Darejani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dar got on the bed at the foot and crawled her way up to me, looking so sleek and sexy...and hungry. It's the perfect way to describe how Dar looked when she was hot. There was always a hungry look in her eyes. She crawled her way up until she was between my parted legs, on her hands and knees, still in her lingerie and high heels. She reeked sexuality and I must have looked starving myself.

"Who are you?" I asked her with lust coating my voice.

"I'm whoever you want me to be" she said as she kissed me right between my belly button and the elastic band of my boxers. It sent a deep shudder all through my body, especially when she took a tiny nibble there. "I'm your lover, your girlfriend, your whore, your porn star. I'm whatever you want. As long as you always remember how much I love you." She kissed me on my underwear, right over my eager cock.

I reached for her, to stroke my fingers through her silky hair, but she pulled back out of reach. "No touchie" she said, teasing me. "You get to watch." Dar then fished my cock out from the fly in my shorts, which wasn't easy to do considering the stiffness of my dick. Before she took me in her warm, wet mouth, past those brilliant red lips, Dar asked me "Soft and sweet? Or wicked and dirty?"

"Definitely wicked and dirty, You look like the poster girl for it."

"Then we should really dispense with these" as she tugged my boxers off and just threw them to the other side of the room. "And this too", taking her bra off to show off her small and perfect tits. "Now..." she bent lower and her tongue lightly flicked my balls and then used her tongue to flutter her way up the shaft to the head and back down again. I tilted my head back and let out a long moan as Dar let her tongue do what she wanted, teasing my cock, teasing my balls. And then she lifted my legs back and wide apart so my ass was facing up to the ceiling. She gave me a very nasty smile and a wink of her eye, and then Dar poked the tip of her tongue into my puckered ring.

"Fuck me" I moaned as I squirmed around. Dar was rimming my ass, something I never experienced before. It felt amazing, and it only got better the more pressure she applied. Dar went from using just the tip of her tongue to slathering my ass with the whole of her tongue. It felt wet, slick and slippery, with enough pressure to make my prostate gland throb. That in turn made my cock jump around right in front of her face and she reached for it with her delicate hand. At first she held my cock with the lightest of touches, moving her hand up and down but just barely applying any real force. I had no idea where she learned this or if she just was doing these things instinctively, and I honestly didn't care. All I knew was she had me in heaven, and as far as I was concerned, she could keep me there forever.

Gradually Dar gripped me more firmly and she moved her mouth to lick my cock, providing lubrication. It was a good thing we fucked earlier in the shop, or I would have cum by this point. Instead I was able to control myself and enjoy. Then she shifted further up, first rubbing my cock all over her face, staring right into my eyes. "Dar, that's so fucking hot. So nasty. My cock is throbbing!"

"Want me to stop?" she said with a hint of teasing.

"Fuck, no! You do the most incredible things to me, things no one else ever has done. You wicked, dirty, wonderful woman."

She just smiled and moved up further, now rubbing me all over the small buds of her A-cup tits. Small but perfect. They fit her body just right. Small but soft. I could feel that softness on the bottom of my cock, especially on my glans. Then she used her nipples, thick and hard, to massage me and I shivered and groaned. I grabbed the headboard over my head, trying to get leverage to press myself harder on her body.

"Mickey, my love, you have to do something for me."

"What's that, my darling Dar?"

"You have to fuck me. Playing with your cock has my body on fire!"

"Come here and let me take care of that. No, leave your new panties on."

She scooted up next to me and we embraced in a long, sexy kiss, plus more smaller kisses as well. I got Dar on her back and she spread her lovely little legs for me. My cock dangled there, pointing towards her pussy like an arrow seeking the bullseye. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side. I put the tip of my dick right at the entrance, rubbing it over her clit a few times, which made her hips shift side to side and her breathing became rapid and rough. I entered her easily and sank inside until my balls were on her soft, smooth ass and just held still there, difficult as that was.

Dar was grinding under me and her eyes were pleading for me to move my body and fuck her. I kissed her with love and heat, my chest hairs tickling her nipples and she locked her legs around my ass. I started pumping my hips so my cock slid back and forth, then side to side, and then back and forth again. Dar's eyes were screwed shut and loud gasps were emanating from deep in her chest. I was feeling pretty great myself as her body held me like a spider trapping its prey.

"Oh fuck, fuck, Mickey. Don't stop, don't ever fucking stop..."

I pumped her faster every time her cunt eased its grip on my cock, then she'd spasm and hold me tightly. We were both grunting loudly, like animals in heat, and I started fucking her as hard as I could. Dar shook again, the sure sign of orgasms exploding all through her body, every time I ground the base of my cock against her clit and pubic bone. I needed to cum now, but I wanted to do something different.

"Dar, let me cum in your panties. I'm almost there..."

"How? I'm almost ready again, baby."

I slipped out of her pussy and just rubbed the length of my cock all up and down her slit, with the crown of the head scraping over her clit, and after just a few strokes, she came hard, crying out as her legs rapidly opened and closed over my back. When she was almost done, I shifted a couple of inches over so my cock was rubbing over her soft pubic hair and her panties covered the top of my cock. Just looking at this made me explode, with jet after hot jet of my cum getting caught in her lace panties and all over her jet black pubes. Seeing and feeling it made her cum one more time as well, and Dar just laid there limp and exhausted. I fell on top of her and both of us were breathing rapidly and raggedly. We were sticky all over again, but we didn't care. We both felt so good. We both felt deeply in love.

"Mickey, honey, that was fun! I liked that ending, too. You naughty boy!"

"You were the kinky one, baby. Where did you get the ideas about rimming and rubbing my cock on your tits like that."

"Catholic school, of course!" We both chuckled at that. "Seriously, you think guys are the only ones who talk about sex? I have a couple of experienced girlfriends, and they've shown me movies, like I told you. I wasn't sure I could do rimming; it seems so gross from the outside. But I was so turned on, I would have done almost anything for you. And I could tell you were nice and clean, so I just did it. As for rubbing you on my face and breasts...I've seen men fucking women's breasts in the movies, but obviously, I don't have the material to do that for you. So it was the best I could do instead. I'm sorry; I wish I had nice big breasts to please you." She looked down at her small mounds with a sad expression.

"Dar, stop that. You're perfect just the way you are. I wouldn't want you to ever change anything about your body. I love you, and I love everything about you. You're beautiful just as you are."

"Mickey, I saw Jan, with those big boobs. I know men like that in a woman."

"Some do, sure. But most men are attracted to the person. That's all that matters to me, who you are. And besides, I keep telling you, you're beautiful. And the way you dealt with Jan was very hot! I feel bad for her, I hurt her badly, but I'm so glad you're back in my life. You're the one I want, my love."

Dar snuggled up close, as close as we could get. "You're the one that I want as well. Hopefully forever. You're the love of my life."

Forever. I could imagine it, a full life together. I wasn't going to go there yet; we still needed to learn a lot about each other.

But we were off to a great start.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, your comments and votes are always appreciated.