Dare you, Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazmanuk
tazmanuk
213 Followers

Jamie looked, and I waited - but he said nothing. He just looked, and I could feel his eyes on the flat space between my thighs, as if he was willing himself to have x-ray vision. I wished I wasn't shaved. The thick thatch of hair that I used to have would have been an excellent 'extra layer' - it would have hidden everything. As it was, I knew that once I lost my panties, he would be able to see the top of my slit.

I was also very aware that I was moist. I hoped he couldn't see a dark patch which would give away the fact that I was turned on, as well as terrified.

I took another card. A ten. Jamie pulled out a six. He wriggled out of his shorts, and while I thought I might have got away with letting him see how turned on I was, there was no mistaking the outline of his semi-hard penis. He made no effort to hide it, and, as before, my eyes were drawn to it. He smirked.

"Looking forward to seeing it again?"

I pulled a face. "Not really - but seeing as you're making me undress, I might as well make sure you feel as horrible as I do."

He gave a rather forced laugh. "Well - I think you're enjoying it."

"Piss off. I'm doing this because it's only fair, after I saw you. Nothing else."

"Whatever," he replied. It was clear that he was enjoying this, and as I tried to control the writhing snakes in my stomach, the tremors in my hands and the growing panic in my head, he seemed totally calm and in control.

Then he lost again. Without further ado, he slipped his briefs off. There it was. His penis. A tube of flesh, not quite rigid, but almost. The head was a purply colour, and still had a little skin folded over it. I guess he hadn't been circumcised. For some reason, I liked that.

I could see a large, purplish vein running down the top, and underneath, a sort of seam, as if someone had put skin around it, like a robe, and glued the sides together. I licked my lips involuntarily. I wonder if his friends looked the same. I imagined myself watching as Joe, Sam and Bull (a nickname - I didn't know what he was really called) showered after a football match. Were theirs the same? Were they bigger? Whatever - I knew they wouldn't be semi-hard. Not unless I joined them in the shower.

I stopped my fantasy. It was wrong to think like that - plus, my moistness was turning into wetness.

I looked for his balls, but couldn't see them through the thick thatch of hair - much darker than that on his head, I knew they had to be there, and felt rather cheated that they were not on show. Still. I lifted my phone and took a photograph - just his body, no face.

He held out the cards to me. "What if you lose again?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I guess you get to see me doing what I was doing the other day - or a forfeit maybe, if there's something else you want. And if you end up naked..." the word made my muscles tighten and my panic rise again "... then I can give you a forfeit."

I agreed. The chances of losing three in a row were remote. Even if I ended up naked, chances were that I'd not lose again - and anyway, what would he make me do?

Unfortunately, my maths also applied the other way round, and I lost the next time. This was it. I was about to expose myself. Much as I had never seen a naked man before, no man had ever seen my boobs or my pussy. I had to show one of them - but which first? I went to lift off my bra, then stopped. Would it be easier to hide my slit? Especially as I was still standing. I thrust my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers.

I turned round, then realised that would show my whole bum.

"Come on, sis, get on with it."

I glared at him. He must have known how uncomfortable I felt. I slid my knickers down my legs, bending as I did so. That way, my boobs would hide my slit from him, and I could cover myself with hand.

He gazed at me. He smiled at my embarrassment and tutted as I left my hand in place.

"I can tell you shave, anyway," he grinned. "Unless you've got a little runway or some other sexy hairstyle. Who d'you shave for?"

"I shave for me." I announced. "I like it, cos it's cleaner, more hygienic."

He laughed. "Well. Some guy's gonna be very lucky. Can I get a better look?"

"No."

He laughed again, and held the cards out. I took a jack. I smiled. I had a good chance of winning. He drew a card, and turned it towards me. Shit. A king. I had to get totally naked.

I needed two hands to take off the bra, as it lifted over my head, so I decided to turn round. He would see my bum, but... well... everyone has a bum. I know some men like them, but... well... men have them too. Did they like a man's bottom if it was nicely shaped (like Sam's - although Bull's was more muscular).

Whatever, turning my back meant I could cover my boobs and keep a hand between my legs. I turned, and was midway through lifting the bra off when he murmured: "Mmm. Nice arse, sis. Very shapely."

I covered myself and spun round angrily. "I'm still your sister. It's wrong to get turned on by my body."

My statement seemed ridiculous. He was fully erect now, and I knew that my bits were soaking. I put it down to the situation, however, not to any attraction to him. Perhaps I was lying to myself, because his body was, unquestionably, fit. He was muscular and slim, and his penis was... well... nice.

"Well come on," he insisted, "let me see."

"No. I'm naked, and that's what you wanted."

He held out the cards to me. I had lost two in a row, so surely I would win this time. But how to take a card without exposing myself? I edged over to the chair and sat down. Then I crossed my legs, and lifted my free hand to take a card. He gave a snort of laughter.

I had drawn a three. I lost again.

"Hmm... what forfeit to give you?" He pretended to think, then suddenly clicked his fingers. "I know! Stand up, and put your hands by your sides."

I had no choice. I stood, covering myself, steeling myself for the moment I would show everything. I gritted my teeth, looked at the ceiling, thinking I might cry, and moved my arms to the side. "There. Satisfied?" I covered myself again.

"No, no. Keep your arms by your sides." I dropped my arms again. "Mmm... your boobs have grown quite impressive. Lovely nipples - and very pointy at the moment. Are you cold?"

He knew it was warm in the room, so his suggestion was ridiculous. He was right though. My nipples were rock hard and standing out. Had I been dressed, they would have been very clearly visible. They stick out quite a long way, which is why my sports' bras were padded, and I always wore hoodies in Winter.

And the bits round your nipples. Nice and dark, and easy to see. Not too big either. Some big boobs have pale nipples. I like them dark.

"And you're totally shaved. Nice. Just a little slit poking up. Mmm."

His analysis annoyed me. It seemed wrong. I wish he'd just look and shut up. I couldn't look him in the eye, and my cheeks were burning with embarrassment and shame. And guilt. I was turned on, and it was wrong.

He held out the cards again. Surely I couldn't lose this time. I drew a nine. That was OK. He took his card and looked at it. He puffed his cheeks out and shook his head. I had won. I could get him to finish what he had started and that would be the end of it. As he turned his card, I knew something was wrong. A smile bloomed across his face. He had a ten. Shit. What now?

Again, he pretended to think. "Come and sit on the bed."

I panicked. "I'm not touching you, and you're not touching me."

He shook his head.

"Nah. Course not. Lie back, spread your legs wide and open your pussy lips."

I think my mouth must have fallen open in shock, because he laughed.

"Go on," he said, "You can see everything I've got. Only fair I should see everything of yours."

I lay back, squeezing my eyes shut, tears forming in the corners. It was not just a matter of showing him something so intimate. There was no way I could hide how wet I was, and that would mean he would know I was turned on.

I dropped my hand, and opened my labia with two fingers.

"Mmm." He cooed. "I can see your clit. It's poking out. And you're very wet. Do you use a vibrator? You could slide one in there very, very easily."

He paused, waiting for an answer. "N... no." There was a definite hitch in my voice.

"Well," he continued, "you should. I used one with Jules - she loved it. I'll get you one for your birthday."

I wanted to shout "Yes, please. God, yes." Instead, I stayed silent, not trusting my voice.

"I can see the hole too. Jules used to let me watch her play with herself. She said it'd help me learn how to turn her on. It did too. I let her watch me, and I loved it. That's why I don't mind you watching. It turns me on to be watched."

I think my face flushed even more at his admission. It certainly got me thinking. Could I lie back and masturbate with someone watching? It was a huge turn on. I actually loved the idea. Maybe one of his friends. I imagined Sam sitting looking at me, legs wide, hand rubbing over my clitoris. Maybe he could use a vibrator on me while I did it.

Jamie laughed. "I think you got even wetter. Was it thinking of me and Jules wanking together?"

I pictured it. I knew what he looked like, and could only imagine Jules. She was tall and willowy, with long, skinny legs. Her boobs were tiny. She was a woman, like me, but the idea of her stroking herself really turned me on. I wonder if Emma liked to be watched. I wonder if she would want to watch me. Guilt flooded over me again. First my brother, now my best friend - incest and lesbianism. So wrong... but such a turn on.

"OK," said Jamie, "next card."

I drew a three. My maths was awful. Of course a run of losses was possible. The odds were the same on every occasion. What would I have to do next?

Jamie chose his card - and laughed. Would he make me masturbate for him? Maybe make me put something inside myself. Maybe make me show him my bumhole. No. No.

He turned the car, and I almost didn't dare look.

At first, I thought my eyes were mistaken. Then I thought my brain was mistaken. Incredibly, at odds of 3/52, he had drawn another three.

"Snap!"

"What now?" I asked.

"Well... we could draw again - or we could finish the game, and do what we both really want to."

"W... Wha... What's that?" I stammered.

"Well - jack and jill."

I looked at him for the first time in ages, totally confused. He smiled and answered my bemused look.

"I jack off - and you, being female, jill... off."

I was still unsure, so I clarified. "You mean, you stroke until you... cum, and I... stroke too, until I... orgasm."

He nodded. "Go on. Dare you."

He had me. I was so turned on that I knew that I would be rubbing myself vigorously the second I left the room, and would probably bring myself to climax after climax for most of the night. Why not make the first time in front of him?

My shoulders slumped, and I nodded. "Do we do it together, or one at a time?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Well - you want pictures, so maybe one at a time? High card for who goes first?"

I nodded again. This time I won.

I grabbed my phone, and as he began to stroke himself, began taking photos, then, as he began to breathe deeply, and his hand became a blur, I switched to video.

His hand was rubbing up and down his shaft, the flap of skin covering his helmet and then pulling back repeatedly. His breathing was ragged, and he made little moans, like a cat mewing. Then, suddenly, he tensed and his hand stopped.

His penis seemed to draw back, and a mighty spurt of semen erupted from his tiny hole. It flew in the air, almost hitting my phone. Then it did it again - not quite as powerful, but still arcing through the air. I imagined that in my pussy - then in my mouth - like squeezing a plastic bottle and forcing out a jet of liquid. I loved doing that.

It pulsed a few more times, his cum forming ever smaller arcs in the air, before dribbling out and running down his shaft into the hair around his balls.

His eyes finally focused - they had been totally glazed during his orgasm - and he looked at me.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I stopped recording, and mumbled "Mmmm." I suddenly felt hugely embarrassed. I had involuntarily acknowledged that I liked it, and I tried to backtrack. "I mean... well... er.."

He laughed. "Too late. And anyway. Why not enjoy it? Just admit you like it. It's not going to hurt."

I swallowed. "OK. Yes. It was... interesting. And yes. I liked it."

He opened his bedside drawer and took out a box of tissues, wiping the white, gooey substance from his penis. He handed me a couple of tissues, and asked me to wipe the duvet and carpet, as well as any bits on his body that he might not have noticed. I did as he asked, cleaning his thighs, even brushing his still-twitching cock with my hand.

But now it was my turn. Instantly, my fear returned. No-one had seen me naked before, except in changing rooms, where I still hid away as much as possible. Certainly, no-one had ever seen beyond my vulva - and now, here I was, preparing to bring myself to orgasm in front of my brother.

I was about to lie back and start, when Jamie called: "Stop! You could do it on your hands and knees. Have you ever tried that?"

I admitted that I hadn't. I wasn't keen. That way would leave my bum and everything exposed. However, the more he talked about how it was Jules' favourite position, and how she said her orgasms were stronger, the more I felt it had to be worth a try.

I knelt up, put my head down and reached underneath to my private parts - well - previously private parts. I also found that, if I crossed my other arm under me, I could pinch my nipple.

I started to stroke myself, and grab my nipple firmly - how I liked it. I felt the little nub of my clit and first rubbed, then tapped. I was so turned on, that I no longer cared that I was being watched.

"I can see your bumhole," announced Jamie. "You should try touching it some time. It feels really good."

I wanted to ask if he touched his, and tell him that next time(next time?? - really?), I would look at his back passage - but I was approaching my climax.

"Can I put a finger in you? Just to help."

I think my mind had gone at that point. Embarrassment, fear, everything had been overtaken by my need to orgasm, and I just mumbled, "uh-huh."

I felt a finger enter my tight little pussy. It twisted, finding that nice, spongy surface, and started to rub. It began thrusting in and out, bringing me ever closer, and making me feel that I might explode when my climax arrived.

I knew my breathing was coming in short, breathless pants, and I could hear sighs and moans. I usually orgasmed quietly, but this was beyond anything I had felt before. I continued to pant, moan and sigh, until, suddenly, I stiffened.

I cried out loudly: "Ooohhh.... Yeeessss.... Oooohhhh..."

My body released, and I felt my vagina pulse, contracting and expanding, releasing my liquids onto my thighs and over Jamie's hand. He kept pumping with his finger as I felt my brain move to a different level, and it was not until I started to come down that I realised it was too much. My sensitivity was almost painful, following the best orgasm of my life, and as I knelt, gasping for breath, I felt small after-shocks, making me shiver all over.

I pushed Jamie's hand away, mumbling "too much, too much."

He backed off, and I twisted, wiping my soaking pussy on his duvet, leaving a large, embarrassing wet patch.

Jamie was smiling as I continued to shiver from waves of pleasure. I looked at him and smiled back. "Wow." I could think of nothing else to say.

Suddenly, I realised that he had fingered me. I had promised that would definitely not happen. I was almost scandalised.

"You put your finger in me," I stated, angrily, "we said we wouldn't do that."

He smiled. "Yeah. But wasn't it fun? Maybe next time, I could show you how to give me a handjob. Maybe even try oral."

I was shocked, but my instincts took over. In truth, I had loved it. I wouldn't want full sex with Jamie, but maybe... just maybe, foreplay could be a lot of fun.

I allowed my instincts to take over, commonsense taking a second place.

"Yeah. Maybe." I said. Then a thought struck me. "When I asked to take photos of you, why didn't you want pics of me."

For the first time, Jamie looked embarrassed. "Well," he said, slowly, "I wasn't going to tell you, but I videoed everything on my laptop."

Once again, there was ambivalence. I was furious at his deceit, but, oh, what a turn on, to know that my most embarrassing, shameful, illicit moment - and the most sexually exciting moment - of my life was all recorded. I could only think of one thing to say. "Make sure you send me a copy."

We spent the rest of the evening naked. We ate food naked, watched TV naked and finally showered. He showered first, while I sat in the bathroom and chatted with him, then I showered while he chatted with me.

It was late when we parted and went to bed. I masturbated again - on my own this time, and it really was not as intense. I suspect Jamie masturbated too. Probably while watching the video, which he sent to me.

After that, we started to get on really well. He taught me to do handjobs and blowjobs, and I learned to swallow his cum. He made me orgasm with his fingers and his tongue, and he bought me several sex toys - a vibrator, a wand, anal beads - and for my birthday, because he knew I liked my nipples pinched firmly, he bought me nipple clamps. He even bought me sexy outfits and lingerie, and clothes so that I could move from my 'athletic' image and become 'sexy'.

In time, he found a girlfriend and fell in love, and our incestuous arrangement came to an end. I became bisexual, and had relationships with men and women - sometimes at the same time.

And now? I'm happily engaged to a wonderful man, who loves watching me masturbate, buys me plenty of sex toys and loves threesomes with women - and occasional parties with both sexes.

I often wonder if my brother enjoys swinging like I do. All I know for certain, is that when we get together at Christmas and birthdays, there's a sexual tension in the air which only mum is oblivious to. Perhaps I should suggest a foursome to Jamie some time. After all, he is largely responsible for making me who I am.

tazmanuk
tazmanuk
213 Followers
12