Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 02.1 - Daddy

Story Info
She's challenged to pose with her father-in-law.
1.8k words
4.5
29.3k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my previous stories told of how I had stripped naked on a dare and let my husband take photos of me sitting next to his sleeping father. I had gotten close and even put my leg over his dad's leg to show my pussy in the photos. His dad was out of it and had no idea what I had done. My husband got his photos. I had put the entire incident out of my mind.

But, a few months later, my dear husband, Sean screwed up. He was showing his older brother Larry something on his phone and his brother got looking at the hidden photos file where he found some photos of me naked, including a few that Sean had uploaded from his camera. Without Sean knowing, Larry had transferred some of the photos to his phone. Now, my brother-in-law had a library of nude photos of me, including one of me sitting next to my father-in-law naked. The way the photo was staged, it was difficult to tell that Sean's dad was passed out. He was sitting upright and I had moved his head forward so it looked like he was awake with his hand on my breast.

Larry showed the photos to he and Sean's other brother Jon and Jon transferred them to his phone too. Jon showed them to his wife, Candy and Larry showed them to his wife Karen. When they were joking with the guys' sister Shelly, they told her. So now the entire family had seen them, except for their mom and dad. They all thought that 'Daddy' had been awake. They apparently had quite a conversation about me and my posing nude with their dad. The two wives said they were appalled that I would do such a thing (more on that topic below) and that Sean would let me do it. Of course, Sean had talked me into posing. Somehow, Karen or Candy, or maybe it was Shelly let Mama know and showed her one of the photos. Mama raised hell with her husband. The old boy had looked like he was awake in the photos, but had been passed out and missed it. It had escalated into a minor scandal.

My husband Sean heard about all of this at some point but was afraid to tell me that his siblings and their spouses and his mother were passing around nude photos of me with their father. When Sean finally let me know, I was both embarrassed and pissed-off. With our previous dares, he'd had me naked in public and even fuck one of his friends, but not family. I didn't want to visit Sean's parents due to my embarrassment and the thought that they must think I'm a real slut.

Then, one evening, I came home from shopping and found Sean's dad sitting in the living room. Sean had put the kids to bed and he and his dad were having a beer and watching a ball game. I quickly said hello and headed upstairs. I changed into my nightgown and was reading a book in bed when Sean came to get me.

"Dad said wants you to say hello." He said.

I said I was too embarrassed but he said I needed to face his dad sometime. I couldn't avoid him forever.

I came downstairs and got Sean and his dad a beer, got a glass of wine, then sat down. After some small-talk about the kids his dad changed the subject.

He said, "I've seen a photo of you sitting next to me naked but I don't remember my son taking it."

I told him, "You were asleep. I'm so embarrassed. Sean thought it would be a joke or something to take the photo. We didn't intend for everyone to see it." I looked a Sean with a scowl.

His dad said, "I'm sorry I missed it. I wish I had been awake."

Sean laughed and I just shyly smiled.

Then Sean said, "I dare you to do it again with my father awake."

I was shocked by the suggestion. I had always accepted Sean's dares, but this was over-the-top. I firmly said no, but he persisted. I was amazed at what he was asking. It seemed to be an outrageous idea, but the earlier photos were outrageous too. My resistance became less firm as he persisted. His dad just sat smiling there without saying a word.

"Your whole family has seen my naked pictures and must think I'm a real slut." I said to them.

His dad laughed and got out his phone. He tapped different things and brought up a photo that he showed to me. I was shocked again; the photo was of he and his other two daughter-in-law's standing in front of a lake. Karen and Candy were topless with small bikini bottoms and dad was wearing just a speedo bathing suit. There were four hard titties and there was a bulge in the speedo. Dad said they had taken that photo a few years ago when they were on vacation at a lake. It was before Sean and I were married.

Dad said, "I have a photo of you naked, but would like one taken when I am awake."

Sean encouraged me, "I dare you to strip for us."

I was just wearing a nightgown with no underwear, my normal nightly attire. It would be very easy to lift it over my head and get naked. Sean moved behind me and put his arms around me. I expected what he did next. He pulled the front of my nightgown up, exposing my trimmed pussy to his daddy.

I thought, "Holy shit. He really wants me to strip for his dad."

When Sean said he dared me again, I decided to do it. I gulped down my wine and then I pulled my nightgown up and over my head, dropped it on the floor and stood there naked.

Sean went to get his phone for some photos. When I went and stood next to his dad for a picture, I decided to up the ante and pulled his dad's shirt over his head. He was left wearing a pair of shorts. Sean photographed me, his wife standing naked next to his dad.

But that wasn't enough for them. "Pose like you did when Dad was asleep." Sean said.

His dad sat back on his chair and I sat on his lap. I straddled one of his legs, spreading my legs so that my pussy rested on his bare knee. He moved his knee and rubbed it into my crotch. I felt both turned-on at the daring behavior and a little depraved at rubbing my cunt on my father-in-law's bare leg. Feeling his skin touch my pussy was strangely erotic and taboo.

I felt something hard against my leg and realized it was his prick. I reached to the side and squeezed it through his shorts. Then I snaked my hand up the leg of his shorts and took his bare cock in my hand. He was definitely aroused. The realization that I had given him a hard-on intrigued me. On an impulse, I turned and unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper on his shorts. With one motion, I pulled his shorts and his underwear down his legs and off his feet. Now he was naked too.

Neither my husband nor his dad said a word as I knelt between daddy's knees and looked directly at his cock. I looked into his eyes, turned and smiled at my husband with his camera, and then took the cock into my mouth. I was blowing my husband's father. I licked and sucked the cock. I wanted to make Sean proud and to show his dad that his son had married and really-good cocksucker. Dad's prick was hard and seemed to have some resemblance to his son's prick. I eagerly sucked on the cock while Sean took pictures.

While sucking his cock, I thought to myself, "Why stop now." And "Why shouldn't I get something out of this too." If Sean and his dad were okay with me being naked, why not.

I stood up and turned around. I straddled his legs and then I lowered myself on Sean's father's lap. I grabbed his cock and aimed it at my cunt and then sat down on it. I felt his cock sliding into me. I like to fuck and his cock was stiff and stimulating as it slid into me. It was hard and filled my horny cunt. I humped up and down, looking into Sean's eyes while I rode his father's cock. Sean could see and photograph the cock sliding in and out of me. He was watching his father fuck his wife. It was pure incest, forbidden stuff. I grinned wickedly at my husband and told him to get his cock out.

Sean pulled his pants down and I pulled him toward me, sucking his cock into my mouth. 'Family fucking' is what I would call what we were doing. Getting fucked by two cocks at once was a real treat. It didn't take long for Sean's father to empty himself into my cunt. I felt the familiar spurt of semen hitting my inner membranes and had my own orgasm. Now I could say Sean's father and I had fucked each other and come together, some real family bonding. Seeing his father empty into me sent Sean over the edge and he came in my mouth. I licked up the white cum and licked his cock like a slut. I turned around and bent down to clean off his father's cock too. If I was going to be slutty, I might as well go all the way. Then I gave Sean an open-mouthed kiss, letting him taste the semen in my mouth. I felt a glob of cum drip out of my cunt and then run down my leg. It was all so wrong, but exciting at the same time.

I took Sean's hand and led him upstairs to bed. His dad said he would let himself out.

I made Sean promise to hide and password protect the photos of me fucking his dad. I heard a few suggestive comments from his brothers which makes me think he's shared them and I'll bet their wives know about what I did if they haven't seen the pictures. I know they think of me as a slut anyway, but I'm still embarrassed when I'm around them.

We were on vacation later that year and ended up posing for a photo with Sean's dad in the middle and the family women beside him topless. We even got Shelly to stand beside her dad, topless, with Mama's tits on the other side and the rest of us beside them. I wonder who has copies of that photo and where it's been. The family has a lot of cousins, but they are for another story.