Daring Invite

Story Info
The invite was a thrill... but so was the party.
4.3k words
4.03
52.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner

Of course the evening had been planned and orchestrated for some time but the reality of attending was still one of nervous expectation.

It had all started 2 months ago when Phil and Michelle had received a gold envelope through the post, Phil was rushing out the door so left it on the side for Michelle to open and never thought much more about it.

It was gone 7pm when he returned and he could see Michelle was happily preparing the evening meal with a chilled Chablis on hand so as he quickly nipped to shower and get changed he returned and noticed the envelope resting on the table.

Asking how the day went -- Michelle smiled and asked him if the envelope was his doing -- saying no he reached out to read the rather elegant embossed invite.

You are cordially invited to an overnight soiree on the 23nd November 2019.

You have been carefully selected by the host as a special couple who share the same dreams and desires as the other 10 couples who will be at this private event.

The venue is a private remote country house dating from the 17th century and accommodation is provided in the main residence.

First class train tickets are enclosed and guests are expected to arrive ready for drinks to be served from 7pm in the master drawing room.

Please ensure gentlemen are wearing black tie and the ladies are requested to dress to thrill and tease and a prize of £1000.00 will be awarded for the lady who is judged to have taken the dress code to the ultimate limit.

Please text xxxxxxxxxx to accept your invitation, and all we ask is that you leave your world behind and enjoy the moment.

Phil's eyebrows raised as he read and re-read it ,and he looked up to see Michelle smiling -- he asked if she knew anything about it and she said the same in return, so they poured another glass and wondered about the what, and who, and the why!!

After both double checking each didn't know what it was about they looked up the address and found it was in fact a real county house set in the English Lake District and that the train tickets were real and valid, and as promised in the First Class section.

Still perturbed they texted the number asking for more details and within a few seconds got a response assuring that the invite was real and the accommodation was booked not under their names but under a Mr & Mrs Smith...

The intrigue grew but Phil noticed that Michelle was very excited and after a brief sanity chat -- decided to agree to attend and sent a confirmation text back saying as much.

A quick response came back welcoming them to the secret community, and that they should be aware that the party was very exclusive and the activities would be equally selective. As such those who will be attending will be at times very forward in every respect. But that NO of course means just that so no person would be under pressure other than to enjoy and embrace.

So fast forward a few weeks and the Saturday approached and Michelle had not told Phil what she would be wearing -- other than to say the credit card was feeling the pain.

Both packed an overnight bag and Phil went to slip one of Michelles toys in but he was once again beaten to it as her special bag was already packed and he smiled at the thought of what lay ahead.

A brief taxi ride to the station saw them sat not in a traditional train but an old fashioned corridor carriage and an old steam engine was hissing and panting at the front -- eager as a race horse to get away from the mundane diesel track hogger's that surrounded the 1962 train stallion.

What a treat and as they entered their own carriage a bottle of champagne was awaiting them -- crystal glasses and fresh strawberries adorned the table as did some rather risqué magazines on every kinky subject imaginable.

As the bubbles slipped down -- Michelle stood and removed her coat to show a very elegant warp round dress -- her legs encased in 10 denier stockings and beautiful heels complimented the look perfectly. She sat back down and was about to say to Phil what she was wearing underneath when the door slide open and a gentleman came and said the carriage next door had a major leak so hoped he could sit with them until his next stop.

Of course they welcomed him and as he sat a glass of plonk was handed over and they began to chat away -- Mike turned out to be a photographer and was on his way to a shoot but had to call off at Oxford to pick some more equipment up.

So as the train rocked along Michelle noticed Mike was keenly watching her legs, and she smiled inwardly as Phil's eyes closed and he caught up with some light shut eye - she was feeling the effects of the bubbles and the anticipation of the weekend party so she sat back and grabbed one of the magazines without thinking.

It was only when she glanced down she saw the contents were based around some very sexy ladies being photographed in some very erotic x rated poses.

She looked up and Mike was watching her carefully -- and Michelle raised the magazine and crossed her legs -- knowing her dress was ever so slowly inching higher up her stocking clad leg.

God she was feeling very sultry and she glanced at the magazine and then back at Mike and innocently asked if he has ever taken boudoir shots. Mike smiled and explained he had indeed and enjoyed the experience that the woman took from it -- especially when they embraced the shoot.

As they chatted away Michelle just knew she was showing him far too much leg but didn't care -- in fact she wanted to tease this young hunk so as the train rocked so did her fabulous boobs and she knew her nipples would be so evident through her thin dress that she hoped for more juddering.

Deciding she needed some water -- she stood and reached up directly in front of Mike for her overnight bag. Her wrap dress was straining to protect her modesty but it was all harmless fun and as she stood trying to reach the elusive water bottle -- the train jolted again and she momentarily lost her balance until she felt Mikes hand grab her waist and thighs to steady her.

Whilst the train steadied Mike continued to hold her and Michelle stood still as she felt his hands begin to caress her. At first she thought he would stop but feeling no resistance he became bolder and soon he reached round and her bottom was the sudden focal point of his touch.

She knew he could feel the stockings and suspenders and she had that morning slipped on a very skimpy thong that was no more than totally sheer tulle so hardly covered her shaven sex.

So she stood her ground and sure enough her wrap dress was slowly tugged loose -- god she was so turned on but she grabbed the over hand rails as she let Mike take outrageous advantage of her ...

The dress soon sprung open and her matching quarter cup bra thrust her breasts up and out -- and as she stood in front of him she subconsciously opened her stance so she was totally on offer -- this was just soooo bad -- especially as Phil was asleep not three feet away.

Mike wasted no time and his mouth began to gently suck on first her left, then her right nipple -- each time he increased the pressure so they hardened and throbbed -- her body responded and she could feel her own arousal building and Mike took full advantage of this sexy minx stood fully on offer to him.

His hands moved up her stocking clad legs until her lace stocking tops signalled the delights ahead -- and as he inched his fingers under her thong he wiggled and slowly -- ever so slowly inched them down until Michelle nimbly stepped out of them.

Her shaved and totally smooth pussy was at perfect eye level to him and as his fingers inched closer Michelle moaned to urge him on -- a message he took and soon she felt the delicious caress as his fingers slipped inside her warm and very wet sex.

First one then two, before he began a slow and incredibly erotic finger fuck as she stood still gripping the top shelf. She looked down and his obvious hardness was bulging in his jeans as he slowly sped up his fingering of her now soaked pussy.

She knew the whole scenario was building and her body responded to the erotic encounter and she knew she was on the road to being lost in her own pleasure.

Mike felt it too and as he continued his talented hand action he whispered that he wanted to see her cum and held her tighter as her sex got wetter and wetter. This time he never backed off and Michelle gasped as she let go of the hand rail and grabbed Mikes shoulders as she came and came again.

She was so aroused and lost in the moment that she seemed to have lost an hour in her mind as she came back down from the sexual high.

Remembering Phil she glanced and saw him begin to come round from his sleep so she stepped back and tied her dress demurely before sitting back opposite Mike. Her face was flushed and her nipples were on fire and she saw Mike trying to position his hard cock in the tight Jeans he wore.

Phil by now was awake and stood to stretch his legs and said he was just nipping out - as Mike and Michelle were left alone Mike said he really enjoyed that and that it was one of the most sexiest train journeys he's had.

Michelle laughed and said she hoped he didn't think this was her normal behaviour, and Mike said he hoped it was and that he thought she was wonderful to be so daring and adventurous -- just then the announcement came telling him that this was his stop -- as he stood he bent down and leaned in to whisper -- that if they ever met again -- he would so want to fuck her. She blushed, but reached out and grasped his obvious hard cock and stroked it through his jeans and replied -- I will hold you to that xx

He rose and grabbed his bags and left the carriage just as Phil re-entered and Michelle said he better sit down as she has a story to tell him -- Phil said don't worry as he was awake the whole time and saw and heard everything, and he reached into his pocket and pulled out her wet thong before saying it was the most erotic thing he had seen.

Michelle smiled and sat back -- but not before letting her legs open so Phil could she her exposed mons for the remaining journey.

CHAPTER 2

As the train pulled into Oxenholme station near Kendal, a sign with their names was being held and they were soon in a beautiful Mercedes salon being whisked the 40 min journey to a remote and hidden house. Sat in over 40 acres of mature woodland he house was spectacular.

The door was opened and a very attractive groomsman guided them inside -- a room key and a welcome note waited for them and as their luggage was carried to the room Michelle couldn't help but admire the 30 yr old in very tight riding type jodhpurs who explained that guests would be meeting in the drawing room for drinks at 7pm but they can enjoy the room -- balcony hot tub and free bar.

Phil and Michelle looked at each other and smiled before cracking open the wine and opening the letter..

Dear Phil and Michelle

Welcome -- please relax and enjoy the room and we await your arrival at 7pm -- please make use of the rooms facilities and please use room service should you require any other extra service.

Delighted they opened the heated balcony and soon were encased in bubbles and hot water as they relaxed and enjoyed the glorious views across the English Lake District. But so soon time moved on and they dried and showered before dressing -- Michelle suggested Phil go down first and she would meet him there.

Obliging he dressed in his dinner suit and wandered down where a perfect gin and tonic awaited -- as he chatted with the other guys it was evident that the other ladies had done the same so on the strike of 7pm the door opened and the ladies entered.

Each lady had made the very most of the possible reward of £1000-00 and the men didn't quite know where to look as split dresses -- killer heels and cleavage abounded.

It didn't take Phil long to see Michelle who had a beautiful corset like bodice which flowed into a skirt that opened as she strode out. Each step made every eye see her stockings but they were in competition with the bodice which was cut so her hardened nipples were just oh so nearly on show -- a fact not lost on most of the men who practically ravished her with every stride she made to the bar.

Phil looked spell bound and as they kissed he said she looked amazing and the wolves were gathering ... a fact not lost on Michelle either.

A gong sounded and the guests sat on a long oak dinning table resplendent with candles and finest Cumbria crystal glassware -- the food and service were perfect with the waiters and waitresses respectful of the conversation and as the meal closed -- a gentlemen rose at the head of the table and explained.

'Ladies and Gentlemen -- this evening is for those who wish to expand your boundaries and for one night only be whoever or whatever you desire.

On the second floor we have 5 rooms each one caters to some erotic desire and should you enter the room you will be expected to forget your real world and let your inner wants come to the forefront.

But before hand -- I have the winner of the £1000-00 which the waiters and waitresses have judged during the evening and the winner is Mrs J'

Michelle looked around but a masked gentleman came to her side and presented her with a cheque for the promised sum ... as the other guests clapped and smiled Michelle was stunned graciously accepted the gift and was pleased her outfit was appreciated.

As her chair was pushed back the man leaned in closer and whispered 'well well well ... who would have thought it -- from train to country house' Michelle recognised it was Mike from the train carriage earlier and she turned her head as he quietly whispered 'and remember my promise -- tonight I want your lips wrapped around my cock and I so want to fuck you'.

Michelle inwardly smiled and sat as Phil asked what he said -- feigning innocence she leaned in to whisper -- he wants to fuck me' before turning her head and taking the kind words of the guests to the other side of the table.

The guests were then asked to stand and move to the drawing room where each lady was asked to draw a colour from the bowl -- each one represented a room for them to explore.

Blues, greens, yellows and blacks came out but Michelle picked the red and when all ladies had drawn the gong sounded and the double doors opened and the room was filled not with waiters and waitresses but with maids, leather clad minxes, officers, and policemen -- each one a sexy take on the traditional uniform.

The ladies joined the respective colour coded group leader and Michelle and another lady were placed in the hands of the red team where they were led away -- the leader bing a sexy brunette who was wearing a PCV body stocking with thigh high bots and cat mask.

The respective partners were in tow and as the red room door opened they were ushered inside and made to sit. As they did the chairs arms whirred into action and both forearms clamped them securely. Looking around one of the leather clad mistresses winked and said don't worry -- just enjoy.

So the two ladies entered the room and 4 guys seem to appear from the black drapes, two to each woman led them over to a cross suspended in the room. With nor resistance each lady was held arms tied to the X and feeling very intrigued.

One of the masked men approached Michelle and as the lights dimmed Phil could see no more but shadows but his darkness was shortlived as when the lights returned Michelle was stood dressed only in her corset stockings heels and thong -- her dress and bodice lay rumpled beside her.

Phil looked at the other woman and she was in a similar plight but her attire was hold ups -- a pearl thong and bra which was mainly cut outs.

The ladies looked at each other but that was all they could as their hands were unbound and they Michelle was bent over a padded stool -- her torso resting on the softest leather but knelt so her bottom was thrust back, and once again she was bound securely -- completely helpless.

It was then that one of the men removed his mask and Mikes smiling face was shown -- Michelle smiled back and watched as the went over and brought out a leather clad spanking paddle.

He moved behind her and her sexy thong invited Mike to gently rest the paddle against her exposed bottom -- at first it felt cool, leather against skin but Michelle knew that would change -- and with the lightest of touches Mike began the sensual art of a soft spanking.

It was so erotic bent over and exposed as another man took advantage of her as Phil looked on - helpless to be part of it -- and he could only watch on as his sexy wife took another spanking -- her bottom just turning a lovely blush as the paddle warmed the skin.

Phil was enjoying the voyeur experience especially when he could watch Michelle and the other lady being pleasured.

But he really couldn't keep his eyes off Michelle -- and Mike was oh so respectful to ensure Michelle was enjoying her bound experience -- a fact not lost as he moved to her head and bent down and kissed her. His arousal was noticeable and he turned and pushed her trousers to one side so his hardness was fully exposed.

Michelle licked her lips and it was the sign he wanted as he moved closer and Michelle willingly opened her mouth to take him. Ever so slowly he pushed forward all the time Michelle licked and sucked on his throbbing cock.

Her spanking was forgotten until Phil noticed the PVC mistress walk over she picked up the discarded paddle, and as Mike was distracted by Michelles oral skills the spanking commenced.

My god this was sensory overload and Phil so wanted to be part of it -- a fact not lost on the other lady who was led over past her husband and was stood back to Phil still wearing her pearl thong.

Her master then made her spin round and release Phil's hardness -- which she obediently obeyed before she was made to slowly sit on his lap ... Phil still bound could do nothing as this sexy minx lowered herself onto his shaft.

The pearl thong offered no protection and as she sat back the pearl string rubbed down Phils cock and he knew if she moved an inch to the right he would be inside her shaved pussy.

She knew as well and she did just that -- she raised her self and slowly sat back down -- only this time she engulfed Phils shaft before she rested back down.

My god he could hardly concentrate as his wife sucked happily on Mikes cock and he himself was sat with a gorgeous woman impaled on his prick.

The scene was interrupted by Mike moaning he was close to cuming so he withdrew and the mistress unbuckled Michelle and she was whisked away to the huge 4 poster bed -- the sexual atmosphere was super charged now.

The mistress pushed Michelle on the bed and slowly slipped her thong off leaving her in her stockings and basque -- Michelle was so aroused by now that she beaconed Mike over but her request was doubled when another guy stepped forward as well -- both men exposed and fully hard and Michelle swooned when she saw what was on offer.

The men eagerly descended and Michelle whilst in full control let the guys lead her -- and she was soon grasping their shafts and as she stroked them both at the same time the men moaned in delight.

It was Mike who asked for her to suck him and Michelle slip off the bed and did just that -

As she suck Mike she still grasped the other guy then alternated -- knowing she now had the full power over them. She looked over and Phil saw Phil sat with the girl on his lap -- she wasn't sure if he was actually inside her but the girl was gyrating on his lap so she guessed he was -- but what so erotic was they were both looking at her pleasuring the two men.

12