Dare to Dog - KC and Joel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel squeezed her to him. Instinctively, she braced herself for what was coming, and she wasn't disappointed. His hips pushed forward and he arched his back so that he could get as far inside as possible, and then let gravity do the rest.

Every pulse of his cock seemed to get her to settle a little deeper onto him. As her pussy filled with fluid, she felt a minor quiver of her own. Not quite an orgasm, but definitely more than a normal spasm. It whetted the appetite more than provided relief, however.

Joel lowered her to the ground gently, and she extracted herself from him. Out of habit, she turned around and put him in her mouth to clean him off. In the electric lantern light, his dick glistened and dripped with their shared excitement.

When she was done, she looked up at Joel and then to where he was looking. He was staring at the woman from the bus. KC smiled.

"Did you see those tits?" she asked. It was a silly question. Joel was a tit-man. Of course he had seen them.

He grinned. "They were spectacular."

KC straightened up. "I know," she said. "I could suck on them all day."

Joel raised an eyebrow. KC giggled. "Come on," she said. "Let's go."

The walked into the clearing and headed for the bus woman and her partner. Joel's dick was still dangling outside of his track suit, not bothering to put it away. It was still semi-hard. After all, what was the point?

They approached the couple from either side, and bent down next to the woman. KC gave Joel a look and a nod, and then reached for the woman's top. At the same time and from either side, they slowly started to pull down her top. The woman let go of her man's dick for long enough to take a look at what they were doing, shrugged, and went back to work.

Encouraged, Joel and KC finished the job and pulled the woman's blouse down to her waist. KC reached for the snap of the bra, but stopped when she saw the look on Joel's face. With an incline of her head, Joel went for it.

He unclipped the front clasp of the bra and it popped open, the cups breaking away and falling apart like the parting of the Red Sea. It would have surprised neither of them if angels started singing on high. The woman's perfectly pair-shaped perfect tits were perfect. And huge.

Joel looked as if he had just seen Marco Polo's treasure. Normally quite measured and even a bit arrogant, he now looked like a boy at Christmas. KC giggled at the sight.

As if by some signal, KC and Joel moved at the same time. Joel stood up next to the man, and KC shifted her angle so that she was right next to the woman and her plaything. KC took the cock out of the woman's mouth and began sucking on it. As if it were choreographed, the woman took Joel's cock in her mouth as well.

KC's new toy felt strange. It wasn't nearly as long as Joel's, but it was wider and the helmet was more pronounced. Most significantly, though, it has more texture. Joel's cock was as smooth as a dowel rod, but this man's dick had contours, veins, and a whole variety of different sensations of skin.

She glanced up and saw that he was looking at her, and it gave her a thrill. Finally! She wanted to tell him to watch her, to not close his eyes, to keep watching her as she stuffed his big, fat, glorious cock into her mouth.

Watch me!

Somewhere behind her the blonde woman on the blanket was reaching a crescendo. KC heard her yell, "Fuck my face!"

Unfortunately, KC was too tiny for any man to do that. Even Joel - who fit into her mouth nicely - would have killed her if he had begun thrusting in and out with abandon. This guy in front of her would have ripped her jaw off its hinges if he had tried to do that.

She was grateful that he simply stood there and let her get accustomed to his size. He probably wasn't much longer than average, but the slightly extra girth was just beyond her abilities. Still, she gave it a go.

It was a tough fit. She was conscious of how close her teeth were getting and she wasn't sure she would be able to avoid them. A hand came down to rest on her head and she felt his fingers entwine into one of her braids. Gently, he guided her so that she wouldn't hurt him.

She felt a tremendous relief. His guidance gave her the freedom to play a little more, to experience the new sensations of a cock completely unlike what she was used to. It curved slightly upwards, which brought with it a whole new set of challenges and experiences. It hit the roof of her mouth more than Joel's, forcing her to put more pressure on his shaft with her hands to get it to angle right.

It took almost no time at all for her to find a groove. There was an almost immediate gift of trust between them as she read his movements and he read hers. This was exactly the kind of thing she had imagined and fantasized about. It was intense.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the woman sucking Joel. She was hesitant, though, not quite as enthusiastic. Then KC looked up at Joel and realized that they were having a moment and she adjusted her reading of the situation.

"Can I," Joel asked quietly. It was unusual to hear him sound so tentative. Normally he exhibited confidence in everything he did. "Can I fuck your tits?"

The woman looked over at KC. KC's mouth was full, so she couldn't respond. But she looked down at her own flat chest and shrugged. It wasn't like Joel was going to be able to do it with her.

As they adjusted themselves, KC resolved herself to being philosophical. Joel liked breasts. She had none. There was nothing to do about it. The cock in her mouth was letting her know that she liked texture on her dicks. Joel had none. There was nothing to do about it. It didn't change the fact that Joel and KC were together and in love.

Joel's long dick slipped in-between the woman's breasts, and KC couldn't help but watch the look on his face. He was completely enraptured. His penis left traces of her saliva across her skin as he began to slide back and forth. The curves just seemed to envelop him on their own, encasing them in pillowy flesh.

He couldn't keep his eyes off his own dick passing in between her tits. He usually got extremely hard the first time he had sex with a woman, but the last time that happened was a long time ago with KC. Now, he felt like the blood inside his dick was trying to make it explode.

Her breasts felt wonderful. They were unlike any other sexual situation. Nothing else - not a woman's mouth, not her pussy, not her hands - feels like being wrapped in such glorious mammaries. He didn't want it to end.

"You like fucking my tits?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he grunted. I could fuck your tits all night long, love.

She looked down and watched him move. She seemed curious about what was happening, as if this was a completely new experience for her. When she looked back at him she had a grin on her face.

"It feels so good when you do that," she said. Then her grin broadened. "You wanna come on my tits?"

Joel suddenly had a visual of his dick exploding all over this woman. His cock lurched his answer for him.

"I wanna come so fuckin' hard," he said. "I wanna shoot all over your big tits."

His own voice surprised him. Gone was the subtle, flirtatious wordplay. He was as direct as he'd ever been, his voice guttural and primal.

"Do it," KC said. Her eyes were wide with excitement. She wanted to watch. "I wanna see you paint her with your jizz, baby."

It took everything Joel had not to laugh. It was an inside joke, born from a conversation in the pub with Rich about the piss-poor things that people said in porn.

"If you said those things in real life, you'd never get laid again," Rich said.

"Oh, I don't know," KC retorted. She had a glint in her eye. "There's a bird over at the bar. Don't you wanna shag her with your trouser monster?"

"Your pocket rocket?" Joel added.

"Or maybe you want to give her a good ol' Aussie kiss on her fanny," KC contributed.

Rich looked over at the woman. She was definitely not on the pull.

"Go on," Joel teased. "Pull out your dangly bits and jizz all over those beautiful little jubblies."

Rich looked over at Joel and raised an eyebrow. "Jubblies?"

KC looked at the woman. She wasn't too well endowed, which made the joke a lot funnier.

Rich made a face. "Jizz?"

This got KC rolling with laughter. "Whatsamatta, Rich?" she asked. "You don't like to jizz?"

Rich recoiled. Joel shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "I like to jizz."

KC leaned over the table and grinned. "I like your jizz," she said.

"Ugh," Rich groaned.

"Jizz," KC said, turning her attention to him. "You can jizz on my tits any time you want, Rich."

Joel laughed. "I bet he loves to jizz and he is just shy."

"Maybe he just needs to get used to it," KC suggested. She turned to Rich. "Jizz, Rich. Show me your jizz."

The look on Rich's face just egged them on. They had him. "Jizzing isn't hard," Joel offered.

"Jizz is good for the soul, Rich," KC offered.

Rich sat back in his chair, embarrassed. Rich and KC leaned towards him and began chanting. "Jizz! Jizz! Jizz! Jizz!"

The woman at the bar looked over at them, and they burst out laughing. Poor Rich wished the floor would open up and the earth could swallow him.

Joel had no idea how long KC had been waiting to spring that on him, or if it just came to her at the moment. Either way, he was too far gone to lose his rhythm now.

The poor woman had no clue and took KC's joke at face value. "She wants to see you explode all over me. Give her a show. Let me see you shoot over my big tits."

She sounded like she had never used dirty talk in her entire life. In her own way, she was proving the point back at the pub. But she was earnest, and she did sound as if she truly wanted to see Joel's eruption.

Joel rested his hands on her shoulders for leverage, and began to grind against the woman's chest. He feared hurting her, but she just braced herself by putting her hands on the back of his thighs.

The saliva was starting to evaporate and the texture of her skin was beginning to chafe. She was going to have an angry red line between her breasts and probably didn't know it. The effect was that her breasts grabbed at his dick a little more, but the extra friction would be short-lived. Soon it would be difficult to move at all.

No matter. "I'm gonna come," Joel grunted.

KC removed the dick from her mouth to encourage him. "Do it, baby. Come all over those giant tits!"

The woman looked down to watch. Her face was mere centimeters from his head. She was going to get it right in the face! Joel wanted to warn her, to get her prepared, but he couldn't speak. Instead, he gripped her shoulders tighter and... and... and...

Let go.

He felt the rush of come fly upwards from his balls through his shaft, a fiery rocket launch of an orgasm that defied gravity. He struggled to keep his eyes open to watch. He didn't want to miss a thing but his natural inclination was to squeeze his eyes shut in an involuntary reaction.

He seemed to have extra reserves tonight. He splashed her face, which she had lifted just in time to avoid getting a complete face-full. In the orange light of the lanterns, the shiny reflection of the fluid was even more obvious.

"Oh yeah," KC said, subconsciously licking her lips.

KC was riveted to it. This was her man's come, her man's triumph, which meant it was hers as well. There was no conscious thought about it, no active process or words in her mind. She just felt an automatic duty to claim what was hers.

She aimed the cock in her hand towards the woman, who leaned over to take it in her mouth without saying a word. Joel backed away to give them room, and KC leaned forward to duck underneath and latch herself onto the woman's breasts.

KC spread her tongue across the woman's chest, lapping up Joel's remnants. It wasn't until she had spent nearly a minute cleaning him off her when she even realized what she was doing. It had just seemed the natural thing to do, to claim Joel's come for herself, and the woman had just let her do it.

Maybe she was getting off on it? Maybe she didn't care? Whatever her motives, the woman certainly wasn't stopping her from what she was doing. In fact, she seemed to push her chest forward into KC's face.

She tasted salty, even beyond Joel's familiar flavour. The exertion had made her begin to perspire, activating the unique chemical reaction with her perfume. KC found it exciting and arousing.

Titillating. KC giggled.

She finished licking up Joel's come, but couldn't bring herself to stop. It was only when someone began lifting the woman up that KC came up for air as well. They moved over en masse to the blanket which was now open and settled back down.

It felt choreographed, but it was simply everyone reacting to everyone else and it just felt more natural than it probably should have. KC lay down on the blanket and waited for the woman to lower her breast to her mouth. Joel did the same from the other side.

Sure enough, the woman got on all fours and allowed her pendulous breasts to fall right into their mouths. Her nipples were hard, her aureoles crinkled with arousal. KC and Joel latched onto them like dogs with new toys.

Joel was lost in the new world, completely oblivious to everything around him. He was spent after two powerful orgasms but he didn't care. He reached with his hands to cup the woman's breasts and carefully guide his tongue around the textures of her nipple.

KC was more aggressive. She tugged at the woman's nipple with significant force and suction, pulling at it with nothing short of unbridled hunger. She was so engrossed that she almost didn't notice someone moving her legs apart.

She couldn't see who it was as the woman's chest was blocking everything, but her exhibitionist side took over natively. She spread her legs so that her visitor would get the best view possible. Maybe he would wank onto her pussy. She shivered at the thought of some stranger getting off to her naked body, splashing her with his baby batter.

She giggled to herself again at the lewd turn of phrase.

Before she could think any more about it, though, she felt something press against her mound. It was a hand, then fingers. It ran through her wet lips, testing her. She was probed with a curious digit, and then it was removed.

Movement. Her smooth thighs feeling denim. A larger digit probing her entrance. No, not a digit.

Lust took over and KC could no longer think straight. She fought disbelief even as her muscles began to spread open as she was invaded. Despite all of her flirting with Rich, this was the first cock she'd had since she started dating Joel. It wasn't the same one as before, though. This one wasn't so long as Joel's, nor was it as wide as the other guy.

It was average, and probably KC's first "average" cock in her life. She was surprised to feel just how good average could be. It filled her in all the right places without reaching too far or stretching her too wide. Her tiny body simply wasn't made for Joel's cock, despite how much she loved fucking him more than anything.

As he entered her, he stopped just after the head passed her entrance. He readjusted, and then pushed some more. Stopped, and did it again.

She hadn't realized she had been used to Joel's smooth cock just entering her and filling her up right away. This back and forth motion was new and - to her surprise - quite pleasurable. It seemed to build the anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel this cock, this average cock, come to its natural resting place inside her.

When it did, she felt the bloke's ball bag rest on her bum. Inside her, she could feel him twitch and throb. He was incredibly excited. She'd seen the videos of dogging before and knew that some guys came very quickly, but most didn't know how to react to having an audience. This geezer, though, he wasn't going to take long at all.

He withdrew half way, and then began fucking her quickly. His rhythm was unfamiliar, using short quick strokes instead of Joel's usual long ones. He would alternate every once in a while with quick circular motions in his hips, changing the angle inside her body. When she rode Joel cowgirl she did the same thing, getting to feel the shaft along the sides of her walls better. She liked this.

The woman above her was being fucked now, as her tits were being pushed forward and back - although from KC's angle it was more side-to-side. It gave KC something to focus on while the man in her pussy used her for his own pleasure. She reached up and grabbed the woman's tit with one hand to keep it in place.

The breast mashed into her mouth as the woman braced herself. The muffled scream confirmed it. KC's head got pressed back against the blanket, which did very little to soften the uneven and uncomfortable park debris underneath.

It didn't matter. The woman's orgasm was intoxicating. KC felt something more than just physical pleasure coming from above. There was something more fundamental there. KC had no idea what made this woman come out on this night in particular but whatever it was, it must have been worth it.

Likewise, whoever it was between her legs, he was effective. KC felt the rise of her own impending orgasm. Her other hand snaked down between them so that she could get her fingertips onto her clit. The man on top of her arched his back to give her the extra room she needed.

KC nearly passed out from relief. She had been on a high simmer for what seemed like hours. Days. Weeks. She'd been dreaming of this moment for so long, of being fucked by some stranger whose name she didn't know and would never know. It was happening now. Finally. After so much anticipation she thought it might be disappointing.

It was not disappointing.

KC had had the horn before but this was off the bloody charts. She'd always known that she had a wild streak, even back in school when none of the boys would give her the time of day. She was too skinny, too many spots on her face. Inside she had the heart of a tiger and the libido of the entire porn industry. All she needed was someone to share that with, and Joel saw it in her and wanted it.

This cock in her pussy, this was a gift. A gift from Joel. His head was right next to hers, still going to town on the woman's nipple. He was in heaven. This was her gift to him, too.

Then it happened. It was so surreal, she wasn't even sure she hadn't passed out and just hallucinated the entire thing. It happened so quick that she had no time to process what was happening.

She heard the swell of the music in her ears, an unmistakeable mimicry of final orchestra crescendo at the end of The Beatles' A Day in the Life from Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. It rushed into her ears at a dizzying speed, and then... stopped.

The world stopped. The sounds stopped. Everything stopped. It was as if the entire park was waiting for that one, final E-Major piano chord. Then it hit.

KC was in shock. Her eyes flew open. She hadn't even realized that she had winced them shut. All she could see, though, was the woman's chest mere millimeters from her eyes. Inside her body, she felt the cock inside her release.

All she could do was moan.

KC felt as if she would melt into the blanket. A pool of KC, Joel had called it. Unable to move after her powerful orgasms. Practically catatonic. When KC came, it was as if it depleted every ounce of energy in her body.

"Please... please," the woman gasped. She had had enough.

Underneath the pile, KC was the last to move. That was perfectly fine with her. Her body didn't want to move anyway. She would have been content to stay motionless for hours if she were allowed.