Dare to Dog - KC and Joel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, it was not to be. The spent cock withdrew, the breast lifted. Her vision returned with the unfamiliar perspective of looking up at people and trees and the cloudy English sky.

Joel's face came into view. "I've seen that look before," he grinned.

KC couldn't keep the broad smile from taking over her face. Of course he had. He'd caused it more times than she could count. He held out a hand, and she took it.

As he helped lift her to her feet, she wavered. "New legs?" Joel joked.

"Still breaking them in," she retorted, but her breath was still ragged and it took her a couple tries to finish.

Finally vertical for the first time in several minutes (had it only been a few minutes?), KC realized that the should take the opportunity to depart on a high note. Anything afterwards would likely be a massive disappointment, and she wanted to remember this for what it had been.

The woman whose breasts she had been mauling had moved on to some tall but overweight bloke who was obviously a shy university student. The guy she had sucked earlier was lost in his own thoughts, but he didn't seem nearly as content as everyone else. Whatever his issues, she wasn't going to think about it too much.

KC needed more. She needed Joel. She'd had him earlier in the evening but now she needed him to get her off. She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled his face down to hers and kissed him passionately.

"Sort me out," she hissed.

She tugged downward and pulled him to the ground. She didn't care about the twigs and leaves, all she cared about was Joel's dick inside her pussy.

Poor Joel had come twice in rapid succession, though, and it didn't look as if he was going to recover any time soon. It didn't matter to KC, however. He wasn't completely limp, and she could work with that.

She straddled him and took hold of his cock and pressed the head against her clit. Instantly, she lurched forwards with electric ecstasy. Joel relaxed, knowing exactly what she was doing. She just needed to masturbate, and the feeling of his cock - even only semi-hard - was better than her own fingers.

He felt her hand move him in all directions. At first it seemed chaotic with no real pattern to it, but he knew better. She was working herself up in her own way.

She slipped the head through her lips and then slightly rotated it back and forth across her clit, and then brought it down to her entrance and pressed it slightly against her. She wouldn't let him enter, just press enough to get the sensation of anticipation. Then she'd vibrate her hand with his dick a little, and then return the head back to her clit where she would start the process all over again.

KC's eyes were wide open, watching everyone around her. Finally, finally she was getting what she wanted. The few people that were there were watching her while they were getting their own pleasure, and she seemed to feel like there was a heavenly spotlight on her whenever they glanced their own way.

She was close, but wanted to hold off just a little longer. Joel reached up from his supine position and touched her nipples. KC gasped, knowing he was about to send her into the stratosphere.

The brunette woman had finished with her uni student, and the blonde was looking right at her.

Yes, KC thought. Watch me!

The brunette stood up and caught the eye of the man she had been with earlier, and moved over to him. They were making motions to leave. Together!

The brunette took one last look around the clearing, until she finally settled her gaze on KC. A small knowing smile crossed her face. She took a slightly longer than usual look at KC's play, looking at her bare chest and then back down to what she was doing with Joel's cock.

That did it. KC thrust her tiny tits out and let the orgasm wrack her body. Her tiny frame wracked and shuddered with the most powerful orgasm of the evening.

"Oh gawd," she groaned as wave after wave tore through her.

She hadn't even realized that she had squeezed her eyes shut. When she opened them, the brunette and the other man were gone. It wasn't surprising, given how long that orgasm took. She glanced over at the blonde woman, who was already looking for another bloke to suck off.

It was over. After all that anticipation, all that excitement, it had been so worth it.

At that moment she felt the park debris digging into her knees and shins, and suddenly decided to care about the discomfort. Joel had been lying there the whole time, too, so he probably wanted to be off the ground as well.

They stood up and brushed themselves off. She looked at Joel, who slightly inclined his head back in the direction of their flat. Coming to grips that it was truly over, she reluctantly agreed.

Neither of them said anything as they made their way through the wooded area of the park back to to the pavement. It was more difficult this time than on the way in. Neither of them had much dexterity in their legs and feet any longer.

When they finally broke through the underbrush, the both stopped at the same time, looked back in the direction of the dogging clearing, and then looked at each other.

They broke out in laughter at the same time. "Bloody hell!" Joel exclaimed.

"I know!" KC agreed. They laughed again.

KC tucked her arm in Joel's and used him for balance. Her legs still weren't working properly.

"Now we just have to get Rich to fuck me," KC said, giggling.

Joel laughed. "Good luck with that!" he said. "He's way too uptight."

KC squeezed his arm. "Challenge accepted."

And giggled.