Darejani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be too hard on her, dad. But she has to know, I'm not coming if she's going to talk about Jan and make Dar feel bad. I've loved her for years, and I hope she is going to be the real deal. Maybe don't mention it to mom, but Dar's already starting to move in. Within a couple of weeks, she will be all moved in."

"She seems lovely, Mickey. And she is stunning. I wish you nothing but the best." He hugged me again. "And your mom...she'll come around in time. She just...well, you upturned her world."

"Yeah I know, it's a lot for her to take in in such a short time. But ask her to give Dar a chance, please."

"I will. Drive home safe, son."

He told Darejani she was welcome any time, that if a woman was good enough for his son, she was good enough, period. He hugged her, but mom kept to the kitchen, "cleaning up". She didn't even say good night to me.

In the car back to our home, we were both quiet at first, for maybe half the trip home. Finally I took her hand and said "Dar, I am so sorry about that. I thought mom might make things uncomfortable, but so blatantly letting us know she calls Jan... I feel horrible, honey. But I love you, more than ever. And dad liked you. He told me so."

"Mickey, I understand her, better than you. Two years must have felt like a long time to her. Did she ever ask when you and Jan were going to get engaged?"

"Only every other day, or it seemed that way. I see where you're going here. I kind of led her along for a long time. I didn't disavow her of the idea that Jan would be her daughter in law. Then I pulled a switch on her and she's hurt. I see it."

"Just give her time, Mickey. I shouldn't have met her so soon, so let's make it at least a month before I come with you again. I can always spend the time with my mother. We'll give her time. Ok. Mickey?"

"Ok. You're so smart. I love that. Among other things about you."

"I'm not asking what the other things are. Though you may feel free to tell me at home, or better yet, show me. It just might get me very hot for you."

"Lucky me!"

We got home and as soon as the door was closed behind us, we embraced in a powerful kiss. We staggered, locked in our kisses and gropes, to our bedroom and we just kind of fell onto the bed. "Mickey, I'm so hot, I don't think I can wait until we get our clothes off. Just take me now! Push up my skirt and just fuck me!"

I was on the same page. The earlier blowjob in the car was just like an appetizer. I got my pants off as Dar pulled down her panties and I was between her legs and slipping inside her. We both cried out as her warmth engulfed me and her hands grabbed my ass. I was humping my hips, pumping her for all I was worth. I raised up on my hands so I could see her face as she went through wave after wave of pleasure and I kept fucking her steady and deep.

"Fuck me, Mickey. Fuck me as hard as you can. I can take it, I need it, hurry and fuck me!"

She was a dynamo and I pounded away into her pussy, my balls slapping her ass with a loud slapping sound. Dar was a woman who had discovered sex, discovered she loved it, and was greedy for it. And I had absolutely no complaints. I was happy to fill her need.

"You like my big cock slamming into your pussy, don't you? Tell me!"

"Yes, fuck it, yes! I love it! I love you, just...almost there..."

Dar soaked my cock, my balls and our bed with her natural juices. I was all sticky from her cream and our exertion, and I came with a series of grunts, flooding her cunt until our mixture was seeping out, down her ass and onto the bed. I collapsed on top of her and shared small, warm kisses with her. We both felt so warm, encased in love.

"Mickey, I'm so happy. You not only make me feel so good, you also make me feel so loved."

I kissed her again. I could have kissed her all night long and into the next day. "You make me feel loved too, my darling. My darling Dar. I like that."

"So do I. I told you, you're the only one who calls me Dar. Others have tried, but I always discouraged them. I never liked it, because I think I have a pretty name. But I loved it when you called me Dar. I allowed you because I loved you, and I let you call me anything you wanted. As long as it was something nice" she said with that smile.

I rolled to her side and took her in my arms. "I could never call you anything not nice. Not intentionally. I'm kind of glad no one else can call you Dar. It makes it very special."

We laid there quietly for a long time. Finally, Dar snuggled closer and whispered "We should get some sleep. You're taking me shopping tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, we're going together."

"For bras and panties? Maybe some sexy lingerie?"

"That's the plan."

"I think you'll enjoy this even more than I will."

"I think so too."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, Sunday, we got up on the early side, showered and dressed casually, and went out to a local restaurant for breakfast. Dar was as giddy as a schoolgirl, very excited to go shopping for new and sexy underthings. I was pretty excited too. I expected to be even more excited when we got home and she tried everything on for me, my own lingerie show.

We went to this small shop in Greenwich Village not long after they opened at noon. It was a little weird for me being in a store with displays of everything from bras and panties to mannequins with corsets and garter belts and stockings, teddies, and some things I recognized but didn't know their names. We were quickly approached by a woman of about 40, stunningly gorgeous, dressed casually in designer jeans and a silk white blouse. She introduced herself as Jean and asked if we were looking for something in particular.

I figured this was going to be Dar's show, so I just sat in a 'husband chair', surrounded by a display of panties spread out on tables while Dar and Jean went around the shop, talking and having a laugh or two, perhaps at my expense. I was wishing I had the forethought to have brought a book with me.

Jean kept picking things out for Dar, bras and panties to start, and Dar just told her which ones she wanted to buy and which ones were a no. That was the easy stuff. It didn't need to be tried on, and besides, it's hard to try on panties. You have to leave your own underwear on underneath, so it's not comfortable. How do I know such things? I've gone shopping for such things with girlfriends before. It scores major brownie points with them, and I got a hell of a lot of "Thank you Mickey" sex in return. Kind of a win-win situation.

After about an hour of selecting all new underthings, they moved to the back of the store where most of the sexier lingerie was displayed. I could only let my imagination run away with thoughts of what they were looking at back there. Another 40 minutes passed and I was actually getting bored. How long can a person sit in a candy store without being able to enjoy the treats?

"Mickey? Could you come back here for a minute, please?" Jean's voice, a request with a sensual touch.

I went to the back and into a private, larger than typical fitting room. What I saw left me speechless. On a platform in the center of the room stood Dar dressed in a white corset with plenty of frills and garter straps that were hooked up to white small hole fishnet stockings. She had on a pair of green heels, just a pair the store had for women to see how their outfits looked with heels. She had on her own pair of plain panties, but with the rest of the outfit, Dar oozed sexuality. I could see that trying this outfit on had her aroused -no, burning hot. It was in her eyes and her color, a deep blush that had nothing to do with shyness. And she wasn't the only one hot as hell.

"Earth to Mickey?" It was Jean, at my side. Evidently, I was so absorbed with Dar, I didn't hear Jean talking to me.

"Sorry, what were you asking?"

"I asked what you thought of your girlfriend in such lovely set. But I think I have my answer" Jean said with a sensual smile.

I asked Dar "Honey, do you like it? Some women feel this kind of thing makes them look cheap or objectified."

Dar answered "Well, maybe some women feel that way, but I love this! I feel so sexy, so empowered! I really want this, and that other outfit, Jean?"

"The red teddy and stockings? You should also have a couple of pair of black stockings as an essential part of your wardrobe. Is there anything else you'd like to look at?"

"No, I think that's enough damage for one day" Dar said with this sexy smile that brought me to a full erection.

Jean glanced down and noticed my predicament. She had a solution, though. "I have some work to do to get your purchases together. Mickey, could you help Darejani out of her new outfit? No one will interrupt you. Take your time" she said with a very deliberate and knowing look. Then she stepped out, leaving us alone, the door closed.

"Dar, my darling, you look amazing!" I got up on the platform with her and kissed her, passionately and with hunger as well. I bit softly on her lower lips, which told her how much I wanted her, right then, right there.

"God, Mickey" Dar said with a long, needy moan, "I need you now. But do you think it's safe? Are we alone?"

"Jean all but told us directly to have some fun together. She won't let anyone interrupt us." I was kissing the back of her neck as I held her long, luxurious hair away. My other hand was rubbing all over the front of her body, and Dar was gasping and breathing irregularly. I pulled down the front of the corset just enough to free her breasts and I massaged them while I kept my lips and my teeth on her neck and shoulders. She was mewling and her ass was grinding back against the suffering bulge in my pants.

Dar reached behind her and caressed my cock and balls lovingly as I teased her swollen nipples with my fingertips. I was making very hungry sounds that had absolutely nothing to do with food. She slowly, teasingly, pulled the zipper of my pants down and reached inside to caress me through my underwear, and I thought I might shoot my load right then, but thankfully, I was able to resist the urge. I turned her around to face me and kissed her with desperation, and her kiss was just as urgent. Dar helped me off with my pants as she fell to her knees. She stroked me still through my underwear as she stared up and me. "Tell me what you want me to do, Mickey. Anything you want, you just have to say it. Say it as nasty as you can; I'm feeling very dirty right now, baby."

"I want you to suck on my cock, suck it like my own personal whore." She fished my cock out of my boxer-briefs and started licking it up and down the sides going slow to start. "Yes, baby, that's it. Lick it all over first, get it nice with wet. You've become such a great cocksucker in such a short time. You must have had it in you all along, a natural ability to give head."

She was moaning all over my cock, kissing and licking, then taking the head into her wicked mouth and swirling the tip of her tongue along the corona. I could have easily cum just like that, but I wanted more. I guided her to her feet and led her over to a chair in the corner. I sat down and pulled Dar's panties down to the floor. Instead of fucking her, first I pushed her over at her waist so her hands were on her knees. My face was just a couple of inches from the sexy curve of her ass when I whispered "I'll do whatever you like, but you have to tell me", turning the tables on her. "Say it as dirty as you can and I'll do it, gladly." I kissed each cheek of her ass as she shuddered from the touch of my lips.

"Eat me, baby" she whimpered. "Eat my pussy and my ass. Use that tongue like the dirty cunt licker you are. Shove that tongue up my cunt and fuck me with it. Hurry; I need it so badly."

I buried my face between her cheeks so my nose was brushing against her anus and my tongue delved into her dripping wet cunt. My hands gripped her ass to hold her steady and besides, I loved the way her ass felt in my hands. Soft yet firm, round and pliant and a lovely caramel color. Her cheeks felt so good rubbing against my own upper cheeks. I ran my tongue all through the crease and lips of her pussy as I pressed my nose firm into her anus.

"Mickey, that's wonderful" Dar moaned. "Please suck on my clit. Yes, like that. Oh, just like that!"

She came as I sucked her clit and before she had a chance to recover I pulled her onto my lap and slid my cock up into her pussy. Dar was grinding down hard on my dick, her soft cheeks caressing my thighs. I took her tits into my hands and massaged those lovely, small, perfect orbs. Soon Dar was bouncing on my cock, moving like she was on auto-pilot. Her feet were planted firmly, her hands were on the arms of the chair, and she grunted hard as she kept riding my cock in a piston-like motion. "Fuck my cock, Dar. Be my sexy, dirty girl. Ride me and cream all over my cock and balls."

She was pounding herself onto my lap and I could tell she was close. Fuck, so was I. My dick was swelling up inside her and my balls were getting tight. "Fuck, Dar, I'm gonna cum soon..."

She hopped off my cock and turned around down on her knees and took my raging hardon into her soft, slender fingers. Dar pumped me fast and hard, my dick all slippery from her creamy juices. "Cum on my tits, baby. Shoot your hot load all over my chest. I love it, I love you." I lifted up off the chair as I shot four thick spurts of cum onto her chest, coating her tits followed by a couple of weaker shots that more leaked down my cock than added to the mess on her chest.

We were both sweating and sticky. Dar kissed my balls and squeezed the last drop or two from my dick and licked it off. It amazed me how this woman, who had no experience a week ago, was such a sexual wild woman. She was as exciting as any woman I had ever been with before, a few of whom were very experienced. Jan, for example, had lost her virginity when she was a junior in high school, had been with at least a dozen partners over the years, and she acted like a relative novice compared to Dar, who actually was a novice but took to sex like a duck to water.

"Honey, you're amazing" I gasped. "The best lover I've ever been with, and I'm not just saying that. You're incredible. I wish we could have done this back in high school."

"So do I. All those lost years" she lamented.

"All that matters is now and the future, honey. Now, we'd better get you changed back into your clothes before Jean charges us rent for the afternoon."

Fifteen minutes later we brought the white lingerie to the front of the store where Jean had the rest of our purchases ready. Dar blushed as she gave Jean the corset and stockings. "I'm sorry, but they're a bit...messy."

"No problem, dear. I expected that when I let you two alone in the room. You're hardly the first customer to be so excited with their significant other that they couldn't wait to get home. I've even participated a number of times when invited" Jean said with a very suggestive expression. "Any time, my dear." She looked at both of us, letting us know what was on her mind.

We left with our packages and as we rode in the taxi, Dar said to me, very softly, "Do you think Jean was coming on to us?"

"Absolutely. No question about it. I think she especially had eyes for you."

"No! You think so?"

"Without a doubt, honey. She would have joined us in a heartbeat." I then whispered to her "She wanted to get at your hot little pussy very badly. Not that I blame her."

Perhaps Dar never considered being with a woman up to that point. She said she had seen porn, so she must have seen women with other women. We hadn't discussed it before then. We hadn't discussed a lot of things. We were still getting to know each other, really.

We got home to a hell of a problem. When we got off the elevator, Jan was sitting outside my apartment. I'll give her credit, she didn't just let herself inside with her keys. She could have; she had her own set of keys to my place for over a year, and I had her keys as well.

"Wow. So this is who you dumped me for?" Jan asked, also answering herself. "Really Mickey? This mousy thing?"

A word about Jan:

She's as different from Darejani as night is from day. Blond short hair, a pixie-like face, very fair skinned, but relatively tall at 5'7", and an hourglass body 36-30-38. She towered over Dar physically.

"Jan, why are you here without calling first? What do you want?"

"I wanted to get some answers regarding how I ended up wasting the last two years of my life. I didn't expect you to be with...her...all the time. We need to talk, girl, so you should go to your home, wherever that is." An uncomfortable silence, Dar seeking my hand with hers. She was being intimidated by Jan. Even I was on my guard.

After a minute of no response, a light clicked in Jan's head. "Oh my god, she's living here, isn't she? What a fucking fool I've been! Two years together, and you wouldn't invite me to move in with you! A week with her and she's living here already! Well fuck you both! I thought maybe I could convince you to give us another chance. But I wouldn't go near you after you put your dick into that!" Jan spat, staring at Dar. She was steaming mad.

But Dar wasn't letting anyone push her around. I could see fire in her eyes as well. "Listen, shithead!" Jan looked like she had been slapped in the face. "Maybe you should ask yourself why Mickey didn't want you moving in or why he didn't ask you to marry him! Because if you were 'the one', he would have. We're already talking about our future together. You, on the other hand, are going to have to park your fat ass on a bar stool, praying some jerk in a cheap suit will buy you a drink. So go pedal your skanky ass somewhere else. Mickey's loved me for years. And I've loved him as well, for all that time. The best thing, though, isn't just the love we share, nor the great sex- by the way, he says I'm MUCH better than you! - but now I know I saved him from a life with YOU! So fuck off, you sorry bitch. GO!" Jan ran down the stairs, not waiting for the elevator, crying loudly. Whatever she had said, I still had feeling for her, and didn't want to see her broken like that. But she started it. And I looked at Dar with something approaching awe.

"Honey, where did that come from? And what happened to the quiet, shy girl I used to know? Not that I'm complaining!"

"Maybe the new underwear IS empowering after all" she giggled. And I laughed uproariously. I needed that after the confrontation I witnessed.

"Maybe it is. Seriously, I'm glad you stood up to her, but I feel bad for her. I hate that I've hurt her so much. You can't spend so much time with someone without holding strong feelings for them. I might have to forget about my things at her place. And I think I should call a locksmith tomorrow."

"And I think you should take me inside already and jump my bones. I'm burning hot again!"

"I've created my own personal sex monster!" I fake complained.

We kissed with great hunger when we got inside. I was ready to take her right there in the kitchen but she held me off. "I need to use the bathroom first" she said with a little mystery. She grabbed one of the packages from our mini-spree and disappeared into the bathroom.

I made myself very comfortable, stripping down to my boxers. I understood exactly how Dar felt right then. The fight with Jan had a weird, arousing effect on both of us. I didn't realize it immediately, but I had gotten one hell of an erection when Dar got up in Jan's shit. Dar and I were going to have very hot and dirty sex for the second time that day, and it wasn't even 4 o'clock yet.

She came out of the bathroom, and I saw a very different Dar than I was used to. She wore a black lace bra and panty set, and the panties were high cut on the sides and very snug on her pussy, so snug I could see the contours of her lips. She also wore black pumps with a 4 inch spiked heel and an impossibly pointed toe box. Her hair was brushed out so it had extra volume and she wore a bright, red lipstick that made her lips appear even fuller than they usually did, and she had great lips. "Go sit on the bed, against the headboard" she whispered, but with a hint of a command. I did as I was told, propping myself up on the headboard. I was aware I was breathing hard, but not from any exertion. And my cock was popping a tentpole in my shorts.