Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife is dared to pose nude with father in law.
1.2k words
4.47
24.6k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous chapter of the continuing series of dares between my husband Sean and me told of how I dared him to act as a servant to me and three of my friends on a card-game night. We didn't play very many card games but instead stripped him naked and then had him eat the other three women's pussies before blindfolding him and each taking a turn sitting on his cock. He was supposed to guess which of the four pussies was mine. It was a trick. One of my friends sat on him twice.

Now it was Sean's turn to give me a dare. I wanted a ruby ring so that became the reward. I had picked out a beautiful ring and he put it on lay-away, pending my completion of three more challenges.

We were entertaining Sean's dad and mom one evening. Just a routine Friday night that we did once a month or so. His mom had gone to bed. Sean and his dad were watching a movie while I cleaned up in the kitchen. It was after eleven and I had gotten ready for bed, wearing my conservative nightgown that covered everything. However, Sean asked me to lift it and show him my bare pussy that was underneath. I don't wear underwear to bed, usually just wear a nightshirt.

Seeing my pussy gave Sean an evil idea. "Take off your nightgown." He pointed to his dad; sound asleep on the couch. I vigorously shook my head no.

Then he said, "I dare you to let me take your picture sitting next to my dad."

"Naked?" I asked.

"Yup. Naked." He told me. "I dare you."

"What if he wakes up?"

"He won't. He's dead to the world. We'll just be quiet." He continued.

I was thinking. This was a dangerous dare. I had never considered being naked with my father-in-law and Sean was not suggesting sex or anything; just a photo. I thought hard and Sean mentioned the ring I wanted.

He said, "Believe me, this is going to be the easiest of the dares you are going to get."

I sighed and nodded. Sean went to get his camera while I nervously waited in the living room.

When he came back, he held out his hand for me to give him my nightgown. I pulled it over my head and stood in the living room stark naked, right in front of my husband's dad. I wondered if Dad had ever thought about what I would look like naked. Hopefully he would stay asleep and not ever know. I wondered if he might've seen some of the nude photos his son had taken of me over the past few years.

Sean threw my nightgown into the dining room and motioned for me to sit on the couch. His dad was leaning straight back on the end seat of the couch with his arms at his side. I carefully sat in the middle of the couch but Sean motioned for me to get closer. I sidled over to a foot away from my father-in-law's bare leg. He was wearing shorts.

Sean took a photo and encouraged me to move closer. He was daring me to take a chance, so I did. I moved to where my bare leg touched against his bare knee. I lifted Dad's arm and put it over my shoulder, holding his hand in mine. It looked like we were embracing. Then, I went for it all, I moved his hand down and held one of his fingers against my bare nipple. I lifted my leg and put it on top of his. My pussy was exposed and I felt my bare thigh against his skin. Dad started to move so I gently moved my leg off of him and put his hand back on the couch. I slid away from him.

It was then that I realized that there was noise in the hallway. Sean's mother was coming out the door of her bedroom and was heading our way. My nightgown was in the wrong direction. The only thing I could do was run to the kitchen where I would be hidden. I got out of the living room just time. Sean's mom asked where I was and he told her I was in the kitchen. She said she wanted to get some hot tea to help her sleep. I was trapped. I was in the kitchen buck naked and about to be found by my husband's mother. What could I think of to say? I don't think she saw me as I ran out of the room, but I wasn't sure.

I was saved by the laundry room, which was next to the kitchen. I ducked in there and looked in the dryer for something to put on. There were only towels in the dryer. I reached into the washer. Fortunately, I hadn't started it and there was one of Sean's dress shirts in there. I pulled it out and put it on. I was turned away from the door to the kitchen buttoning it when 'Mom' opened the door to say hello. I finished with the buttons and noted that the shirt came to about the middle of my thighs and the lowest button was just above my crotch. If I moved the wrong way, my pussy would show.

I slid past her into the kitchen and put a cup of water into the microwave for her tea. I didn't know what to say and she apparently didn't either. I don't know what she thought. I tried to remember if she had seen me earlier in my nightgown. I tried to make up a story and said, "I just threw my things in the washer." That made some sense, but what I was wearing didn't.

I went into the living room with Mom and said I was going to bed. Sean put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I was a bit off balance and I saw that the bottom of the shirt I was wearing gaped open, exposing my brown-haired pussy to my mother-in-law. I quickly broke free and went to bed.

When Sean came in a few minutes later, he and Mom had gotten Dad back to their bedroom, he came in to see me. I looked at him and called him an asshole. He laughed.

I said, "You let your mother see my cunt. Are you happy?"

He laughed and reached for it. He found that I was very wet. We made an effort to be quiet but we fucked each other vigorously. Taking such a big chance had turned me on. I knew it would only encourage Sean to think up more things to dare me to do.

The photos turned out to be provocative. You couldn't tell that Dad was asleep so it looks like he is holding his naked daughter-in-law in his arms. My pussy is clearly visible. One other thing I noticed was that Mom had found my nightgown in the dining room and had folded it and put it on the table. I have no idea what she thinks of me; maybe she thinks I'm a slut or maybe she realizes that her son is a horny bastard who can't keep his hands off me.