I'll stop.

"No," Joel said. "I'm sure that it'll sort itself out."

KC redoubled her efforts. She could tell he was getting close. His hips were starting to move on their own. His balls started to retract.

Her movements were getting loud. Wet noises filled the room.

"Joel," the lecturer said. "You've got some background noises. Do you have some water running, or something?"

Oh shit! He never turned the mute button back on!

"No!" Joel gasped. His cock erupted in KC's mouth. She backed off a bit and allowed him to shoot across her tongue. This caused his entire body to jump in his seat.

"Joel?"

"I mean, uh, yes," Joel tried to recover, but his lower body was shaking uncontrollably. KC couldn't stop the giggles. "My girlfriend just spilled some liquid all over the place."

"I see," the lecturer said. "Well, next time, would you mind going on mute?"

"Of course," Joel said, struggling to keep his breathing at least appearing calm. "Apologies."

"Well, that's all the time we have for today anyway," the lecturer sighed. "Remember your papers are due at the end of the week. See you all next time."

With a flurry of movement, Joel slapped at the trackpad to get his mouse to the "leave" button. When it was finally closed, he collapsed.

"Augh!" he groaned. It was difficult to tell if it was real or mock frustration. "You slag!"

She giggled again. He kicked back his chair and lunged for her under the table. She squealed and tried to scramble away, but her awkward position made it too difficult.

"Oh, you're not getting away with it this time!" He landed on the floor next to her and tried to grab her. She was halfway out from under the table when he finally gained purchase on her hips, and tried pulling her back to him.

She wasn't going to be taken easily, though, and his hands caught under the elastic of her bottoms. One quick tug and they were down around her knees. Joel was on a mission.

A couple of hard pulls and the pyjamas were now bunched around her ankles, forcing them together. With a playful tug, he pushed her knees apart so that she was completely exposed, and yet unable to move her feet.

Within seconds he had latched his mouth onto her pussy. She squealed in delight as his tongue probed her. She pressed her hands up against his forehead to push him away, but he didn't budge.

He was lying on her bunched clothing between her feet, pinning her in position. Generally, she liked being immobile when being fucked. She loved being pressed down, taken, desired. When Joel went down on her, though, she had to fight the overwhelming ticklish sensation caused by his tongue. She instinctively needed to move her legs and her feet to get the relief, but could only laugh in her frustration.

He looked up at her and grinned. "So you think that was funny, do you?" he asked.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Yes!"

He cocked his head. "Fine, then," he said. "I'll give you something to laugh about."

He dipped his head between her thighs and motorboated her pussy. Once again the kitchen rang out in peals of laughter. She knew that he had her right where he wanted her.

"Gah!" she cried. "No!" She flailed her arms around trying to find purchase on something, anything, to scoot away.

But Joel didn't stop. She tried rocking from side to side, but still he wouldn't let go. "No, don't!" she said again. "You're going to make me pee!"

Joel shot up so fast he hit his head on the underside of the table. Wincing, he raised his hand to his head. "Ooof!"

Taking advantage of her newfound freedom, KC squirreled away. Still laughing, she ran a finger through her cleft. "Serves you right!" she teased.

Rubbing the top of his head, he opened one eye to look at her. "Serves me right?" he challenged playfully. "Why I oughtta..." he growled in his best American New York gangster accent.

KC squeaked, and then scrambled backwards. She managed to get to her feet with the help of a nearby wall, and reached down to pull up her pyjama leggings. They weren't cooperating.

Joel emerged from under the table and stalked her with his hands curled like the Wolfman from an ancient monster movie. KC played along, and shuffled around the kitchen with her feet still bound by her own bottoms, screaming in 'terror.' He chased her around the kitchen table, 'stalking' her as she ambled, penguin-style, in circles.

At that moment, the door opened. They froze. Rich looked up from his keys to see Joel hunched into a werewolf pose and KC's hands in the air and her pyjama bottoms wrapped around her ankles. Rich looked from Joel to KC, then to KC's bare pussy, then back to KC and then Joel.

Not saying a word, he shrugged and walked around them and into his room and closed the door. Moments later, Extreme's Pornograffitti rang out.

KC and Joel watched Rich disappear into his room, and then looked at each other. They both broke out in wild peals of laughter. The mood had broken, but at least it ended on a high note.

"I bet he's Little Jack Horny now," Joel joked. KC laughed even harder.

The rest of the day flew by thanks to incessant teasing. Rich came out before he had to leave for work to get some food and KC tried her best to entice him, but he just laughed and let her climb all over him without complaint.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us tonight?" she asked, sticking a finger in her mouth and talking in a high, squeaky voice.

"I have to work," Rich reminded her, not stopping to take a bite.

KC wrapped herself around his leg, but Rich didn't flinch. "Well, you're just going to have to take me with you, then," she pretended to pout.

Rich shrugged. He walked back to his room, KC's weight being almost no impediment at all. Joel watched as Rich disappeared into his bedroom and then re-emerged with his backpack in one hand and his sandwich in the other, KC still attached to his leg.

He limped across the small kitchen to the front door and opened it. KC looked up at him and blinked in mock sexiness. Rich lifted his leg, shook once, and she slid off to the floor with a soft thump.

"Have fun you guys," he said, and then disappeared.

drscar
drscar
802 Followers