Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Challenges continue at a glory hole.
1.1k words
4.5
17.5k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DARES ANOTHER CHALLENGE 4

I was surely close to getting my ruby ring. I had taken my husband's challenges and done some increasingly daring and sexually challenging activities. He had dared me to remove my underwear at a club, run across the parking lot naked and then fuck his friend in the back seat of our car while he drove around with his cock in the wife's mouth. Prior to that, he took photos of me sitting, naked, beside his sleeping father and he showed his mother my pussy. The dares were getting tougher and tougher and with the most recent event, had increased to where I fucked another man. I wanted the ruby ring and told him I would take one more dare to get it. He agreed and said he would surprise me.

We were out clubbing. I thought we were going from one club to another when we took a different turn and pulled into an "adult bookstore". I had never been to such a place before, but had read about the things that went on there. I looked at Sean and he said, "This is the final dare for your ring." I inhaled deeply and got out of the car.

"I trust you to keep me safe." I said.

Sean said, "Of course. You'll enjoy this."

I wasn't so sure, but I agreed. Sean was getting a bit daring for me, but I trusted him and the sex we were having after these events was amazing. After fucking Jason in the backseat of our car, my husband fucked me four times the next day.

We went into the place and looked at the nasty movies and the dildos and S&M paraphernalia. Sean got some tokens and we went back to one of the booths with the porno flicks and the glory holes. I was surprised that the booth was not as seedy as I had expected. The walls had wallpaper and there was a carpet on the floor. It smelled of sex though. I looked around and saw a glory hole on either side of the booth and the big TV screen on the wall. The video had a higher quality picture than I expected, but the movie was just what I expected. A woman getting cocks stuffed into her mouth and pussy, with close-ups and the weird music that goes with those films.

"What now?" I asked.

Sean said, "Strip. I want to see you naked."

I said, "Are there men watching me through the holes in the wall?"

"I hope so." he said.

I started to undress. I pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. I held my breasts in my hands and looked into Sean's eyes. "Take off your pants." I asked him.

He pulled his pants off while I did the same. We kissed and held each other. He pushed my panties off my hips and I pulled his cock out of his shorts and let them drop to the floor. Now we were both naked and focused on each other rather than the movie.

Sean sat back on the one stool in the booth and pulled me down onto his lap. I let his cock rub against my wet slit; the tip poked at my clit. He held my breasts in his hands. His cock found its target and slid inside me. I began to move up and down on him, watching a woman get spit roasted on the movie screen. She had a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

Sean whispered in my ear, "Does that make you hot, seeing her take two cocks at the same time. Have you ever thought of doing that?" I nodded yes. He continued, "That's one of my fantasies, seeing you get fucked from both ends.

I asked, "Which one would be your cock? Who would be the other guy fucking me?"

He said, "I want to be in your pussy while you suck another man's cock."

He was turning-me-on with his dirty talk. I'd never done a three-way, but had read stories on-line and in magazines about women getting spit-roasted that way. My pussy was really wet as I rode him.

Of course, you know what happened next. I saw a cock stick through the hole in the wall beside us. It was a nice prick, I guess. I'm not an expert. It looked clean and it was very hard. I looked back at Sean who was now fucking me more vigorously and had turned me to face the wall where the cock was protruding. I knew what Sean wanted me to do.

"I dare you to suck it." He said.

I turned and gave him and open-mouthed kiss, swirling my tongue around the inside of his mouth. I was lewdly fucking his mouth with the tongue that was going to suck a stranger's cock. I leaned forward with my husband's cock still in my pussy and took hold of the mystery prick poking through the wall. I licked the tip of it and it bobbed expectantly. I licked the underside and then took it into my mouth. Being experienced with only my husband's prick, I focused on whether this strange cock was different. I decided that it was not so much different, maybe a little longer. I sucked it into my mouth and my husband increased the intensity of fucking me from behind. I grabbed the balls that went with the cock and licked them. I tried to deep throat the cock in my mouth, but I couldn't take it all. Whoever it was must've been horny because he didn't hold out very long. I felt his cock spasm and his semen spurt into my mouth. I pulled away and the second shot hit my cheek. It was then that my husband emptied himself into me. I noticed his phone. He had been videoing me sucking this stranger's cock. He was accumulating quite a library of photography of me.

I turned and kissed Sean with the cum in my mouth. He tried to resist, but I forced the stranger's semen into his mouth.

We got dressed. I noticed another cock poke through the wall on the other side. I could've had another one if I wanted, but one was enough. I did grab it to see what it felt like. We got out of there quickly. As we drove home, I got my husband's cock out of his pants and played with it. As we neared our home, I leaned over to suck on it. If any neighbors were watching us pull into the driveway, they would've seen my head appear after we stopped and know what I had been doing.

Once again, we had an all-night love-making session and I got my beautiful ruby ring.