Daring Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikes cock twitched and she turned to the other -- and soon felt him do the same -- she was wondering if she could get them both to cum over breasts when her choice was somewhat taken as the men lifted her up and on the bed.

This time Mike said he wanted to match his promise to her and he certainly obliged as the other guy laid back and Michelle grasped him and began to suck him off. His eyes shut in pleasure and Michelle felt Mikes hands travel to her now soaked sex -- she was a close as they were to release, so when he inched forward she felt his magnificent cock slip effortlessly inside in eager pussy.

She was now sandwiched between them as each moaned and groaned in utter pleasure as she went wild under the decadence of it all.

By now Michelle was lost in her own world of pleasure and her body let the men know as much as she came and came again under the fucking she was being given.

My god this was so out of character but she didn't care -- she was now lost in total pleasure and the men knew it.

Both wanted to fuck her, and both Michelle just told them to do just that so as one fucked the other was sucked and she knew she was going to cum again.

By now both men were desperate for release that she sprung up and knelled back down until the mistress took control and under Michelles watch stroked them as Michelle looked at them licking her lips and urging them to cum -- she was the one in control now and as the Misstress pumped them harder she grasped her own breasts and told them she wanted them to cover her ... both guys were now lost and in near perfect timing cam in unison and shoot over Michelles fantastic breasts.

Michelle smiled seeing both them loose control over her near naked body and knew she had been instrumental in their desire and bent and licked each cock to signal her appreciation.

She looked over to Phil and he was in his own world of pleasure as the woman had bent down and was now eagerly devouring his cock.

Michelle smiled -- and sure enough Phil shouted his warning but the minx never slipped a beat and sucked and swallowed every drop as he came in her willing mouth.

It was then a loud gong was sounded and the mistress said the guests must return to the drawing room in 20 minutes.

Michelle and Phil were led to the showers and with a speedy drying off and reclothing re-entered the room with all the other guests.

Every one seemed to be very happy and the reason was pretty obvious as they looked around and saw that each rooms entertainment was being broad cast to large screen TVs for every ones pleasure.

Whilst Michelles performance was being much appreciated Michelle looked at the other rooms and saw one room where the lady was sprawled on a huge bed whilst she used her vibrator whilst being eagerly watched by 4 couples watched and admired her ... Michelle looked at Phil and she saw the women unzip their male partners and stroke them as they watched the self pleasure unfold.

The host coughed and informed the group that the next stage was to begin -- each lady again drew a colour and Michelle eagerly pulled her blue marker -- and her guide came to inform her that she was soon to be the start of a voyeurs delight as the huge bed awaits -- but that the couples would be selected to watch her be the very star of the show and that her toys were waiting. ...

TBC

12