All Comments on 'Darejani Pt. 06'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Lovely story!

5 for all chapters.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Thank you

For sharing this incredible love story. Will be looking for the next edition of Mickey and Dar but also interested in the continuation of some of your other work.

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago

I love this series. The family drama... and the intense scene with Mehdi! And the wedding. It is quite the emotional roller coaster. Lots of beautiful details throughout.

Thanks for writing.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to all three of you, Boyd, Oldsage and Petite for your very kind comments. It's what encourages me to keep finding stories to tell about these two wonderful people and their families. Mostly good things in their lives, with just a touch of pain to keep things interesting and somewhat realistic. Darejani is based on a real woman I knew way back when, and who I have always carried a bit of a torch for, 40 years later. She was as beautiful as I described her and, from recent pictures I've seen from her on social media, she still is just as lovely. And she's happily married to a fine man. Darejani is not her real name (that I'll take to my grave), but many of the early details I've described are real from her life. Ah, what might have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES