Darejani Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting families is a bit rough, but alone time is great.
9.4k words
4.74
6.5k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

The rest of that first week was amazing, but tiring. Darejani came home with me each night that week, and our time was spent having dinner (I cooked one night and she cooked another), talking, and having great sex. She really was a natural. Dar took easily to giving head. She thoroughly enjoyed seeing how I reacted to the various techniques she tried out and remembered what got me going. She also loved getting head as well (what woman doesn't). I also made sure I remembered what got to her. For instance, Dar loved when I sucked on her whole pussy, especially if I used my tongue very quickly at the same time. She also enjoyed have two or even three fingers inside, moving around, while her clit was teased lightly. And when I tried to push a finger into her anus, she protested at first, but had a great time once she gave it a try. Dar was a very sexual woman who had been repressed for way too long.

She also loved fucking from the first time, and every time besides. So far, as of that Friday night, we had been in the missionary and cowgirl positions. She knew about others, like reverse cowgirl, doggy or on our sides, from watching a couple of dirty movies with a friend, but we had yet tried them together. She said she wanted to try role playing, even with costumes (which ones she hadn't told me yet) and wondered what a vibrator would feel like. Dar wanted to try almost everything, and she felt like she needed to make up for a lot of lost time.

"Dar, I promise, we can try everything you want" I said as we laid in bed that Friday night. "We have plenty of time. It's exciting for me too. I haven't tried a lot of those things, but I've wanted to as well. We're going to have a lot of fun together. And we're going to make love much of the time. Slow, sensual, love." I kissed her lips and her neck, which always got her moaning.

"Mickey, I want it all with you. I only trust you. I know you will never do anything that could hurt me. Like if I asked you to tie me to the posts of your bed. I know you'll make me feel incredible but I would feel completely safe, that you won't go too far and do something that would hurt."

"The way to do something like that, where one partner is bound or in a submissive situation is to have a safe word, something you would shout out if things went in a way you didn't like for any reason. Like you'd just shout out 'mustard' and I would stop. Not that I've done that...yet." I smiled at her. I still couldn't believe she was sharing my bed, less than a week after we found each other again.

"Honey," I said softly as I kissed her lips again, those moist and very full lips, "we need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. First we're getting some of your things to move into here. Then we're heading to Queens, first to your mom, then dinner with my parents. Except my parents are expecting Jan, and instead they're going to meet you."

"Mickey, I don't think you should do that to them. You really need to call them and at least let them know she's not coming but someone else is. My mom knows I'm bringing someone home for her to meet. I wouldn't just surprise her like that. You have to call them either in the morning or before we head to Queens."

"I know" I sighed. "You're right. But I'm going to be getting grief on an installment plan. My moms been expecting to have Jan as her daughter in law, the daughter she never had." I got very quiet.

"Mickey, honey, what's wrong? Besides all the changes. I can tell there's something you're not telling me."

Dar always had a knack for reading people, and she knew me like a book. "When I was six, my parents had a baby girl, my sister, Lisa. I'm close with my parents, especially my mom, but she just adored Lisa. I did too. I loved that little munchkin. But she got sick, leukemia, when she was almost 4. She lasted almost a year, and then she died. My parents were devastated, So was I, but they were so lost in their own grief they couldn't see mine. Thank goodness my moms sister, my aunt Helena, saw what was happening and after a time, she got them to snap out of it for the child they still had." I paused, remembering the worst time of my life, even worse than losing Dar six years ago. Her hand squeezed mine tighter and she kissed my cheek softly. "Anyway, things were much better after that, but mom misses having a daughter to do mother-daughter things with. And she had her heart set on Jan to take that role. Jan was planning for it as well. I don't know how mom's going to react to this, and that includes that I had a girlfriend I deeply loved my senior year of high school and didn't tell her or dad a word about it."

"Mickey...why didn't you tell me about Lisa when we were younger? We talked about everything, I thought."

"Dar, it was just so painful. Even now, fourteen years later, it's still hard to even think about. But it's going to be out there tomorrow. I'm sorry we never discussed it before."

Dar stroked my cheek, both of us sitting up in bed, Dar staring at me from the side. "Mickey, look at me. Please."

I turned my head, my eyes shiny from a few tears, and hers were the same. Tears magnified her gorgeous eyes so they appeared huge. My heart skipped just looking at her. "I know it's late, Mickey. But make love to me, now. Let me comfort you and touch your heart." How could I, or any decent man, resist or deny such a loving request? I took her face in my hands and kissed her, those soft lips like an entryway to her soul. Her response was immediate and passionate. I gently eased Dar back onto the bed with my body covering hers. Soon her panties were pushed off her legs and so was my underwear. I entered her smoothly, like silk embracing my entire body. I held very still inside Dar's pussy, and she moaned as blood pulsed in both our bodies. I used my muscles to flex my cock in her pussy, bringing small cries from her lips. We kissed over and over. She wrapped her legs around my hips, holding me tight in her grasp. This was such a loving experience and it made my heart so much lighter.

"Dar, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And right now, so close with you, you're even more gorgeous than usual. I love you with all my heart."

"Mickey, I feel exactly the same. You feel so good inside me. So sexy. So loving. Let's try to cum together. Now kiss me, baby."

We kissed deeply as my hips ground against Dar's, her small and round breasts pressed into my chest and her legs still snug around me. My hips were rising and falling steadily and we were both building to a wonderful peak. "I'm ready when you are, baby" I whispered.

"Almost, my love" Dar moaned tenderly.

I kissed and lightly licked her ear and Dar shuddered under me. "I'm ready, Mickey. Now, now." Her body lifted up from her feet planted flat on the mattress and as we squirmed against each other, we both came, not explosively, but very intensely. Her nails scraped my back and she bit my shoulder as my cock throbbed in her pussy for what felt like all night long. We kissed a number of times, staring into each others eyes. I rolled to the side, we shut the lights, and I spooned Dar from behind. "I love you, honey" I whispered with great weariness.

"And I love you too, my love." She sounded just as tired. We just fell deep asleep, just like that, into a very restful sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day started much earlier than either of us was ready for, but we had a lot to do.

After showering and shaving and dressing. I took a few minutes to do a very unpleasant chore and called my parents. Mom answered as usual.

"Hey mom, how are you and dad doing?"

"Mickey! We're fine, as usual. Why are you calling? Are you and Jan not coming tonight?"

"Half right, mom. Jan isn't coming. Actually, you won't be seeing her any more. We broke up this week, and yes, it's for good."

"Mickey! What happened? What's wrong? Why?"

"Mom, it's a long story and I will tell you about it tonight. I'm bringing someone else, so it's still four for dinner."

"What the heck, Mickey! Someone else? I man or a woman? What is going on with you, you break up with your girlfriend of 2 years and you already have someone else? Tell me what's going on!"

"Mom, tonight. And yes, it's a woman, and I expect you to be a perfect host just like you always are and make her feel welcome. Her name is Darejani, though I call her Dar. It's a long story, so it has to wait for tonight."

"How is Jan? She must be devastated!"

"Mom, I don't know, I haven't spoken to her all week. I hope she's ok, and I will have to get in touch with her about returning some things. But that's not your concern. Just be ready to meet Darejani tonight. We'll be there at 7."

"Wait, Mickey! I want to know what's going on!"

"Tonight, mom. I love you. Bye."

I hung up before I got any deeper into the conversation with mom, and didn't answer the phone when she called back twice, letting the answering machine pick up.

Dar came out of the bedroom and said "She gave you a hard time, didn't she?"

"Not too bad, but she's not happy not knowing what the hell is going on."

"Maybe I shouldn't come, Mickey. She'll never like me, not this soon after Jan."

"Nonsense. She'll love you, maybe not right away, but she and dad will both come to love you. Because you're a loving and warm woman, and mom will see that." I kissed her nose and she gave me that brilliant, warm smile. Time to go.

First to her apartment, when I met her roommate Kerry, who was told to start looking for a new roommate. She was an attractive and nice girl; she'd have no problem, not in NYC, finding someone.

We picked up most of her clothes and some personal items, as well as a few things to make my place more like our place. After about an hour, we got back in my car and headed to Queens.

"How do you afford to keep a car in the city, Mickey? It costs a fortune to park. Even more than some apartments."

"First of all, I bought my apartment, and it comes with a discount for a parking spot. Second, I got a nice inheritance four years ago when my aunt Rose died. I manage that money well, but I took a lump sum from it for certain living expenses. I figure that will last another two or three years. By then I'll be in a different station in life, hopefully. Maybe living somewhere else. Who knows? Did you ever learn to drive?"

"No I still don't know how. Living in Manhattan, it's not an issue but if I ever lived back in Queens or the suburbs, I'd have to learn."

And so we talked, all the way back in time to where we first met and fell in love years ago. I didn't know where she lived, but having grown up in the same general neighborhood, I knew exactly where her mother's house was. I was nervous as Dar just let us in calling out "Mother? We're here!"

Dar's mother came from the kitchen, wiping her hands, and she was the mold for Darejani. It was so obvious they were mother and daughter. Mrs. Attar was every bit as lovely as her daughter. I little taller, a little rounder. But facially it was like a mirror image with a few years extra.

"Mickey, it's wonderful to meet you. Darejani has told me so much about you I feel like I know you. Please, sit. Darejani, please bring out some tea, it's ready in the kitchen."

While Dar got the tea, Mrs. Attar and I were sizing each other up. I wanted to like her, and so far, so good. She was more critical, after all, she was trying to protect her daughter in her first love. But I felt she liked what she saw.

Dar had already filled her in as to how we met back in high school, and she thanked me for protecting her daughter years ago. And we talked about various things, with her subtly grilling me for the things she wanted to know about me. We got along fine and it was a pleasant afternoon.

At six we excused ourselves and said goodbye. In the car I turned to Dar and said "Hey, that went well. I think she actually liked me."

"Of course she did. You very likeable. And very lickable."

"You're pretty likable and lickable yourself. Think my parents will think so?" I asked with a wicked grin.

"Which one? Because I don't think I'm ready to go that far quite yet."

"Honey, I will NEVER be ready to go that far!" I said with a fake shudder.

"Mickey, honey, are you feeling lickable right now?"

"Depends what you have in mind."

"How about you find a quiet place to part and I'll give you a great licking before we go to your parents." She was already so daring in a way in a way Jan never would have considered. I drove to a spot I knew near an industrial area that was quiet on a Saturday evening.

I looked around quickly to make sure no one was around. I was nervous as hell; I hadn't much experience with exhibitionism. Dar, on the other hand, seem cool as silk sheets. She helped me open and pull my pants to my knees and took my rapidly hardening cock in her hand. She was already much improved in using her hands and she was about to show me how skilled she was with her mouth.

As soon as I was almost fully erect, Dar lowered her head and started giving me as good a blowjob as I'd ever had. She used her tongue and lips in combination and had me squirming around in my seat. I kept my eyes out for any other cars pulling in by us while at the same time looking down to watch Dar consuming my dick. She tried to take me all the way to the base, but she wasn't quite there yet in terms of her skills. She gagged a little when to went too far down. I was tempted to push her head further but I didn't want to freak her out. So I let her go at her own pace.

"Dar, this is great. I love what you're doing to me."

She took her lips off my dick and said "Tell me what you want. And say it dirty." She got up on her knees on the seat so her ass was up in the air. She hiked up her skirt so I could see her white panties hugging her ass. Her lingerie was very simple. We'd have to do something about that..

I reached over and slid my hand inside her panties, where I felt a sticky swamp between her thighs. "I love it when you use your wicked tongue all over my dick, like a snake. I love it when you bob up and down fast and then you just slow it down almost to a tease. You're turning into one hell of a nasty cocksucker, baby." That seemed to really get to her, and she went wild on my dick, sucking me hard and fast before letting my cock out so she could lick it like her own personal lollipop. Or maybe it was my fingers in her steaming snatch. Or most likely, it was both. In any case, Dar was gushing on my fingers and I was getting very close to popping in her mouth.

Dar applied pressure with the flat of her tongue and ran my balls through her fingers as I thrust two fingers as deep in her pussy as I could go. She clamped down with her inner muscles and moaned loudly with her mouth full with my dick. Those vibrations brought me over the edge and my balls pumped thick ropes of cum into her greedy mouth. She kept sucking through my climax, making sure she got every drop out of me. I let the fingers of my hand not covered in pussy stroke gently through Dar's hair. When she finally let me free, she gave the shaft some loving kisses and the head a very big kiss. "I love him almost as much as I love you!" Dar teased me, offering her lips for mine to kiss. I loved her kisses (as I've made very clear many times) and wasn't going to let a little thing like my own sperm stop me from enjoying her lips on mine. We shared warm kisses full of love and the salty taste of my cum was no factor.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm so nice and relaxed now. Just what I needed before going to see my parents. And honey, would you mind if I took you shopping tomorrow?"

"Depends. What are we shopping for?"

"Let me just say first you know I love you and think your beautiful and sexy. But you underwear is kind of...boring?" I said waiting for hell to crash down on my head. "I know many young women like all sorts of different, sexy lingerie. It can make them feel more feminine or empowered, confident. And honestly, I enjoy it as well."

I needn't have worried. Dar gave a soft chuckle and said "I've been meaning to buy some new bras and panties, maybe even a couple of very sexy outfits. I've seen Kerry dress in some very pretty things, and of course in department stores. But maybe we could go to a lingerie store? Someplace that caters specifically to women looking to change their look? Do any of them let men shop with their women?"

"I honestly have no idea. But lets try to go tomorrow. Might be fun" I said with a perverted leer. Dar laughed at that look, and then gave me a very big and loving kiss.

"Save some of that energy for later, big boy. Oh, god Mickey look at the time! We're already five minutes late!"

We hurriedly got ourselves as together as we could manage, and while I drove the ten minutes to my folks house, Dar fixed her makeup and brushed out her long, thick hair. She looked gorgeous as usual and put together by the time we got to my parents house.

I love my parents, dearly. They're warm and loving people and we have a very close relationship. But I had no idea how they'd react to Darejani. Not that they were bigoted against Muslims or Iranians. They loved Jan, which was pretty easy to understand; she'd been part of our family, in effect, for almost 2 years. Everyone assumed we were headed for marriage, including me. So this was an enormous change for them to deal with in a very short time.

I let myself in, calling out for them. My mom came first from the kitchen, from where wonderful smells were emanating. Mom's a great cook. I got my big hug and a long peck on my cheek. Dad was two seconds behind her, from his den/home office. Another big hug. Warm people.

Finally I introduced them to Darejani. Dad was fine, he shook her hand gently and offered to get her something to drink. Mom was friendly, but I knew her well, and I could tell she was very reserved in her affection. This was going to be a bit of a long evening.

Over dinner Dar and I recounted how we met back in high school, that incident with the bullies. I didn't mention how I was scared shit of getting my ass kicked, but told the story pretty much as it happened. Dar added that she knew in some small part of her that she loved me from that first meeting, though it was four months before things moved on in the small way we were able.

Dad gave me a simple look that said he was proud, and that I had done what he expected from the way I was raised. Mom was more on the fence, even about something that happened years ago. "Mickey, you could have gotten hurt! Four against one...what if they didn't give a damn about the teacher and they attacked you?"

"Mom, it's done, years ago. Besides, you both always told me to help people in trouble, and especially to be a gentleman and help a woman in trouble, and Dar was in trouble. I couldn't ignore it. Not the way your brought me up."

All during this discussion, mom brought out one of her best dinners, brisket that had been cooked low and slow, all day long. Things were going well, they both seemed to warm to Dar. And then.

Mom of course. "So you want to know how Jan is? She and I talked Thursday night for over 2 hours."

Dad looked like he was ready to sink through the floor, and poor Dar didn't know what to say. She did have a sad expression on her face, and that ate at me.

"Mom, this isn't the time or place!" I grunted at her.

"What's the big deal. You used to love her, but I still have a close relationship with her. Why shouldn't I talk to her?"

"Martha! Enough!" my dad exclaimed.

But mom went on and on. Finally I had enough and I said "Well, this has been fun, but Darejani and I have things to do early tomorrow. Thanks for dinner."

My father hugged me and said quietly "I'm sorry, Mickey. We'll talk this week, you and I. And I'm going to have some words for your mother when you leave."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers