All Comments on 'Daring Dabbs Pt. 02'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I would have liked more of a plot, and more of a buildup before plunging into the wild sex. I know there was a Part 1, and I read it, of course, but still. Fortunately, the epilogue saved your story, as least for me. ~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here comes the bride

Wow! Fantastic Daphne! I love how the teacher got confident because of Dabbs in the first chapter and turns it around on her in this chapter. The breast milking was really hot.

TheCozTheCozover 3 years ago

loved the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Is it his baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
incredible!

oh wow, this was so hot. i didn't love the first part of this so i hesitated about reading this but i'm so glad i did!! the image of her getting spanked, completely fucked over in her wedding dress and with her shoes/bridal bouquet and then squirting was incredible. absolutely loved it.

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 3 years ago
So head canon

IDK why, but in my head. I imagine the Groom to be knows. Not only that but consented. Maybe even have been in the woods watching the whole time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I realy liked the story . Had a little of everything milk from tits , streaching of the ass a double dose of cum up the pussy and ass. The placing of her knickers up her cunt could have been earlier to keep the cum in place. Nothing better than a dose of cum up ass or cunt as the bride is married to someone else. I hope the kid was his.

andy1952andy1952over 3 years ago

Hi

Just finished reading Daring Dabs part 2. It is outstanding. I look forward to Part 3, as I look forward to all your writing.

I wanted to give the story 5 stars, but the rating stars never came up. I tried a couple times, but the stars still did not come up. I even logged out and then back in. Based on this issue I feel you are not getting the positive responses you deserve.

I thought you would like to know of the issue.

Stay safe

Andy

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 3 years ago

Hi Daphne,

Loved the story. That was very hot. Thanks for the erection.

Love,

Alan

FZYONEFZYONEover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
MAY 6th UPDATE! New series starts today! Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 53 hot stories (and counting). almost 300 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daring Dabbs Previous Part
Daring Dabbs Series Info