Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
She is dared to do more, with a friend.
1.5k words
4.62
20.2k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read the previous chapters, you understand that my husband and I have a game where he dares me to do something and I do it. We included different rewards like a new car or golf clubs for him. Currently I am trying to earn a ruby ring that I picked out. It's up to Sean to dare me to do things and I have never refused. It really gets my juices flowing when he devises daring challenges for me. Here's the next one we did.

We had gone out dancing after dinner with some friends and were at our favorite night-spot. Another couple, Jason and Leila were with us and we were dancing with both spouses and drinking quite a bit. At one point while we were dancing, Sean mentioned that Leila had taken her panties off. He could feel her ass through her skirt. He told me I should do the same. I didn't believe him at first, but when Jason pulled his wife's skirt up for a quick flash, I saw her bare backside. When Sean dared me to take off my underwear, I knew I would do it. I went to the ladies' room and went into a stall. I removed my panties and then took off my bra. My top was not intended to be worn without a bra. The material clung to my chest and with the moisture from my sweating from dancing, my nipples were poking through.

I danced with my husband and with our friend Jason and they both got a number of good feels of my ass. Jason reached under my skirt to feel my bare skin a couple of times and pulled me close to him. I could feel his hard-on and had to tell him to calm down. I saw my husband kissing and fondling my friend Leila in the corner of the room. They went out into the hallway to the restrooms for a few minutes and I learned later that he had put his hand on her pussy and had pulled her shirt up to feel and lick her tits. Seeing him with her only made me hornier.

Jason was coming on to me and I was lamely resisting him. I'm not sure how far I wanted him to go. When he invited me out to get some air, I told Sean where we were going and he just looked at me with lust in his eyes. We went out the side door to an outdoor dining area. Jason sat in a chair and pulled me onto his lap with my legs straddling him. With my legs spread, he was able to reach up and grab my pussy. I felt his fingers go inside me and then he pulled my blouse up and nuzzled my tits. He started to unzip his fly which was when I stopped him. "Not tonight, Jason." I told him. I didn't cheat on my husband, although it seemed like he was setting me up for it when he had me take off my underwear and go outside with his buddy. I still don't know what he and Sheila were doing while we were outside.

It was late, getting near closing time, and we decided to call it a night. We had driven together so we went out to find our car in the parking lot. It was a large lot, dimly lit. We found our car and then Sean gave me another dare.

"I'm going to drive the car to the other side of the parking lot, beyond the door to the club. I dare you to strip naked here and walk over to our car without being seen. I looked at him and at our two friends. They were not that daring, not yet, so I was on my own. As we got to our car, I looked right at Sean and pulled my blouse over my head. Then I unbuttoned my skirt and dropped it to the ground. I reached down and picked it up and removed my shoes. I gave my clothes to my husband and said, "You're on." He got in the car with the other two and drove to the other side of the lot. There were at least thirty cars in the lot. There were a number of empty spaces between the cars which were parked erratically.

I hesitated for a moment, plotting a path past the front door to the other side of the lot. I watched as two drunk guys walked out to get in their truck and realized that if I was out in the front of the lot and someone came out of the door that I would be exposed. I decided to move behind a row of cars and get close to the building, hoping I could hide between it and the first row of cars. I was halfway there when a couple exited the door. I jumped behind a car but they were walking right toward me. They were going to see me for sure. Across the lot, Sean saw what was happening and blew the horn on our car. It was enough of a distraction that I was able to jump behind the next car when they turned to look. The couple was a few feet away from me. My heart was beating so loudly that I thought they could hear it. When they drove away, I ran and stood right next to the club door. I was about to cross in front of the door when two men walked out, I was going to move as they walked away, but two women come out following the two men. Once they were gone, I dashed by the door, running for the nearest car, twenty feet away.

Another couple came out the door and the woman caught a glimpse of my bare ass as I ducked behind a car. She walked around the car and saw me. I held my finger to my lips to shhsh her. She giggled and walked back to her companion. "There's a naked woman behind that car." She told him. He was drunk and didn't grasp what she was saying. I rose up and ran across the lot. The woman could see me, I'm sure, but she was too slow to alert the guy with her.

I was getting close to our car when the headlights of a car entering the lot almost caught me. I ducked away just in time. I was out of breath when I reached our car. I went to the passenger door and saw that Leila was in the front seat. I didn't take time to ask why. I opened the door and hopped into the back seat, exhilarated and out of breath.

I looked over and saw Jason, looking at my naked body. I asked for my clothes, but Sean said they were in the trunk. "What are you expecting me to do? I'm naked in the back seat with your friend. What do you want me to do?"

My husband said, "I dare you to fuck him."

I had never refused a dare, but Sean had never asked me to do anything like this. I was horny, but this was taking things a bit far. I was confused and uncertain. Jason pulled me toward him and kissed me again. I noticed that Leila's head was no longer visible in the front seat. She was giving my husband a blow-job. I looked over the seat to confirm what was going on. The car started moving with Sean trying to keep his attention on the road while our friend sucked his dick.

I let Jason lean me back and he pulled my legs toward him so I could lay my head against the door. He pulled off his shirt and had already pushed his pants to his knees. He leaned into me, holding his prick to aim at my vagina. I felt the tip of his dick against my opening and then he easily slid into me. I was definitely wet down there from the excitement of the evening. He pumped his cock in and out of my cunt. I wrapped my naked legs around his thighs and held him inside me. He lifted me onto his arms and looked down at me. He removed his cock and then put it back in. Then he did it again. The feeling of being penetrated over and over brought me to an orgasm. I didn't think a bit about the fact that I was naked and was fucking another man five feet away from my husband. When Jason released his semen into my hot vagina, I felt it flushing around inside me.

I looked up to see my husband watching me get fucked by his friend. The game of dares had escalated. I wasn't sure how I felt about it from an overall perspective, but at the time, it seemed to be just fine. I wondered what was next.