All Comments on 'Dare You?'

by Secretwriter25

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No

I haven't done any of that shit. Don't tell me what I've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn,

it's just one pile of crap on top of another on top of another. In the first place, idiot, you never write a story in second person. Oh, it's not even worth wasting my time with shit like this. 1 star only because they don't have negative scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need to get cuckhold shit

Out of LW

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Whilst this story might not be entirely my cup of tea, people who attack authors for having sharing stories in Loving Wives might need to read the site's OWN description before criticising an author:-

"Loving Wives: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

If folks don't like reading about "Loving Wives: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" why on earth are they reading stories somewhere that guarantees you that kind of a story?

It's like a vegan decrying the fact that there is meat in a butcher's shop.

Don't like it? Don't go there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And now they know

That no matter what he tries, how hard he works at it, he will never be as good as that 25 year old kid. Ever after she will have that look of "O well he tried" but he will see it as "You failed yet again". How long before sex starts to disappear from the relationship? Too grow old together knowing that he will never again excite her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didn't mind the writing style

I didn't mind the writing style. If the topic is your fancy then I think this would get you off a bit even though it is short. It's just not my taste. I won't low ball the score because I don't like cuck stories but I read it knowing what it was about from the title and the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanm God for pepole like you

You make it possible for mental institutions to stay in bussiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well-Written

Dear Author,

Please ignore the 'anonys' who are obviously poorly educated, and also have anger-management issues. They may have Ph.D.'s, but that doesn't necessarily equate to being well-educated, it just means that they satisfied degree requirements.

It's a shame that these 'anonys', poorly educated in the art of reading, can't distinguish between a 'you' that addresses the reader, versus a 'you' that one peson in the story uses to address another person in the story. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the story but really don’t understand all the angry *sigh*

First off, loved the story, short but sweet and very real and relatable.

To the angry comments: There’s nothing illegal all of those involved are consenting adults, so why all the angst?

Why is it such a big deal if this couple involve others in their sex games? If a man gets turned on seeing or knowing that his wife is being fucked by a stranger, good for them. It doesn’t make him less of a man it shows that he’s confident in his relationship. There’s a primal element to it that says you can taste but she’s mine to keep.

If anything (IMHO) the angry commenters reactions tend to imply that they’re insecure about their own relationship?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nah

This cuck trash only gets worse, when will Lit make a place for this crap, it has nothing to do with loving wives. I gave it a one only because there's nothing lower. I see this is your first entry, some advice from a seasoned successful writer. Stop what you're doing, find a hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story, thanks

Fine fantasy and well written. Maybe, even more than you did, at beginning or in lead-in say what its about, and ask people not to read it, if don't like that activity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Wonderful, any story that pisses off the `anonymouse's ' is great in my opinion. What is so wrong with an older woman getting well fucked by a much younger horny lad, good for her, especially as her hubby approves. This is what LW is all about, 5 stars, should be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good short story but.....

Second person is never a good idea. Ruined the whole thing for me. I'm not a female and I did not fuck some 20 something dude.

RTR10RTR10about 4 years ago
You know.....

It may not be your particular turn on but judging from the huge amount of cuckold stories available on this site (and others) & the popularity of these stories, there ARE readers who enjoy & get off on these cuckold scenarios. So, anonymous commenters, maybe you should skip these or stop reading when you realize what the subject of the story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Six new stories today. Not a decent one amongst them

This was simply badly done. Playing silly games with your wife is a part of married life. Setting your wife up to fuck an unknown man is just plain stupidity. Fantasy is one thing. Risking her health and her marriage is another. At least he has pictures to use in the coming divorce. Since his wife has shown him by her actions and words that she no longer loves or respects him, what man with an ounce of pride or self respect doesn't divorce her? Poorly thought out drivel with no thought given to consequences. Was she really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: beulahthebrit

Are you capable of the inherent stupidity of lamenting a post from `anonymouse ' in an anonymous comment? That ample evidence that is you like it, it's shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2.75

Readers aren't exactly pounding down your door to favor this story, are they? I love reading the comments especially from the would be cuckolds who get off hearing and watching their wives turn into whores. Love it. You guys sure do love your fetish, don't you? Now do us all a favor and stop your whining about what others think, you're making yourself appear foolish. As to story, typical LW crap, not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nope 'I' didn't do jack shit! Horrible writing style that is purely LAZY so you don't have to remember names. 1*

oneoldmanoneoldmanabout 4 years ago

Well, I liked it!

I can understand the concerns voiced by "anonymous; Six NewStories", but then I remember that this is taking place in YOUR universe. If it were MY universe I would have cured ALL illness including STDs. Moral issues are also suspended in our fictional universe. I have lived a long life with pretty high Christian morals, and, I still liked it. It is, after all, a fictional account (read: fantasy). Pretty darn good for your first story. Keep going and keep site of the fantasies. I'll be following you. By the way, a follow up might be a pretty good place to start a second story. I'd love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck shit

Some dudes are really twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
utter disgust

fantasy is one thing - as is recalled. unfortunately this author is nothing but another social herd animal. common stupidity is acceptable. don't write something unique or titillating. cuckoldry is the latest fad let's all abandon reality or common sense (especially in the UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Same ole shit

i122i122about 4 years ago
Those who sign on as Anonymous are probably homosexuals

Simple little story that may be fiction or could be real, only the writer knows the whole truth. I for one am an old divorced and remarried man. My last wife and I were married for decades. As we aged together we found we needed or rather wanted to spice up our sex life. Early in our marriage I would fantasize about having FMF threesomes, then it was MFM threesomes, them I wanted to share her...more watching than participating.

Anyway back to this story, we did some of the things he is writing about. It would be great to be at work or on travel and receive an X - rated text. We would go out to dinner with her not wearing panties or a bra and flashing others while eating. We would have sex in semi-public view. We would join video chat rooms and fuck. We did all sorts of things to keep the spark alive up to and including her having a fuck buddy who lived a mile down the road. Yes I got sloppy seconds and more on several occasions. The fact is that the sex between us was the best during the time period she was fucking him.

i122i122about 4 years ago
The anonymous writers are probably all homosexuals

Simple little story that may be fiction or could be real, only the writer knows the whole truth. I for one am an old divorced and remarried man. My last wife and I were married for decades. As we aged together we found we needed or rather wanted to spice up our sex life. Early in our marriage I would fantasize about having FMF threesomes, then it was MFM threesomes, them I wanted to share her...more watching than participating.

Anyway back to this story, we did some of the things he is writing about. It would be great to be at work or on travel and receive an X - rated text. We would go out to dinner with her not wearing panties or a bra and flashing others while eating. We would have sex in semi-public view. We would join video chat rooms and fuck. We did all sorts of things to keep the spark alive up to and including her having a fuck buddy who lived a mile down the road. Yes I got sloppy seconds and more on several occasions. The fact is that the sex between us was the best during the time period she was fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG Exactly SOOOO Hot

Exactly what I want my wife to experiance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Well done. 5 stars!

While I'm here, I do apologize on behalf on Mike Pence's anon comments -- apparently he doesn't remember his log-in here.

kdad9010kdad9010about 4 years ago
Superb

Very nice! I wish he hadn’t given in so easily and the teasing gotten a little more out of his control. Play with the jealousy a bit more when he talks about it his being a joke. It’s a powerful emotion and I presume one of the reasons many of us come here. I did like that she didn’t turn into a raging slut or end in a vicious divorce. A wonderful breath of fresh air.

But most importantly, I really enjoyed reading your work. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well great as a story but no normal person wants there future husband or wife to be a pig . Everyone wants to fuck the slut not bring g th hem home to meet the family. Guys want the prissy well manored lady in public to be there own personal freak whore in bed. The problem is that when your wife starts off awesome in bed it means she had practice. Which also means that every degenerate thought the guys get and try with there girlfriend/ wife was most definitely done by another guy . So there is a very good chance that your current wife definitely down played her sexual past and had her share of dick , fingers and tongue in her ass , pussy and mouth. . A former coworker was completely caught off guard . His wife was a virgin when they married. He later found out that she had a rep for oral both ways . A very large amount of guys from the area ate her pussy and got blowjobs. Unlike the guy in this story he was pissed and felt she deceived him. She tried it was her past and was young and dumb but he felt he had the right to know s a Nd decide if it was something he could handle . They struggled for almost 2 years before the inevitable divorce. He said to her and everyone that knew them that he loves her and alwayswill but he can’t get past her past. I completely understand that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dipshit!

Just another dumb Cuck! Gotta figure it won’t take wife long to realize that younger guys with bigger dicks are much better than what Cucky has to offer. And how can she continue to respect a wimp who lets other men fuck his wife?! The.love they shared will disappear as their shared sex life with each other does. Doomed!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 4 years ago
A couple of observations

I've noticed over time that most critical comments are from anonymous posters. Other critics will have Member names, but when you click on them you find they have no libraries of their own writings. I feel that this is an attitude of "I can't write my own, but I definitely feel free to knock your efforts."

Those commenters with Member names have their own library, and thus recognize the effort of writing, and thus have earned the right to judge, good or poor.

In my philosophy I make a distinction between cuckoldry and wife-sharing, though I recognize that it is a narrow line. Wife-sharing happens when I arrange for my wife to see another man, fully with my approval. There is no intention on my wife's part to trick or deceive me. She gets to fuck, knowing I arranged her fucking. She makes me proud of her abilities.

In a cuckold situation, the husband feels lesser, even when he consents to her fucking. The wife, in her fucking another, does so, not to make her husband proud, but to, in a sense, "punish" him. This even if both the wife and husband are excited by the situation. Basically, the couple are not equal partners.

In this tale, the husband is sharing his wife, even though he is telling her to arrange her own fucking. So, five stars, kudos.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What astonishing insight Mr. WoodlAnds shows about the people who post critical comments on cuckold stories. I guess it helps that he is an admitted cuck himself. He may disagree, but he fits the definition perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb Fuck of a ow Cuck!

This stuff makes me want to puke! Are there really husbands that are as stupid as this moron?! WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everyone has a past and some girls more experienced than others who cares as personally they are usually they best in bed or wherever they have sex with you. I love my wife and she loves sex and had numerous partners before me and was open and honest about it. A few drinks and that makes her horny she has had sex with guys and girls so we are alike both bisexuals. She has always been up for a dare more daring when drinking and we have had a lot of hot dirty fun with her being naked with other people involved. I wouldnt change anything and seeing each other have sex with others is a high for us both she goes crazy hot watching me with a cock fucking my ass and me the same watching her with a guy or guys fucking her as she gives me a hot blowjob. Its all good for us

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

2nd person

sucks, wont read it, wont score it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much to the story insofar as background. The mental deficient of a husband gets sexually excited by knowing his wife's going to fuck a 20-something guy.

It's just fantasy... not supposed to really happen. So why didn't this schmuck respond to her saying that? She gave him 2 chances. Now, she's probably wanting to get some strange young cock every so often without telling her husband. Would serve him right. Maybe it was a good thing this author didn't go any deeper into the story; what's written is bad enough. 1 star -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic and hot my wife had plenty of experience before i met her and had her virginity taken when she was just teenage at school. She admits she loved sex and had a lot and was on contraception from 13 as her mother knew she was sexually active. I loved hearing about her sexcapades and of course the sex i had with her much more experienced than i was and taught me that i liked her sucking me and fingering my ass as she swallowed my cock. She is always up for a dare and iv lost count of how many people have seen her upskirt no pants shaved sex and at times fully naked body. We both enjoy nude beaches and many times both of us have enjoyed trysts with other couples single guys and girls together. We enjoy seeing each having sex with others and together with like minded people both in straight and bisexual scenarios. She loves sharing a cock with us both sucking it and admits it turns her on most me being fucked by a guy while she is face sitting me and i love fucking her while another girl is face sitting her. We have no hang ups on what we do and continue to enjoy ourselves with other people and alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot BUT the beginning of the end of that marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretwriter25@Secretwriter25
34 Followers
I love writing. I love sex. I’m terribly romantic, but kinky as hell. So I ended up here, pretty naturally. I have loads of ideas, but limited time, so let’s see how many of them I can write down.