All Comments on 'Daring Invite'

by exclusivegames

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sean943Sean943over 4 years ago
Execelent Story

This story is one of the best I have read. It has more meaning to me as I lived in the Lake District near Oxenhome. From time to time there were some interesting coming and goings to one of the big private house hotels. I always wondered what was going on. Now I know

By the way these coming and goings were still happening when I was their visiting friends in September. He drove for a local executive limousine company, I will have to ask him. The rumours did their rounds regarding the large screen shows when I lived there.

I am told they also do ladies only weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you're going to play BDSM games?

At least do us the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category - BDSM. Even for a fictional fantasy, this whole setup was just ridiculous. In this day and age is anyone dumb enough to accept that type of blind invitation? It seems Stev2244 was the last to do this and that story ended in disaster. This story has nowhere to go.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So as I see it,

Divorce invitstions are sent in gold envelopes in your country, and not in plain manila ones likwe use in the colonies? Are the results the same? If not we will probably end our reading with this trashy chapter

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 4 years ago
Grammar and spelling

So many errors were a distraction.

kdad9010kdad9010over 4 years ago
Fun premise

You could really use an editor. Spelling, grammar, broken sentences, etc. make it pretty distracting and even hard to follow at times.

Fun premise but it could have been even more intense if you played with more emotions than just horny. Jealousy, doubt, guilt, nervousness. Don’t let your characters off so easy. They just jump into it with no discussion or even doubt. Are they practiced swingers? Is it all a surprise to them? Do they have an idea and set rules and go too far? Does one want to go further than the other? Did someone invite them for a specific reason (ex. Someone has it out for the husband, or someone wants the wife, etc)? You miss out on playing with emotion.

Make friends with an editor. You have potential. Keep writing. I’ll be interested to see how you develop.

Above all. Thank you for contributing and sharing your work here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of rubbish.Dont bother with any more.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Just plain bad...

You just don't start any kind of story without some kind of background. Who sent the invite, why were they invited, is it a ploy to end their marriage.??? Also, this looks like a train wreck in the making. Divorce should be the eventual ending, since Michelle is being a slut for many men, and this is only the first hour. I think Michelle knows more than she is letting on, because she did have a big smile when Phil read the invite. I always hate stories where the husband is dumb, a wimp, and an unknowing cuck... Just one star for this terrible tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs work

The idea is good, but there is no background. We know nothing about the two main characters. Is this something they would never do? And the story needs editing. There are a ton of corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Michelle obviously has a well deserved, widely known reputation as a slut who is married to a passive cuckold. No surprise why they got an invitation to the party or that Mike happened to share their train carriage. Manwhores love for their sluts to be a sure thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous